Party Preparations

Story Info
Savannah goes to buy lingerie and gets a massive facial.
4.1k words
4.09
5.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction

Savannah is a beautiful blonde woman in her early thirties, at the peak of her sexual prowess. She loves dirty, rough sex, because it's the only kind that keeps up with her constant horniness. Sex every day is a hard requirement in her view, and multiple times a day ideal. She has long, honey blond hair and mesmerizing dark blue eyes, a perfect hourglass figure with big, perky DD tits and puffy nipples. She will let men do whatever they want to her, but will not tolerate misbehavior from her companions; she is always in control in her escapades, and means it when she says stop or no. Savannah has collected a number of on-again-off-again, but trustworthy, boyfriends over the years, and has invited them all over for a soiree where the main entertainment will be gangbanging her. The party is a week out and she is busy running errands to prepare for it.

Chapter 1

"Diego, you've been to my place a dozen times, how do you still need the address?!" Savannah smiled to herself and giggled a hot, feminine giggle that drove men wild as she sent the text, followed by the address and a few heart and kissing emojis. Although not unique among her boyfriends, she enjoyed Deigo's failure to track minor details endearing. Men who had few cares in the world were more fun to spend time with, but they did come with some side effects.

She scanned her unread texts for anything from the participants in the "activities" she was planning, and sent a few choice pics of her technically clothed to a handful of the invitees who had not yet responded. The driver then finished parking in the private garage servicing her favorite boutique lingerie shop, and opened his phone to wait for her while she shopped. Savannah exited the car and caught a glimpse of herself in the tinted glass of the plaid edition Tesla model S.

That afternoon, Savannah wore a sheer, silver halter top micro minidress so tight it looked painted on. Underneath, she wore a thong and sheer thigh highs with matching strappy, silver high-heels. Her enormous breasts were plainly visible through the dress, hugged tightly by the see-through fabric. She wore a matching silver choker, and had applied dark, smokey eye makeup to highlight her beautiful large eyes. Her long, bright white nails were manicured to rounded points and studded with small rhinestones. Savannah wore her hair elegantly styled in a complex updo that exposed her thin, feminine neck, and her pouty lips were decorated with a dark red lipstick. Considering herself in the reflection, she was reminded of an 80s hooker at a coke party. Except hotter. And except for the hair. Definitely not 80s hair.

Despite her pornographic outfit, Savannah had no worry of being seen, much less photographed or stared at in the privacy of the garage. In fact she rarely went out in public - why bother when the world of the ultra-wealthy allowed her access to an alternate reality, where her shocking beauty, overt sexuality and extreme wealth could be expressed without consequence. Savannah entered the salon of the lingerie boutique and casually checked in at the small tablet mounted just inside the door.

Chapter 2

The owner, Elias, was seeing a regular customer in the front of the store when he received a text that a VIP client had arrived, which he saw on the latest model of the Apple on his left wrist. He mentally scanned his calendar for whom the client might be when it hit him. Elias looked at the young, stunning beauty in front of him and thought about the unparalleled presence standing in the back of his shop. Few other clients would distract him from his current one.

"I'm so sorry miss, but I have an urgent call to take. Would you mind coming back another time?" Elias took out his business card and handed it to her, "I promise if you schedule an appointment though my assistant, you will have my undivided attention." The woman pouted, but took the card and agreed before turning to go. He wasn't sure she was coming back, but hopefully she used Facebook, and the app had logged her location in the store, so his omnichannel marketing could work its magic. Still, this VIP took precedence. Elias turned casually but quickly and walked to the back of the shop, where an inconspicuous white door concealed an area reserved for VIPs. The door unlocked and opened a crack automatically as he approached it. He pushed the plain white door further open just enough to let himself through and allowed the security system to close it softly behind him on its own.

Touching up her makeup using her phone, Savannah looked like a goddess. It took Elias' breath away, and his gait slowed slightly. She pressed her lips together as she finished applying lipstick, and turned to see Elias. Her lips parted slightly, allowing the tip of her tongue to sneak out of her mouth. The tip curled up and slid slowly along her upper lip.

"Savannah, you look amazing. I'm not sure my designs could improve on your own choices." Elias said, taking a seat on a stool near a 360-degree mirror fitting area.

Savannah grinned and turned to look at Elias. Men didn't make Savannah go weak at the knees, that was for her to do to them, but she made an exception for Elias. Tall with exotic looks, Elias was the blueprint for male attractiveness. A talented conversationalist, Elias excelled in both the business and dating arenas. Any other woman would have spent her youth trying to get a ring out of this man. She advanced to Elias, and held his hand while she leaned over to kiss him lightly on the cheek, leaving a small amount of lipstick, which she rubbed off with her thumb. "Elias, don't be silly. Everything you have ever made or picked for me has been wizardry. Speaking of wizardry, how's business going?"

Elias smiled when he heard the question. He and Savannah had started dating years ago, during which time he had discovered a talent at dressing this particular beauty in lingerie. The relationship ended cordially after a few months, but Elias and Savannah had developed a close friendship during that time. He took the opportunity to pitch her on the idea for a high-end lingerie boutique a few weeks after their breakup. Afterall, his skill at picking out lingerie for Savannah could undoubtedly be desirable for other women and couples. With funding from Savannah, they were now standing in that idea made reality. Her question about business was friendly, but also carried the genuine interest of an investor.

"Business is great. Our private ecommerce is booming; most of it goes to Russia and the Middle East. We have brand ambassadors in high-end clubs in ten major international cities. In fact, I'm headed to Dubai next week to look at a location for a new VIP store and interview new models. The appointment only, private entry boutique format fits especially well for lingerie in the Middle East."

"That's amazing. I knew you were a good bet. Is there anything I can help you with?"

"I would be grateful for your input on the privacy measures for the new boutique in Dubai, but I don't want to keep you waiting on the purpose of your current visit." Elias responded, smirking and looking her straight in the eyes.

Savannah found the man's subtle innuendo intoxicating. He never missed a signal and it was so hot. Elias continued, "Could you please come over and stand here, x-marks the spot, and tell me what you're feeling for the party next week." He continued.

Savannah runway-walked herself to the place indicated by Elias, and looked down at him from the elevated platform. "You're going aren't you?" She asked, looking at herself in the reflection, playing with her hair and batting her eyelashes. She loved this part of the game.

"I'd love to, of course, but I am flying out the next day to Dubai. It's a very early flight, so it depends on business and finding time to pack."

"Oh I see, apparently I'm not the distraction for you that I once was."

Elias smiled, stood up, and walked around behind her, looking her up and down professionally. "On the contrary, Savannah," he leaned in close to her ear, put his hands on her hips, and looked her in the eyes through the mirror, "you are as intoxicating to me as you always were." He inhaled her perfume and then broke the subtle embrace before continuing his inspection. He noticed her nipples were rock hard and sticking straight out.

Savannah turned to look at Elias, flashed him a smile, and then looked back at herself in the mirror and started futzing with her updo. "Do you want my hair up or down?"

"Down." Elias said softly.

Chapter 3

Savannah started to undo her hair, removing the pins and ribbons deliberately, placing them on a table nearby. "You know," she spoke while continuing to work on her hair, "I think another guest is arriving by helicopter that evening, I could see if you could hitch a ride back to the airport with him after the party. Plus I seem to recall he might also be flying to Dubai." She finished undoing her hair. The long, honey blonde strands cascaded down from her head, lustrous, wavy pools of gold landing on her shoulders, and extending down her back.

Elias retrieved a neatly stacked portfolio of fabrics and returned to the fitting area. "So you're going to have your personal assistant pack for me, put me on a helicopter to the airport after the party and then have a private jet waiting to fly me to Dubai, so I can go to a party? That's a lot for one guy"

"I mean, maybe it's just an Uber." she said, swaying her hips. "But I think you're worth the investment." Her hand casually rubbed his shoulder and upper arm.

Elias sighed playfully. "Hmm. What colors are you thinking?" He said, changing the subject abruptly.

"Purple and gold. I'm going for a Roman vibe."

"Uh huh. And in terms of styling, are you looking for togas? Seems demure for you."

Savannah turned toward Elias, he was sitting on a stool, she reached out and played with his hair, then placed her hands on his shoulders and started to massage them. Now we're getting somewhere, she thought. "I was hoping you had some ideas." She pouted.

"I might have some thoughts. They're, let's say, bold. Not safe for work to be sure." He put his hands on her hips, and felt around on the slippery fabric to her full, toned ass.

"I like bold. I want sexy too. I want sultry. Can you do that?"

"Undoubtedly. But how about hot, and what about kinky? You know, I think what you really want is dirty." He turned her around, so he could see her perfect ass. Her thong hugged her hips, and disappeared between her ass cheeks like she was a part of her. He couldn't help himself and grabbed both ass cheeks at once, squeezing them through the thin material.

Savannah's eyes rolled into the back of their sockets as she felt Elias hands on her ass, instantly lighting a blazing fire within her that manifested as warmth and wet between her legs. "I want you right now, Elias. I want you to use me." she declared as she leaned forward and pressed her ass into his hands. She then turned around toward him, and pulled him up to standing, pushing him away, so she could get off the elevated fitting platform. His hands instantly found her hips, and her hands found his toned chest. She ran her hands up to his shoulders and then down his muscular arms. Savannah joined their hands, and then she moved one of them to her ass and the other up to one of her huge tits, inviting him to fondle her, before wrapping her arms around his neck. Elias got the clue and leaned in to kiss her, while he mauled her body with his large hands.

Savannah's kiss was wet and open mouthed. Her tongue discovered his and beckoned it into her mouth. She ground her groin against the bulge developing in his pants, moaning, breaking the kiss.

"Do you want me baby?" Savannah whimpered, sliding her hands down his chest to his belt. The buckle, button and zipper yielded to her expert hands in moments, and soon she was pumping his rigid cock with her right hand. With her left hand, she inserted a finger into Elias' mouth before wrapping it around the base of his skull and pulling him in for another long kiss. She fisted his cock aggressively, being sure to treat the entire length.

Savannah pushed Elias away as she dropped to her knees in front of him, while simultaneously pulling his pants and boxers down over his cock. The enormous cock pointed directly at Savannah's face. Her pouty lips touched the tip and parted to allow the bulbous head into her watering mouth. Her tongue swirled around the head, drenching it in saliva. Next, she cupped his softball sized ballsack with her right hand, and pumped the shaft of the immense phallus with her left. She looked up and directly into Elias' eyes, grazing the head of his dick with her bright white teeth gently.

Savannah sat down onto her sit bones and scooted back, so she could lean against the wall behind her, leading Elias by his fingers. Once positioned, she spread her legs, pushing the dress up in the process, and found her pussy with her left hand, while she finished pulling Elias to her with the other. She put his hand against the side of her head, then grabbed his cock and pulled it toward her. The momentum imparted by her tug, plus the involuntary thrust it elicited, was all the forward motion she needed to get the entire shaft into her mouth and down her throat. She wrapped her right hand around Elias' waist, pulling him closer, shoving his cock deeper into her gullet. Her gag reflex flared, causing her to cough, but she held on, pushing her face into his shaved lower abdomen. The fingers of her other hand found her swollen clit amongst her sopping wet folds, massaging it, then shoving a finger inside herself.

"Ugghh. Mmm." she managed to get out between heavy breaths in and out of her nose. Elias, previously parallelized by the full court press Savannah had unleashed on him, felt his already flaming libido surge. He grasped her head in his hands and jammed it down on his cock. Savannah coughed and squirmed underneath him. A second later, Elias' hips bucked back, withdrawing most of his cock from her mouth. Her tongue followed it and slid out of her mouth. She opened her mouth as wide as should could, preparing for the forward thrust. When it came, it drove Elias balls-deep into her mouth and throat. She licked his balls as best she could and felt her eyes start to water.

As if a traffic light had turned green somewhere, the face fucking entered a new phase with the next back thrust. Savannah, her loins on fire, looked up at Elias and begged him with her eyes to use her head like a fleshlight. Ruin her throat. Destroy her face, the look said. Elias, overcome with passion, understood his role and began long, rapid thrusts into the slut's gaping mouth and throat. Each thrust brought out copious amounts of saliva, which ran down her chin and onto the bosom of her dress, staining it. Each thrust brought out audible gagging and Savannah couldn't help but to squirm each time Elias bottomed in a forward thrust, his balls slapping her chin. She could feel his cock bulging in her throat, practically into her esophagus. Her eyes watered, defiling the perfect smokey eye she'd applied. Mascara and eyeshadow ran down her face as Elias fucked her throat like a pussy.

At the same time, Savannah jacked herself off without inhibition. Her juices flowed out of her twat and wicked up her butt crack. Her pussy soaked through her thong, and once the thong was saturated, her wetness seeped through to the fabric of her dress. Her middle finger alternated between expertly toyed with the nub of her clit and finger fucking herself, stoking the fire raging inside her and causing cresting waves of pleasure to crash over her. Her orgasm built quickly.

Elias, focused his entire attention on fucking Savannah's face. He kept eye contact with her as much as possible, only breaking it to look at himself and Savannah in the mirror, elevating his arousal to the extreme, amplifying his senses to a maximum. He could feel her soft hair between his fingers. He felt the back of throat with each thrust forward, and felt his shaft slide against her tongue, and then graze his balls as he bottomed out in her throat. He put his whole being into fucking her face, to giving her what she had asked. He would do anything this woman wanted at that moment.

Eventually, Elias' pace slowed, anaerobic effort tapping out the muscles he needed to thrust. With this signal and nearly about to cum, Savannah returned a hand to Elais' shaft and began to jack him off with each thrust. Reluctantly, she removed her hand from her aching cunt to aid in the combined arms tactics she unleashed on Elias' dick. She increased the suction as he withdrew his dick on each thrust, and pushed him slightly away with one hand, causing the head of his cock to barely slide out of her mouth. This gave her other hand access to the head, sliding each finger over the head and then back the other way before engulfing the head again with her plump lips. This treatment lasted no more than a few seconds before she felt the telltale signs of an impending release, and removed the dick from her mouth.

"I do want it dirty Elias. I want it to be filthy. Cum on me Elias. Cum on my face. Cum all over me baby. Get it in my hair, in my eyes. I want it to drip off me." she said, staring into Elias eyes, jacking off the shaft with one hand, while aggressively fondling his balls with another, feeling them tighten in preparation for ejaculation.

Elias grunted, his brain unable to muster a coherent, verbal response. Instead, he suppressed the immediate urge to cum and gripped her head tighter and pushed it down onto his cock. She received the thrust eagerly, parting her lips and relaxing her throat. Her hands returned to her clit, resuming the climb to her release. After a few more full strokes down Savannah's throat, her nose squishing into his lower abdomen, Elias released her head and removed his cock, replacing her hand with his. Her freed hand found her right breast and squeezed it hard. "Ughhh, ohhh, mmm. Baby give it to me. I want it all over me so bad." she moaned, frigging her clit rhythmically.

Elias' hand found her other breast and mauled it. His other hand pistoned up and down his cock, building up to his release. Instinctively, Savannah pulled his balls into her mouth and sucked, caressing them with her tongue. They popped out of her mouth audibly, and received them with the hand previously massaging her breast. She kneaded the testicles, urging them to open the flood gates.

As if directed, Elias pulled his hips back and pointed the tip of his dick, dripping with precum, at her face. His furious masturbation and her stimulation of his testicles created a thundering head of semen straining to be let out. His hand slowed its pumping slightly, and he let go of the dam holding back his orgasm. The flood rushed from his balls through his penis and erupted from the tip. The first jet shot straight into Savannah's mouth. She sighed as she felt it coat her lips, tongue and teeth.

She leaned her head back, preparing to be hosed down in cum. The second shot skimmed above her face before seeming to stop in mid air and fall in a long thick line from her forehead, across her right eye, to her chin. The third shot landed in her left eye and formed a pool that dripped down her cheek. Fourth and fifth strands covered her nose, lips and stuck into her hair. Smaller jets dribbled onto her chin and the bosom of her dress. In total the ejaculation had lasted multiple seconds.

In that time, the feeling of hot cum on her face had sent Savannah over the edge herself. The orgasm struck her like an earthquake, sending shocking waves through her genitals that radiated out to the rest of her body. Her pussy walls contracted and forced a stream of girl cum out of her that made an audible squirting sound as the juices forced their way past the fabric of her thong. Two more, lesser squirts escaped her and added to the puddle. She felt her wetness soak her dress and creep further up between her ass cheeks.

12