All Comments on 'Party of Five Ch. 19'

by VertigoJ

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
lad

I'm glad you had Jacquie give her promise of (finally) swallowing...gives us something to look forward to!

The pace, as you said, is a bit slower. Hope this means that either the next chapter or the subsequent one shall up the pace a bit more with some action. Slow is good, but the pace should be punctuated by periodic bursts in action to ride us over the transtional, slower portions of the story.

Valerie and sisters and Josh? Lana, Dawn and Josh? Jacquie's firends, Jacquie, and Josh? All three sisters and Josh? We're waiting for some kind of group scene, it seems like an inevitability.

A suggestion for the ending: You might want to write a common penultimate chapter, and then have that chapter link to several different ending chapters. Kinda like "choose your own adventure" books. E.g. one ending with each of the sisters, an ending with all three sisters, an ending with Valerie, an ending with Valerie and all sisters, solo ending (he doesn't go with anyone, and continues on his own path--studies abroad, relocates for work, etc.)...and I'm sure you can think of more interesting combinations.

Keep up the good work, and we hope that the wait will be short for the next installment!

ConnollyAssociationConnollyAssociationover 19 years ago
Spreadin' Favours

Worth the wait and easily up to standard. Great that Jacquie is really starting to turn on to oral adventures may be she might take the lead in the anal stakes too. It seems to me that the dam is about to burst and all the relationships will be outed sooner rather than later creating all sorts of new possibilities. Although poor Josh might not last too many more 15 in a day episodes - take care of the boy.

I liked Valerie's intro to the sisters I sense that intuitively she knows that she has real competition for Josh's affection although she couldn't really guess how true that is at this stage. Hope Josh conquers her soon can't wait until Val is truly initiated into the party of 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
FAB-U-LUST

Yet another fantastic installment to this excellent saga! I am really feeling for Josh as I know what it's like to be in-love with more than one person simultaneously; although I never loved 4 at once & I don't think I nor any person could handle that. I do hope he spills the beans to Jacquie soon & I find myself getting nervous as to Valerie finding out.

Valerie knows nothing

Jacquie knows about only herself

Dawn knows about Jacquie & herself &

Alice knows about everyone

Josh's main dilemma is that he has such a deep emotional as well as mental relationship with each person, including Dawn & it's eating him alive. He is simultaneously the most happy & conflicted person in the world. And he's not even playing any golf. lol

Great story, great character development, great progression! Take your time & get these too us whenever you can & don't let anyone rush you. These stories should be considered a gift from a gifted writer & you don't rush the gifts or the quality diminishes. See ya next story

-Jim

berdonberdonover 19 years ago
Awe-inspiring

Keep up the good work. :)

ryno506ryno506over 19 years ago
great story

I was really looking forward to this chapter, the wait was almost unbearable but now that the wait is over i can say that it was worth it. This chapter was great. Valerie met his sisters and now she knows a little more about josh, will we find out more about valerie i hope so. Valerie still seems like a mystery, we still dont know that much about her. Hopefully in the upcoming chapters the mystery will be revealed. Great story cant wait for the next chapter hope it isnt as long this time but dont rush take your own pace.

ishtatishtatover 19 years ago
Playing A Round

This is not only a good story; this week it has engendered one of the all time best comments, "and he is not even playing golf". Perhaps that is one of the best aspects of the story too. Josh is having a great love life, but neither he nor his sisters have lost their senses of humour which make them much more attractive characters.

the_magnumthe_magnumover 19 years ago
It's coming along really well...

But I hope you don't intend on keeping this up forever with more and more pointles sex in every episode with each of the female characters. Please, I beg of you, give this series a good and conclusive end. The characters deserve it. I'm not saying that you should do it in the next part, but you should really think about it if you already haven't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
please more, keep on going like it

like to see a little girl,girl action between a sister and thier brothers girl

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Romance would be a more fitting category.

First, let me say that I've now bookmarked your story list so that I can read each chapter as soon as you get it posted.

Second, I think you should move these from the 'incest' category to the 'romance' category.

These are by far the best chapters that I've read, on this site, in all the time I've been visiting it.

Please keep writing.

ShinyShinyover 19 years ago
psychology of sex

Love your characters! Continue developing them expecially their attitudes towards sex and love. There are many ways to go with this story. Will you get the mom involved?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
alsome

keep up the great storry i love it thanks vertigo

calamitiecalamitieover 19 years ago
i just can't get enough

like depeche mode sang...

"it's getting hotter, it's a burning love

and i just can't seem to get enough of...."

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Thank you for these great and wonder filled stores

This is bye far the best set of storys that I have read on this web sit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Outstanding!!!

Have you won a prize yet? If not, there is something pervasively wrrong about the selection process here :> Anyways, great job as usual can't wait for the next installment. Oh...when will the mom get involved? Good luck!

coastiepikecoastiepikeover 19 years ago
loved it

Great story and I hope it never ends. Best story on this entire site. I agree that you deserve some prize, please keep em coming. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Veni Vidi Vici

You came, you saw, and you conquered. I had been waiting until I'd read all 19 before leaving a submission, but really want to say they're fantastic. Some stories on this site are read and written purely for lust, but they can never go to the levels that your stories have done and continue to do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
love the party

love the story you need to keep it going i got hooked on it

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
5Star

I have read all chapters over the last two days while still having others things I needed to do. The absolutely best series in this catagory.

Please continue the novel with the same depth and empathy you have so far. This is far more than such a fuck story.

ScipiiScipiiover 19 years ago
Stunning

I'm really not sure where to begin in appraising your work. Technically your writing is superb, though even if it wasn't it wouldn't matter. Whether you just catch my own interests so well I don't know but from the similar praise lots of others have been giving then I doubt it.

There are lots of things I would like to see happen in your story, though story is perhaps a word that doesn't do it justice but I wont list them here because your writing is good because of the way you write it, if you start listening to us too much then I'd be worried it'd lose that. I only mention it because it's testament to how good your character development is that people start to think about what they'd like to see the characters do

You've made a definite fan here, take your time with your next installments, I'm sure you'll release them when you're happy with them and that should be good enough for us :)

GRANGERGRANGERover 19 years ago
Exceptional

I think scipii said it best, so I will just add Well Done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
LOVE IT!!!!!!!

I loved your story.Like all others I read them thru before making any comments or ratings. Your story seems real to live not like others I've read that are so far fetched it's unbeleivebul. thankyou again and I hope the story is not over. harry_w16150

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
next installment

When can we see the next installment the wait for over month is very excrutiating....

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wonderful!

Simply beautiful, sensitive writing, about warm, beautiful characters. So real and attractive you don't even want to think of them as 'characters'. They're utterly convincing, and among the nicest, luckiest people alive. Keep the chapters coming!

I do wonder, though, if Josh will eventually enter into a sexual relationship with his mother Laura as well? That is what you would expect in your 'standard' story in this category, though I don't see how you can and still keep it credible. A real challenge, but don't let it spoil things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Captivated...

I rarely send comments, but when I realized how captivating your characters are, and how much I am enjoying your story, I felt compelled to tell you. I have been reading until 2AM, to catch up, having only recently discovered "party of Five" and arising at 5AM for work. In that way, I can empathisize with Josh...

xenocide101xenocide101almost 19 years ago
Wonderful

Like I've said before, this is a wonderful series, and i hope it never ends! When i read these chapters, I'm really content. Keep up the fantastic writing, you're way better than some of the professional authors I've read. You should seriously think of becoming an author and getting stuff like this published. Very very nice writing, man! - xenocide

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
bwenda

I found myself, in some odd reverse rhythm, scipping th sex scenes, and just reading the plot developement.

sincerely,

the hypocrate

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
NOOOO!!!

I loved it all till Valerie stepped in. Josh needs to stick with Alice and be happy forever, she's so perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great with Alice's comment

...about not being able to sleep without him and the scene with Jacquie (saying he loved her) was very touching. This is well-written! I can't forget about Dawn saying she wanted meaningful love too...wow! You've really made this the idyllic piece.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good one!

I'm sure Dawn does love Josh deep down inside. Nice pun!

reader018reader018over 12 years ago
HAHA!

Poor Josh! Haha,right at the end,so damn funny!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

maybe its just me, but i was thinking about when dawn told josh about inviting valerie to join them during the woke from school.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Dude seriously, there's certainly room for improvement here. I am pretty sure you could make Josh even more of a pathetic loser here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Well... I hate to be contrary to the last two negative posts, but the last three chapters have been a huge improvement as far as the brother's wanker asshat status goes. MUCH improved, as long as he doesn't go to shit in future chapters :)

...wondering if Dawn actually knows he was in Alice's room, betting 50/50 on that one! ...and kind of wondering if big sister knows he has been banging dawn. Kudos for internet knowledge but Im betting if she didnt know already that she does after he licked her pussy till she ripped up the sheets!

...and as the author said he doesnt like it (me neither), its nice mom stays out of the picture.

Have a feeling the girlfriend might be changing her friend status soon, hmm, wonder how/if that will play out?

Alice and big sister still aren't on the pill? Did I miss something?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

You three idiots realize you're commenting on a story that hasn't been touched in 8 years, right? Do you expect that the author is suddenly going to come back and realize "Oh! That's where I went wrong! I need to listen to internet asshats!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

We're commenting for the fun and enjoyment of commenting dumbass :) ...no, we don't expect the author to read and make any changes based on comments or rants, lol. Yes, we can see the dates, just like you (well, at leas I can, heh;). Of course typically the most entertaining bit is watching someone like you ranting at other posters, somehow expecting them to magically know you posted to them, and they show back up here at a story they've finished just to read your post! Hehehe. I just happen to like rereading fun stories, even if, on occasion, the main character is a fucking idiot ;). Cheers!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous