All Comments on 'Party Slush'

by April601

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Roofied

That sounds a lot like what roofies feel like. If this is a true story, I hope you feel comfortable enough getting help. A lot of therapists out there specialize in rape, and it's worth finding one that clicks because you didn't do anything wrong. You wanted to sleep with a guy, lots of people do, and you were drugged when you were already intoxicated (means you can't actually give consent in the eyes of the law) into being gang banged. You didn't ask for that. At all.

I love NC stories, probably weirdly as a coping mechanism for what happened to me, but ones like this are worrying. Just know you aren't alone <3

Lovecraft_LoreLovecraft_Lorealmost 4 years ago
5 stars

Great writing. But I second what that other person wrote.

In real life, nothing that happened in this story is okay or the character's fault. There are things that make me angry as a guy and other guys doing things like this is one of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Real

I'm sorry this happened to you but glad you turned your life around.

traploverrtraploverralmost 4 years ago
Very naught and taboo

Loved your story! I am sorry if you were hurt by the incident but that's what you were looking for that night. I can't help but feel you are still turned on by the thought of what happened and that makes it so hot...

April601April601about 2 years agoAuthor

This story, as all my stories, are based on actual events and personal experiences.

I do hope you can relate to some of my stories or at least they bring back some pleasant memories.

Feel free to follow me as I plan on writing many more stories.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Enjoy

A

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I, too, experienced a night like that while I was junior in college. I don't remember much of it at all. Unfortunately just before I graduated, I received a package at my sorority containing video tapes of most of what happened sexually to me. Their were two long tapes. A typed note said that they were shown often at a fraternity.

I was, by then, engaged to my future husband and I didn't do anything about them..After all it had been several years already. I was just glad that no one I knew had seen them.

I'd never thought of blackmail!

I am now 40 years old, happily married, have a 18 year old daughter already enrolled at my old college, and loving husband.. My only complaint is that my hubby is a wham bam 60 second man (most of the time his sex is usually even shorter than that.) He has a under development cock. He "always left me unsatisfied, sexually starved and sexually frustrated and super horny too.

Anyway while enrolling my daughter a councillor asked if my address was correct. I it was. About three weeks later I received at my work office a small package of three CDs. The enclosed note told me to view them alone!

The mailer said that he recognized me from my visit at the college. It would be a shame if my daughter or my husband would see them, it said. I would be contacted in 3 weeks!

My husband and I both did a lot of travel due to our separate jobs.

I bought a portable DVD player. Over several nights in my hotel room I viewed them.. I was sick, but viewed each disk. There I was, when I was around 18 or 19 totally naked begging to suck, and to be fucked by numerous guys. I had cum all over my lips, red hair, breasts, my naked body, shaved pussy, and with a big smile on my face. It was a night that I remembered hardly at all "glorious color too."

About two weeks later I was told to travel to the town the college was located. I was to be dressed in a red dress, sheer red bra and no panties, red lipstick, red high heels (open toed) and have red fingernails and toenails,

I was to book a Friday night, Saturday and Sunday room in the local Hotel, then call the number enclosed and tell him what room I had.

I knew what he wanted, "ME sexually."

As I had watched I found my panties soaked afterwards. We ended up having sex almost all the first night. I couldn't believe that he stayed hard and erect so long, and he gave great oral too. I don't know how many times we fucked or how many times I had his thick big cock between my eager lips. I swallowed what felt like gallons of his delicious creamy cum!

What I wasn't getting at home I certainly got from him! It was the first of many getogethers! Yes, I was being blackmailed but I loved every second of being with him!

I wasn't, however about to leave my husband!

Orpheum69

April601April601about 2 years agoAuthor

Orpheum69

Thank you for that comment (story) you left on my story about the Party Slush

It was quite a story and I am sorry it happened to you. I am glad that it worked out. It sounds like we do have a bit in common. Fortunately I was not blackmailed. It must have been terrifying when you first got the cd and note. Glad it worked out though.

Thank you for reading my story and please feel free to add me as a friends.

April601

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userApril601@April601
Thank you to everyone who reads, votes, follows, and comments on my work. I am always very happy to receive feedback - positive and negative. Unfortunately, due to time restraints and volume, I cannot respond to all messages. Please do not be offended. For what it's worth, ...