Party Pizzazz Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She dropped her skirt and backed away from me.

"Well boy????" she glowered down at me.

She had instructed me earlier on what she wanted to hear from me: "Thank you, Miss Lara----"

"LOUDER BOY!" she shouted.

I took a deep breath and said: "THANK YOU, MISS LARA, FOR ALLOWING THIS SISSY TO CUM INSIDE HIS PANTIES!!"

I heard laughter coming from behind me. My God, how much more humiliating can this get?.

"Stay on your knees, sissy, and turn around to meet your new roommates!" she barked at me.

I did as I was told and suddenly icy chills raced up and down my spine - NOOOOOOOOOOO -- there standing over me with taunting smirks on their twisted faces were those mean little fagboys, Hal and Sal from last nights party -- I'm going to live with THEM? Noooooooooooo....

"His clothes are on the chair, boys," she said to them, "but don't let him dress until you get to the front door of the building...parade him slowly thru the office wearing his wet panties so all the girls can get a good, long look at our newest sissy-boy!"

"Yes, Miss Lara," they replied in unison.

***

I sat between the two fudgepackers in the front seat of the car numb from the shock of the office girls emasculating me with laughter, jeers and shouting cruel sissy-taunts at me. If I wasn't sure I was gay when the day started, between being forced to eat Miss Lara's sloppy tuna casserole and those office cunts laughing at me, I was 100% sure I was queer now, well, at the least, anti-women.

I thought the boys might hold a grudge against me for the way Tommy had threatened them in front of their co-workers at the party and I had a bad feeling they might take out their anger on me.

Sure enough, when Hal, the older and manlier of the two boys opened the car door and motioned me inside, I not only saw an expression of haughty derision on his unsmiling face, but a steely deadness in his dark brown eyes. The humiliation I suffered from the girls was quickly replaced with a bone-chilling coldness I felt coming from him.

"I, uh, I'm sorry about last night," I said trying to diffuse the obvious tension between us.

He glowered at me and in a voice dripping with sarcasm replied, "Don't you worry your pretty little head over anything, cutie -- I don't get mad..."

I silently finished his thought for him. "I get even!"

He quickly added, "...but Sally is still upset about the incident..."

Sally? I thought to myself.

He looked past me and asked the other boy, "Honey, is there anything our little pantyboy can do for you to make you feel better?"

"Well, darling, you haven't let me cum yet today - my balls are beginning to turn blue," said the flaming queer in a rather high-pitched, squealing voice.

Hal's cold eyes returned to me, and he said without a trace of humor or joy, "You heard the boy -- take out his cock and suck him off!"

So this is how it's going to be with these two clowns, I thought. Well John, you signed a contract with Miss Lara, a very lucrative contract...you agreed to do whatever you're told to do so you better get over yourself and learn to live with it.

I reached over to unfasten the boy's slacks but asshole Hal barked at me: "What do you think you're doing, cuntboy? I didn't hear you ask for his permission!"

I stammered, "B-B-But---"

"Let's get a couple things straight right now, kid," he said. "As long as you belong to us you'll address us properly - 'Mister Harold' and 'Miss Sally' -- do you understand me, you panty-wearing twerp?"

Miss Sally? Uh-oh, this is going to be even worse than I thought.

"Y-Y-Yes, Mister Harold," I softly said resigned to my fate.

"...and never forget the contract you signed allows Miss Lara to administer any type of corrective corporal punishment she deems appropriate...I'll make this as clear as I can since you don't seem to be the brightest of bulbs, if you disobey or even disappoint either me or Miss Sally, we will take you across our knees and spank your lily-white ass until it becomes blistering red -- do you understand me, you little panty freak?"

With tears welling in my eyes, I sniffled, "Y-Yes, Mister Harold."

"Now that's a good little sissy...let's start over - take out his cock and suck on it until he shoots in your mouth...and never forget you are required by contract to swallow every drop of jizz not only we give you, but EVERY man gives you! " the young man forcefully ordered.

"Y-Yes, Mister Harold," I quietly said then turned to the smaller boy and asked, "May I please suck your cock, Miss Sally?"

He eagerly replied, "Yes, I'll let you suck my cock, sissyboy."

I automatically replied, "Thank you, Miss Sally!"

And to this very day, I consider that moment in the front seat of their car as when I willfully, and quite happily, surrendered my own wants and needs in exchange for the blissful peace of mind of blindly serving, obeying and pleasuring others.

***

Mister Harold was definitely the man of the house and he ruled us with an iron fist, or should I say with an open hand...more often than not, Miss Sally and I wore glowing red imprints on our white asscheeks as proof of Mister Harold's dominance over us. We were spanked for the slightest transgressions, and I assure you, they were not playful spankings (even though Mister Harold ALWAYS had a hard-on once he was finished punishing us).

He had Miss Sally walk around the house in fresh, white jockstraps while I wore nothing but panties. I didn't much care for my daytime panties. They were cotton undies meant for young, teen girls, and there was nothing at all sexy about them. Only when the sun went down was I allowed to wear either lace or nylon panties.

A few days after I moved into their house Mister Harold took me panty shopping. Now THAT was embarrassing! I had bought my original panties online so no one would find out about my fetish, but Mister Harold took me and Miss Sally to an actual lingerie store and he did his very best to humiliate me in front of the older saleswoman.

It was like I wasn't even there. When she approached us he pointed at me and said, "My sissy loves to wear pretty panties -- can you help me?"

The woman smiled and said, "Absolutely, young man, do you know what size your sissy wears?"

"No, I don't," he answered.

The woman picked a pair of cotton undies off the bargain table, held them before my waist and said, "He looks to be a large."

Mister Harold laughed out loud and said, "Oh, I don't think so -- a twelve-year-old boy has a bigger penis than sissy does - if it will help, I'll have him take off his pants right here."

The woman smiled while my face turned beet red. "Oh no, young man, that won't be necessary," she said then paused for several seconds before blurting out, "He can show me in one of the fitting rooms though!"

"Very good," exclaimed Mister Harold to the homely old broad, and said to me, "Follow the nice lady and do whatever she tells you -- understand me, sissy?"

I was mortified but managed a soft, "Yes, Mister Harold."

To the woman he said, "I want him in cotton panties during the day and sexy panties when I take him to bed with me at night!"

The woman was into it now. "I understand, sir, we also have some sheer and pretty matching negligee and panty sets he'd look absolutely adorable wearing to bed for you!"

"Excellent idea!" he glanced at the woman's name badge and added: "Marcia...we have to go next door to the jewelry store for about an hour - take your time with sissy, and if he gives you any trouble I want you to tell me and I'll spank him right in front of you!"

She smiled and said, "I will, sir, but I don't think the little sissy will give me any problems!"

He was about to leave when he softly said to the old lady, "Marcia, sissy is very good with his hands and mouth, feel free to have some fun with him, if you know what I mean...."

The woman beamed at him and said, "Ohhhh, I hear you loud and clear, young man - and thank you!"

"You're very welcome!" he said then he and Miss Sally left the store.

When the old woman turned to me her gracious smile turned into an ugly sneer.

She barked at me, "Follow me, CUNTBOY!"

Her sudden change in demeanor frightened me but I knew what my response had to be: "Yes, Miss Marcia."

I had a sick feeling in the pit of my belly I'd be picking withered, gray pubic hairs out of my teeth the rest of the day.

***

I was not allowed any contact with Tommy during my 'sissy training' and I missed him every single moment of every single day.

In the short time we'd been together he'd been my rock -- my friend and confidant. I was able to talk with him about anything and everything. I never had a best friend until I met him and now I missed him something awful.

I had forgotten the only reason I decided to make a change in my life was because HE wanted me to become a sissy -- HIS sissy, but now it had become about working for Party Pizzazz. How did I get so far off track?

I was thinking about Tommy while I was washing the breakfast dishes and cleaning the kitchen when suddenly I heard shouting coming from another part of the apartment.

Mister Harold and Miss Sally sounded like they were arguing, and the anger in their voices frightened me. I didn't like it at all. We were supposed to be one happy family.

Their voices got louder as they got closer to me. I didn't listen to their words only the harsh tone in their voices.

Finally, the yelling stopped and I heard Mister Harold emphatically say to Miss Sally, "You and Sissy start taking your baths together!" and then the front door slammed shut. The sudden silence was deafening.

When Miss Sally came into the kitchen I saw his puffy cheeks and moisture laden eyes. He had been crying.

"Are you okay, Miss Sally?" I asked him.

He sighed and softly said, "Johnny, when you and I are alone together please just call me Sal, okay?"

"OH -- okay," I replied.

In a voice so thick with sarcasm even I understood it, he added: "Our lord and master has decreed you and I begin bathing together - I'll go run the bath water...please join me when you're finished in here."

"Oh, okay, Miss---I mean, okay Sal," I said to him.

***

Before we climbed into the tub, he gave me a plastic shower cap and said, "Here, put this on!"

Kinda strange, I thought, but followed his lead and slipped it on my head.

I hadn't taken a bubble bath since I was a little kid but the warm water and the frothy bubbles made me feel good. It was a large tub but in order to fit together we had to put one leg between each others thighs. Almost right away, the bottom of my foot accidentally brushed against his 'junk'.

"Ooops, sorry," I said.

That seemed to break his dour mood. He smiled and said, "Don't worry about it, cutie, it happens all the time. He added: " Here's what we're going to do: we have to sit in the tub for thirty-minutes before we drain the water then take a shower to wash all the soap and hair off us, okay?"

I quickly said, "Yeah, okay" then abruptly asked, "Hair? What hair? We're wearing shower caps."

He smiled and said, "Sweetie, this is a special formula bubble soap...it's not only Miss Lara's favorite fragrance, but works as a skin softener and it will remove our body hair at the same time...it's in our contract, you and me and a few other bottoms must have hair-free bodies!"

"Oh, okay," I said then quickly asked him, "What's a 'bottom'?"

He looked at me like I was from another planet. "You really are new to this world, aren't you?"

I blushed and stammered, "Well, uh, I...."

"Let me put it in the simplest way I can -- when a man and a girl are making love in the missionary position, who is on on top and who is on the bottom?"

That's easy, I thought, and blurted out, "The man is on top!"

"Precisely," he said.

When I understood what he meant, I protested, "I'm not a girl -- I'm a guy!"

"Yes, physically you're a guy...but in our world, sweetie, you're going to be satisfying men the same ways girls do!"

"How can that be?" I asked him, "I don't have a pussy!"

He gave me that sweet smile of his and said, "Sure you do, sweetie, you're sitting on it!"

It took five full seconds before I understood what he meant and then I blushed something fierce.

"Ohhhhhh, yeah, I knew that -- I just never heard it explained that way before," I said defensively so he wouldn't think I was a moron.

We sat in silence for awhile before I couldn't help but ask him: "Sal, does it hurt? I mean, uh, you know...."

"When a man fucks you in the ass?" he said with a mischievous grin.

I blushed a fierce red from his blunt crudeness.

"The first couple times can hurt like hell -- it depends on the man. If you're lucky, Miss Lara will have a nice, gentle man with a small dick pop your cherry."

He must have seen the pained expression on my face because he quickly added with a broad smile: "Don't you worry your pretty head over it, sweetie, I have a strong hunch that once you get broken in you're going to absolutely love sliding your tight little boycunt back-and-forth on a manly cock -- I know I do!"

He softly added, "At least I used to..."

He suddenly became silent. I could see by the look in his eyes he was drifting back to that dark place he'd been before so I asked him, "Are you okay, Sal?"

He stared at me thru watery eyes and said, "That rat bastard is cheating on me!"

I was confused. I was new to this life and it seemed to me casual sex with just about anyone was normal. Who was Hal cheating with? A girl?

Sal blurted out, "He's done three parties with Miss Lara's newest boy-toy - a pretty little faggot who fawns all over him...he says there's nothing going on between them but I know he's lying to me...I think he's falling for that slut..."

"How can you tell?" I asked.

"A girl just knows these things..." he softly said.

Huh? A 'girl' just knows these things? He's a guy! What the heck is he talking about?

"The kids eighteen...young, soft and fresh, just like I was when Hal began lusting after me!" he said. "I know the little cunts been blowing him -- it's been a week since Hal had me suck him off...."

I felt really bad for him. If I found out Tommy cared for another boy more than me it would break my heart.

Since we were facing each other, I couldn't put my arm around him to console him, so I gently pressed the bottom of my foot on his scrotum and moved it in a circular, consoling manner.

At least consoling him was my intention. Before I knew what happened he sprung a boner and took my foot in his hand and moved it up-and-down his hard flesh. I was so overwhelmed by his bold and intimate gesture my prick stiffened too.

I became lost. I didn't know what to do or say. I looked at Sal for some sort of guidance or explanation but I saw in his eyes the same look Tommy would have in his eyes just before we went to bed.

Sal softly said, "We've been soaking long enough -- lets shower and wash the soap off of us."

He reached behind himself and pulled the plug. The gurgling noises the water made swirling down the drain was telling me he and I were moving to the next phase of whatever it was that was going to happen.

He stood and his hard cock was even with my eyes. I gasped and sucked in my breath. It was the most beautiful penis I'd ever seen. Suddenly, it was gone. He leaned over, took my hand and helped me stand.

We stood face-to-face gazing into each others eyes for what seemed like an eternity. When the sucking noises from the drain told us the bathwater was gone, Sal twisted the knobs of the faucet until we were standing beneath a cascading flow of hot water. Still facing one another, we silently let the water wash away the soap from our hairless bodies.

I never saw the hand that suddenly, and very tenderly took hold of my hard-on. My immediate reaction was to grasp his erection in my hand. He placed a hand on the back of my head and pulled me close until our lips came together.

Ohhhh, what a kiss it was! His lips were sooo hot my boner lurched and jumped in his gently squeezing hand. The kiss only ended because we needed air.

"Johnny," he whispered, "I want to make love to you...will you go to bed with me?"

He had earlier referred to himself as a girl -- now I was the one who swooned and felt weak in the knees and helpless in his arms.

I gazed into his dreamy eyes and breathlessly said, "Ohhhh yes...I would love to go to bed with you...."

***

I didn't sleep at all last night and it wasn't because of the large wet spot I was lying on.

No, Sally had awakened something deep inside me -- emotions I had buried in my subconscious until he brought them exploding to the surface.

I loved the way we were equals even though he totally dominated me. Does that make any sense?

I couldn't believe how excited I became when he said to me, "Sissy, get on your hands and knees -- I'm gonna fuck you doggy-style!" I almost shot my load right then and there. And when he said, "Spread your legs further apart, Sissy" I thought of my girlfriend and how she liked me to fuck her in that position. "It's the only way I can feel your needle-dick inside me!" she would say to me.

Life is ironic, isn't it? The last time I fucked was in this position except now I was going to be on the receiving end. My heart pounded and my prick throbbed with anticipation.

Sally climbed off the bed and I turned my head to see where he went and was met with a swift and hard slap on my ass.

"SISSY, DID I GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO MOVE?" he shouted at me.

I don't know why but I answered, "No sir -- I'm sorry, sir!"

He shot back at me, "Sissy, if you do or say anything I don't tell you to do I'm going to give you something you'll really be sorry about -- do you understand me, you little sissy faggot boy?"

"Yes sir, I understand you, sir," I said even though I didn't understand at all why he was suddenly being so mean to me.

My whole body flinched when something round and wet pressed against my anus.

"DON'T MOVE!" he shouted.

"I'M SORRY, SIR!" I shouted back.

Whatever he was doing back there made me feel small and helpless. It was totally foreign for me to allow another human being to not only look at my exposed hole, but to try and force something slick and oily inside it.

"I should ram my cock into you and bust your cherry the old fashioned way but I'm in a good mood -- I'll get your pussy nice and wet before I make you my bitch!" he said.

Ohhhhhh-gawd, his forcefulness caused my prick to pulsate and throb. I surprised myself by saying, "Thank you, sir."

I felt the bed sag from his weight then heard him say: "Sissy-boy, look in the mirror on your right...."

I did what he said and saw myself on all-fours with him kneeling directly behind me -- his rock-hard boner inches from my smooth, white buttocks.

"Get used to this position, Sissy-boy -- when you're not on your knees sucking my cock you'll be bending over begging me to fuck you in the ass!"

I couldn't help myself. I found his comment so dirty and degrading my balls exploded and my little hard dick spurted and sprayed cum everywhere.

I cried out: "OHHHH-GAWD, I-LOVE-YOU-SALLY-I-LOVE-YOU-SALLY-I-LOVE-YOU-SALLY-OHHHH-YESSSSSSSSSSS...."

And when he slowly filled my boycunt with his hot, manly meat I thought I'd died and gone to heaven.

***

I lay on my back staring into the darkness listening to my sleeping lovers rhythmic breathing beside me, his sperm and semen still oozing from my newly opened pussy.

Yes, I can freely admit now what I have between my cheeks is a pussy -- only real men have rectums and assholes - sissy's like me have pussies and boycunts for real men to use for their enjoyment and pleasure.

I can no longer cling to the delusional fantasy that I am in any way a man. The moment Sally pushed his wonderful cock deep inside me my brain exploded and the myths and false beliefs I lived with my entire life shattered and vanished forever.