Party Pizzazz Ch. 02

Story Info
It's a waste of precious time to deny who I am.
7.5k words
4.5
6.7k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,251 Followers

Party Pizzazz Ch. 02

by BJ Michaels

If Tommy hadn't kept such a close eye on me all night at the party I would've ended up as a boy-toy for one of those rich men. That's what he told me afterwards in the car on the drive to his apartment.

"Lucky for you I happened to overhear those five assholes bidding on you or you'd belong to one of them now," he said to me.

I smiled and said, "Ohhhh, that's nice...no one's ever wanted me to work for them that badly before...."

Tommy sighed then scolded me.

"Johnny, you wouldn't be WORKING for one of them -- he would OWN you! You would be his property to use any way he wished...and when he grew tired of fucking your mouth and asshole and God-knows-whatever-else he'd make you do - he would auction you off to another man...that's the way boys like you are treated by the rich and powerful in Riverdale!"

"What do you mean 'boys like me'?" I asked him.

Tommy gently kissed my forehead and said, "Johnny, we only met a few hours ago but I knew right away you're a special boy...."

"Was it because of the panties? Don't gay guys wear panties all the time?" I asked him.

He chuckled and replied, "No, not really...usually it's straight men who have a panty fetish - queers are gay not cross-dressers -- just because we love men doesn't mean we want to be women! Sure, some of the more flamboyant boys like Hal and Sal at the party tonight come pretty close to acting like women -- we call 'em flamers -- but no, we sometimes like the company of women but as far as having sex with them I'd rather cut-off my big toe!"

"I know what you mean...sex is supposed to be fun, isn't it? But whenever I went down on my girlfriend I gagged so much she'd get madder-than-heck at me," I replied.

Tommy laughed and said, "Yeah, they say 'once you get past the smell you got it licked' but it doesn't work that way...I can get past the smell okay, but if they're not shaved, that wiry Brillo pad between their legs scratches my face."

I enthusiastically said, "Yeah and fucking is wayyyy overrated, isn't it? I'm sliding my dick in-and-out of 'em and I can't feel a thing -- all I'm doing is slapping sides!"

Tommy's laughter abruptly stopped. "Well sweetie, in all fairness, Mother Nature wasn't very kind to you down there in the size department."

"That's not my fault -- I was born this way!" I sulked defensively.

"No-no, sweetie, don't get me wrong - I l-o-v-e your little dicky -- it's the cutest thing I've ever seen!" he said trying to sound positive. "It's just that women have been lying to men forever -- size DOES matter to them."

I snuggled closer to him and laid my weary head on his shoulder while he was driving. After the party, instead of riding in the company van back to the office, Tommy decided it was best he drive my car home -- his home.

"Sweetie, I'm going to have you take a shower when we get to my place. You smell like cigars and stale semen!" he said laughing.

"Yeah, I can smell it, too -- it's pretty nasty!" I said joining him in laughter.

Tommy and the other boys hosed each other off after the party. I didn't get the chance to wash up because the men used my hands and mouth up until it was time to leave.

"You had one heckuva coming out party, sweetie," he said, "you learned so quickly Lara never suspected you were a newbie."

"I don't remember the men's faces, Tommy, but I'll never forget their cocks," I said to him. "I've beat-off staring at hundreds of hard dicks online, but seeing them up close and being able to touch them and stroke them and take them in my mouth was better than any fantasy I've ever had...."

"How many times did you cum tonight?" he asked me.

"I'm not sure...I think I had to change panties five times...it was wonderful!" I said to him. "Uh-oh, I think I left all the wet ones back at the party."

"Don't worry about it, sweetie, I'll buy you new ones," he reassured me. "I learned something about myself tonight -- I really got turned-on watching you. I never knew I was attracted to sissyboy's -- no offense intended, sweetie."

"Why should I be offended? I'd love to be your sissyboy, Tommy," I softly said.

He suddenly coughed and changed the subject.

"Are you okay sitting down? If it hurts I'll pull the car over and take out your butt plug," he said.

"No, I'm fine...I kinda like the feeling of being full back there...it makes me want to feel something bigger and hotter inside me -- if you know what I mean, hahaha...." I said and I placed my hand directly on the lump in his shorts and gave it a loving squeeze.

He suddenly became serious. "Johnny, I don't want to lead you on -- I need to tell you I'm in a relationship with someone right now."

My heart sank. If I were a girl I'm sure tears would have welled in my eyes.

"Oh..." I sighed, "so when you told me you loved me you meant you loved me as a friend?"

His long silence scared me. I wasn't sure if I wanted to hear his answer.


He finally said, "No, I think I really do love you - I've never met anyone like you...it's just that I've been with this man for three years and am very comfortable with my life right now...."

"I don't understand...what does being 'comfortable with my life right now' mean? I'm not very smart, Tommy," I said to him.

"Stop putting yourself down, Johnny, I don't like to hear it!" he said.

I pressed on: "What's your boyfriend like? Is he tall or short -- old or young -- does he make you happy?"

I didn't like the way I sounded. Too needy - too serious - so I added: "Can he suck the chrome off a trailer hitch like me?"

My heart warmed when I saw the smile on his handsome face.

"No, it's not like that..." he said, "he was a professor of mine in a pre-law class at the university...he chose me for 'special tutoring' if you know what I mean...he's definitely ALL man -- actually, I'm the bottom in our relationship."

"Huh? I know I'm new to this whole gay-thing, but you're not at all like Hal or Sal or me - you're a take-charge kinda guy...what's it called -- oh yeah, you're an alphabet male, Tommy!" I said with conviction.

He smiled again and said, "No, you mean 'alpha' male, and I certainly feel that way when I'm with you - but not with him...he has a very, uhhh, overpowering personality..."

"What's he gonna say when you bring me home tonight?" I asked him.

"He won't be there -- we don't live together...he only comes over on Sunday's," said Tommy.

I'm not that sharp, but I thought I heard a slight bitterness in his voice.

"Sweetie," he added, "to answer your question, if he ever sees you he's going to insist we have a threesome."

Oh my goodness....

***

The next afternoon Tommy took me to see Lara, the owner of Party Pizzazz. We had to wait forty-minutes before her assistant, Chad, told us it was okay to go into her office. I recognized her immediately as the tall and statuesque blonde woman I'd seen the day before at the party.

She sat behind a large oak desk. She was just as pretty as I remembered and when she stood to greet us I saw she was wearing a rather short skirt and my eyes drifted downward and drank in the sight of her very shapely legs. She began talking with Tommy so I took the liberty of glancing at her bosom thru what appeared to be a silk blouse.

Nice tits for an old broad, I thought, she's gotta be pushing forty!

"Tommy, be a dear and wait in the reception area while I interview your little friend," she said to him.

"Yes, Lara," he said and immediately left the room without so much as a word or even a glance at me.

"So, you're bisexual, are you? That's a good trait to have in the party business," she said.

I felt my face burning red. I didn't know what to say. I knew this wasn't going to be any kind of job interview I ever had before.

She chuckled at my embarrassment. "I saw you checking me out -- did you enjoy what you were looking at?"

"Uhhh, yes maam," I softly mumbled.

"An honest boy -- how refreshing!" she said. "I watched you giving bj's last night...you were a little clumsy at first, but you learned very quickly...I was most impressed though at your willingness to swallow every drop of jizz the men gave you without being told to do so -- shows initiative on your part!"

I was confused. Did she give me a compliment for swallowing cum? Was I supposed to thank her?

"I'm a busy woman -- let's get down to it. I understand you'd like to work for me, am I right, boy?" she asked.

"Oh, uh, yes, I would, maam," I replied.

"You're the type of submissive boy I could use working for me," she said. "Judging from last night, you take orders well without throwing a hissy-fit like a few of my boys do...and you don't appear to be one of those limp-wristed, drama queens desperate for attention...."

I smiled to myself. She must have been talking about those fairies Hal and Sal. I didn't much care for them either.

"Take off your shoes and socks, boy!" she abruptly said.

"Yes, maam," I replied and did what I was told.

"All of my boy's sign a binding contract to work exclusively for me, and while you're under contract with me there will be no moonlighting on your own, understand me, boy?"

I said, "Yes, I understand, maam" even though I didn't know what she meant.

"Good boy -- now take off your shirt!" she sternly said.

Yup, definitely the strangest job interview I've ever had, I thought, as I obeyed her yet again.

"Place your hands on your head!" she said.

"Yes, maam," I replied and I did what I was told.

"You have more body hair than I thought you would, but we'll take care of that soon enough," she said, "and quit calling me 'maam' -- I'm not your grandmother! You will address me as 'Miss Lara' in private AND public! Do you understand me, boy?"

Her words were so forceful I was afraid I had made her mad at me. I stuttered, "Y-Yes, maam -- oh shoot, I mean, yes Miss Lara."

Her face suddenly softened and she smiled. I breathed a sigh of relief.

"Johnny, if you learn to obey me I think you'll fit in here at Party Pizzazz...once you get to know everyone you'll think of us as your family...now take off your jeans -- I want to see you in your little undies!"

No one in MY family ever said that to me. When I stood before her in simply my string, bikini briefs, I snuck a peek and saw her smiling while her eyes were fixed on the bulge in my briefs.

I'll make a small confession here: the main reason I like to wear these small briefs is they make my 'package' appear much larger than it actually is. I think it's called a 'delusion' like those trick mirrors at a carnival that can make you look skinny or fat or taller or shorter than you actually are.

Miss Lara stood, walked around her desk and stood so close behind me I could feel her hot breath on the back of my neck. Her arms suddenly snaked around me until her hands began stroking my bare chest.

"Ohhhh yesss," she whispered in my ear, "your skin is softer and smoother than most girls...and absolutely no blemishes...."

When her hands began fondling and caressing my breasts I closed my eyes to try and stop myself from getting excited. THAT would be embarrassing in front of my new boss, I thought, but when her fingers pinched and rolled my nipples I couldn't help myself - my dick stiffened and poked out the cotton material of my bikini briefs.

I became flustered and softly cried out, "I'm so sorry, Miss Lara, I can't help it."

Instead of being angry, she seemed very pleased.

"Oh sweetie, nooooo, never apologize when your little dick gets hard...you should be happy about it -- I am...you know what this tells me about you?" she asked.

"Noooo, Miss Lara," I said still feeling bad I couldn't control my boner.

"You are going to be a very valuable employee...I'll be able to send you to parties for both men AND women...you'll make twice as much money than one-dimensional queerboys like Hal and Sal...would you like that Johnny?"

I cringed at being called a 'queerboy' but answered, "Yes, Miss Lara, I'd like that very much!"

One of her hands drifted from my chest to my back. She softly slid her hand downward until it snaked beneath the waistband of my briefs and began massaging my asscheeks.

"Oh sweetie," she exclaimed, "your fanny is so soft and shapely no one will be able to resist you...."

Before I knew it she pushed my briefs down above my knees and said, "Open your legs wider -- don't let your boypanties fall to the floor!"

"Yes, Miss Lara," I said.

My hands instinctively tried to cover myself 'down there' but she snapped at me, "Keep your hands on your head, boy!"

"Y-Yes, Miss Lara, s-sorry, Miss Lara!" I fearfully said.

She pressed her body against my back. Her face was suddenly beside mine. She looked downward and gleefully exclaimed, "Oh my goodness, what a cute little boner -- Tommy was right -- he said you're twenty-one but you have the body of a fourteen-year old boy!"

Tears welled in my eyes. I thought Tommy loved me but he told her everything about me -- how could he?

I flinched when her hand reached down and brazenly cupped my scrotum.

She said, "Don't move while I inspect the 'goods', little boy!"

"I'm s-sorry, Miss Lara," I dejectedly replied.

"Oh yes," she cooed in my ear, "your miniature balls are the perfect size for your tiny, prepubescent penis...."

I reached my breaking point. I couldn't take anymore of the humiliation. Tears began rolling down my cheeks. I wanted to run away and hide. I thought she was different, but no, women like her were the reason I wanted to be with men in the first place.

Her demeanor suddenly changed. She became loving and consoling -- stroking my face and whispering words of encouragement -- another example of why I prefer men -- men's personalities don't change from one second to the next -- women are just plain psycho!

"Don't you worry your pretty little head about anything -- Miss Lara is here to help make all your dreams come true...."

She must have seen the puzzled expression on my face because she added: "Tommy told me everything you said to him...how you don't think of yourself as a real man -- that you don't WANT to be a real man...in fact, you told him you want real men to use you like a girl because you think you were born to serve and pleasure REAL men!"

Being reminded of my words to Tommy felt like a hard kick in the balls. I said them to him in confidence -- those words were between him and me. Hearing her say them out loud was horrifying. I couldn't hide my expression of shock and dismay from her. How could Tommy tell her what I said? How could he betray me like this?

"Sweetie, don't blame Tommy for telling me what you said to him -- it's part of his job - all my boys tell me EVERYTHING -- you will too once you sign the contract!" she said.

She went to her desk, picked up a clipboard and brought it to me. She offered me a pen and I numbly took it from her.

"You can read the contract, if you like...it's standard legal talk...you'll be paid a minimal amount of money for living expenses...you're going to be staying with a couple of my boys so you won't be paying rent for an apartment...your main income will come from the parties you attend...its very simple: the more parties you work - the more money you'll make -- now sign the contract Johnny-boy and lets get you started in your new career!"

My head was spinning. Everything was moving so fast I felt dizzy and weak. It was like I was watching someone else take the pen from her and scribble his name on the bottom of that sheet of paper.

I felt both dread and exhilaration. I knew I was signing away my independent lifestyle, but I also knew I would never be able to earn the kind of money she would be paying me.

In one brief moment of blinding clarity, I knew full well by signing that piece of paper I was signing away my freedom in exchange for a life of servitude.

I'd forgotten all about the fact I was standing before her almost naked with my throbbing boner jutting straight out from my crotch until she took it in her hand, squeezed it, and gave it a few hard strokes.

"Ohhhhhhhh...." I moaned out loud.

She abruptly moved away from me until she was standing closely in front of me. She brazenly lifted her skirt and showed me the yellow nylon panties she was wearing.

She teased me: "Do you like them, sweetie? Do you like my undies, my little panty boy?"

In normal times I would have taken a quick look then moved my eyeballs somewhere else but I was no longer living in normal times...it seemed perfectly acceptable to gawk and stare at her pretty yellow panties.

"Give them a kiss, sweetie, get on your knees and kiss my panties, my precious little sissy!" she said in a husky, hoarse voice.

Never in my life have I considered myself a 'sissy' -- no, that is a derogatory word I use to describe flaming fagboys. I am still new to the world of queer sex, and even though the memory of sucking I-don't-know-how-many-hard-cocks is fresh in my mind, I don't think of myself as a faggot or a sissy -- no, only cocksuckers and butt-munchers and weirdos are sissy-boys, am I right?

I will admit, however, the excitement I experience from women's underwear may be a tad abnormal, but don't all of us have quirks and desires we keep secret from others out of fear of embarrassment?

So again I did what I was told to do. On my knees, my face inches from her panty-covered hoo-ha, I was pleasantly surprised she had no odor 'down there.' My last girlfriend smelled like an outdoor fish market on a hot August afternoon.

I puckered my lips and pressed them gently to the soft material of her panties. When I began to feel more at ease I kissed the sheer fabric several more times before she stopped me.

"Take down my panties, little boy - let's find out how well you can eat cunt!" she commanded.

My hands began trembling the moment they came in contact with the sensuous material.

While peeling the flimsy garment down her smooth legs, I kept telling myself, 'Concentrate John -- concentrate'....

She stepped out of them and chuckled, "You know what boy? I'll let you have some fun too -- put them on -- why don't you wear my panties while you pleasure me!"

I admit her command excited me, and when I pulled the sexy panties up in place and my rock-hard boner was trapped inside the sheer material my heart fluttered and a barely audible groan of delight escaped my pursed lips.

"Heh-heh-heh -- lick my pussy, sissyboy," she teased me. "Prove to me I didn't make a mistake in hiring you!"

And there it was. A challenge. I was determined now to make her cum hard. I wanted her juices exploding from that gaping, hairy gash between her fat thighs.

My girlfriend had taught me well. Eating her snatch was the only way I could make her orgasm and I put that expertise to work. I soon had Miss Lara moaning with soft exclamations of "Good boy" - "Good boy"....

I became lost in the sucking until I heard the door to the office open and I froze in place. Miss Lara boxed my ears hard and loudly said, "Did I tell you to stop? Never stop pleasuring a woman until you make her cum!"

I was going to pull my head away for an instant and say, "I'm sorry, Miss Lara" but thought better of it.

When her moans grew louder and she began pushing her cunt against my face I knew she was close. I intensified my attack on her open wound.

"Play with your dicky, sissyboy - I want you spurting your boy-cream inside my panties!" she said. "NOW -- DO IT NOW!"

It was a command I was only too happy to obey. My prick was throbbing. My face was soaked with her oozing liquid as my hand moved fast and hard on my panty-encased prick. Oh-my-God -- it felt wonderful!

Her hands pressed my face further into her sopping cunt and I was afraid I might suffocate. When she cried out in orgasm my balls exploded with spurt after spurt of hot jizz until her panties were drenched with my sperm and semen.

bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,251 Followers