All Comments on 'Party Procreation'

by go4itnow

Sort by:
  • 72 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

If she loves To. So much, why not get a divorce and marry the father of her child?

She obviously loves him more than the guy she settled for and the realization that her next child would also be conceived by a different man suggests that she’s married to the wrong guy.

That’s fine, I’m not judging; but why stay married to a man you don’t like? And let’s be honest, if she could cheat and get pregnant by another man and not feel even the slightest remorse or guilt, then she doesn’t like her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a change. From proper wife to non consent rape to give me your baby to wanting it all again before the first is born. Of course it all depends on her husband not finding out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

that's a possible suicide in the making.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I guess her husband had to wait until the baby was born to see the child was not his and the dna test proved it and tthen she was left to try and find Tom on her own

kirei8kirei8over 2 years ago

And the baby needed blood immediately but hubby wasn't a match so he unlocked his gun safe and shot his cheating wife in the head. Poof, no worries about a second baby! How's that for a short ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

GARBAGE-1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story but it has too much text dedicated to his sperm and her becoming pregnant. Some of the guys foreful tactics are borderline rape which is not a turn-on. A pure seduction with less sperm-related text and then leaving the result of the encounter to imagination of the reader would have been hotter.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

"If the idea of a wife cheating on her husband offends you, then this story will not be for you!" - Sigh. That's NOT the issue we have. We fully expect to find cheating wives in LW. What MAY offend us is what happens afterwards.

\

Those of us in the so-called "Moral Brigade" generally prefer that the wife suffer SOME sort of consequences for her actions. Now, that MIGHT even include a reconciliation, but she'll have to work her ass off to get it.

AbctoyAbctoyover 2 years ago

Well one can only hope a DNA test shows up somewhere down the line for the poor shloop.

No actual criticism on the writting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The slut is stupid enough she will probably fuck anybody and create a multi-racial baby who look s nothing like her first child.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Epic slut. Lousy story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's shit like this that upholds misogyny to the knuckledraggers...

Seriously. It just helps men to hate women. And reinforces the myth that a woman is slave to her hormones and cycle and therefore is a slut at heart. Is untrustworthy. And must be controlled and covered up. When she says "no" she really means "yes".

It's just bullshit. It's like the myth that all men are brutes and rapists at heart.

It's wrong. It's stupid.

The slutwife, hotwife, cuckold lifestyle is not something to be proud of or happy about or one that can be practiced by normal, well adjusted human beings for any length of time. It will end. Always will. Bitter. Angry. It's an aberrant behavior. Seek help if it makes you excited.

Like this case. This stupid cow has another man's baby. Then 3 tears later finds another "stud with a big cock" and has another baby not fathered by her husband.

So proud of herself. Her deceit. Until at some point in the raising of the two children...one of them needs a blood transfusion...or a DNA test is done randomly by the schools...and her husband finds out neither child is his.

How do you think it ends up for this idiotic housewife who pretends to the world she is prim and proper?

Absolute destruction of her marriage. Probable estrangement of the husband from children who are not his. Absolute hatred from him towards her for the rest of their lives regardless of his feelings for the children. He will hate her until the day he dies. And her perfect image in the community? How do you think she'll fare in her circle of friends and family and church going acquaintances? When he drags her through the divorce trial and legal processes establishing paternity of the children...charges of fraud...her unfaithfulness.

All because she had an itch when she was fertile and was too weak of a female to control her biological urges to mate? An ugly stereotype.

Yeah this story and stories like it are just dumb. And not sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There must be a demographic that encourages these type of stories, that are about selfish narcissistic women. How is a man supposed to trust? I know it's only a character, bu I hope she burns in hell

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 2 years ago
What a whore

I would hope that her husband finds out

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A fart smells better than this drivel. Try yourself farting, cuz yo absolutely talent free.

Captcha

DunkirkDunkirkover 2 years ago

Why stop with 2. Have fun with the stud several times.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 2 years ago

Since she only wanted to be bred when she was in the throes of passion, why wouldn’t she get Plan B the next day? She could have her fun and her husband would never know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Trashl about a complete slut!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife found this story and shared it with me, we both enjoyed it tremendously. Any story about an ovulating wife makes her eyes twinkle. My wife was also a good, virgin, Catholic girl when we married. However, once she got a taste of sex it changed her for good.

She found out that she was highly sexed, especially during ovulation. She did some reading and discovered that nearly 40% of women find themselves flirting more and fantasizing more around the time they ovulate. Furthermore, she found that about 20% of the babies born in America were not sired by the wife’s husband.

I’m a hotshot fireman and when we are fighting an out-of-state forest fire, I can be gone for a week at a time supervising my crew. I knew her ‘needs’ and told her to find some lovers to satisfy her when I was out of town. She did so, and during the first year she had slept with over 10 guys. She said it was by far the best sex she had ever had. I believed her after she showed me a couple of videos she had made with various guys. She was multi-orgasmic and behaved like a slut with other men.

She practiced the rhythm method of birth control most of the month and used condoms with her lovers during her hot times. I told her to go for it and get herself knocked up, and she happily did. God, it is so sexy to see your wife impregnated, even if it is just on video.

Once pregnant my wife confessed to me her true feelings. They were just like the wife in your story, “She would cheat again with some other stud with a big cock…and would let him flood her unprotected womb with seed, a seed that was not her husband's.” Not only had my wife become promiscuous, but she was also in favor of extra-marital insemination!

After our first kid, which was not mine, I got a vasectomy. I wanted her to continue to breed with other big-cocked men. So, each one of our five kids is from a different father.

We are ‘itching’ for more chapters, so please consider extending this story line out farther!

Racerman1969gsRacerman1969gsover 2 years ago

You gave away the finale with the story line. Oh well.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Wow. A woman who is not on contraception, who trolls for a man and doesn't bring a condom. Moreover, lover boy tells her he always does bareback and she doesn't wonder if he's getting ready to turn her sugar bowl into a Petri dish? And, a man who knows he's risking fathering a child but doesn't care? 'Vapid' is too mild of a word. Everything was too straight-forward, no subtlety, no conflicted feelings. No, "Hey, that guy might've knocked me up, so let me just pop into my pharmacy and get a 'Morning After' pill, so I can save a shred of self-respect and perhaps my marriage, albeit a shaky one."

.

Otherwise, your writing is solid. 2/5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story was taken from another site

mcatomcatoover 2 years ago

well written. and very much enjoyed. :)

thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Karma can be a bitch...

I would like to see her "happiness" when she find herself divorced and without child support. I doubt Tom will be interested in getting involved with a whore. I guess she has to depend of the financial gains of her new profession. She just have to move to Nevada and work on her back legally. Nothing original in this mediocre story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It always amazes me on how much hate promiscuous wives get here. Personally I find it liberating that the women are in control of their own sexuality and not under the yoke of a man or society. The stories that keep it in the family or the ones where the female is "just turned 18", inexperienced and petite are far more disturbing and off-putting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It strikes me odd that people spend so much time denigrating your efforts if they don't like it. I love impregnation stories, especially when the stud is hot, hairy and unwilling to wear a condom as he is dead set on breeding the gal. Females "in heat" are attracted to studs and this gal wanted to get bred. She let him keep his leg between her legs and then could feel his hard cock, so she unconsciously knew his nuts held the sperm her womb so badly wanted. Just curious, does he have hairy balls, chest and legs? I hope so. I wonder did he feel especially virile when he was shot his seed deep in her belly? And did he get a hard on every time he thought about her going around with her swollen belly knowing his cock got deep in her hot belly and bred her? Did he get hard when he saw another gal with a swollen belly? Hope she comes back for another breeding. And I look forward to more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

LOL. A rape fantasy combined with the Martian Slut Ray can produce hilariously bad results.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 2 years ago

Fairly well written sex interlude, the rest is ill-thought out.

irinmikeirinmikeover 2 years ago

Yea this woman is so stupid she lets this asshole screw her senseless without a condom since she is not on the pill. ricidulous tale of stupidity. Oh yea and she was so love struck by her mother fucker, she could't bother going to a drug store for a morning after pill. Just a stupid story with no redeeming value.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please take Legio Patria Nostra's critique to heart. You seem to have used the (way too many) similar stories as a template. Have you considered how to pick another path? Perhaps she and the husband have a hotwife kink they'd talked about previously and she's been turned loose to try it for the first time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, this sounds exactly like Whackdoodle’s wife. None of his kids are his either. But its pretty obvious since they are all black and he’s impotent.

sf_operative63sf_operative63over 2 years ago

Now let's read the husband's side when he finds out wife was acting like a cunt .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Train wreck of cliche tripe. One star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really like your writings.. pls post stories very often. in which other website you write?? please provide that too.. Love you

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

A LW whore who gets an itch probably is highly contagious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting story but I'd like to know what happens when her husband finds the child not looking like either of them. Better yet, realizing that he's married to a cheating slut & wondering if he'd accept it or throw her out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just another cold heartless Cunt Piece of Shit story. She doesn't even like her husband and only using him for the convenience he provides. And if you don't like the comments then don't read them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

all the same story line the writer needs to expand his/her writing gets boring

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

Nice story. Cheating wife hets knocked up. Love it. Thank You

YouamiYouamiover 2 years ago

Shallow superficial story. Cheating wife gets knocked up. Hated it. Please consider not submitting any more of this tosh

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There is nothing better than ejaculating inside another mans wife with the possibility of a pregnancy

irinmikeirinmikeover 2 years ago

Trash and stupid

pummel187pummel187about 2 years ago

lol... Women are fucking dirtballs... no shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Chuck suck story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I fucking hate women like this. Cheating bitch. Fuck her. Divorce her and find a better women.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Back when I was still practicing medicine I found myself terminating a lot of pregnancies from wives who claimed to be trying to get pregnant and women claiming to have been raped.. It took me a while to understand the powerful thrill of pregnancy risk sex with partners that they were not related to. It took just as long to learn the complex love-hate attraction they have to rape. I served on a jury where isen were convinced that the defendant was guilty but all of the women on the jury were of the opposite mind. None of the women on my jury would explain it but they eventually get their way

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

I know both men and women who have this fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just a cheating cunt story....the chck husband should kick her out

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

💩 story

bustyindianbustyindianalmost 2 years ago

I loved it. Especially since it's one of my dirtiest fantasies!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sad very sad.

olblueyesolblueyesover 1 year ago

who said size doesnt matter? lolol,, well written and all that,, very erotic,,loved it..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hit close to home. Ex-fiancee acted the same way. As she hit her days ovulating, she would begin to enter a dream-like state. Her eyes would glaze over, she would have this relaxed, half-smile on her face, her movements would slow down and become more fluid, more sensual. But she would become more focused, more aware of men around her. You could feel and smell her arousal on a subconscious, subliminal, instinctual level. It was not obvious; it was not something you would be aware of, other than to start to feel your own arousal, your own lustful, sexual needs, and instinctively start to focus toward her.

If I was physically present or nearby, she would start to gravitate toward me. As she neared, I would turn to face her and see her physical manifestations - she would deliberately, seductively, fluidly move into my arms, entwining her arms around me tighter and tighter until we were pressed together so tightly I could feel my cock lengthen and harden into an almost painful state of rigidity pressed against her. Slow passionate, full mouth kisses, her stroking, gliding hands - the world would fade away and we would move off to find a spot, a place to consummate. Her urge was so desperate there was no foreplay - just her desperate, irrepressible need to be filled with hard cock and seed. She would always have her first orgasm as I entered her vagina. Even when this aroused I could still last a usual 25 minutes or longer, giving her at least three more orgasms before her final one as I myself would climax and seed her. Her arms would clench so hard around my neck it would feel like she was about to break it. More than once I ended up with a strain that a chiropractor would have to sublimate out.

But unfortunately, there were times when we were separated by circumstances, even being in different cities, when l later realized that her ovulation triggered her libido into an automaton-like state, leaving her desperately vulnerable and open, and unfailing in finding relief from someone else's cock and seed. And on occasion more than one cock, simultaneously. It even included an incestuous instance with her older brother. Some sordid sessions in the men's bathrooms at clubs.

She couldn't hide it all, and I became aware of those occurences - even intercepting a letter she had written to a paramour fuck in another city she had spent a week in, for her job.

Sorrowfully, without confrontation, I simply closed the door on her and pushed her out of my mind and life.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Several studies have found, that in long term marriages with multiple children, in about 14-15% of cases, at least one child is not the biological offspring of the husband. It is real life

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 1 year ago

Know something about what you are writing about! The vagina of a standing woman is at an angle of 50-60 degrees front to rear. The uterus is OVER the vagina with about the same tilt, but rear to front. Even a flaccid penis could not make that approx. 90 degree turn. And the mucus plug* in the cervix only dissolves (somewhat differently) for menstruation or delivery. … dilation only under birth hormone influence. Uterus is no-cock zone!

* there to prevent pathogens from invading the uterus. And only a small number of the healthiest ‘swimmers’ get past that plug!

Jlyn1Jlyn1over 1 year ago

Loves her husband WTF.The seduction borderlines a rape.She repeatedly

resist and asked him to stop.Yes she succumbs to the dispicable predator.Gets impregnated.Then no regret from her.Then claims to want to repeat and happily proclaims her self a slut.Sorry two stars😔.

HighBrowHighBrowover 1 year ago

Women have always done this, since the beginning of Time.

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xabout 1 year ago

Close to what Highbrow says, women and studs have done this since the beginning of Homo Sapiens.

Pity the rest of us have to live with the consequences.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Shoot them both...

shadrachtshadracht11 months ago

Cheating is horrible, but the complete lack of remorse, and worse - letting her husband believe that the child is his - one can only hope that the discovery is horrific and the repercussions overwhelming. Maybe then she can enjoy scratching her itch with her life in shambles.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I am one of those unfortunates who was not “my father’s” son, and

he knew it. Here’s how it worked out:

—married couple ready for divorce

—he’s in Army + deployed overseas

—wife gets pregnant while he’s away

—he’s furious but is talked into staying married and raising me

—he never forgives her

—he hates me, the bastard son who trapped him in a loveless marriage

—he becomes an abusive alcoholic

—as a youngster I lived in fear

—as a teenager I had to physically defend myself from him

—thought I was finally free at 18 + able to get away

—worked my way through college without family help

—big surprise when I found out how emotionally scarred and depressed

—avoided making male friends

—too empty + needy + depressed to have healthy relationships with women

—finally pulled myself together with 5 years of bi-weekly therapy

The point I’m trying to make is, a woman may have kids by men other than

her husband. It might even be a thrill for her to get even with her husband.

But I must say that it may well be absolutely devastating for the children.

So I beg authors not to be glib or supportive of this destructive behavior.

Wow. So much for that uplifting history. shr

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Thank goodness for DNA.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I don't think LW will let me print what I think about this broad!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The mentality of this wife would not stay hidden quite frankly. Such an attitude would reveal itself to an attentive spouse in other ways beyond just infidelity. Also if the husband wee a military manin, he wouldn't be on deployment forever, and the passion of illicit sex (cheating) would cause a conception that would not pass muster with a recently returned husband. So this type of story just doesn't hold up. The other factual point I would make is that men accept non-biological children all the time, a ove them, or at least raise them responsibly when they marry an existing mother they love. The operative word is CHOOSE. But when a wife takes away that informed choice, its the ultimate form of disrespect. My first wife did exactly that, and I tried to stay in a marriage for almost two yeasrs for an infant's (not my child) sake, but could not accept the massive disrespect, could not regain intimacy, and so finally divorced. I ended up staying long enough for the EX to find a new spouse in effect for the child's sake. Too much? Well, those circumstances gained me respect and trust of divorced moms locally, one of which I married, and accepted two minor step-daughters who we raised lovingly. A (very) few literotica.com authors have actuallh used this story line. My favorites.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Crap story

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The author Ohio would have told this story better, including likely consequences to a divorced single mom with an infant, a single parent raised child with likely trust and/or resentment issues, and an Ex with massive trust issues going forward. I wonder where her secret smile would be in five years? Few eligible younger men would want a girlfriend or prospective mate with a squalling infant. Especially if they learned her story and reason for divorce, because a smarter one would sure as Hell want to know the cause of her 'being on the market'. Her one immediate hope would be that the lover Tom is available, presuming he wanted that burden. Ohio eloquently writes about these scenarios. Am I being too judgemental of fiction? Probably, but a story should at least be believable in exploring the context of the fictional infidelity.

olblueyesolblueyes3 months ago

very erotic,,loved it,,if she wants to conceive then fine, otherwise its the morning after pill and more fun when hubby is away,,,,life is too short to not have lovers when possible!! well written, well paced,,way too short!!

MtRseMan99MtRseMan993 months ago

Liked it and glad she didn't use a Plan B pill.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Not bad. Did you copy and paste this story from the Kristen Archives? Yes this story is also posted there

Buster2UBuster2U3 months ago

10 Big Blazing Stars. This Story surprised me by turning me on some. LOL imagine a slut wife wanting to get knocked up by a stranger! LOL pretty hot stuff. Thanks, for the Effort! Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wtedy nie było badan DNA a ona sprawdziła zgodność grupy krwi kochanka i męża. Ale marzyć zawsze mozna

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Yes, one "hot" story indeed. But the most interesting ones explore consequences and rationale. For one, we could only speculate that one of her lovers would agree to help her out, because the husband sure wouldn't. I always have problems with these stories, not because of the infidelities, but because of the impossible presumption that the husband won't find out. Such a spouse would get careless of attitude and eventually get a child DNA tested. Or out of medical necessity or just ancestry.com. And after the inevitable divorce, she would be forced into the world of seeking another mate if still with a minor child, and any intelligent potential partners would want to know the circumstances before assuming parental responsibilities. And that truth would be severely off-putting. The only slut a potential marital partner would want (or at least one not mentally unbalanced) is in HIS or HER own bedroom or consensual with openly agreed rules. This was neither.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergo4itnow@go4itnow
I write various stories, short and long, on subjects that appeal to me. Sometimes these are based on real life experiences or events, but others are based on what might happen given he right circumstances. Sex in its many forms is a powerful aphrodisiac!