Party Slush

Story Info
Getting over my Ex.
1.8k words
4.25
40.2k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
April601
April601
513 Followers

True Story- Unfortunately this really did happen. I have always been ashamed to talk about this event but I feel it needs to be told. I am sure similar events have happened to many women.

Throughout my 20's was a time of regular alcohol and light drug use. I wasn't an alcoholic or heavy drinker by any stretch. Being on the petite side I did not handle alcohol well. Two or three drinks was all it took. Like most people under the influence I loosened up and I became very promiscuous.

It seemed every time I went out alcohol was involved. Whether it was with a boyfriend or with my friends, by the end of the night I was always tipsy. I liked how alcohol made me feel. It brought me out of my shy timid shell and I always had a good time as a result.

During this period there was partying every weekend and I did a lot of stupid things I wasn't proud of. Drugs were prevalent but I rarely experimented. This story is about one of the rare occasions I did try drugs. It was actually the last time I ever used drugs.

I had recently broken up with a boyfriend and I was feeling down and somewhat depressed.

My friend Caroline and I were invited to a party one weekend. We didn't know the party host or the people attending, it was just a random invitation from some guy we had met. Normally I would never go to such a party but I was feeling down from the breakup and Caroline thought it would be good for me to meet some new guys. For women this is a nice way of saying, you need a good fuck to forget your Ex.

It turned out to be a fraternity party. The frat house was one of those big old houses. It was a good-sized house party and alcohol and drugs were everywhere. The guys far outnumbered the girls and Caroline and I were both inundated with guys and drinks. As the night wore on, the house filled shoulder to shoulder with people.

The plan was for Caroline and me to stick together and look out for each other, especially since we didn't know the people at the party. Well, that was the plan.

Halfway through the night Caroline and I, being both intoxicated, got separated. She had met a guy and well, she just disappeared into the crowd.

I had numerous guys around me and was having some risky fun. Risky fun meaning they were all closing in on me, touching, being suggestive. I was drunken prey and they had me surrounded and were competing for my attention. I was enjoying the attention, being the drunken tease that I was. In hindsight, it wasn't a good situation but Caroline was nowhere to be found and I was making the best of it. Besides nobody knew me at the party, they were all strangers. A couple of the guys were very cute and I was having a good time.

Unconsciously I had decided I was going to get drunk and have sex with someone that night to help get over my ex-boyfriend. I just had not decided with whom. Yes, women do think like that.

I was dressed provocatively in a low cut braless top and a short denim skirt. My outfit was drawing much needed and wanted attention.

One of the guys asked me to try a small pill. I refused but the guys kept pressuring me. I had experimented with drugs a bit before but preferred to stay away from them. Alcohol was more than enough for me. Eventually under continual pressure and reassurance that I would enjoy it and of course poor judgment influenced by the alcohol, I took the pill.

It was a very tiny pill. The smallest pill I had ever seen. I have no idea what it was, but how bad could it be, it was so very tiny. Well, that tiny pill had quite an effect on me. In combination with alcohol, it hit me hard. Maybe this was just what I needed, an excuse to be promiscuous. An excuse to have a one night stand.

Soon the room was spinning and I was being held up by the two cute guys. Part of the price of being held up was being groped and I was fine with that. I was hanging onto both guys on my left and right. In my drunken state, I was also grabbing their asses and enjoying having them holding me up.

I was moved to a couch where both guys sat on either side of me. I had lost all my inhibitions and control at this point. I was teasing both of them. I wanted both of them and I was making it pretty clear. I was kissing and making out with one and then the other. I was being touched and groped by both of them. My loose top was pulled off one shoulder and wasn't covering up very much. My bare legs were spread over one of their laps and I wasn't sitting very ladylike.

I realized there was a crowd of guys standing around the couch watching. Some were even taking pictures, damn camera phones everywhere these days. I was feeling good and I was too wasted to care. I was definitely putting on a show for all of them.

I recall being pulled off the couch and walked through the party by my two new friends. My top had half fallen off, I was being groped and touched by random guys as we were making our way through the crowded party. I was laughing and having fun. I even asked them if we were going to have a threesome. I had lost all inhabitation. I knew this was leading up to sex and I was looking forward to it. Damn my Ex. I wanted both guys.

I was led into a bedroom at the back of the house. I recall falling on a bed in a darkened room.

One of the guys that led me into the room was all over me. He quickly had me undressed as I laughed. The other guy stood back even though I was calling him to join us on the bed. I was begging for a threesome but he was too shy.

I laid down on the bed and completely submitted to one of the guys. Once he finished the second guy had his way with me also. This was just what I needed. This went on for a while, first, one then the other until they were both totally spent.

By now the drugs and alcohol were really kicking in and I was in a state of semi-consciousness.

I remembered laying on the bed naked. The room was dark and I could hear music coming from the party. Over the next few hours, I remember being awakened by guys laying on top of me, having sex with me. I couldn't see their faces but I remember their grunts as they thrust themselves deep inside of me. Some guys just wanted oral and I was happy to satisfy them. After they finished they left the room.

Every time they left the room I could hear the loud music and then the door would close. I would fall asleep or pass out and then be awaken by another guy having sex with me. I remember feeling paralyzed as they had their way with me. I didn't care. I welcomed their attention. I asked them all to fuck me hard. Help me get over my Ex. I suppose you could say I was a victim but I was a willing victim. I didn't care. If my ex didn't want me there were lots of guys that did.

This went on all night long.

I was stoned or passed out and guys were taking turns coming into the room to have sex with me. The room was always dark and I couldn't make out or remember any of their faces. Even after the music stopped and the party was over I was taken by numerous guys throughout the night. I have no idea how many guys fucked me that night. I'm pretty sure it was more than eight. For all I know, it could have been every guy at the party.

I remember someone carrying me out of the bedroom and dropping me on the couch. After a while, I was awakened again by someone fucking me from behind. I had no energy or desire to resist. What little energy I did have I used to buck back into him. Whomever it was, he gave me a good long hard fucking. Once he finished I heard him walk back into a bedroom and the door close. It must have been early in the morning as a bit of light was coming through the window. I fell back into a deep sleep.

Several hours later I woke up to find myself totally naked on the couch.

There were guys walking around the room eating and talking. I had no idea who they were. As I lay there I saw some of my clothes scattered on the other side of the room. I pretended to be asleep as I tried to remember what happened and orient myself. My entire body was aching and I had the worse headache. I felt so dirty and slutty.

I slowly sat up on the couch. I sat there naked as I regained my composer and balance. I had no choice but to walk around the room totally naked to find and gather my clothes. The guys stopped what they were doing and stared at me in silence as I tried to find all my clothes and get dressed.

As if I wasn't humiliated enough one of them had his phone out and was taking pictures of me. I got dressed and walked out of the house without saying a word. As I was leaving I looked in the mirror and I could see the mess I was in. There was dried up cum all over me, on my face, in my hair, all over my body. I could feel cum was oozing out of me. I smelled like cum. I was sore everywhere.

I couldn't wait to have a long hot shower and wash that night off of me.

Over the next couple of days, bits and pieces of that night started coming back to me.

I was totally humiliated and disappointed in myself. How could I be so stupid and let this happen?

Caroline had made it home after spending the night with her new friend. I didn't tell Caroline what happened to me as I was ashamed. I just told her I met a guy also and spent the night with him.

That night was a turning point in my life. I never did drugs again after that night. I also stopped going to parties where I didn't know anyone. I started being more careful and much less promiscuous. I began dating again and things became more normal. My partying days were behind me.

April601
April601
513 Followers