Partying with the Frat Guy Ch. 02

Story Info
The hot frat bro has regrets, but they quickly subside.
9.4k words
4.79
30.9k
83

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Avoid this story if references to smoking cigarettes and doing drugs will offend you. I wasn't originally planning to write a second chapter, but I decided to let my imagination run wild after reading all your comments. I'll likely end this story here, but expect some similar themes from me in future works.

God damn it, Mike. I can't believe I fucking said any of that shit. After ten minutes of lying there with him like a satisfied whore, I abruptly bolt up from his bed. "Fuck, bro!" I mumble, trying to formulate an excuse. "How long have we been here? They're expecting me back at that party!"

He eyes me suspiciously like he understands exactly what's happening in my brain. Whatever. My naked ass flees to the living room where I'd stripped off all my clothes, urgently pulling everything back on in the entryway.

Mike appears in the hallway, still nude himself, glancing at me uncertainly. Our eyes meet for a fleeting second as I press my feet into my shoes. "You don't want to shower or clean up at all before you go?" he asks.

"Later, dude!" I call back without answering his question or looking at his face. I close the door so hard it slams shut, sprinting down the two flights of stairs to the ground. As soon as I hit the sidewalk, I'm desperately reaching for my smokes, firing one up and greedily dragging on it.

Fuck! God damn it, Mike! What the fuck did you do to me! I'm not gay! I feel like I'm arguing with him in my mind as I start walking back toward the house. You know how many chicks I've banged, man? I was high and coked up! And drunk! You took advantage of me! I was too fucked up to stop you! I bite my lip imagining the things he might say back. I can't deal with that right now. Shut up, Mike! Fucking faggot! You're lucky I didn't beat your ass after what you did to me!

I'm hitting the cigarette so intensely I finish it within two minutes, throwing the smoldering butt down and stubbing it out with the sole of my shoe.

"There's a trash can right there!" some eco freak woman yells at me.

"Fuck off!" I howl, twisting my head over without bothering to look at her face. I throw my middle finger up as I grab another cylinder from the pack, pressing it between my lips and igniting it with my lighter. "Plenty more where that came from too, bitch!"

"Asshole!" she screams back.

I grin, blowing out a cloud of smoke triumphantly like I'd won some huge victory. I wanted a hundred petty confrontations like that right now, anything that could distract me from the horrible thoughts about Mike. Fucking Madison. This is her fault too. She knew our house dealer had been out of coke for weeks, that I'd leap and drop everything I was doing if she dangled a few bumps worth in my face. No more of that shit. Doing lines is what made me fuck up the first time.

Fucking Kyle. Fuck you too, dude! I made it sound like the blowjob had happened ages ago when I mentioned it to Mike, but it had been way more recent than I implied. Maybe a month ago? We were both wasted at the house, too drunk to have any luck with the chicks after they'd started to depart, when Kyle asked if I wanted to do a little blow. I'm not the kind of guy who can turn down an offer to get fucked up. He was being protective of his stash, not wanting to share with anyone else, so we sloppily stumbled up the stairs to the second floor. Kyle lives in one of the few single rooms in the house because he's technically an officer, holding one of the bullshit jobs like historian, but it still came with some privileges.

We sat down on the loveseat in his cramped room, taking turns snorting off a picture frame. I felt euphoric after we each did a couple lines, and then the grandiosity kicked in. I was the greatest and most powerful person in the world, capable of absolutely anything, a fucking god. I deserved to be worshiped. Why weren't there people worshiping me right fucking now?

"Really makes up for not getting laid tonight, right?" Kyle posed with a satisfied smirk.

Oh shit, I'd barely remembered he was there. I realized I was insanely horny, like I wanted to bust five times a row. "Dude, I seriously might need to go beat off," I said without thinking anything of it, expecting I'd quickly slip out of his room now that I got what I wanted.

There was a glint in Kyle's eye as he gazed at me. "I was just thinking the same thing, man. You want to get it over with? Maybe do a couple more lines after we finish?"

I hadn't envisioned him in my plans, but the promise of a few more lines of coke was enticing as fuck. Why make a big deal about it? We were bros. We saw each other naked all the time anyway. Drunk and high in that moment, I felt completely comfortable jerking off in front of another guy. I slipped my shorts down to my ankles without saying anything, not wearing underwear beneath them, my hard dick sticking up demandingly.

Kyle looked over intently and followed my lead, pulling his khaki shorts and boxers off. We both gripped our shafts and started stroking right in front of each other. I tried not to look over at first, until I realized he was unashamedly watching me jerk. I figured it must be cool. Seeing Kyle touch his cock, slightly longer and thicker than mine, was definitely turning me on.

"This would be even better with some porn," he muttered, releasing his length as he stood up. He grabbed his laptop from his desk and climbed into the bed, setting the computer down between his legs and patting the space beside him. "Come on over, bro."

Being fucked up, it didn't seem weird at all when I settled next to him, our bare thighs touching together on the cramped bed as he loaded up some video of a hot college chick getting fucked in the ass. It felt oddly natural jerking off with him as we watched the video, the random slut screaming as a huge dick dove deeply into her gaping hole.

When I pulled my hand away to spit into it, Kyle grabbed my dick without any warning. I instantly wanted to yell out "What the fuck are you doing?" but his warm hand actually felt incredible. I let him rest it there for a few moments, shocked that I was enjoying his touch. "Dude?" I muttered softly, glancing over at his face like I didn't understand.

"Oh fuck," he reacted, releasing my pulsing cock and yanking his hand away. "Sorry, I don't even know why I did that. I'm so messed up right now."

I was definitely messed up too. I knew I wanted him to touch me again. "That felt...good," I admitted.

The glimmer shined in his expression for a second time. "Yeah?"

I looked at Kyle pleadingly, feeling his hand return to my dick. His grasp was electric, my mouth gaping open and a moan escaping it as soon as his warm fingers wrapped around my shaft. My heart was already racing from the coke, but now I felt goosebumps all over my body. Kyle started to gently stroke me, more precum than I'd ever seen in my life magically dribbling out of my head.

I felt like he'd done this before and knew exactly what he was doing, recalling those telling shimmers in his eyes, but I didn't care. It must have been the fucking blow. Getting jerked off by Kyle was feeling better than fucking any pussy I'd ever scored. The grandiosity set in again as the surprise gradually wore off. I was so hot even other frat guys wanted to fuck me. Even Kyle.

He was shorter than me at 5'10", but he definitely had the better body. He'd spent his whole life playing soccer, his legs and glutes absolutely massive. I found myself staring at them as he worked my cock, my eyes lingering up to the hand enveloped around his solid dick, to his trimmed black pubes. My gaze traced up from there to his chiseled abs, more defined than mine had ever been, shaved smooth except for the line of hair that led from his belly button into his pubes. As Kyle stroked me expertly, my view drifted even higher, up to his tight chest, his veiny arms, and then I finally beheld his face. I'd never thought of him being attractive before, but now I knew he was. There was stubble on his jaw, his lips full, his green eyes impassioned as he worked his hand against my shaft. His black hair was buzzed short. How had I never even noticed that?

He catches me spying, smirking at me. "That feel good, man?"

"Bro," I grunted. "I can't believe how fucking good that feels." I meant it.

Kyle looked excited, even thrilled as he jerked both our dicks. "Yeah, it definitely does," he whispered.

He was hot, and I knew I needed to feel more. Fucking coke. I'd never thought about a guy like that in my life but I didn't care anymore. "You ever sucked a guy's dick?" I asked, staring straight at him.

He looked nervous, like he was hesitating about how to answer the question.

"I'd let you, bro," I volunteered without waiting for a reply. "I'm flying right now. And I'm so fucking horny."

A dead serious expression seized his face. "You can't ever tell anyone else that we did this," he declares solemnly. "Seriously, man. I know how much you like to run your mouth when you get messed up." His hand was still on my cock as he spoke the words.

I rolled my eyes. "You think I'm going to fucking tell anyone that I let another dude blow me?" I dismissed.

He nodded his head. "Ok." Kyle let my shaft go, lifting his body up and positioning himself between my legs, his mouth a few inches from my rock hard dick. "You sure?"

Seeing an attractive guy that close to my crotch was surreal. Part of me wanted to chicken out, to say that I'd changed my mind and stop this wild experimentation right now, but another part took over. "Just do it," I hissed. I wanted to feel Kyle swallow my cock.

He quickly dove his mouth down on my shaft, swallowing half of it instantly like it was the most natural thing in the world. He bobbed up and down on my dick like he'd longed for it, taking more of my length every time he thrusted down, until his lips were planted against my pubes and balls.

"God damn," I grunted. "Dude!" This was already the best head of my life, even just a minute in, better than the middling blowjobs any sorority girl had ever mustered. "Suck that fucking cock," I growled blissfully as he deepthroated me again, not even caring that it was a guy offering the amazing pleasure.

Kyle blew me so expertly that my orgasm quickly mounted. "Bro!" I shouted as quietly as I could, feeling him work his tongue vigorously against my shaft. "Fuck! I'm going to cum!" He deepthroated my dick one last time, burying my length as I started shooting, my hands grasping his head as the volleys of cum landed in his mouth. I was gasping as my semen unleashed, certain this was the best head I'd ever had as my climax started to subside.

Kyle pulled off of my cock, cum leaking out between his lips as he opened his mouth. "Damn, man," he mumbled.

Seeing my cum on his face, I instantly panicked. What the fuck had we just done? He'd swallowed my fucking load! I didn't give him a chance to say anything else, immediately jumping off the bed. "Thanks," I muttered like I was ashamed, hiking my shorts back up and lunging for the door.

I agonized over what had happened all night, barely sleeping. Fucking coke. I'd never even thought of hooking up with a guy before that moment, and I was horrified admitting that it was the best sexual experience of my life. When I inevitably saw Kyle the next day, I was terrified, but he interacted with me like nothing remarkable had occurred between us. There were no awkward conversations, no lingering glances. Maybe he was so wasted he didn't even remember. I fucking hoped that was the case.

But I couldn't forget that night, even if he had. Kyle had thrown a light switch on in my brain, awakening a curiosity I wasn't even aware of as I now desperately tried to turn it off. I started thinking about the blowjob every time I jerked off, recalling his hot mouth bouncing up and down on my cock, my whole shaft sliding down his throat, my cum seeping out between his lips. The best fucking head of my life, and it was from a dude! I wandered into looking at gay porn whenever I had free reign over my double room, always prepared to throw my phone down in an instant if my roommate walked in. The blowjobs in the scenes were nice enough, but they always seemed perfunctory, a necessary build up to the real centerpiece: the fucking. The way the gay guys moaned and cursed getting railed made getting head look mediocre, almost boring. I started imagining being the guy on the bottom when I stroked, picturing myself moaning as some dude shoved his dick in my ass and introduced me to pleasure that would make Kyle's awesome blowjob look dull. I knew I wasn't going to stop until I discovered what getting fucked actually felt like. Was it really as amazing as the porn stars made it seem?

While I was secretly dreaming of taking it in the ass, I started compensating like crazy. I was plowing a girl every other night, not making an effort to be selective anymore, always fantasizing about being in her place as she passionately screamed and moaned and pleaded for my dick. I was so fucking jealous of all of them. I needed to understand their urgent cries.

I was definitely trying to compensate when I'd departed the house earlier today, after busting three times the night before imagining getting fucked. I was intent on banging Madison, maybe even another one of the chicks I'd find in her apartment. That's when I saw Mike smoking beside the sidewalk, obviously looking at me as I walked up the street. He was blatantly checking me out, not making any effort to hide it. He wasn't the most flamboyant-looking gay guy in the world, but his shameless glances had given him away. I knew he thought I was fucking hot. Who doesn't? And he was hot too, hotter than Kyle. He was lanky but his face was gorgeous, an obvious bulge in his shorts like he couldn't possibly hide his cock. I decided to pretend I was out of smokes even though I had a pack sitting in my pocket, eager to somehow start a conversation with him. I had to get him to that party with me. I'd planned to just ask him questions about getting fucked, but I ran with the opportunity to satisfy my lust when I felt like he couldn't possibly turn me down.

And now I'm regretting it all again. What the fuck am I doing? Fucking Mike. Fucking Madison. Fucking Kyle. The guys are still partying out on the front lawn when I reach the house, several games of beer pong and cornhole unfolding as I strut back into the crowd. I try to conceal all the emotions roiling in my head, starting toward one of the coolers full of beer.

"Dude, you're back already?" one of bros asks. "I thought you ditched us to go hang with that snow bunny."

I don't even care who he is, just wanting him to fuck off. "Oh yeah, I did," I try to brag enthusiastically. "Did a few lines, fucked the hottest chick there, and decided to bounce."

He laughs. "You're so fucking shameless."

I grin emptily as I grab a cheap beer out of the cooler, cracking it open and shotgunning it like I'm gulping down water. I immediately repeat that treatment with another can as I stick a cigarette into my mouth, blankly drinking and smoking for awhile, desperate to just forget everything.

"You good, man?" someone asks.

I look up to see Kyle staring at me, concern evident on his face. Shit, he's the last fucking person I want to see right now. "Yeah, I'm fine," I answer gruffly.

His expression is skeptical. "I just watched you crush four beers and smoke three times in the last fifteen minutes, bro. You sure?"

What the fuck is he doing watching me? Another fucking faggot! "Trying to come down from some coke, dude, that's all," I try to explain. "I'm wiped after banging some slut." I don't care if he believes me.

"Lucky," Kyle murmurs, shooting a knowing glance at me as he grins. "I bet she was really hot." He accentuates "she" like he knows exactly what I was doing, swigging out of his beer can as he walks away.

Shit, he does remember the blowjob! He's been playing it coy this whole time! I feel myself sneering, but my stomach loudly gurgles and disrupts my anger. Drinking four beers that quickly was a terrible idea. Damn it, Mike! Fuck you, Mike! I clench my asshole suddenly worried that his load is going to begin spraying out of my ass right here on the lawn. I start toward the house, suppressing an urge to run toward the bathroom. I bolt up the stairs to the one on the third floor, knowing it should be relatively quiet there. I see two bros at the urinals as I sequester myself in one of the stalls, hearing a flush.

Fucking Mike. I pull my shorts to my ankles and sit down on the toilet, waiting for the last guy at the urinal to leave the bathroom. I reach a finger down to my hole, wondering what kind of damage it had sustained. The ring is clamped down tight, the skin around it feeling puffy, almost swollen, the whole area slicked with a gummy wetness. That must be lube and some of Mike's cum. I can't fucking believe another man's seed is buried in my ass right now. The urinal finally flushes, the bathroom door swinging open. Fucking finally! I let my ass unleash, a huge stream of warm liquid trickling out along with huge spurts of air. With every push, more semen floods out of me. God damn him and that huge fucking horse cock! I thought it felt like a lot as his dick pumped his load into my guts, but this was unreal. After a few minutes of pushing, I'm convinced I've expelled as much as I possibly can.

Looking down, I realize my cock is rock hard. What the fuck? How is emptying that disgusting shit out of my ass making me horny? I stand up and peer into the bowl before I flush the toilet, seeing heaps of the milky white fluid floating in the water. My dick jumps. Fuck! I flush, almost feeling regretful as I watch Mike's cum drain away. What the fuck is wrong with me?

My first instinct is to go back downstairs to slam some more beers and find a few blunts I could hit, but I'm not in the mood to party. This gay shit is fucking with my head. I retreat to my room instead, my roommate gone enjoying the festivities. I strip my clothes off without bothering to cover myself, gripping my dick. It's still rock hard.

I know Mike didn't make me do anything. In reality, the real one that isn't dictated by what I pretend to be the truth, I know I'd actually tricked him into being a participant. I temporarily lost control of the scenario when he adamantly refused to pull his dick out of my butt, but I could have easily decked the kid and forced him to retreat. But I didn't. I didn't have any desire to force him off. I liked the way he'd challenged me, demanding that I give in and not relenting until I did. I loved Mike being in control. I'm stroking myself hard as I replay those moments in my brain.

Fucking...Mike. Shit. Fuck me, Mike. Fuck me! I start remembering how incredible my ass felt as his massive dick plowed it. The guy was right, it felt different than fucking. It felt better, especially when he pummeled me into cumming without even touching myself. What's the point of getting off right now without his cock in my ass? It's never felt that amazing before and it never will unless I take it up the ass again. I let go, immediately feeling anxious realizing I don't have his phone number. I'd escaped so quickly and intently that I'd never had a chance to ask. Why do I suddenly want a dick in my ass now that I'm horny again? My head is so fucked up right now and I can't even fucking talk to him?

Mike is gay. Kyle is gay too. He has to be, sucking my cock like he'd done it a hundred times before. They'd both given me the best sexual experiences of my life. Am I gay? The hair stands up on the back of my neck. I'd been refusing to believe that since I tore away from Mike's apartment, but this denial shit isn't working very well. I need to fucking talk about this stuff with someone, and I mean talk. I'm horny enough to admit that if I see Mike again I'm going to immediately be begging him to take me home and fuck my brains out for a second time. How am I supposed to restrain myself so that I don't end up trapped back in this loop, having the best time of my life, feeling regretful, and then craving it all again?