Party Procreation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sure enough Jennifer missed her next period and after confirming her pregnancy with a kit from the drug store, she made sure she had her 'session' with her husband. He didn't seem too upset when she announced her pregnancy two months later and of course by then she was starting to show, since she was actually a month further on that her husband thought. One morning as she stood naked in front of her vanity mirror, she ran her hands over her swelling belly and smiled at the thought of the baby growing inside her. What startled her more however was the sudden thought that she knew her second baby would be conceived in the same manner. She would cheat again with some other stud with a big cock (for that is what Tom had insisted she call it) and would let him flood her unprotected womb with seed, a seed that was not her husband's.

So much for the prim and proper Mrs Sanderson. Jennifer knew she was now a slut wife! As she thought that however, a smile came to her lips; at least she had a cure for her itch in future!

12