Party Swinging Plans

Story Info
Prep for swinger costume party, wife tempts husband & friend.
1.8k words
4.39
5.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Party Swinging Plans

My husband Fred approved my risquee costume for the adult costume party tonight when he saw it last week. My small baby blue tube top, which barely contained my D-cups, did nothing to hide their size or loose braless movements or thick nipples. The grey micro skirt was even more daring. It ended just below my clit, exposed most of my ass, and let my translucent dark panties show off my camel toe no matter how hard I tried to pull it down for cover.

"It's going to be an awesome party, Fred." That's all I got out at the bottom of our stairs before my husband attacked me in a whirlwind. In seconds, he had my top down, his tongue in my mouth, and my skirt above my navel. The idea of a stranger, a swinger, fucking me at the party made him hornier than ever. Before I could set his cock free, he had my panties off and was eating me on the stairs. Always the considerate lover, he licked my juicy pussy and sucked my clit as he fingered me to orgasm. We love my tasty pussy.

Still gasping, I felt his iron rod push past my wet lips and slide into my soaked pussy. Moaning, he fucked me in a frenzy -- the first time. His batter felt especially hot as it filled me and left me light headed with all my clothes wrapped around my waist. Just minutes later, he spread my lips and, for the first time ever, lapped my sullied cunt as he ate his cream. He was in me again, this time slowly making love. His above average cock spread and filled me nearly to orgasm. He paused and kissed me. I groaned though I knew he was edging me. So close to climax, it was almost painful to be denied. He began slowly pumping me with his smooth, hot, steel. As I approached climax, more slowly this time, he twisted a wet finger into my ass and fucked my star hole gently. I felt his cock lurch and swell, then his finger in my ass pumped faster as he filled my pussy again with his steaming white cum. Splayed out and panting on the stairs, I marveled on a man's reaction to revealing clothes, often stronger than when I'm naked.

"So" gasp "you like this slutty outfit for the party?" He gasped and stared at my heaving tits and my draining pussy then nodded before kneeling and again eating his cum. Lifting my legs to my chest, he licked my unfolded rear hole. After I came again from his feasting on me, he handed me my still pristine panties. I stripped off the costume licked his cock clean and made dinner, still naked.

The night of the party Fred went early to help and asked his friend, Andy, to drive me (then leave me there). Andy was not a swinger. Yet, Fred may have had concerns about his friend driving me to this swinger party with my pussy nearly exposed while standing and my clit barely hidden while sitting. Freshly bathed and wreaking of musky cologne, I came down our stairs and found Andy pacing our living room. Though dressed in shorts and a polo, he could have come to the party too. I whistled at his hairy and muscular legs. "Nice gams," I added. He was looking up my micro skirt though nearly everything worth seeing was nearly displayed already. I blushed slightly as he licked his lips.

Andy whispered, "I was about to say the same thing about your legs. Your husband lets you go out like that with your hot legs exposed past your hips and shapely ass?" That was unusually forward of Andy, yet I smiled and said nothing. He did better, more restrained, seeing this outfit than Fred did last week. The bump in my panties that showed where my clit hid fixated him, so I took the last few steps hard to make my tits bounce as a distraction. As he noticed and stared, my nipples grew stiff and I wondered if Fred saw this would he cheer my slutty behavior. Perhaps he would tonight. I decided to tease Andy and see if I could make him grow. Glancing at his dark green shorts only showed me a slight tent.

Spinning to let him see my barely covered ass got a small twitch. When I stepped closer to let him inhale my musk, I pulled my tube top up, then let it drop and bounce my big tits. That got a bigger twitch with the clear outline of his swollen bishop demanding attention. He was tall so I had to crank my head back when I looked up at him and stroked his chest. "We have a few minutes. We don't want to get there too early. How about a drink?" I turned and crooked my hip as I slightly pushed my ass toward him, looked back and smiled. Even a half wit would have to grasp the innuendo. He started to sweat then stepped closer. Pointing to his growing bulge, I asked, "Did I do that?"

He ignored my question. "Cat, your cheeks are b-b-bare. Is that what you want? Y-y-you are so-o-o tempting in that outfit, I'm struggling to respect my friendship with your husband. Can we just go?" I smiled at his conflict, yet wiggled my hips more to tempt him beyond his aching breaking point. His shorts were fully tented and hinted at the package he was hiding. He lurched when I pet his straining swelling.

"Well, Andy, tonight is special since we are going to this party to fuck strangers and maybe a friend, or two. So tonight, I may be overdressed and should leave my panties home. What do you think?" I asked as I slowly stroked my panties over my cheeks. That was his final straw as he imagined me in that micro skirt without panties, ass and pussy exposed. He rushed up against me, pulled my hips against him and made me feel his stiff cock losing respect for my husband's friendship. He reached around and pulled my top down to my waist setting my girls free. As he pulled and pinched my nipples, I wiggled my ass against his growing bulge. When his hands moved to my hips, I leaned over the coffee table and pushed my ass back toward him. He groaned.

"Do you wish Fred were here to watch you being a slut for me? I do. I want him to see me strip you, suck your tits and pussy then watch me fuck you. That is what you want, right, you hippie slut?" When I bent, my tiny skirt slipped up to my waist -- no need to take it off. He pet my bare cheeks then slapped each. One hand slipped under my tiny panties and it dove into my crack. As he rubbed my star hole, he wiggled his shorts off. No wonder his cock made a huge tent -- he was commando.

"Oh Andy, I had no idea you are as big and thick as Fred. I wonder if you know how to use it." His face reddened as he grunted at the challenge and tore the gusset of my panties. Leaving it hanging, he pushed two fingers deep into me. Though I was already wet, his fingers evoked more sweet smelling juices from me until we heard the combined music of my pussy and my groans from his circling my stiff pearly clit. I turned and bent to capture the treat of the clear drop forming on his crown. It was as sweet and tasty as Fred's. After just a moment of savoring it combined with my juices on his bishop, he pinched a nipple and pushed his cock into my mouth. We both groaned, but he pulled me up and bent me over again keeping my knees straight and my ass high.

He lined up his uncut iron rod against my lips. I wished Fred could watch us fuck too, then lost most thought as his cock pushed into my unfaithful cunt. My pussy spread for him as he advanced until I felt his wiry pubes press against my flowering rear hole. His bishop throbbing inside me made me gasp. My pussy clamped down; he moaned. I imagined my pussy holding on to his softly gloved rod as he tried to slide out. With his next groan, he began pumping furiously. My hard nipples pressed harder as they rubbed the table.

Our moans merged into musical chords; our harmony became heavenly. My mind drained yet blossomed as I mindlessly shifted my hips lower and side-to-side until he found it. When his bishop kissed my G-spot, I screamed, shuddered, and rained my cum on his cock and pubes. The fluttering pressure gripped him and made him shout as he grunted his flood of hot cum in me. Feeling his climax wash over me made me collapse onto the table. His cum-soaked cock escaped. After catching his breath, he spread my cheeks, then licked my unfolded rear hole until I nearly climaxed. Unlike Fred, he worked three fingers in my loosened star hole before sliding his stiff cock in it. "What are you doing, Andy? I rarely let Fred enter my ass." Ignoring me, he increased his pounding my asshole. My intense response surprised me as he grew to full size before he grunted another hot spurt inside me.

As our cum drained out of me, much of it caught by my dangling gusset, he came around the table and gasped, "Suck my dirty cock clean, slut, so your husband will never know." With pleasure, I sucked and licked him clean unafraid of my ATM. I love the scent and taste of pheromones with merged cum. If I could live off it, I would. When I looked up at him with a wide smile, I asked if he was going to clean me up for the same reason. "No. I want you to go to your party with our cum dripping out of you, with your torn gusset blocking the view of your swollen pussy and dripping more of our effusion from both holes. I want your new friends to lift your gusset to see, smell, and taste our cum so they can fill your pussy with their cum and leave your husband guessing whose cum was draining down your sexy thighs."

That image made me gasp, shiver, and nearly climax again. "W-w-well, that's a bit over the top, Fred. But I like it. One day we'll have to invite the real Andy over to add to our game." I rolled over and let Fred enjoy fucking me in his own sloppy seconds.

==== 6 hr 1500 1/26/24 ======= 1820 words

seminal image 1/25/24: wife in hot costume meets stacked friend for costume party