Party Preparation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We left the stage, went to the bar for that drink I now more desperately needed. "They're very handsy, your bosses," I started, "especially Ty. I'm glad that's over. Can we go now?"

"What do you mean, "Handsy", baby? Ty's never put a finger on me." Cat started, "But then, I don't think I'm really his type."

"He grabbed my ass on stage up there!" I said, perhaps a little too loud.

"Well honey, we can't go yet. First of all, we've got to collect our prize. And secondly," she grinned, "I think I promised you a night to remember, which I think is going to be amazing for us both..."

"Well yes, this threesome is all I've been focused on the last couple of weeks. But didn't we just collect the tickets on stage?"

"No babe, the envelope said to collect them from upstairs." she said as she lead us towards the elevators. She got a message on her phone as we got in. She put her cellback in her purse, and pulled out the little bag of coke. We did a quick bump off her knuckle, then she said, "It's getting a bit more interesting, we're having a foursome- two men, and two girls. Does that sound good honey?" She pinned me against the elevator inside for a deep kiss, her tongue exploring my mouth and neck.

"I'm so fucking horny right now, I just need to fuck."

The elevator stopped, the doors opened. "I thought you might say that," she smirked as she lead us down the hall, "Me too."

She reached the suite first, then knocked lightly on the door. Seconds later, the door opened, only for Jordan to be standing on the other side. "Come on in girls, make yourselves at home..." as he turned and walked back inside to the lounge area.

Cat strode in, and I followed. The suite was massive. I dont know if it was the penthouse, but it was definitely very high up. The city lit up outside was pretty spectacular, but it was inside this room that I was more concerned with.

"What the fuck's going on?" I whispered into Cats ear.

"Excuse us," she said to Jordan, before leading me to the bathroom. We stood in front of the mirror, before she told me to close my eyes. "Now, when I say open them, I want you to tell me the first thing you see. Okay, now open them..."

"Two hot girls dressed in costumes." It really was the first thing that I saw, we did look hot, and I did look like a girl.

"Okay, so, you wanted a threesome with me and another girl? So here we are, but you're going to be the other girl."

"That's not what I meant..." I started before she cut me off.

"Listen here, we're just gonna have a little fun, and see what happens. Now come through, we're being rude to our hosts."

I was dumb-founded. Back in the lounge area, Jordan was sitting on the couch, chopping some more fat lines of what I guess was coke, "Please do help yourselves, let's get a little private party started..."

Cat kneeled down at the edge of the table, taking a rolled note and snorted one of the lines in one hit. She offered me the note.

I took it, and knelt beside her. I took a decent hit, but couldn't finish the line. As the buzz hit me, Cat pulled me up so we were face-to-face, "Let's have some fun." before leaning forward for a kiss. It was a deep, passionate, probing kiss, her tongue exploring me, our hands caressing each other. We were groping each other for minutes, when I noticed out the corner of my eye that Jordan had undone his pants, and had pulled out his cock.

My wife broke away, "Come and watch, babe," then crawled on her hands and knees to stop in front of Jordan, and his semi-erect cock. I followed, then watched mesmerized as she held my gaze, while taking the tip of his dick in between her lips. He was I guess around seven inches long, but definitely was not full hard yet. She worked her magic, like she had on me so many times in the past, sucking and tugging on his dick with her lips, getting it rock hard in no time. "You need to try this honey, it tastes delicious..."

I was high, almost in a daze, and so horny, I guess I just needed to do something sexual, no matter what it was. I found myself drawn to his dick, shining with the saliva from my wifes mouth. I opened my lips, let my tongue just rest on the tip of his dick. She was right, it did taste delicious. The muskiness, a slight saltiness, the sweetness of Cats lipbalm, I liked it all. My own cock was showing signs of life, straining in its cage, locked up while this one in front of me was free. Without thinking I opened my lips wider and went further down his cock, kissing and licking along his shaft, then back to swirl my tongue around the tip.

"That's it baby, take it in your mouth." The encouragement from my wife, and the moans from Jordan gave me confidence. I took his dick as deep as I could in my mouth, stopping when his bellend reached my throat. I hovered there, gently up and down, sucking so my cheeks and tongue stroked his wonderful cock.

Cat stood up beside me, hitched up her skirt and slipped down her panties. She turned and straddled Jordans lap facing me, giving me a front row seat as she eased her wet pussy on to his hot throbbing cock. Her face creased, then relaxed, as her lips spread to accept his member, taking him to the hilt in one.

"Oh baby, his cock is perfect," she moaned as she started to grind herself on to him. I tried licking at her clit, but she was moving too much for me, so I returned to his cock, and sucking at his scrotum.

There was a "Click" as the suite door closed. Ty was standing there with a smirk on his face. "Looks like the party started without me," he said as he walked to the couch next to me, "I've got some catching up to do." He started to unbuckle his belt, and undo the zipper on his pants.

"Come here sissy, get your lips on this." As his pants dropped to his ankles, I was drawn to the bulge in his boxer shorts. I pulled the waistbant of his jocks out and down to reveal the most stunning cock ever.

It might sound unbelievable, but I'm not gay. Or Bi, or anything like that. I was only kissing and sucking on Jordans cock because Cat needed me to behave for her bosses. And I was high, and a bit horny. And I'm dressed like SuperGirl because of the party.

But when this Big, Tall, Broad, Black man stood over me, and called me a sissy, I was powerless. And when his cock came out, it really was gorgeous, like it had been sculpted, thick as baseball bat, easily 9 inches long, and heavy, a beautiful chocolate colour, with a head that just drew you in. And it wasn't even hard yet. I was mesmerized.

"So you like what you see, huh sissy?"

I could only nod as I moved forward to take it into my mouth. It actually tasted kind of sweet, and a little salty at the same time. I struggled to get the whole head in my mouth as it grew, but I did my best, slurping and licking around the circumcised tip. He groaned as I darted my tongue along and in his pee-hole.

"Oh, yeah, you're gonna make a good little bitch." He held my head as he started to fuck my mouth. Every time he went deep and hit the back of my throat, I gagged and nearly puked, so I kept my lips clamped tight around his shaft, sucking hard on the end, thankfully it encouraged him not to go as deep.

Cats moans and groans got louder and louder as Jordan held her up with his strong arms, relentlessly pistoning up in to her cunt, screaming as she tipped over the edge of her building orgasm, "Oh, Fuck Yes, ohhhhh Fuuuuuuuucccckkkk!!" and he didn't stop, or slow down, just kept hammering away at her, bringing her to a second climax only moments after the first, leaving her drained and exhausted.

"Holy... Fuck... I've never... come like... come that hard before..." she gasped out as she tried to regain her breath. She slid off his cock, to lie on the cushion so that she could continue sucking on his cock.

Ty had removed the rest of his clothes, and stood naked and proud before me. His body was not ripped, but was muscular below the surface, strong. Cat took this as a cue to start stripping Jordan of his clothes, who on the other hand, was very toned, well defined in his muscles. She rubbed, and stroked at his abs, his cock still standing to attention. Cat then began taking off her own clothes. It didn't take long. Just the skirt and chestplate, then she was standing in her full naked glory. She came over to us and crouched behind me. She kissed my neck, held my waist, groped my ass.

"Hmmmmnnnn... that looks good baby, I hope you're enjoying yourself...". She slid further down my body, then for the second time tonight, lifted my skirt, pulled down my panties, and began to tongue-fuck my asshole. My dick had been straining, and I'd definitely been turned on, my pre-cum oozing from the tip of the cage, leaving a mess in my underwear. She pulled back on my caged balls, sucked and hummed on them, making me flinch with how sensitive they were. She spat on my hole, used lube from the table, then started to probe me with one of her digits. I lost focus on the monster cock in front of me, as I backed on to the fingers in my ass.

I felt more hands on my cheeks and hips, before something else was nudging at my hole, Jordans rigid cock, about to penetrate me. I barely even paused before I pushed back again, willing him inside. Cat held my cheeks spread as he pushed forward, "That's it baby, take him in," letting him penetrate me.

"Ahhh... oooooo... ooooo..." There were only soft moans as I took my first ever dick in my ass. He held himself deep in me, allowing me to get used to being stretched. There was no pain, only heightened senses. I felt like such a girl, so passive. I was on fire everywhere, my ring stretched to the limit, my dick inside my cage, straining with the excitment, my arms, chest and face flushed.

Then they started to fuck me.

Jordan held my hips firm as he started to slowly draw his dick in and out of my ass, as Ty held my shoulders, and jammed his cock deep in my mouth, making me gag a little, though I was getting better.

Cat stroked my back, kept the hair from my wig out of my face, kissed my neck, everything giving me sensory overload. I could feel an orgasm building up, but nothing like I'd ever had before. I think it was Jordan's cock, burrowing deep into me, pounding on my prostate that was sending me into delirium. I pushed back harder against him, meeting his thrusts, and he responded by fucking me harder. I couldn't concentrate on the cock in front of me, only the one hitting me from behind, when I reached a crescendo, spasming and cumming so hard, squirting my cum all over the floor, my ass clenching on Jordans cock, tipping him over the edge as he grunted and drove deep into me, filling my ass with his cum.

"Oh my God," I breathed, "I'm exhausted... and ... that was amazing...", but there was no time to recover.

"Hold on sissy, you're not done yet." I didn't understand until I felt Jordan pull out, just for Ty to spin me around and bend me over the back of the couch. I began to protest, thinking his cock would be too big, but he was already pushing his helmet at my sphincter. Jordan's cum, leaking a little from me, only served as an extra lubricant, so after only a few seconds of him nudging at my ass, it opened up to let him slowly ease himself into me.

"Holy shit, baby," my wife exclaimed, "I can't believe you're taking Ty's huge cock in your ass!" She kissed me passionately on the lips, as I was rocking backwards and forwards from his thrusts, "I'm so proud of you!"

I couldn't react to her praise, I could barely breathe, my heart beating a million times a minute as my ass was stretched to the limit. But there was no pain, only pleasure, so much so I thought I would pass out. More streams of my cum were hanging down from my useless flaccid penis, mixing with Jordan's own cum as it was frothed and forced out of my butt, leaving a trail as it ran down my thighs.

After the treatment he'd got earlier, my heart almost sank, when after pounding into me faster and faster, he pulled out and said, "Turn around, sissy."

I did as commanded, and instinctively dropped to my knees in front of him. As I sucked the tip of his cock, in just a few short strokes he started to cum. Thick rope after rope of semen flew out in jets on to my tongue, in my mouth, over my face, neck and hair, I thought it would never end. I swallowed what I could, surprisingly sweet, but definitely salty too. When he had finished spraying, I licked the last few drops from the end of his dick, musky after penetrating my ass.

I was kneeling on the floor at the feet of the others, trying to catch my breath. My face, hair and chest dripping with cum, while the cum of another oozed from my tender ass. Under my skirt, my leaking locked-up dick twitched. I had come not from fucking, but from being fucked, yet I was satisfied. My wife walked over and gave me a peck on my cum covered lips.

"See boys, I told you he would make a good sissy."

12