Party Mom Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please change into this. It's what accessories wear, not the nice outfits that the traders get, but also not the nudity of the slaves! You'll strip here, please."

Shyly, I shed my clothes and handed them to the bikini clad woman, who was professional enough not to look down at the growing but small erection between my legs. I changed into the outfit and felt a woosh as it tightened right to my body.

"There you go! You won't be able to exit the outfit until you leave the resort, but don't worry! If you sit on the toilet, some pretty spiffy technology will allow you to use the bathroom without exiting the suit. Just use it as if you weren't wearing anything and the toilet will make sure you're not filling your suit with your own excrement!" She laughed, as if this was a joke.

"Your party is sitting in a private cabin, but we let accessories go in a special back cabin. You'll be spending the entirety of your resort tied to one of the slaves, we want to let her have a few last minutes without you! Haha."

She led me through the underground plane cabins to the back, where she let me into a small room with two benches. How big is this plane that every party gets its own cabin? I wondered.

"Bye!" she yelled, and the door closed locked behind me.

I sat down on one of the benches, waiting for the purple bikini woman to deliver another accessory, but she did not. Soon enough, I felt a rumble as the plane ascended out from underground and took off.

Thinking of the gorgeous body of the woman who led me here, I wanted to jack off on the spot, but realized the wet suit they had on me wasn't capable of being taken off. There was no way to slip my hands anywhere near my groin. Instead, I found that if I straddled the bench a certain way, I could get my cock to rub up against the wall in a way that wasn't entirely unpleasant.

As I was almost done humping the wall, the door slid open, and in walked a brutish looking white man in a t-shirt and khaki shorts.

"Hey little man," said the giant, closing the door behind him. "You fucking a bench?"

"Um," I answered, highly embarrassed. "Yes?"

"Ha, it's alright, I don't judge." He sat down on the opposite bench.

"Are you an accessory?" I asked, noting his lax outfit that was neither the wetsuit I was wearing nor anything of the kind of the slick clothes the video promised traders.

"Nope, not a trader either, in the conventional sense."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Don't worry about it little man," he said, "What's your name?"

"Chad," I answered.

"Nice to meet you Chad, I'm Tarmi."

Tarmi extended one of his massive arms to me and I shook his hand.

"So an accessory, huh? Sucks, little man. You here with your wife?"

"Something like that," I answered. "Sorry to press, but I'm very confused how you fit into this scheme. Do you work here?"

"Ha, it's okay. If you really want to know, I'll tell." He looked around as if to make sure we were alone.

"I've actually been studying Mauve for a few months now. They try to keep it on the hush hush, unless you're rich, but if you frequent the right websites you can find a few hints.

"The moment I found out this existed, I flipped a switch. You can swipe any girl you see and have her be your slave? Legally AND ethically? Sounds like fucking paradise, am I right?

"I tried to find out some more, but it's hard. A few posts with some ominous details, not saying what Mauve was, but that it was a much more dangerous place than they advertised. Mankai has some pretty free laws, buddy. I did some more digging and pretty much everyone says positive things. Got to expect a few bad experiences, right? I wanted to go more than anything.

"But that price tag was enormous! There's no way an IT guy like me could afford to come here even for a measly day.

"But I have some skills. I once hacked the Belgian government, you know? Not too much security in terms of secure countries, maybe, but I'm pretty good. Turns out this Mauve place spends more money on its resort and its charity than it does on security. It took a few days, but I was able to find my way in.

"Didn't take that much effort to add my name to the guest list. Didn't pay a dime. Of course, that means I don't get a private cabin on the flight in and I had to sneak my way aboard, but hey, look at this!"

He pulled out of his pocket a shiny card, like the trader cards they showed in the video.

"Maybe it doesn't come with a residence, but hey, everything at Mauve is open all night. Trust me I checked! You can fuck as many girls in as many places as you want, who needs home? And this thing can charge as much money as I want and I'll never have to pay for it!"

I was impressed by Tarmi's story.

"You sure do know a lot about Mauve."

"Damn straight, little buddy."

"Any chance you could hack your way and let me out of this suit?" Tarmi laughed.

"The site doesn't say too much about accessories, kid, I don't think they get a lot of them. And maybe if I tried to, but I can't draw any more attention. Once I'm at the resort, I'm scot free, but I'm hoping no one sees me on the plane. You're in the system, though, they're expecting you."

"Please! I'll help you out, show you the best places!"

"I get that you want out, really, but don't lie to me! You don't know shit about the best places, little man. I've been studying Mauve for months, I am the one who knows all the best places. Plus I have access to all the data on the clients and where they are on the resort at any time, so I'll know exactly where to find the best slaves."

I sighed.

"But hey, don't worry. Maybe if I get tired, I'll come find you and bring you a present. I can buy whatever I want at the shops with this card, I'll pick you up something you'll really like and deliver to you myself!"

I smiled. Maybe Tarmi wasn't all bad. His hacking was impressive and I could understand why he wouldn't want to let me go. Nothing wrong with some self interest. And with the coming days, or even weeks, that I'd be at Mauve, it'd be nice to have a friend out there.

"Good to meet you, Tarmi," I said smiling, "You're a hell of a character."

Tarmi laughed and slapped me hard on the back good-naturedly.

"Nice of you to say, kid. I really feel for you too, being an accessory and all. It seems like that's really the shit position to get."

"Sounds not as bad as being an intruder."

Tarmi laughed.

"Haha," he laughed, but then he became grimly serious.

"If you say that word again, though, to anyone, even me" he muttered, in full sincerity, "I will cut your fucking balls off, I swear."

Tarmi stared me down seriously before returning a smile and laughing rowdily.

I responded with an uneasy laughter, not sure how to take that...

The plane flight was short, and I slept through much of it. When I woke up, we had landed, and Tarmi must have slipped out and escaped before anyone else saw him.

Another attendant in a purple bikini came and grabbed me from my room and led me to a small chamber. In it was my mom, sitting on a comfy looking couch.

Like advertised, she was completely nude, but for a slim black belt that hugged her hips in a sexy way. Her bust was protruding outwards proudly, and she smiled on seeing me enter.

"Oh honey, it's so exciting that you get to be my accessory! They explained it to me while the plane was still in the air."

She ran towards me and hugged me tightly, her breasts pressing up against the skin tight accessory wetsuit.

The purple bikini woman took a piece of purple string and fed it into the right arm of my wet suit, in a special slot made for it.

"If you want to change arms," she instructed me, "Click your wrists together and it will transfer. Neither of you will be able to disconnect the lead, but you can rotate it for comfort."

On my mom's end, the purple rope fed into the card reader on her belt in a tiny hole on the side.

"And that's it! Enjoy your time as a slave!" she said to my mom alone.

We walked out of the chamber on the plane and onto a gorgeous street. There was no one else there; it seemed they had waited for everyone to vacate and enter the resort before attaching me to my mother. This meant I wouldn't get to see Sonny in her whole naked glory.

The first thing I noticed about Mankai was the giant wall. The whole resort was walled in. However it was still beautiful. The streets were paved with sleek black marble, the buildings were fine and well crafted. As we walked away from the airport and more into the city, it was amazing.

My mother was naked, but most of the city was not. Men wore a variety of expensive fashionable clothes, from comfortable hawaiian style shirt to those that wore just, bathing suits and a hat. Some slaves, gorgeous women, dressed in colorful low cut dresses, sexy slim bikinis, and some men's shirts, flowing open to reveal their sexy breasts. They skipped along to stay in close range of their traders. Everyone here was attractive. Mauve must have a very rigorous screening policy.

My mother knew she had a twenty four hour period of relaxation with free amenities here before her light turned green, and so, looking at these women in their sensual but fashionable outfits, she dragged me to a shopping mall where she browsed some racks of swimsuits and dresses.

A tall blonde man in a white shirt and white pants approached my mother when she was looking a sexy low cut green shirt.

"How's your first day at Mauve?" he asked, smiling a dreamy smile at the sexy older mother.

"How did you know it was my first day?" asked my mom.

"First days are always the only slaves both naked and green lighted. Around here, if you're dressed in clothes, you're either owned or at least seasoned enough that some man has bought you something excellent. Only the newbies are naked, like they were just born into this new playful world."

"You certainly have an interesting accent," asked my mom, "Where are you from?"

"Denmark," he answered, "And you have that unmistakable American charm."

"Ha, that's right!" giggled my mom. Neither of them could move their eyes anywhere but at each other.

"How long has it been since you arrived? Are you turning red any time soon?"

"It doesn't look like it. I can't have been here more than an hour."

"That's a shame," he answered, "I would have swiped you in an instant and carried you back to my place."

"Good to hear," cooed my mom playfully.

"Buy this," he said, handing her a bikini the same green as the shirt she was holding. "I bet you'll look marvelous in it, though it's a shame to cover these perky breasts of yours." He slipped a hand under my mom's left breast and gave it a firm squeeze.

"You're naughty, you don't even own me!"

"Hopefully I will soon," he said, starting to walk away, "Come by the beach tomorrow, if you're still unclaimed."

"Ha, sure thing!" she answered.

She purchased the green bikini, dressed in it, and we walked around.

"Honey, isn't this place amazing?" my mom asked me.

"Not really," I answered, "I'm chained to you."

"Oh besides that, love. You're being too pessimistic. The sun, the beach, the shops, it's so luxurious!"

I could see what she was saying. It didn't seem like this place was all sex. Everyone we saw so far was just walking along nicely, dressed a little sexually perhaps, but this wasn't a giant orgy. No one was fucking in the streets.

That thought had just crossed my mind when a slim Asian girl in a slim purple dressed walked by. Her belt was, by design, outside the dress, and I saw the moment when her light switched from the bright green to a shiny red.

It was an instant when a man came up from behind us, stooped down and slid his card through her slot. Looking behind her, the Asian giggled and the man grabbed her dress and ripped it straight off.

The woman's pale body was slim and sexy, her breasts sizable and firm, and the man scooped her up over his shoulder by her full waist. He walked ahead of us, carrying his woman like a sack of potatoes, letting his working hand play with her fleshy ass out in the daylight.

"Oh my, that was hot!" my mom yelled, becoming flushed. I had to admit, the scene had given me an erection that was straining at my wet suit. My mom let her hands drift down to her own fleshy ass, playing with the green material of her bikini, probably imagining that man doing the same to her.

We spent the evening at an excellent restaurant, eating Italian food and watching the sun set over the beach. The wall parted to allow for the water, of course, but you could see some tiny boats in the distance, providing the same purpose.

That night, having drunk a lot of wine, my mom and I wandered the city together, looking at shops and having such a pleasant time that I almost forgot we were at a sex resort for my mom.

While gazing at a very pretty statue, I heard a familiar voice call out my mother's name.

"Josh!" she yelled, going up to him and greeting him with a sensual hug, much different than the one she had given me. She rubbed herself up against her, letting him feel the softness as it meshed agains his muscular chest.

"How have you been, babe?" he asked, instinctively slipping his hand down the backside of my mother's small green bikini.

"It's been a wonderful day and I'm excited for tomorrow when my light turns red."

"You sexy little thing, you'll be scooped up so quick. It's actually a lot harder to find an available girl than I imagined; I spent the day swimming and playing some golf."

"You poor thing," my mother said, letting her own hand slip down the young man's pants, "Just because I'm not claimed doesn't mean we can't have some fun."

"Sounds like a party," Josh smiled, scooping my mom up like I had seen the other man do, and carrying her away. I had to run to keep up.

"You haven't seen Sonny, have you?" she asked.

"No, and I've been looking. I don't think they expect members of the same party to find each other. Part of the fun, you know?"

"Yes, I can see. Well, we won't ruin that excitement, I'll be out before my light turns tomorrow. We can just spend the night together."

Josh led us to a tall apartment building on the water. He swiped us in and pressed the fourteenth floor. The door of the elevator opened to a spacious one room apartment: the size of the whole floor!

"Pretty amazing, right? Every trader gets his own floor."

In the center of the enormous room was the bed, which was a big red comfortable circle. Around the perimeter was a wide view of the resort through a perfect glass window. A level in, around the window, was a donut shaped swimming pool, one that reached right up against the glass of the windows. There was one break at the elevator door, where the floor bridged over the pool, and then again directly across the circular room, where it led to an open arc shaped kitchen room.

Letting my mother down, she raced to the bed and flung herself on it. I was thrown with her, landing crudely on the ground besides the bed.

Josh shed his clothes at the door, getting completely nude. His long soft cock slapped against his leg as he made his way and leaped into the pool, swimming briskly in a circle around the apartment.

My mother looked up from the bed and saw Josh's perfect body as it circled her. She got up slowly, letting her hips sway as she walked sensually towards the water, myself dragging behind her of course. As she lowered her tan body in, I sat on the edge with my legs splashing in the pool. As soon as she was standing in the pool, Josh swan up and grabbed up around the waist and pinned her against the glass wall in a passionate kiss.

I kicked the water around with my feet, not much else to do. Josh and my mother kissed deeply, her hands roaming his back and digging her nails into his strong back. Her long legs wrapped around his waist and he pressed her fit body harder against the glass.

Soon, I heard the wet slap as her bikini bodies flung in a pile next to me, wet and dark. Her bikini top soon followed. I looked up and their tan fit bodies were so closely embraced that it was hard to tell whose hands were groping and grabbing what.

Josh spun my mother around, her thick bottom now pressed against his stomach. He leaned against the window and her back arched back, pushing her big breasts with their hard nipples out into the air of the apartment. I heard her moan softly as he inserted his hard white cock into her and began pumping into my mother.

I slipped myself into the pool and began swimming in the opposite direction. I let the string pull taught and swam in place, feeling the waves in the pool from my mom lowering herself up and down onto Josh's positioned cock.

I swam there, pulling on the thread but of course not moving, until I couldn't breathe, and then I got up and stuck my head out of the water.

My mom was moaning harder and harder and Josh grunted and let her impale herself continually on his cock. The water splashed up around them, but Josh was sturdy positioned against the glass wall, and my mother was voracious in slamming her ass back down in his lap with his cock jamming within her.

Josh pushed forwards and rammed my mom against the opposite end of the pool. She was completely bent over, her chest and arms clinging to the tile around the pool and Josh grabbed her hips and slammed into her. Water splashed up around her, outside the pool, and the flesh of her big tits slid back and forth on the tile, making a squeaky noise with each time Josh pumped.

I let myself out of the pool and could feel the reverberation of their fucking in the slack on my rope. I sat myself back on the end of the pool with my feet in, drying myself with a nearby towel, and the waves of Josh and my mom's bodies once again splashed over me.

Josh grabbed my mom's legs and slid her body on the tile until she was out of the pool, then leaped out, joining her. Grabbing a few towels from a pile, he handed one to my wet panting mom, who dried her slippery body off as Josh did too. He was still drying his head when my mom got down on her knees and took his impressively hard cock into her mouth.

I was yanked forwards during her movements, having been sitting too far away, and I was sliding towards them on the slippery tile when my mom put that cock into her mouth. I laid just a foot away, laying on my back on the floor with my mother gulping down that cock right before my eyes.

My mom let the cock slip from her mouth and jerked him off with both hands, and he grabbed her tits with his back hunched over her. She hadn't been for long when she stood up and pressed her wet tits against him once again, kissing him on his lips. His hard long cock curved up between her legs and poked her fine butt on the other side.

Laying on the floor still, I listened to the sloppy wet sounds of their kiss, until my mother grabbed him by the cock and led him to the bed, at which I scrambled up not to be dragged behind.

Josh shoved her onto the bed with her butt in the air and began pounding her again immediately. Before this, it had been impossible for me to hide away from their show, but now I found enough slack on the rope to slip underneath the bed and lay there on the carpet. I could still hear her fierce moans, but in the semi-darkness I could not see them.

However, with each grunt Josh plunged into my mother, the mattress dipped down, indented from the roughness of his thrusts. I realized it was dangerous, that he may shove his cock so hard into my mom that I might be crushed, so I rolled back out from under and stood up to the sight of my mom moaning out in ecstasy with a look of dumb pleasure plastered on her face.

He spun my mom over and fucked at her with her tits proudly out in the air before he pulled out and jacked himself all over her abdomen, letting cum glaze her big tan breasts and roll down her tight stomach and around her belt covered hips. I could smell the rough scent of his semen as it totally coated my mother's body.