Party Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It takes a brave couple to gate crash a spanking party," laughed Emelda as she squeezed Alex's cock and the head of his swollen penis mushroomed. "You must enjoy watching your wife being spanked and paddled?" she taunted him seductively.

His empathetic 'no's were met with tender cock strokes from Emelda's dainty little hand, that made poor Alex gasp and groan. "You want to watch Dangerous Dave slapping your wife's bare ass, don't you, why else would you come here?" Emelda teased him mercilessly as she stroked his pulsating penis faster...

"No, no, no, no...yes...yes...oh God yes, slap her ass, slap her bare ass..." gasped Alex as he involuntarily thrust his hips forward in angry arousal and almost came to Emelda's scintillating touch...

Dangerous Dave smiled wickedly as he pointed at Jennifer's bottom..."who wants to see what her bare married bottom looks like?" He teased, as he held a hand to his ear and was rewarded with a resounding 'yes, yes, yes, let's see her bare ass.'

'Oh my God, Dangerous Dave is going to bare my bum in front of everyone, dear lord this is so embarrassing,' thought Jennifer as she trembled and quivered with humiliation...

Jennifer groaned as she felt her panties sliding down her legs and heard the audience gasp. Every eye in the room was staring at Jennifer's completely bare bottom, her peachy bare cheeks now shamelessly on display for all to see.

Dangerous Dave licked his lips hungrily, as his eyes lingered on the long deep cleft separating Jennifer's jiggling buttocks. He reached out and tenderly stroked her bare cheeks with his big meaty palm, before tracing his finger tips up and down her quivering buttocks and said approvingly...

"You have a lovely bottom, firm and round and isn't it just begging for a sexy little spanking..."

He caressed her bountiful booty lovingly, his eyes transfixed by Jennifer's juicy peach. "What should we do with such a naughty botty, I bet this bouncy little bubble bottom would really enjoy a good paddling?"

There were cries of 'oh yes' from the excited audience, they'd loved seeing Emelda being paddled but this was on another level completely. A gatecrasher had been caught red handed, she'd been stocked and locked and her panties cocked and corked for a bare bottom paddling. The crowd was buzzing in anticipation and feverishly excited. A foolish young wife had been found out and exposed and she was about to be punished for her crime and it was wickedly arousing.

Dangerous Dave teasingly tapped his fearsome paddle against Jennifer's jiggling buttocks. He raised his long narrow paddle right back and unleashed an absolute stinger across her freshly bared bottom. A sexy 'slap,' resounded around the hall, as the shiny wooden paddle licked at her peachy bare buttocks.

The audience gasped and groaned for more, their primal instincts unleashed as they revelled at the ferocious crack of the wicked paddle slapping across a naughty bare bottom. How far will Dangerous Dave go they thought. How hard will he slap this stupid bitches' ass...'harder Dave, harder, much harder, slap the ass off her...'

Dangerous Dave grinned at the baying audience before turning his back on them and landing a stinging 'slap, slap, slap' flurry of smarting paddle strokes, on Jennifer's beautifully bouncing bare bubble bottom.

The audience loved feasting their eyes on Jenifer's blistering bare bottom cheeks as they danced and jiggled delightfully with every scorching stroke. Dangerous Dave paused the onslaught to look back at the crowd but they eagerly egged him on, 'more,' 'harder...slap that ass man...'

"How many more?" asked Dangerous Dave, looking over and pointing at Alex, who stood rooted to the spot at this wickedly sexy scene. His wife was bent over with her skirt up and her panties right down around her ankles in front of everyone, while a handsome stranger paddled her bare bottom. Emelda stood beside him, still holding his excitedly engorged cock in her soft warm hand. She'd teasingly squeezed his fun pole every time Dangerous Dave slapped his stinging paddle across Jennifer's bottom. He'd instinctively thrust his hips forward in time to the wickedly scorching paddle strikes as they slapped off his wife's jiggling bare buttocks. The shocking 'splat' of the sinful paddled cracking across Jennifer's blistering bare bottom was feverishly arousing.

"How many?" teased Emelda as she stroked Alex's writhing cock playfully... "one...two...three...four..." she called out as she gently squeezed and caressed his squirming penis..."five...six..."

"Six...six...God yes six..." cried Alex as his heart thumped in his chest and his legs turned to jelly, with the thrill of this gorgeous Goddess teasing and tormenting his hideously engorged cock. Alex was totally consumed with that wonderfully erotic feeling of forbidden pleasure, as he floated into ecstasy...

"Six of the best it is..." smiled Dangerous Dave, as he unleashed a ferocious stroke that cracked across Jennifer's glowing bare bottom, as the crowd called out 'one'.

He gently caressed Jenifer's stinging bare bottom as she gasped with relief. His finger tips teased and tickled her glowing pink buttocks as she squirmed and wriggled to his tantalising touch...'Slap' and a second stroke spanked off Jennifer's blistering bottom...'two...harder Dave...'

Dangerous Dave felt a surge of power as he fired off a third stinging stroke that licked at Jennifer's bottom with a wonderful 'smack, splat,' that had the crowd gasping and baying for more...'three...that's it, slap that ass man...'

The paddle snarled and snapped at Jennifer's silky smooth bottom, leaving sexy red tongue licks all over her milky white buttocks. Her lovely round bottom gently jiggling, like a creamy pink jelly. It quivered delightfully too like a nice firm jelly, as Dangerous Dave swished his paddle through the air, to tease her.

A sexy little shiver rippled through Jenifer's quivering pussy as Dangerous Dave clasped his huge meaty hand on her bare bottom. A gentle caress on each cheek, that was so tender and loving followed by a teasing shake from his firm hand and then that awful sexy horribly wonderful slap and sting that took Jennifer's breath away and left her gasping and giddy.

Jennifer shifted her shapely hips as the merciless paddle scorched across her roasting buttocks with a shocking 'smack'...'four...oh yes that was a good 'un...'

Her head shot up as she let out a long throaty groan. Another gentle soothing rub on her stinging bottom from Dangerous Dave earned him a sexy little wiggle of Jennifer's juicy peach of a bottom, before his next stroke struck a withering blow...'five....that was a corker...more Dave...harder...give it to her...she's loving it...'

Jennifer wiggled her bottom defiantly and arched her back up as she thought of the devilishly dishy Dangerous Dave, enjoying the thrill of paddling a naughty wife, with everyone watching. 'I bet his cock's rock hard now, I just know he's loving this more than paddling Emelda.' 'Crack' as the last stroke of his scorching paddle stung her glowing cheeks and she gasped with relief. Her pretty face burned with shame and embarrassment as she tingled all over, quivering and shaking uncontrollably...'six....oh man that was so good...'

...Naked from the waist down, they scuttled out into the cool night air, as the huge front door slammed shut behind them. Alex's swollen cock flapped wildly between his legs as Jennifer's cherry red bottom glowed in the silver moon light...

"Wow that was fun," declared a smiling Dangerous Dave, "but how did you know she was the one?"

"I didn't," replied Emelda nonchalantly. "I watched her wriggling into her sexy little burlesque costume and I knew she had the cutest bottom of all the Wives. Her pretty cheeks were peachy and pleasantly plump but oh so pale Dangerous Dave, I thought you might enjoy painting her pasty bare bottom a lovely rosy pink..."

12