Party Time (Ch. 04)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam lurched off the bench, holding the top of her dress to keep herself covered.

"No. I can't do this. You said you'd take me home."

Sam could feel tears prick and blur her vision. She wouldn't cry. She just had to think.

"Sam," Marco said, sounding amused. "You've been thinking about me for days. How I held you, the way I made you feel. Haven't you?"

Sam could hear the arrogance in his voice. She wanted to punch him. But he was right. She had been thinking about him all week. She shivered and not from the cold.

"I want to go home," she asserted, almost entirely for her own benefit.

"Do you?"

Marco unfurled from the bench, his exquisite, muscled body as graceful as ever. Sam took a step back; he seemed to tower over her. She should take more steps. She should run--why wasn't she running? She looked across the meadow but couldn't make her legs move. When she turned back to Marco, his expression held a knowing smirk.

"All you need to do is follow that path," he said with faint condescension. "Of course, you'll be missing out...on a lot." Marco reached down to the hem of his shirt and lifted it.

Sam watched Marco strip. It was a fatal error. The soft fabric rose to reveal Marco's smooth skin. The skin she so wanted to touch. As he peeled away his shirt, she ogled his chiseled abdomen, the brick-like mounds of muscle prominent. Then came the hard blocks of his pecs, squared and solid, thick and tight. Then came the broad, flexing shoulders and powerful arms as he shrugged the shirt away.

Sam's mouth fell open. Her breath rasped in her throat. Kyle was handsome, Alec beautiful. Marco was stunning. His wide shoulders were thickly capped with muscle. His chest rose prominently, dense and powerful, atop a stack of abs framed by thick "v" muscles. He smoothed a hand down the hard ridges of his abs, and saliva flooded Sam's mouth. She drooled over a bulging bicep; his arms were so big!

Marco was simply another level of man. Kyle and Alec were on one plane--an impressive plane--but Marco was on a plane above, maybe several planes above. His proportions were like some mystical perfection--an archetype not of human beauty but of all beauty. Pure lust shot through her like a bolt of lightning setting a tree ablaze. The fire consumed logical thought. Sam wanted to touch every inch of him. Fuck that, she wanted to lick every inch of him.

"What do you think now?" Marco said lazily, seductively. "Still want to go home?"

Sam had no words. The only response she was capable of making was a little whimper of need.

That's all Marco needed. He was on top of her before she could take another breath. He embraced her, his arms pulling her hard against his hot body. He lifted her to her toes, a hand tangling in her hair. His grip tightened about her scalp as he dragged her head back. His lips punished hers in a dominating kiss. Marco used her pained gasp to deepen the kiss, his tongue sweeping over her bottom lip before delving deeper into her mouth.

Sam tried to keep up. His roughness shocked her even after all she had seen. Her hands wrapped a small section of Marco's shoulders, but she couldn't tell if she was pushing him away or pulling him closer. Maybe she was doing both. Her knees buckled as she was pulled tighter against Marco's body, his thick, powerful forearm wrapping around her waist. He was so wonderfully hard and strong against her, the press of his powerful, athletic body causing her pussy to flutter in excitement. A dampness spread between her legs.

Now was her chance to touch his bare skin, and she did, running her hands over his thick, hard arms. His skin was smooth and hot; she could practically feel his vitality and strength. Too late she realized how she had given herself away.

"You're not going anywhere," he noted between kisses. "You're staying with me."

His arrogant declaration punctured the gauzy pleasure. Sam focused on her indignation and pushed against the solid body encasing her. Marco disentangled his fingers from her hair, and Sam thought he'd gotten the message.

Instead, his big hands gripped her hard under her ass. He lifted her bodily, swiveling to press her back against the black pillar at the center of the gazebo. Sam yelped in pain as her back collided with the stone. She wriggled, instinctively wrapping her legs around Marco's waist, not wanting to fall.

Marco took full advantage, tilting his hips and pressing his hardening cock against her core.

A primal desire for release rose in Sam, made greater by the memory of how Marco could make her feel. Her anxiety barely tempered the feeling. Marco seemed to sense her conflict and added ever more friction. Moisture flooded her aching pussy even as the stone column dug into her back. She was caught between two unyielding pillars, and she wasn't sure which one was harder.

The stone at her back was oddly warm, but Marco was hotter. Fuck, she was flushed with heat. Marco circled his hips, his heavy cock pressing against her clit. Sam cried out. He rocked her, teased her. Did she want him to stop or to keep going? She felt completely on edge. She opened her mouth but wasn't sure what to say. Get off me? Get on me? The steady rocking of this hunky, gorgeous man brought her to a point of crisis; she was filled with need, frustration, and confusion. She expressed them all with a guttural sound, deep in her throat, asking for...what? An orgasm? A way out?

"You may not know what you want," Marco whispered in her ear, "but I do."

Marco pressed himself smoothly against her core. With his hips supporting her weight, he caressed slowly up her thigh toward her panty-covered pussy.

Sam felt like exploding and imploding in the same instant. She dug her fingers into the bare skin of Marco's hefty shoulders. The flutters in her pussy increased the closer his hand approached. She bent her head into the crook of his neck. God, he smelled good. She'd already cum twice, but it was nothing compared to this...and Marco wasn't even there yet. It was too much.

"He'll never make you feel the way I do," Marco said.

Sam squirmed, certain he was right and not certain she could handle it. Would she become like Tina, a sobbing mess on the floor? Would she chant Marco's name in abject submission? Could she even be that strong? Marco's fingers arrived. He stroked his index finger along the covered cleft of Sam's core, her wetness dampening the fabric of her panties.

Sam tensed in pleasure and mewled, a baby chick desperate to be fed. The sound shocked her; she'd never made it before. Marco's hips jerked against her. The move seemed involuntary, like she had caused it. Was he as excited, as mindless, as she?

Marco captured her mouth once again, his tongue invading, dominating. His thick, strong fingers eased aside her flimsy underwear and slipped along her pussy lips, moving slowly, delicately.

Sam moaned into his mouth and clenched her muscles. No! That was the hand he'd used on Tina. He was a brute. Marco didn't care about her; he got off on controlling women.

Sam squirmed again, but there was no way to get free...and she wasn't sure she wanted to. While her mind struggled, her body drowned in pleasure. The solid muscle beneath her hands was hard and hot. Marco's bare skin smelled like cedar and salt and soap. His lips were somehow both soft and demanding. Nothing in her experience had ever been so intoxicating. Her pussy convulsed as he stimulated her. She couldn't breathe. She could barely stay inside her own skin.

Marco stroked his finger along her cleft at an agonizingly slow pace, rubbing, touching, teasing. He drank her gasps and cries, his lips as deft as his fingers. He dominated her mouth with his strong tongue, licking and tasting.

His kiss was driving her mad, but her focus soon closed to the finger at her core. She felt every millimeter as Marco slid unerringly toward her clit. Then, after so long waiting, he was there, caressing the magical place. Pleasure sizzled through her; her body shuddered with it. Sam ripped her lips from his, exhaling a guttural moan of pure bliss.

Marco gave a short laugh and continued to stroke the same spot. Sam arched her back. She needed just a little more. Marco's finger flicked and pressed...just a lit--. Sam came.

"Oh!"

A single syllable was all she could manage. Her body tensed. She wanted to hide her face but she couldn't--the pleasure had seized her. It held her in a straitjacket. Eyes wide, she stared at Marco, watching as his lips curled in smug satisfaction. Ecstasy fountained through her; she came apart in his arms. Sam gasped in delight and then, as the pleasure intensified, as she lost all control, a frisson of dread passed through her. No one was going to interrupt. He had her now, and he would never let her go.

***

Marco watched Sam's face as she climaxed. He studied her, cataloguing every detail as she reached her peak. He'd made a lot of women climax, but it had been a long time since he'd been with such a novice. Sam was so true, so real in her responses. Everything he did provoked a reaction he could read in her body or on her face. There was no artifice to her. Not in how she shuddered all the way to her fingers, the thin little appendages vibrating against his skin. Not in how she made such pleading cries, like some small rabbit caught in a trap.

His trap. Marco flexed his arms, snugging her closer, relishing her smallness and how he could wrap her in his strength. He savored the way her softness yielded to his hard body. Her pussy gushed as he held her--no artifice there either--the smell of her striking his nostrils.

Marco lifted a hand to cup her breast. These were perfect, too. He caressed her, enjoying the feel of her tight nipple against his palm. The feel of her, the sight of her, the scent of her hot pussy--it all came together to make Marco shudder with desire. The emotion was fierce and fervid and a total surprise. What the fuck? Was he some teenage boy again? He could have a pussy every hour if he wanted. Sam's was nothing special...yet he was already rock hard. His body felt strangely hot. The cool night air was but a suggestion on his bare skin. It seemed almost as if the black stone before him were radiating heat, but, no, it probably just Sam's body heat.

As Sam's trembling calmed, Marco pressed his nose to her air, breathing deeply. She smelled clean, a faint scent of flowers but nothing exotic. Clean. The scent calmed him, returning his focus. Tonight he would make her his. After tonight, she would want only him.

Marco returned his hand to her mound and absentmindedly caressed her sensitive nub, dipping his fingers back between her folds to collect some of her juices.

"Yes, oh god, yes," she whimpered.

She was totally at his mercy, shuddering again and again as he held and stroked and caressed her. Some women put on a show, but Sam's responses were finely attuned to him, to what he was doing. Marco liked that. He needed it. He wanted her to react only to him. Marco pulled his hand from her mound and gently traced her lips with his essence-covered finger.

"Taste yourself," he said, pleased that his voice was level, commanding.

Sam opened her mouth to his finger. He could tell from her expression that this was her first time. She made a tiny sound of surprise--fuck, her noises were like knives to his gut--and sucked harder on his finger. Marco pushed the digit deeper before sliding it slowly from her mouth. Swallowing hard, he pressed his lips to hers, licking the tastes from her own mouth. He got lost there, not able to get enough of her. Marco searched her mouth, licking over her tongue, wrapping it, flicking it. So fucking perfect. He sucked on her bottom lip as he pulled away.

"Now," Marco said, waiting a beat to regain control, "you're ready for what's next."

She wasn't, of course. Marco had yet to find a woman who was; he was more than anyone, hell any two women, could handle. Marco massaged the globes of Sam's sweet, soft buttocks before lifting her higher and carrying her to the bench. He laid her on her back and made quick work of removing her clothing. Not too quick, though, for seduction: her shoes came off with kisses along thighs and calf.

"You're so beautiful," Marco purred as he undressed her. "So small and sweet and perfect."

He said it for her benefit, then realized once she was naked that it was entirely true. His tattered control nearly blew apart as he gazed on her delicious form.

"Oh, fuck," Marco breathed, a shudder racing through him.

He needed control to make this good for her, but how could he find it with such a goddess reclined before him? Marco had suspected some nice curves. What he hadn't expected was how alluring those curves would be. Sam's proportions seemed designed to upset his control, from her sweetly shaped shoulders to the flare of her hips. Her breasts were ample and appeared especially so on her small frame. Marco cupped them and moaned. They filled his big hands. Her nipples were tight and pink, the skin of her breasts soft and smooth. He couldn't wait to watch her hot titties bounce as he fucked her. Next he traced the hourglass curve at her waist. He laid a hand across her belly, enjoying how large his hand appeared in comparison, how his tanned skin contrasted her alabaster flesh. She was soft there, too, and so warm.

Marco's fingers flexed, making five small indentations in her flesh. The possessiveness he'd felt earlier surged to life, overtaking all other thoughts. This place was his. He would fill it. Into that place he would surge deep, driving his hardness into her depths, taking her womb, making her his. She would belong to him then. Every inch of her, inside and out.

Marco sucked in a ragged breath, shocked at his own fervor. That fervor only grew as he looked lower. Sam had groomed the fine brown hair at the juncture of her thighs in a simple, straightforward way. The way of a novice. Marco growled his approval. He could find pleasure in all kinds of pussies, but Sam's showed what he liked best about her.

Now, it was time to feast. Marco leaned down and caught a mauve nipple in his mouth. Sam bucked beneath him, letting out a sharp cry when his teeth grazed her. Marco teased the other nipple with his fingers. He licked his way up her sternum before kissing her softly on the lips. Her eyes were shut tight. That wouldn't do.

"Look at me."

Sam opened her lids drowsily. Her liquid blue eyes were filmed, lost in the spell of pleasure he'd conjured. Her eyes lingered for a time on his face, then, as he rose onto his knees, her gaze dropped to stare at his muscular torso.

Marco peeled open the button of his jeans and unzipped his fly. He'd worn no underwear; he'd known where the night would end, if not exactly with whom. Sam's lidded eyes followed his actions, then widened to saucers as he pulled his cock from the opened fabric. He stood and quickly stripped away his remaining clothing.

Marco watched her expression as she gawked. Her little mouth dropped open, and she stared unabashedly at his hardening dick. He smiled smugly at her fascination. Not many men sported his collection of gifts. Placing a knee on the bench, he sidled between her spread legs. Slowly, deliberately, he pressed his hardening cock onto her slit.

"No," Sam announced suddenly, tone clear and certain. "I don't want this." She rolled onto her side and tried to pull her leg around his body.

Marco grasped Sam's shoulder and forced her on to her back.

"Keep your eyes on me," he said, gripping her chin.

"No," Sam whimpered, struggling to turn her head against his strong grip.

She'd been ready to fuck Kyle. She hadn't told him "no." With a growl, Marco slapped his long, thick dick onto her pussy. The hard thwack demonstrated his heft. Once, twice, three times he struck her with the heavy weight of his cock, all while holding her chin in his grip, her eyes with his. Sam cried out and wriggled with each hard slap.

"It's me you want," Marco said. "Not him. I'm bigger. I'm better."

Eyes wild, Sam tried to squirm away. Her intensity surprised Marco, but he explained it away. So, she was a little afraid. That was okay. Her fear wouldn't last long. He would let her go if she really wanted, but first he would show her more of what he could do. Freeing her chin, Marco grabbed her waist with one hand and leaned over her, bracing himself on an outstretched arm.

"Let me show you how good it can feel."

"I said no!"

A sharp pain blossomed across Marco's jaw. Marco pushed way on instinct, rocking back onto his knees. He tasted blood. She'd punched him! He put a finger to his lips. She'd split his lower lip! He was dumbfounded. No woman had ever punched Marco Panatta. It was unthinkable, especially once clothing had been removed. She should be begging him to fuck her like every other girl on campus.

Sam used his surprise to escape. She rolled off the bench, pausing only a moment to locate her dress, which was tucked behind him out of her reach. With a soft grunt of frustration, she ran buck naked into the meadow. Marco watched her go. Now she was running away from him? He had only to snap his fingers and a dozen women would race each other to get on his cock.

Marco clambered to his feet with a sigh. How had this all gone so wrong?