Party Time (Ch. 04)

Story Info
Sam barely escapes; Marco loses control
13.8k words
4.13
3.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
torcthorn
torcthorn
25 Followers

"'Got me lookin' so crazy right now! Your love's got me lookin' so crazy right now!'"

Sam jumped up and down, screaming the lyrics to her new favorite song. It was her favorite...at least until the DJ played something else she loved just as much. She was feeling so good! Kyle had given her an iced tea. She knew it had had more alcohol than iced tea, but she'd liked the taste. She'd finished her second, and the world was whirling and wild. She could dance all night!

Kyle moved gracefully next to her. He'd learned to swing dance and could do all sorts of moves that left her tied up in knots. They were both drenched in sweat. His shirt was unbuttoned nearly to his waist, giving her some nice views of smooth skin and hard muscle. As for her own attire, the black cocktail dress that Harumi had insisted she collect from her absent friend's closet fit her like a second skin. Since she could hardly feel her skin--everything was so tingly--it was almost as if she were wearing nothing at all.

A slow-moving Alicia Keys song followed the Beyoncé hit. Kyle pulled her into his arms, and they swayed, his hands traveling up and down her body. Sam hummed in pleasure. The room was dark but for periodic flashes of colored light from the DJ booth and the spinning sparkle of the disco ball overhead. The music was so loud conversation was impossible--she didn't have to answer for her presence or pretend to be interested in anything but the music and moving her body. They danced amidst a sea of people, perfectly anonymous. Kyle had been right: no problems.

The song transitioned smoothly into a Black Eyed Peas number that Sam was pretty sure would become her new favorite song. But Kyle leaned over to shout into her ear.

"Get some fresh air?"

She didn't want to leave the dance floor, not really, but some fresh air was probably a good idea. She could get some water, too. Sam nodded and let Kyle lead her away from her happy place.

"Want some water?"

He was reading her mind. Kyle pulled her through the jam-packed kitchen, keeping a firm grip on her hand. He seemed determined to keep her from any harm, and Sam was glad for his watchful eye and possessive attitude. It helped that the fraternity house--it was a mansion, really--was overrun. This was the first big party of the season, and Sigma Chi was the biggest and apparently the wealthiest of Ballister's many fraternities. Sam wouldn't be surprised to learn that a quarter of the student body had crammed inside this huge house.

Or, at least, a quarter wanted to cram inside. Through the kitchen window, Sam could see a line of people down the sidewalk. Kyle had bypassed the crowds and stepped to the front gate, slipping past the guys manning the gate with the easy authority of one of the elite. Sam was here on his coattails and that was fine. She was having fun for once.

Kyle handed her a red plastic cup. Sam retained the presence of mind to check it before drinking. Water. Thank god. She downed the entire cup to Kyle's great amusement.

"That's kinda hot," he said.

A lanky fellow nearby asked if she could do that with a beer. Sam belched in response, earning another look of admiration. Kyle handed her a refill.

"Come on," Kyle yelled. There seemed to be nowhere quiet on the whole premises. "I'll show you something."

He led her smoothly out of the kitchen to a back staircase. They ascended out of the raucous chaos of the main floor to the second floor, then to the third. At the fourth, she pulled on his hand to catch her breath.

"Sorry," Kyle said. "It's a bit of a climb."

They stood to one side as another couple passed on the narrow stairwell.

"How...big...is this place?" Sam panted.

"Huge. Dozens of rooms. It was built by some eccentric millionaire. Made his fortune in mining or something. We'll have to check out the gardens later. They're a real trip. Ready?"

Sam nodded, and they climbed another floor. Kyle then led her down a long hall, up another few stairs, around a corner into a lounge, through two more doorways and to a large window. Kyle opened the window and stepped out onto a narrow fire escape. A big hand appeared through the dark portal. Sam gave it a concerned look.

"Almost there," Kyle urged. "Come on. It's worth it, believe me."

Sam grabbed hold of Kyle's hand for balance and straddled the windowsill before getting both feet on to the fire escape landing.

"The stairs are steep," he said, guiding her over to one side. "Here, you go first. I'll spot you."

Sam peered up at the narrow metal slats. Were they getting on the roof? Also, was this a ploy to look up her skirt? Again, Kyle anticipated her concern.

"You're wearing underwear, right? I'm not trying to look. I don't want you to fall."

"I'm wearing underwear, thank you," Sam said, a bit more testily than she'd intended. Kyle graced her with one of his more charming smiles. "Don't let me fall."

"Yes, ma'am. I'm right behind you."

Kyle was true to his word. Even with her balance a little wonky, Sam felt safe as she climbed. The steps ended at a notch in a crenelated wall. Sam slipped through and found herself on a flat portion of the mansion's massive roof. She stopped after a couple steps--it was very dark. Her eyes needed a moment to adjust.

"Look up," Kyle said as he slipped his hands about her waist. Sam did, the top of her head brushing Kyle's chest. A glorious night sky full of stars spread across the heavens. To the east, Sam could see the faint glow of the moon about to rise.

"Wow."

"Right? Have a look over here."

Sam followed Kyle over to one corner, narrowly avoiding a few pieces of deck furniture. Kyle pointed.

"The gardens. They stretch all the way to the hills."

Though shadowed, Sam could make out a well-manicured landscape spread out before her. Lamp posts seemed to have been dropped haphazardly into the vast space. Each pool of light illuminated a new shape: an obelisk, a statue, a bent tree, a curving section of gravel trail.

"All of that?" Sam asked, incredulous. She'd lived in Ballister all her life and had no idea these gardens existed.

"Yeah, it's pretty well hidden behind hedges and trees. I'm not sure anyone but the gardeners has explored it all. There are acres and acres. That over there is a gorge."

"Wow."

"You know what else is wow?"

"What?"

"You."

Before Sam could react, Kyle lifted her into the notch in the wall. He slid his hips between her legs, and pulled her into a kiss. He came on strong, his lips firm and insistent.

Sam liked Kyle and the way he kissed her, but she felt trapped. There were stone walls to each side, open air at her back, and a tall, strong man in front. She put her hands on Kyle's chest and pushed, squirming and pulling her face away.

"You okay?" Kyle asked, concerned.

His tone told Sam that not many girls resisted his advances. His warm hand remained at her cheek, caressing. His handsome face, a little flushed, appeared solicitous and attentive, though as she looked up at him, the corner of his mouth twitched as if about to curve into one of his charming smiles. She had to head that off now.

"I'm okay. Just--." She stopped, not sure what to say. "Just a little woozy. I don't drink very often."

"We did a lot of dancing. You should rest. Here." Kyle slid his hands under her thighs and with no effort at all, picked her up.

"Oh!" Sam squealed, surprised.

She grabbed hold of Kyle's strong shoulders for balance. He carried her easily to one of the chaise lounges and laid her upon it, then slid easily in next to her, his body close but not touching. Kyle accomplished the move so smoothly that Sam was sure he had done it before, perhaps several times. Still, she liked this spot better.

"You're beautiful," Kyle said, head propped on one elbow. His eyes traced her cheek and chin, then dropped to her neck and the swell of her breasts. There was nothing shy about Kyle. "I like this dress."

Sam shook her head. Sure, the dress worked well for her, but this was partly a masquerade. This wasn't the real her, and no one would think the real Sam beautiful.

"What? It's true," Kyle said.

"You want to make out."

"It's true, so I want to make out."

Sam smiled at that, and Kyle returned it. Damn, he was handsome. Strong, too. He'd carried her like a sack of groceries. As they looked at one another, Kyle slid his hand across her belly to cup her side. He pulled her body closer to his. Sam enjoyed the warmth of him. His shirt was still unbuttoned, and with little conscious intention Sam pushed her hand past the cotton and ran a hand over Kyle's chest. He hummed in pleasure.

"Can I kiss you?"

Sam didn't respond. She was enjoying the warm, hard feel of the muscles beneath his skin.

"Please."

The magic word gave Sam a chill, a little sense of power. He sounded needy, and he didn't mind showing her that need. Sam didn't trust her voice, so she nodded.

The kiss this time was soft, slow and delicious. Sam let her hand travel up and around Kyle's neck to tangle in the hair at the nape of his neck. His fingers slid into her hair in response, his thumb softly stroking her scalp. Kyle had the mood right now. He broke the kiss and nuzzled her cheek. He traced a few soft kisses across her jawline before returning to her lips.

Lust bubbled in Sam's belly. She put her other hand on Kyle's cheek, feeling the roughness of his beard's shadow. She slid her other hand lower on his chest, feeling the rigid muscles marking the top of his abs.

Her touch made Kyle bolder. He cupped her breast and squeezed, his gentle touch causing Sam to arch her back. Kyle did the same to the other breast, making Sam whimper. Kyle's tongue grew bolder, too, twining with hers. She was getting hot; she was the one feeling needy now.

"Has anyone ever gone down on you?"

Sam blinked. What did he--. Oh. She shook her head, feeling a blush coming. Thank goodness it was dark.

"Will you let me?"

He wanted to do that...here?

"We're, um, outside."

Kyle's perfect, pearly white teeth sparkled in the growing moonlight. Even in the low light, his smile was dazzling.

"We're all alone. Just you and me." Kyle pushed away and knelt at one end of the chaise. He caught her legs below the knee. "Come on, let me show you."

"Okay," said Sam, though her shaky voice betrayed her apprehension.

"It's gonna feel really good," Kyle promised as he gripped her behind her knees to pull her body down the chaise.

Sam had never had someone manipulate her body like this, and Kyle did it easily and confidently. Her thoughts were coming so slowly--the alcohol had relaxed her body and mind. She seemed to be sinking into the rough fabric of the chaise, and when Kyle pushed her dress up and pulled her panties down she had the odd feeling that it was all happening to someone else.

"Such a hot pussy," whispered Kyle before setting his mouth to her.

Whoa. No, this was definitely happening to her. Sam squirmed as Kyle dove into her sex. The handsome athlete wrapped his arms about her legs to keep her still. His restraining strength turned Sam on, her half-drunk insensibility disappearing in a flash.

"Oh god," said Sam as Kyle's tongue gently lapped. College was certainly expanding her sexual experience. Kyle hummed at her comment, and his tongue began to probe and lick.

"Shit," squealed Sam. She threaded her fingers through Kyle's short blonde hair. The sensations were so intense, she thought to pull him away, but his touch grew slow and sly as her pussy grew hot and wet. Now she held Kyle's head to her pussy and enjoyed his technique.

Boy, did he have technique.

"Kyle," Sam whimpered as the tension in her built. Heat was building, too.

Kyle's head popped up, his expression tilting into a knowing smirk. The lower half of his face was wet. Was that from her? Before she could ask he ducked back between her legs, deliberately running the rough stubble on his chin over her sex before diving back in. Sam couldn't hold in her delighted moan. She was going to cum.

"Ky--."

She tried to tell him, to warn him, but her breath caught and her back arched and her pussy convulsed. She dropped back against the chaise but another wave grabbed her. She arched her back again, her weight coming onto the back of her head and her hips where Kyle still held her tight. Her back hit the chaise a second time, and she tried to roll to one side--the pleasure was so exquisite. Kyle held her, though, his eyes dancing as she flopped like a fish out of water. Heat radiated through her, wild pulses, and she finally sucked in a full breath so she could moan, the sound ending in a soft squeak as another convulsion of bliss struck her.

Several moments later she finally lay still. She opened her eyes to find Kyle watching her, the smirk replaced by an admiring smile.

"That was super sexy," he said, appreciatively. Sam's brain was mush; she could barely muster a nod.

Kyle's eyes took on a sultry cast. "Want another?"

Sam couldn't comprehend another, but Kyle had other plans. He grabbed her by the waist and lifted her, sliding her body back up the lounger. Sam heard the telltale sounds of a belt and zipper, and then Kyle was crawling up the lounge between her legs.

Sam's eyes widened. What was happening now? Did she want this? Was she going to--. Frantic questions came to a screeching halt as something hard and hot pressed against her pussy. Kyle leaned over her, propped on outstretched arms, a hot bar of flesh pressing into her mound.

"Fuck, I want you," Kyle said, rocking his hips. "Do you want me inside you?"

Yes but no. She did want him, but she didn't want him this way. How did she say that? Could she get him to stop when he was so close and felt so good?

"Get the fuck off her," a voice said beside her.

Kyle rose. He didn't leave her of his own accord, body part by body part, but instead he lifted off her, like he'd suddenly decided to levitate. Sam tilted her head up in time to see Marco basically toss Kyle bodily into the parapet. Kyle, wide-eyed, hit the wall with a grunt. His pants fell to his ankles, his hard cock flopping against his abdomen before hanging suspended in front of him, still pointed toward the juncture between Sam's legs.

Sam gaped. What the hell was going on? Where had Marco come from? She hadn't heard anything.

"Dude, what the hell?"

Kyle shouted, his volume a cover for his embarrassment. Or so Sam thought: he wasn't bothering to cover up. Sam found her eyes drawn to Kyle's cock. It was sizable--not as big as Marco, she supposed. Sam shook her head slightly: why was she comparing? She'd almost had Kyle's sizable dick inside her--that was the important point. The thought helped focus her addled senses: she'd almost lost her virginity! On a dirty lounger out in the open! Sam sat up and found her panties still looped about one ankle. She hurriedly pulled them up, watching Marco and Kyle from the corner of her eye.

"Thanks for keeping me in the loop," Marco was saying.

"I didn't think I had to inform you in advance," Kyle said.

"That's a convenient interpretation."

"Dude, chill out," Kyle said, finally stooping to retrieve his pants. He shuffled and winced as he zipped away his softening dick.

Marco put a hand on Kyle's shoulder, shoving him back against the wall. He balled a fist. Sam's eyes widened. Were they going to fight? Over her?

"What made you think I wouldn't want to know?"

Marco's tone made Sam's hair stand on end. Kyle must have had the same feeling, as he raised his hands to his friend. "Wait, wait, wait."

"Why the fuck--. You just wanted to play me," Marco growled. He raised his fist.

Sam frowned. This was all a game, right? Had she been wrong?

"Marco," Sam began, but the big man cut her off.

"Stay out of this."

"Don't I get a--."

"Stay out of it."

Marco's tone was sharp and final. Sam couldn't remember the last time someone had spoken to her like that, as if she were meant to obey unquestioningly. Anger flared. No one could order her around like that. She strode up to Marco, putting herself between the two men. They towered above her, but Sam didn't care. She put a hand on Marco's chest and shoved. He didn't move an inch.

"I'm in it!" Sam cried, trying another shove. Still no movement. The alcohol must have made her weak. "I'm here, I'm playing this stupid game."

Sam put her other hand on Kyle's chest and shoved him, too. He didn't move, either, since Marco held him against the wall. The two men stared at her, Kyle with an amused look and Marco with an annoyed expression. A silent moment passed, then another. Sam began to feel unsure, then rather sheepish.

"Fine," she said. "I'll stay out of it. I'll stay away from both of you."

She gave her dress a pull to situate it, then stalked toward the fire escape.

"Sam." Both men spoke in unison.

Nope. She was done. This had been a close call. She was still drunk, and she didn't trust herself around them. She reached the fire escape and risked a look back. The two stood where she'd left them, though Marco's hands were now by his sides. God, they were gorgeous: the big bad boy quarterback and his hot, handsome swimmer friend.

"Just go fuck yourselves," Sam announced and nearly pitched head first down the fire escape. A lucky swipe of her hand caught the railing and arrested her fall. Too many close calls.

***

She had to be around here somewhere. Alec had seen her dancing with some tall, blonde guy no more than twenty minutes ago. He'd finally gotten rid of the two girls competing for his attention; there was only one girl he wanted to meet tonight. Alec wandered up yet another flight of stairs, using his height and size to make headway through the dozen or so other people moving up and down. The frat house was enormous, larger by far than any house he'd ever seen, but it seemed like the people inside all wanted to get in his way.

Alec rounded a corner into a long hallway. Most of the doors were shut, but he kept walking and found himself in a wide room lined on two walls with bookshelves. Tall, narrow windows punctuated the outer wall. A short, brown-haired woman in a black dress stood at one, looking out on the gardens below.

"There you are," Alec said, striding up to her. The young woman turned as he grew near.

"What do you want?" asked the woman who wasn't Sam. Her not-nearly-as-pretty face was marred by tears, streaked mascara, and puffy cheeks. When he didn't answer, she turned back to the window muttering under her breath. "Fucking men."

Alec backed away with a murmured apology. He stepped from the library space back into the hall and caught sight of another brown-haired girl in a black dress hurrying the other direction. He scrambled down the hallway, rounding yet another corner to find Sam standing in a narrow room, about to close the door.

"Sam!" Alec raised his hand in greeting. Sam frowned and began closing the door. Alec surged into the rapidly closing space. He wasn't about to lose her again.

It wasn't until Alec had slipped inside the small room that he realized where he was. Sam had stepped into one of the mansion's many bathrooms, and he'd barged in.

"Oh, shit, I'll--." Alec hooked a thumb over his shoulder.

"Fuck why should it matter," said Sam, her words a little slurred. Along one side of the bathroom were three doors, and Sam swayed as she turned toward them. "Everyone's up in my business as it is."

Alec watched Sam's lurching motion with concern. How much had she had to drink?

She awkwardly shoved open one of the doors. "Shower."

Sam opened the next one and stepped inside. Popping her head out, she looked at Alec. "Toilet!" she said, then giggled and slammed the door.

She'd had plenty to drink, then. What had she meant by "up in her business"? Alec took a few steps further into the bathroom. The space opened up to a long counter with three sinks. A wide mirror hung above. To his right were towels hooked over pegs. To his left was a urinal. The sound of Sam peeing made Alec need to go. He stepped up to the urinal, unzipped, and let loose his own stream. He was finishing when he heard the door open. He fastened his fly and turned to find Sam standing behind him.

torcthorn
torcthorn
25 Followers