Partying with the Frat Guy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decide I need to get Mike over to the house, the one place we can't possibly fuck around. We could get a little lit, find a quiet corner, and I could pour my feelings out. We were having a big party in two days. Would he ever go for that, though? Mike was hesitant enough about the first party I'd roped him into. He didn't seem like the kind of guy who would feel at home chilling with me in a rowdy frat house. Whatever, I still have to try. The last month of my life has been completely fucked. I can't keep living like this. I need some fucking answers.

***

I didn't get Mike's number when we hooked up, but I knew where I might find him. The next day, I trudged over to his restaurant at 2:00, a couple hours earlier than when I'd first sighted him and lured him to the party with the sorority sluts. I'm dreading seeing him with every step closer, worried that he's going to tell me to get lost, but I still really hope he's there.

He looks surprised when he notices me walking up to the counter, talking to me like he doesn't know me at all while I order some food.

"Long day?" I ask as he swipes my credit card.

"Yeah," he mumbles, handing me my card back with the receipt, our fingers brushing slightly against each other.

I want him to touch me again so fucking badly. "You getting off any time soon?"

His eyebrows jump up. "At 4:00," he says.

I can't read his fucking face. "Nice, man. Thanks! I'll be out on the patio."

Someone else brings the food out. I sit outside Mike's restaurant for almost two hours after I finish eating, waiting for his shift to end. I jump up when I finally see him walking out. "Mike!" I call.

He looks surprised that I'm still there. "Uh, hey," he greets reluctantly, his eyes distrustful as they meet mine.

"Can we talk?" I ask, trying to sound as sincere as I can.

He shrugs his shoulders. "Ok."

I lead him to the table I'd been sitting at, pulling my cigarettes out.

Mike shakes his head immediately. "You can't smoke out here near the tables. My manager will have my ass for it if she sees us together."

"Sorry," I mutter. I really need to outgrow all the little crutches I find myself constantly relying on to get through my daily life. Maybe I'd be happier if I did.

"What do you want to say?" he asks impatiently. "You know I've been here working for the last eight hours, right?"

I look away, sighing before I glance up at him. "I got scared yesterday and I ran," I admit. "I always act like I'm hot shit, above fucking everything, but you know what bothered me all day after I left your place? I didn't get your phone number when I was there."

Mike seems totally taken aback. "You came here to get my number? I figured you were going to tell me it was a mistake."

I smirk. "I keep trying to tell myself it was, but honestly that's not going so well. So yeah." His hand is right there on the table across from me. I wish I were man enough to reach out and fucking grab it. "I really need someone to talk to, man. That's all."

He smiles kindly, his whole energy shifting. "Sure, let's go grab a drink some time. I'm always down to talk."

I might as well own up about why I don't want to do that. "Dude, I know what's going to happen if I'm alone with you like that. I kind of have something in mind already. I wanted to invite you to another party."

Mike looks hesitant as soon as the last word escapes my mouth, shaking his head. "A party? I don't get it. Why?"

"It's at the frat house tomorrow night," I explain, "the one place I won't be instantly begging to...you know. It would be way too risky there."

"Can't I just go there and see you at a normal time?" Mike challenges.

God damn I want that cigarette. "Well, technically yes, but it will look way less weird if I'm hanging out with you at a crowded party. Not that I should care about what anyone thinks about us hanging out. I mean, I don't really care if people see us together. I'm not embarrassed about it, but yeah, it would look less weird, you know?" I'm fucking rambling now, worried that I'm going to lose my chance with him at any second. Fuck it. I plant my hand against Mike's, reaching my fingers against his palm. "I'm pretty sure I know what I want, man, but I need a little help." I gaze desperately into his eyes.

He looks at me like he's going to say no, but his hand is still nestled together with mine.

"Look," I start before Mike can interrupt me, "this has been fucking hard for me, dude, but I don't want to keep running away if this is who I am. Honestly. I'm being straight up with you this time. Please."

Mike is silent for a few moments. "Fine, I'll go," he decides. "But you lied your ass off last time. If I catch you lying to me again, I'm out."

I'm grinning as he pulls his hand away and stands up, starting to walk away. "Bro, I still didn't get your number!" I yell.

Mike turns around. "Just tell me when and where if you're serious about this. Maybe you'll get it then."

"Come around 9:00. The TKE house. I'll put you on the guest list."

He glares at me. "If you flip out again and I'm not, I'll tell everyone there I fucked your ass," he says seriously before he smiles and breaks into laughter. "I better fucking see you tomorrow, Billy."

With Mike disappearing into the distance, I whip out my cigarettes and light one up still sitting at the table, gleefully inhaling a puff and blowing a big cloud out. I can't believe he said yes.

A stern-looking woman bounds out of the restaurant door within a minute, eyeing me. "Hey, you can't smoke out here!" she scolds.

Shit. "Sorry," I mutter, standing up and walking past her as she scowls at me, fighting my urge to throw up my middle finger and call her a cunt. I can't afford to fuck things up with Mike acting like an asshole this time. It wasn't worth the risk.

***

Checking my phone, I realize it's 9:15. Mike should already be here if he's going to show up. I'd soberly offered the invitation, but I was so anxious about making good on my plan that I was currently six beers in. I wander the house looking for Mike, traversing the whole first floor before I spot him talking to Kyle. "Dudes!" I greet, trying to sound like I'm not terrified. Had they been fucking talking about me?

Kyle's mouth turns up into a smug grin. "Where the fuck have you been, bro? Mike said you were supposed to find him fifteen minutes ago!"

I wonder how they met each other without being introduced, but the answer seems obvious. Of course the gay frat guy walked up the other random gay guy curious about what he was doing here, maybe even hoping to score with him. The second Mike mentioned that I was the one who'd invited him to this party Kyle must have put it all together. "Sorry," I slur, glancing apologetically at Mike. "Seriously, I just realized how late it was when I looked at my phone."

"You're good," Mike assures me. "Kyle was just telling me some crazy stories about you."

I feel myself flushing. "Uh, some, uh, stories?" Like about him sucking my dick? That fucking douchebag.

Kyle chuckles. "Was I not supposed to mention some of the legendary shit you've pulled around here to your new friend?" He emphasizes the last two words with his eyes locked on mine before he shifts his gaze to Mike. "This dude is always down for some really crazy stuff."

This is fucking nerve-racking. I feel like Kyle's talking to me in code, signaling that he wants to fuck both of us. "You've done your share of crazy shit too," I mutter at him.

He gulps from the cup in his hand. "Billy, you never told me about that chick you fucked the other day." Kyle glances at Mike and looks back to me, flashing that same knowing look I'd seen on the lawn. "Was she hot?"

"Yeah, man, pretty hot," I answer. Mike looks so uncomfortable.

"Would she think I'm hot? You should ask her, dude," he suggests. "I bet we could have a lot of fun together."

For a moment I picture both of them reaming me, my dick starting to harden. I know what he's asking me to do. "Maybe you should get your own fucking girls."

Kyle shrugs. "Well, I'm going to grab another drink. Really nice to meet you, Mike." He flashes him a big smile and shakes his hand as he wanders off.

Mike looks so confused as the guy steps away. "What was that about?"

"Can we take this to the lawn?" I'm not that drunk. I don't need everyone in the house knowing all the details of my sordid fumblings yet.

"Yeah, Ok," Mike agrees.

I lead him out to the isolated yard, just a few other people milling around it, the music from the party still loud. I take a deep breath. "That's the guy who sucked my dick," I reveal. "Sounds like he's into you too."

Mike seems shocked. "How does he know we fooled around?"

I roll my eyes. "I didn't even think he remembered sucking me off until I saw him when I came back from your place. I don't know how, but he knew what happened. He knew I was having sex with a guy. Maybe because I was acting so weird afterward? I really was a mess, man."

"He's hot," Mike says lustfully. "I'd definitely fuck him. Or let him fuck me."

Fuck! The porn scene starts playing through my mind again, both of them naked and taking turns on me. "You want me to tell him?" I ask with a smirk.

He bites his lip, seeming conflicted. "Eventually. I guess that's not why we're here tonight, right? I can control my urges."

But can I control mine? "I don't know, bro," I hesitate, already feeling my plan crashing down. "If I want to fuck both of you right now, doesn't that say everything?"

"You want to fuck both of us?" Mike says excitedly. "Together? Like have a threesome?"

I lift my hand up to my face and start nervously sliding it back and forth across my forehead. "Yeah, maybe."

He leers at me. "I really wish you could grab my dick right now, like you did at the last party you dragged me to. I'm so hard picturing that."

"So am I," I confess. I wish I could fucking kiss him. We're both quiet for a few moments, both horny as fuck. What was I thinking inviting him here with Kyle wandering around still thirsting for me?

"Well, it's up to you," Mike decides. "I'm down for anything. What do you want to happen tonight?"

I know what I want to happen. "Give me your number first, dude," I say as I whip my phone out. "I want to be able to talk to you later without having to buy lunch first."

"Yeah, sure."

He shares his digits and I send him a text. "Done. So should we go find Kyle?"

Mike is grinning the asshole smile I'd seen when he pulled out his massive fucking horse cock for the first time. "Yeah, let's go find Kyle. If he's down we can ditch this party and all of us can go back to my place."

Fuck yes! We wander back into the TKE house, the space already more crowded and raucous than when we'd retreated to the lawn. I spot Kyle talking to a group of guys, garnering his attention the second I start walking up to him. He twists his head to me expectantly.

"Hey, dude," I greet him again. "Can I talk to you for a second when you're free?"

His green eyes light up. "Yeah, bro, I'll be over in a minute."

I plant Mike in a sparse spot in the room, Kyle exiting his interaction at lightspeed to approach us.

"What's up?" he asks.

"I asked her, man," I announce. "She said she thinks you're really hot."

Kyle looks at Mike, who's smiling sheepishly. "Yeah? She's really hot too," he says to his face.

"Want to go back to her place right now?"

He stares straight into my eyes. "Fuck this party. Let's go, dude."

The three of us exit the frat house together, Mike taking the lead as we start our trek to his apartment. As soon as we're out of earshot, Kyle opens his mouth.

"So I've been wondering ever since I saw you the other day," he starts, glancing at me. "Who fucked who?"

"Mike fucked me," I volunteer.

Kyle scoffs. "You fucking asshole," he says playfully. "I sucked your dick and you didn't even touch mine! Not once! Now you're a fucking bottom?"

Mike peers over his shoulder at both of us. "He's a total bottom," he declares.

Kyle punches my shoulder lightly. "I never would have guessed. You were so freaked out about getting head after you busted in my mouth. I was afraid to talk to you about it."

"Thanks for that, man," I mutter. "I didn't even think you remembered anything happening until I saw you the other day. And then I knew you did. But that's what led me to meeting Mike."

Mike looks back again briefly, a wide grin spread across his face. He doesn't even say anything.

After ten minutes of walking, we're finally climbing the stairs to Mike's apartment, Kyle and I gazing at each other excitedly as he unlocks his door. As soon as we're past the threshold, we all start kissing, Mike and I, Kyle and I, Mike and Kyle. We even plunge our mouths together all at once, our three tongues ravenously sliding against each other. Their kisses are so rugged, so masculine, hard stubble on both their jaws roughly dragging across my face. I never want to waste my time fucking kissing another girl ever again.

Our dicks are all bulging demandingly through our shorts. The three of us gradually strip naked in the doorway as we're passionately making out, cycling through the combinations, occasionally all kissing together again. Mike and Kyle wind up on their knees, both their tongues swirling against my shaft and each other, taking turns swallowing me down their throats. It feels good, my cock leaking like a faucet, but this is boring foreplay compared to what I really want.

"God damn," I moan as they're both working me. "I want to get fucked, dudes."

Kyle spits my cock out, driving his tongue hard into Mike's mouth before he breaks the kiss. "You want to go fuck him?" he asks feverishly, boring into Mike's eyes.

"Fuck yeah I do," Mike answers, standing up and leading us to his bedroom.

I notice the window is wide open as we cross into the space. "Bro, should we close that?" I wonder, pointing at it.

Mike laughs. "They already heard you last time," he dismisses. "Fuck it."

That makes my dick even harder as Kyle shoves me toward the bed, forcefully turning me around so that we're face to face. He kisses my lips, latching on to me, breaking away as he launches me into Mike's mattress. He grabs my ankles and pulls my body to the edge of the bed, throwing my legs into the air and spreading them wide.

"Shit," he murmurs, grinning as he looks at Mike. "I've stolen plenty of glances of his butt, but look at that fucking perfect pink hole. Did you eat him out when you guys fucked?"

"I wish," Mike says regretfully.

Kyle drops to his knees again, pressing his face fervently between my cheeks, his tongue flicking out to touch my skin. As soon as he starts licking, I'm in heaven, his tongue lapping energetically across my hole, the tip urgently digging against my opening like he wants to shove it inside.

Fuck! Is this what girls feel when they're getting eaten out? I'd say I regret not doing it more, but fuck that! Why would I ever touch my tongue to some chick's snatch when I could have a hot guy buried in mine? I see Mike kneel down too, pushing his head against Kyle's, feeling their tongues rippling together on my hole, both of them sliding intently against each other as they sweep across my slit.

"Fuck, dudes!" I grunt.

Mike lifts his face away, the lower half of it already slicked with saliva. "You like that?" he asks as Kyle is still greedily devouring my ass, almost sucking on it with lips pressed around my hole.

"I fucking love it!" I yell, not even caring about the open window. He grips my rock hard dick, precum smearing all over my stomach.

Mike let's go and lowers his head down again, both guys taking turns trying to shove their tongues up into me. I remember what I'd learned two days ago: breathe, relax, think about how much I want this. I finally feel the tip of Mike's tongue lodge inside my hole, darting up into my ass as he grunts.

"Yeah!" I groan. "Make out with my fucking ass, man!"

Mike pulls back grinning, his face wetter than ever, as Kyle assumes his place and dives in, his tongue penetrating my hole a moment later, hungrily pushing up into my insides.

I can't take it anymore. I love being eaten out, but I need more. "Fuck me!" I beg. "I need a fucking dick in my ass right now!"

Kyle's tongue recedes, Mike wrapping his hands around the guy's head and kissing him passionately. "You first," he invites as he pulls away.

I already know he'd noticed that Kyle has a smaller dick. This was going to be my warmup for round two. I watch them both raise up, looking at me ravenously, Kyle grabbing my ankles and nestling the tip of his dick against my slick ass.

"You want my cock, bro?" he demands, almost glaring at me, like he's settling a score. He spits a few times, reaching one of his hands to spread the fluid all over his shaft.

"Fucking shove it in me," I plead, feeling the head of Kyle's dick breach the loosened ring of my hole a second after I utter the words. His length slowly creeps deeper into my butt, my insides easily stretching open, begging to be filled again. He buries his whole cock in one stroke, on the very first try, his pubes pressing against my cheeks. There's no pain, no discomfort, just the pure pleasure of finally feeling full again at last.

"God damn!" he growls, turning to Mike, who's savagely jacking off watching us. "He is a total fucking bottom, isn't he?"

"Told you," Mike says eagerly, like he can't wait to get inside me next.

I'm moaning passionately with every thrust as Kyle violently saws his rigid cock in and out of my hole for five solid minutes, looking down at me intently before he finally seizes, drawing his dick out.

"Fuck his ass," he orders Mike, stepping to the side.

Mike moves between my legs, pressing his massive dick against my hole, but the fact that I hadn't experienced anything other than missionary was driving me nuts.

"Can I try riding you, man?" I beg. I'd seen it in porn countless times over the past few weeks, dreaming of being the cock hungry slut who greedily slams himself down on another guy's hard shaft.

He slaps his dick against my butt, effortlessly pressing the head in a few inches before he withdraws. "Yeah? You want to ride me?" He reaches his hands out for me to grab, guiding me up off the bed as he lays down at the center, tucking his head into a pillow. "Get on top of me," he commands, his huge pulsing horse cock thirstily jutting out as he lubes it liberally.

I climb up and straddle him, my legs against the bed, lowering my ass down until I feel his big head drooling precum between my cheeks.

He looks ferociously into my eyes, latching on to my hips with his hands. "Relax and don't worry about how big it is," he reminds me. "Think about how much you want to do this." He knows Kyle's dick doesn't compare to his.

I nod my head, extending my hand behind myself and gripping Mike's wet cock, lining it up against my hole. I take a few deep breaths, remembering the ecstasy I'd felt the first time, the earth-shattering prostate orgasms he'd helped me achieve. I don't perceive any fear at all as I start sinking my butt down on his shaft, feeling his head gently penetrate my already slackened opening. There's no pain at all this time, after Kyle's dick had warmed me up.

"You're doing so much better," Mike encourages, a gratified smile planted on his face.

I clutch on to Mike's shoulders with my hands and plunge my ass deeper on his dick, feeling him widen my guts more than Kyle ever could as I swallow a few more inches. With half of his thick length buried inside me, I start bouncing my butt up and down, letting Mike's dick glide in and out of my hole. I know I can take him easily now.

"Fuck yeah," he murmurs, his face blissful as I hilt his dick to the root, the euphoria in my hole increasing the harder I ride him. I start to violently slam myself down on his cock, digging my fingers hard into his skin.