All Comments on 'Party Replanned'

by MSTarot

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
TomorrowTodayTomorrowTodayover 10 years ago
Wonderful!

This is everything I hope for in a mature story--respect, admiration, sensuality, devotion, passion, lust, romance, cerebral banter...thank you! Encore!

patientleepatientleeover 10 years ago
I love a story with a soundtrack!

Very nice. And thanks for the funny at the end. I laughed right out loud. Great story.

Formbdy2k2011Formbdy2k2011over 10 years ago
Wonderful Story

Thank you for writng a story that was fun, loving, erotic and entertaining. I enjoyed the entire story and look forward to a sequel.

thilltellthilltellover 10 years ago
A great 'coming of age' story.

Middle age that is. Enjoyed how you wove the quantity of diverse characters into a common group of friends. MSTarot is one of the authors I will read even when the title fails to impress me. Good work and thanks.

Yobo36Yobo36over 10 years ago
Good story!

Very well told story. Gently woven characters blended incredibly. Age is timeless. Great job.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 10 years ago
Old timers can be sexy too

It just takes them longer. As a friend of mine said, "It now takes my wife and I all night to do once what we once used to do all night."

Great story. Good luck in the Summer Lovin' contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Well done!

Jim44444Jim44444over 10 years ago
Excellent

Sorry I missed this in the contest. Congratulations on your second place win. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
For a fabulous story...

the comment at the end was surprising and disappointing. There were at least 3 errors that could have been from being tired while typing, but if edited there were likely many more. Fyi sorry I have no account on this website for u to send a reply.

OleguyOleguyover 10 years ago
That was a goodun.

As a 'mature' bod. I did enjoy the pictures you raised of your characters.

Truly a first class job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ANON

Beautiful story, truly a story worth reading. A good blend of passion and tender feelings.

bullpupguybullpupguyover 10 years ago
Mostly All Good

I really liked the story; its slow build, and especially all the unique character developments.Watch your tense, though. I caught several times you switched from past to present. Excellent otherwise. I felt I could really identify with Carl. Thanks, and congratulations.

yankeecatladyyankeecatladyabout 10 years ago
Wonderful

Beautiful, beautiful story.

brujaybrujayover 9 years ago
Sweet

.......and sexy.

Thank you for sharing your stories.

Brujay

Sid0604Sid0604about 9 years ago
Thank you...

I enjoyed reading your story and think it is easily worth 5 stars. Thank you for sharing it with us.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
as it should be

respect, admiration, experience and with care.

well done

SirBigfootSirBigfootover 8 years ago
loved it.

My wife is 13 years my senior, and I love her very much. My first true lover was my ex girl friends mother, who was 46 when I was 18. So I very much identify with the older woman, younger man stories, and this was a great on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nights in White Satin

Don't know if it was intentional, but the poem after 'Nights in White Satin' has the stanza--

Empassioned lovers

Wrestle as one

Lonely man cries for love

And has none

New mother picks up

And suckles her son

Senior citizens

Wish they were young

A nice reference.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Brilliant

Quite simply a beautiful story. Very well crafted, humorous and hot. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thanks

Oh Christ, I'm one of them old Vietnam guys! How the hell did that happen? Wonderful story, thanks so much for it! Five plus Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I Can relate. She was the widow of a ham radio friend of mine.

I had a somewhat related experience about 35 years ago. I remember her so well. It was one of the best things that ever happened to me, The story brought forth the wonderful feelings that we both felt once we got past age difference. She too, was beautiful and a sweet lover. I wish we could have had a lasting relationship but I was married and her son found out about our liaison... and he didn't like it. We made each other happy for a while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Respectful sharing

I appreciate the respect shown in this story. People of all ages deserve respect, even tho' many have learned responses about sex. Religion, more's, past sexual history, mental barriers can all affect peoples ability to share, which is not the same as using someone. Hats off to a feel good story writer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A great loving feeling !!

We who were so very lucky to have an affectionate mature lover recognize this story to be on the side of truth. Wonderful, just wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

a believable and gently told tale of cross generational sexiness

IJS0904IJS0904over 1 year ago

Wonderfully done. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Smooth....real smooth! So many possibilities to branch out and weave a little wickedness among the characters, too!!

TwistedOne66TwistedOne668 months ago

Another great one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous