Party with a View

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
That_Guy71
That_Guy71
268 Followers

Karla pushed Tina to the floor and straddled her face. Karla looked at me and smiled. It was a smile that said everything I was thinking at the moment. "I could steal your girlfriend right now... but I already have one."

Tina was a trooper and continued eating Karla. Jane had gotten up off of the couch and was making out with Karla. Karla came MUCH faster than Jane did, but just as hard. I honestly think that Karla is a bit of an exhibitionist and got off on the fact that she was having an orgasm in front of me - because of my girlfriend.

As Karla lifted herself off of Tina's face I looked at the kitchen clock. It was 11:56.

My cock was as hard as it had been all night. Tina looked at me. She looked at the clock. She smiled.

Tina walked over and straddled my hips. She lowered herself onto my cock. She kissed me on the lips. I could taste the other women on her lips and tongue. She started rocking her hips as she wrapped her arms around my neck and "went for broke". Sounds of skin slapping on skin filled the room. Karla started encouraging her, "Ride the fucking cock Tina... you wont break it."

Jane followed suit with, "Make him cum as hard as before."

I opened my eyes and both the girls started making out. They watched us as they kissed each other. Tina's body continued to ride and thrust against me. I could tell she was getting closer to orgasm as she strokes got shorter and quicker. She was getting tired, but my hands were still tied.

Jane and Karla each grabbed a shoulder and a hip and started assisting Tina.

When her orgasm came to the surface, she growled like never before. Her body was stiff and rigid as she forcefully plunged downward against my body.

She was completely spent.

It was 12:03. I had a good orgasm worked up but needed a little more "attention" to get it out.

"Shame to waste such a good hard cock..." Karla deadpanned.

Tina was motionless on my lap, my cock resting against her ass cheek.

"I got everything I need out of it tonight..." Tina said between heavy breaths.

I was regretting my bathroom experience from earlier in the afternoon now.

My hands were still tied behind me. Tina's head turned towards my ear, "Do you mind if the girls ride your cock? I am okay with it if you are..."

"HOLY SHIT!!" I thought to myself.

"We've come this far..." I said (sounding like an idiot).

Tina slipped off of my lap and said, "Its all yours ladies."

I was thinking I would be untied to enjoy myself.

The girls had other plans.

Karla was first (big surprise). She lowered herself reverse cowgirl and had Jane eat her pussy while she rode my cock. She came in a matter of minutes.

Jane was reluctant but wanted to ride. A little encouragement from Karla was all it took. She went slow and "savored" the feeling. Karla was licking my balls AND licking Jane's clit at the same time. The sensation was magical. As Jane exploded on my cock, I felt the urge to cum and I announced my orgasm.

Jane jumped off of my cock and both the girls took turns sucking my cock until I shot my load all over their faces.

They took turns licking it off of each other and kissing each other.

Tina had passed out at some point during all of this action.

The girls untied me, got dressed and left. I picked Tina up and took her to bed. I washed up and passed out next to her.

The next few days were a little awkward. The week started with all of us feeling a little raw. By Wednesday we were our old selves again and when Friday rolled around, we ordered in and stayed in for the night.

We made a huge pallet on the floor with blankets and sleeping bags. Turned the phones off and locked the doors. It was a magical evening.

That_Guy71
That_Guy71
268 Followers
12