All Comments on 'Parveen Aziza Escapes'

by jxa2012

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
FrivolousFrivolous3 months ago

Great ending to the story. Will you be writing more? I hope so. Thank you very much.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Is this the end of Jack Grierson???

JimDiamondJimDiamond3 months ago

Too bad about Jack, BUT it opens the door for more fun. How many little Jacks and their mothers are out there? It seems to me that the little jacks run from just being born to several adults. A true "Band of Brothers" and a couple of "Sisters" to avenge Jack. And create several storylines. You, or someone, should take all of those gifted and powerful mothers, who loved Jack, and do something with them. There must be a couple of the mothers in every one of the businesses that Jack made. Those mothers banded together and supported by the "Band of Brothers" should start to take back what Jack had built. Good Luck, now get o work... :-)

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Rest in peace, Jack. May your indiscretions be avenged. I’m looking forward to his eldest son going after St. James and avenging his father, or perhaps one of his eldest daughters. Might even be sexier if it is a daughter.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hope you keep on writing! Good Story!

jxa2012jxa20123 months agoAuthor

Thank you, JimDiamond. Thank you for being so engaged in my story. Your comment made me think of several lines for onward development - and I hope you like how the post-Jack story is developing. Do stay in touch. Luv, J

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjxa2012@jxa2012
I write because I enjoy it. I've been weaving erotic stories since I was a teenager - first with my sister, then by myself. I have published my stories on a variety of sites. I'm always looking to improve. So send me your feedback! My Jack Grierson series of stories is a bod...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Parveen Aziza Previous Part