All Comments on 'Party Mom Ch. 04'

by PurpleMonkeyDishwash

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Interesting story

You have good insight and imagination. Try to be more realistic. You have some experiences worth sharing. In the right circumstance, your desire may be realized

Guy_FauxGuy_Fauxalmost 12 years ago
Another great chapter!

I think I miss the departure from his mom being in porn. This chapter seemed to take a more fantasy turn, but I'm fine with that. I'd just REALLY like to see the story get back to its' roots of humiliation. Please continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Surprised

I did not expect this story to suddenly gain such an intresting plot. I really liked this chapter, it's a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
What the fuck man, Dude, shit.

"There was a time in grade school when I took an idea for a project he had wanted to do. Maybe that was it." Why so beta?

Man, I do not like these stories. It's not fun at all, it's rather harsh and cold and cruel. It's too weird and antagonistic. The plot is hard to believe, but I guess it needs suspension of disbelief. The characters are unlikable sex obsessed morons.

Can Chad at least get a Breaking Bad situation? He's one of the less dick-ish characters. But he's still pathetic. This could be his redemption, though it doesn't seem likely. I do however like how there's much detail., so there's that. You said you like suggestions and comments, so here you go.

BjorntufukBjorntufukalmost 12 years ago

Love the final speech. Turn that into a story next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Good story keep up the great work. I would liked to read a continuation of ( my friends and my milf mom) or more milf stories.

sexholsexholover 11 years ago
damn good

your stories get better and better in this is truly one of your masterpiece

sexholsexholover 11 years ago
can't wait :-)

this story is only getting better. there are so many different possible outcomes that could come of this. I can't wait to hear what happens next to his mother

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Why this story is in INCEST category?

Thats pure FETISH.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This was awesome

It'd be hot if Tarmi in a future chapter stands next next to Chad's naked mom and smacks her ass as he says to Chad, who is standing right in front of them, "Damn, little man, your momma's a freak!" Ive always enjoyed the idea of a man being overly sexual with a woman while her son watches and feels humiliated. Thats why i think your stories are the best on this site. Would i like to watch my mom have passionate sex with a man? Of course. That would be amazing. Would i love to fuck my mom? No. I wouldnt. Not because i think she is ugly. I would just like to watch. The idea of watching is a lot of fun. Thats why i love porn. So, yeah, great story. Keep up the great work. I hope the next chapter comes soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPurpleMonkeyDishwash@PurpleMonkeyDishwash
1932 Followers
Cheating girlfriends, promiscuous moms, cocky bullies, oblivious wimps... This is what I write about. Don't comment on my stories telling me to go kill myself or that my characters need to grow some balls. I don't like happy endings, and I don't like incest. I'm on ImageFap h...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Party Mom Ch. 03 Previous Part
Party Mom Series Info