Party Preparation

Story Info
Alex & Cat are invited to the office fancy dress party.
6.2k words
4.43
42.1k
85
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TanyaCc
TanyaCc
64 Followers

It was that time of year again, the lead up to Christmas, and all the businesses were having their end of year parties. It came as no surprise then when Cat came home, poured some wine and told me all about it.

"It's fancy dress this year." Sounds like fun, I'm thinking. I work in a small electronics store with a bunch of other geeks, we never have any decent parties. Cat, on the other hand, works in a media marketing firm, and they never do anything by halves; "work hard, play hard" I'm sure is the company motto!

"So what did you have in mind then?" I ask with a grin.

"Well, this year, there's a prize for best dressed couple- it's only a fully paid trip to the Caribbean!!" I could see how excited she was, and shit, who wouldn't be!? "Needless to say, we're going to have to nail it. I've got that Supergirl outfit you like me wearing, so I was thinking that would be a good choice..."

Straight away the blood rushed to my cock, and I started to stiffen up. Cat, being tall, blonde, big boobs and butt, looks hot as fuck at the best of times, but in that oufit, is incredible.

"That sounds perfect. Any ideas for me?"

"Well, if we want to win, I thought that YOU would be Supergirl!"

"Fuck that, I'm not dressing up like a girl in public!"

"I guess I'll be going on holiday with someone else then..." she teased. "We need to knock the rest for dead, and this'll do it for sure. Come on hubby, think of the holiday..." As she said this she walked through to our walk-in robe, and returned with the skimpy outfit. "Try it on."

I shook my head, "You're gonna owe me for this, big time." I started getting undressed, dropping my clothes to the floor, before she handed me the outfit. By the time I'd slipped on the tight blue crop top, pulled up the red skirt, I was rock hard again. Nodding towards my boner, I said, "I don't think this is going to work..."

"Oh, I think we can figure something out..." with that she pushed me back against the table, then knelt down in front to start sucking me off. I was really turned on, and she's real good at giving blowjobs, it was different her having her head and hands up a mini skirt that I was wearing though! She was reaching around and playing with my butt cheeks and balls, there was no way I could hold back for long. I shot my load into her mouth, as she sucked me dry. She swallowed it up, before sitting herself on the edge of the table, and hiking up her skirt. "My turn, honey."

I got to my knees before her, and found she was already really juicy when I started licking at her beautiful bald pussy. Clearly she was massively turned on, within just a few minutes she was screaming out an orgasm that ripped through her like a tidal wave, flooding my mouth with her juices.

So it looked like we were settled then. A couple of days later, we were upstairs in our hi-rise apartment getting changed before bed when she turned to me and said, "I did some more shopping today for the party next month, but you need to close your eyes before I show you." I did so, just standing in my shorts. After a little rustling around, she said, "Now, no peeking." before pulling my shorts down and starting to fiddle with my penis. Her hands were really cold, it felt like she was pulling my junk through a cock ring. Click, and then, "Perfect!" I opened my eyes to find, I don't know what the fuck on my dick.

"What the hell is this? I can't even see my dick!"

"It's called a chastity device, baby. It will stop you from getting that awkward boner that you had in your Super Girl outfit." She gave me a wink, before starting to strip off, rubbing her breasts and nipples through her bra. "I just wanted to check that it fits and works okay."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. It works. Can we take it off already?" I tugged at it a bit, but it was going nowhere. There was a ring that went behind my nuts, and white plastic frame thing that went over my dick, secured with a little padlock holding it all together. It didn't hurt, but it was uncomfortable with my dick trying to get hard, but not able to.

"But baby, we need to check properly. We don't want you suddenly breaking free, poking out from under your skirt now do we?" As she said this, she turned around and bent over the side of the bed, peeling her panties down over her ass cheeks to reveal her beautiful holes."How about you show me a little loving here??" I love eating pussy, especially from behind, and dived straight in. Spreading her cheeks, tongueing along her juicy slit, I had my nose buried in her rosebud. I strummed on her clit with one thumb, tweaking her nipples with my other hand. After what seemed just a couple of minutes, she moaned out an orgasm before almost collapsing on the floor.

"You know, you never told me what you're going to wear..."

"Well, I thought I could be a little superhero partner of yours, maybe Bat Girl or Wonder Woman, don't you agree?", I nodded my agreement. "Want to be my lesbian girlfriend, baby?"

"Anything for you, but can we take this thing off now? I wouldn't mind a little action." I said with a grin.

She rummaged through the bags, coming up empty-handed. "Shit, the key must be downstairs still in the car. I'll grab it in the morning before I leave. Sorry babe. Besides, I'm really tired, and I've got a long week ahead."

"That's fucked. You owe me big style now!"

She was out like a light snd sleeping like a log in her post-cunnilingus glow. I on the other hand, had a terrible nights' sleep, kept tossing and turning, pulling at the cage, but only succeding in making my attempted boner more uncomfortable. I eventually did pass out.

When I woke in the morning, Cat was already gone! I was greeted with a note, "Morning gorgeous, you looked so peaceful, I didn't want to wake you. See you tomorrow. C. Xx". What the fuck! I still had this damn cage on! I called her up.

"Babe, I've still got this cage on, where's the key?"

"Well Good Morning to you, too," she said sarcastically, "I guess it's in the car still. I was running late this morning, and didn't have time to look for it. It's not the end of the world. Just roll with it."

"Roll with it!? What the hell am I supposed to do if I need to piss, for fucks sake? And what do you mean by tomorrow?"

" Well, you can sit down to pee like the rest of us girls. And I DID tell you I'm away interstate tonight, so won't be back til tomorrow. I really don't like the way you're talking to me, Alex."

"I'm sorry, Cat, but this isn't fair. I can't even get wood in this thing!", I was angry, and exasperated, but there was nothing I could do.

"Well, it's not as if you need it right now. To get hard I mean! Guess there's no wanking for you, hey baby!?", she kind of chuckled into the phone. "I'll speak to you later, mwah!" She blew a kiss into the phone before it went dead.

Work dragged on, all I could think about was my dick all locked up. I was tired from my poor nights sleep, and I did have to sit to pee as well, which also got me annoyed.

My second night in the cage was worse! All I could think about was Cat coming home so I could take it off and fuck her hard. I was straining in it for hours, before I finally fell asleep.

I was woken up by a message on my phone, from Cat. "Can't wait to see you, I woke up all wet from the dirtiest dreams! 😘😘😘💦💦". Attached was a little video clip of her fingering herself, absolutely gushing all over her digits. It was only a few seconds long, but it was incredibly hot and more than enough to stir up my cock. Or at least get it trying to.

"That's so mean, babe! I replied, adding a pic of my own straining cock within it's own personal prison.

"Fuck, you make me so hot like that ❤💋"

Another tough day at work, once again, all I could think of was getting out of the cage and into Cat. Every step I took, elevator I rode in, seat at a desk, put more or different pressure on my cock and balls. It had been two of the fullest, longest days of my life. When I was finally in through the appartment door, Cat was on the couch waiting for me. Wearing just a short skirt, stockings, and a pair of heels. And of course a cheeky smile, enhanced by her bright red lipstick.

"Mmmnn, hello baby, I was just thinking about you..." I went to kiss her, all over, on her neck, shoulders, breasts, her finger tips...

"Your fingers taste good..." I said with a smile, before going straight to the source to eat her pussy.

"Like I said, I was just thinking about you", she managed to get out, breathlessly, "finger me, while you suck my clit, I need to cum now!..."

I know she's close when talking like this, so fulfil the request looking forward to my turn. I'm massaging her g-spot with two fingers, nibbling and sucking on her clit. Even with all the writhing around, I succeed at the task in hand, so to speak. As she regained her breath, I planted more kisses over her body before standing up to get undressed. "Now, er..., if you wouldn't mind...?" I said, gesturing to my cage.

Cat was already standing up, with her arms around me, her turn planting kisses on my neck, chest, shoulders. "Baby, you know I've been finding this, locked up, abstinance thing, like, REALLY hot...? I was hoping we could maybe keep it going a bit longer? Maybe until after the party?" She was begging me with her eyes, caressing me with her hands.

"And why the hell would I want to do that?"

"Maybe, I could arrange for that threesome you've pestered about? Me and another girl?"

Now this is interesting. I've never had a menage-a-trois before, and have been dropping hints at getting Cat into bed with another chick, maybe this could finally be it! But staying locked up for two more weeks? Shit. It might just be worth it. "So if I did, who's this other girl?"

"Just someone I've been getting to know. In fact, you'll probably meet her at the party."

"Well fuck, she better be worth it, it feels like my balls are going to explode here!"

"Well we can't have that yet now can we," she trailed off as she dropped to her knees and started sucking on my scrotum. She pushed me back to the couch, resuming her attention on my nuts, taking one into her mouth at a time, the warmth and wetness soothing my aches, but not really helping with my straining cock. She lifted my knees up more, before licking and kissing my perineum, then slipping a tongue along my ass crack. She's played with my butt a few times in the past (much like I enjoy playing with hers!), so when she got one of her fingers a little wetter before inserting it, it wasn't unwelcome; in fact it was with a sense of relief to get some attention! After a few minutes of fingering and kissing, she cooled down her work on me, before moving up to give me a kiss, a slightly musky one. "I'm shattered after being away, lets go to bed honey."

The next two weeks were tough, although getting to sleep at night got easier as my attempted erections became less strong or frequent, honestly it was kind of a relief! We were still very affectionate with each other at home, I think I ate her out every day she was home and not away for work. We had a few very sexy showers as well, using lots of shower gel and bubbles on each other, one time where we brought her dildo in with us for her, the next time she brought it into the shower to use on me! It was a little bigger than a couple of her fingers, but with some lube, it slid in ok. It didn't hurt at all, in fact it felt pretty good after a few strokes. I was always left wanting more, but she kept reminding me, about the party, the threesome, the holiday if we can pull it off... Ha! Pull it off, I need a key for that...

The Saturday of the party finally rolled around. We had a lazy morning around the apartment, went out for some brunch before going home to get changed. We jumped in the shower first, getting soaped up again. She did an "in-wash" shampoo thing on her hair, within minutes, her hair had gone from blonde to brunnete. She shaved her legs before turning the razor to me.

"What are you looking at?"

"Well, we're not going to win anything looking like that! We have a little work to turn you into SuperGirl"

I rolled my eyes, "Jesus Christ! Okay, fine, lets get this over with..." She started with my chest, luckily I've got fine fair hair, so it didn't need much. It felt really weird doing my legs and ass cheeks though! Stepping out to dry off, we started getting ready.

First was the red panties and skirt, followed by the blue "S" skintight top. Next I squeezed into the red heeled boots, before she tugged a long blonde haired wig on to my head.

"I bought these too, just in case." She peeled the backing off, before shoving them up my top and sticking them to my chest. "Ta-da! Instant boobies, baby!" They looked great, maybe a B or C cup, and felt squishy in the right kind of way. She spent probably the next twenty minutes doing some light make-up; a little mascara, some blusher, some eye shadow and lip-stick. When she finally let me turn around to look in the mirror, I couldn't speak. I looked fucking hot! I was just staring at myself, Cat was ready in what seemed like record time, while I sat or strutted checking out my reflection.

First up was her fake tan, then her skirt, boots and chestplate. Finally her headpiece, and she became the sexiest, smokey Amazonian goddess I'd ever seen. "Wow!" Was all I could manage.

"Ready?"

"Ready as I'll ever be!" I took her hand in mine, then went in for a kiss. She turned her head, so I only got her cheek.

"Let's not mess up our make-up just yet," as she gave me a wink.

When we were in a cab to the city, she turned to me, "Now you know I'm going for that promotion in the New Year, so best behaviour for my bosses ok?"

"Don't worry, I'm definitely going to keep it low-key while I'm dressed like this!"

I was really self-concious being out dressed like this, the cabbie kept taking glances at us both in the mirror. She whispered in my ear, "Don't worry, honey. Believe me, nobody knows, you look like a very sexy girl, so just relax. He's staring because we look hot!"

I was starting to chill out a bit, but when we got to the venue, there were people everywhere! The party was in one of the function rooms of a hotel, but there were regular guests all around! I made a bee-line for the bar. We sat on the stools, and ordered a couple of vodka sodas. We were there for a few minutes before Cat stood up, "back in a minute," then disappeared. I was frozen! Thank God it was an open bar! I ordered another drink, trying out a softer, more feminine voice; I was relieved when the bartender didn't bat an eyelid. Suddenly, I felt a hand on my back, caressing my shoulders. I sat up bolt upright.

"Don't be so nervous!' It was Cat. "Relax!" She stood behind me for a while as we had our drinks. I was starting to relax, as she danced a little next to me, rubbing her breast against me now and again, fuck she was making me so hot! We finished our drinks, "Let's go to the bathroom, I need to powder my nose." I stood and followed her across the room, where she went into the Ladies restroom "Come on!". We got into a cubicle together, and as soon as the door was closed, she had her tongue down my throat. After a long passionate kiss, she pulled away. "Fuck, baby, you're making me so hot and horny!" She reached into her purse to pull out a little bag of white powder. "Check out what I got given!"

"Holy shit, is that coke? We've not done that in ages!" She immediately started chopping some up on the back of her phone, resting on the toilet cistern. Rolling up a note, Cat took a couple of decent lines, before stepping back to let me have a hit. I bent over, feeling her caress my thighs and ass as I took mine, I was buzzing straight away. She kept her hand on my back, forcing me to stay bent over; I was happy to as she lifted my skirt, started planting kisses on my butt, pulling my panties down. She even parted my cheeks, tonguing my hole playing with my balls. I couldn't help but let out a little moan. I was getting so horny, with the attention, the drugs, the abstinence over the last three weeks.

"Oooh baby, it looks like I'm getting you a little too excited; you're creaming in your panties." I regained my breath before looking down; a thick string of pre-cum was hanging from the tip of the cage down to the material of the red underwear. "Let's continue this later." With that she pulled up my undies, and turned me round for a musky kiss. "I love you, honey."

"I love you too, baby." We stepped out of the cubicle, where she touched up our lipstick, before we headed out to the dance floor. We were on the floor for ages, dancing and singing to each other, making out in the middle of the crowd. Fuck I was so turned on and hot for her now, but I was getting too hot, I needed something cool to drink so we went to the bar again. I was facing the bar when I felt her hand tracing my back and waist again, sending shivers up my spine. I pushed back as she caressed my hips and ass, enjoying her touch. I was brought back to the moment when I heard Cats voice.

"I see you've met my SuperGirl-friend then Jordan?"

I turned my head to see that I'd been backing on to a tall, handsome man, letting him feel me up, and I'd enjoyed it until I'd found out it wasn't my wife. He was dressed like a Airline Pilot, very dashing in his suit, peaked hat and aviators.

"Not officially," he said, a smoothness in his deep voice, "I don't remember a stunner like this working beneath me..."

"Well this little heroine is my partner in dressing up tonight, Alexa, but I'm sure you could find her a nice position," Cat said with a cheeky smile. She had her hand on his arm as they talked, almost flirting, I couldn't do anything other than blush as they talked about me. "We're very keen to win the competition tonight, do you think we can make it all the way?"

"Cat, from what I can see, you'll go far, but of course, I'll have to confer with my partner." He eyed me up and down, before patting my butt, turning on his heel and heading out in to the party.

"Jesus, Cat, he had his hands all over me! I thought I was done for. Lets go,... please?"

"Nonsense," she replied, "and I'm not surprised either. You look fucking hot. I reckon half the guys here would like to get their hands on you." She pulled me in and gave me a peck on the cheek, while herself giving me a grope on my butt. "Besides, we've got this in the bag, all these other people are getting kinda wasted, and their costumes are shit."

We took a few minutes looking around the room. The drunker ones had discarded most of their outfits, and some of the other costumes were just plain crap.

Just then, Jordan went on to the stage, met by a huge colored guy, looking like an Army General or something. "Thank you all for coming tonight, we hope you're enjoying yourselves. Ty and myself brought you all here, a bit of a chance to let your hair down and for us to say thank you for everything we've achieved over the last year." They both went on to ramble on about various projects, commending the staff, recognising the hard effort from everyone.

It was going on for a while, I was starting to get a bit bored, so was on my way to the bar again when I started to tune back in again,"...Best Dressed for tonight goes to... SuperGirl and Wonder Woman... Alexa and Cat!"

There was some applause, and I felt everyone in the room turn to stare at me. Within a few seconds, Cat had appeared by my side again, took me by my hand and brought me up to the stage.

"Well done ladies, you both look amazing!" Jordan gave us both a Continental style kiss to both cheeks, before handing Cat an envelope, "Enjoy your escape!".

When Ty gave me the same congratulatory hug, he held me tight as he wrapped his huge arms around me, then ran one of his hands down my ass crack. Nobody would have seen that the way we were facing on the stage, but it made me jump, pressing up against him more. He grinned, "Hmmnnn, relax, little one, you look beautiful."

TanyaCc
TanyaCc
64 Followers
12