All Comments on 'Party of Five Ch. 10'

by VertigoJ

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
This is getting good.

I'm really enjoying your stories and like how you make them about more than just the sex. I can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great!

I have been reading all your submissions but have not made any comment until now. I believe you are doing a great job and look forward to more. To many stories have nothing but sex but you put the real life factor in so the real life picture can be appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very Good!!!

Great story line. Believable situations. Awesome job! Hurry and get the rest "up" ;) Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Damn

Josh must have an iron will great stories i love them

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Three Dimensions

These are characters with depth. Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I Wonder...

I love it. It's like some sick teasing game. I don't know if I can wait for the next part, but i'll try. I have become so addicted to these characters. I just don't trust Dawn. Somethings up with her, or she is up to something. I can't wait to find out whats going on. Keep it comin!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Is he crazy or just stupid?

He hasn't even gone on one date with Valerie and he's being "faithful" to her? One date has to mean going steady? Jesus!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
To date...

The editing has really paid off, thank for taking the time to do that as well as write a great story. As for the situtation, Dawn may not even realize that Josh's most endearing quality may be his loyality and steadfastness. Imagine how fast she would have ended their relationship if he had given in to her.

David48David48over 18 years ago
on 2nd thought

Whatever happened to the "bird in the hand"? This Valerie chick rejected him and then changed her mind, and they haven't even held hands yet. I say screw her (figuratively) and then screw Dawn (literally). Priorities dammit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
amazing

this i think was the best chapter so far.

i love these stories it adds much more to the mix than mindless orgies. good job with it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Way too real

It's scary how similar I am to Josh in just about every aspect(except instead of pimples, I'm a wuss) including his sex/romantic life and personality-type. So as a response to those who either find it unrealistic that he would deny Dawn, trust me, it's exactly what I would do were I ever in that situation(which will never happen). As to the others calling him stupid, well, maybe you're right, but think about it in Josh's perspective. He's finally gotten very first real girlfriend he's ever had -whom he's totally idealized everything about after pining over her for years- and the very first big thing to happen in their relationship(which he hopes to make extremely long-term) would be cheating on her. That would be his grand opening to romantic life. I think he just really wants to do it right the first time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
A bit disappointing

Why can't you make Josh and Dawn get along better? They obviously both want each other, yet you are denying the fantasy on every reader right now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

i must dissagree wholeheartedly with the other commentor here. I love that they keep fighting, adds more to their personalities and it's going to make when it does happen that much better =) Brilliant writing, i'm thourghly enjoying it thus far!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I wanted to call this comment Keep It Up...

I wanted to call this comment Keep It Up but that would be a bit too innuendo-ey for this site lol

Josh and Dawns clashing personalities could lead I suppose to angry sex? Apparently thats one of the best types of sex there is, acording to Charlie Sheen that is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
awesome till now

You asked for comments and im willing to give you one even if you. Didnt add a story for years. And i think you wont read this.

At first i thought man when will the kinky things start.. but when they startet then i thought the timing was perfect.

I likie your style of writing and i like the diffrent charachters im kinda afraid that i have read half the story now and wish shhe would be much longer. Lets see how she will go on. I will definitly comment at least once more.

Greets mursanian

sorry for the much typos im writing with cellphone and english isnt my motherlanguage

blueyedbobblueyedbobalmost 13 years ago
fun read!!

well, this is interesting,,dawn fighting with josh to have sex with her!! what a turn a bout! love it, the story drives the sex and vice versa,,,

not as much sex as other stories but thats ok!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
catch a bus to the mall and ... look around for ... a nice cologne

Didn't his mother buy him fancy French cologne for his birthday?

And why couldn't he take the reverse bus back to school and walk back from there? Much shorter walk.

guiltiness3guiltiness3over 12 years ago
Nice work

You are very well showing that the physical actions have emotional consequences. Josh is a confused teenager, somewhat selfish, and entirely clueless. Dawn and Jacquie are hiding their feelings with sex and house responsibility, respectively.

mafialadmafialadover 12 years ago
worried

i just hope he still bangs his sisters not just valerie

count2threecount2threealmost 12 years ago
I am a little afraid of dawn ^^

Its not exactly clear if her behaviour is just the typical bitch-shield or if she really is borderline sociopathic. (Cheating on her boyfriend with his best friend without betting an eyelash would point to the latter)

PengoraPengoraover 11 years ago
intrigued

well i gotta say while the thought of Valerie entering the equation, i think i'd be better if josh stayed with his sisters, maybe even adding Alice or his mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Dude is such a pussy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I just dont see the guys problem! Having sex with your sister is hardly cheating on your 'girlfriend', that he hadn't even been on a date with, mind you!

....and more literally he cant very well be cheating if the girlfriend isnt giving him any of that anyway. Is it cheating on my wife if my friend wants to hug and kiss me but my wife has no interest in doing so? I think not. (Peeling open the can of worms, heh;)

KnightofmindKnightofmindabout 1 month ago

Man. I understand the need for conflict in narrative, of course, yet I can't help but feel for Josh. He is in so far over his head Neptune and King Triton are taking bets on his drowning but he keeps talking about how much he '...loves his life'. Dude is licking a chocolate covered timebomb with his thumb jammed squarely up his ass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous