Party Preparations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Panting, Savannah smiled from ear to ear, she continued to gently massage her clit. She reached up and squeezed the last drop of cum from Elias dick into her mouth. Playing with the copious reservoir of jizz in her mouth with her tongue. Pursing her lips, she pressed the cum out of her mouth, causing it to flow out the corners of her mouth and down her chin. The arrayed pools and strands of cum on her face started to drip down onto her dress. She swallowed the remaining cum in her mouth.

Savannah licked the cum off her lips and swallowed, then blinked her eyes open and looked up at Elias through cum-clouded vision. "Is my face completely destroyed baby? Am I covered?" She asked Elias, pleading.

"You are such a cum slut Savannah. That was amazing, I don't think I've ever cum that hard. And yes, you are covered in it. It's everywhere. You also came all over my floor." He responded, also realizing they had made a mess of his VIP section.

"You mean my floor. Yes I am. Now take some pictures and then get me a towel, then we can take a look at what you have for me to wear next week."

Elias found his phone still in his trousers as he was pulling them back up. He snapped a few pics of Savannah's defiled state, instructing her to grab her tits or play with herself before retrieving a towel from the bathroom. "You know I think we should talk about your exiting the business. Seems like a towel is pretty valuable to you right now." He handed her the towel.

Savannah giggled her aphrodisiac giggle. "Point taken." she said, taking the towel, "Now tell me you have everything set for next week already, and that I have nothing to worry about."

"Well luckily I do in fact read your texts and you already told me about the purple and gold. Everything is set for next week, you'll receive the outfit next Thursday morning, private courier. And I think there might be some flowers coming as well. I could be wrong." He teased.

Savannah carefully wiped the cum off her chin, cheeks, out of her eye sockets and off her forehead. She looked down at her dress and realized the cum had already liquified and soaked into the dress, there would be no wiping that off. It would also take some effort to get it out of her hair, but effort she'd cherish. So hot. "I knew I could count you. And by the way, if you come to the party, there will indeed be a helicopter on the roof waiting for you after the party, with an already packed bag and a private jet ready to take you to Dubai. No female stewardesses though. You're my bull that weekend and I'm not going to share you for a few days."

"You're a force of nature Savannah. I'll see you next Saturday." Elias responded with a facetious, defeated tone.

Savannah took some of the fabric samples to match decorations, and a copy of Elias' city flat key before returning to her car and driver. The driver conspicuously not looking at her ruined dress, matted hair and destroyed eye makeup. Although not obviously covered in cum, they both knew what the shiny, sticky looking stain on the front of her dress was. Thankfully she paid top dollar for discretion. Also she periodically let this driver fuck her, so he didn't feel too left out.

"Take me home James. I need a shower."

12