Paso Doble Ch. 02 - A 2-part short story

Story Info
2 dance partners share more interests beside dancing.
6.7k words
4.54
1.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paso Doble - A two-part short story

Part 02

When Lena arrives in her room she first puts the hairdryer on her hair to get it completely dry, it's still a little damp. With damp hands she squeezes the curls back in, when she is satisfied with the result, she looks at her face, is that a new laugh line? She still looks pretty good for her age, she thinks, but wouldn't Thom still be too young for her? Can she keep up with him? We'll see, she chuckles, she can always ask for a time-out...

She doesn't really need to change clothes, she decides, what she's wearing is sexy enough and will also be scattered all over the room in no time if she judges Thom correctly. She giggles at the thought, oh, how excited she is for what's to come, she's already horny as hell!

She thinks for a moment and then takes a bottle from her bag and puts it on a bedside table.

Thom uses the 10 minutes to deploy some deforestation on himself, in his experience the ladies will appreciate that. Now to brush his teeth, shave off a starting beard and put on a clean T-shirt and he's ready for action. He looks at his reflection, he hardly recognizes himself, where does that huge grin come from? Oh yes, Lena... Lena...

The 10 minutes are almost up and Thom decides that it is a good quality to be a little early, impatient he leaves the room, to knock on the door of number 39 a little later. He chuckles when he sees the do not disturb tag on the door handle.

'Hi,' says Lena sultrily as she opens the door for him.

'Hi too,' replies Thom and immediately takes her in his arms. How wonderful she smells, he thinks. He kisses her full on the mouth and she returns his kiss, he feels a mobile tongue slip between his lips, he is immediately on fire. After a long, tantalizing French kiss, they finally let go of each other. They look at each other expectantly with smiles on their faces.

'You know,' says Thom with amusement, 'I've felt like I've been dancing a Paso Doble with you all day, all that moving and dancing around each other. I wonder if there really isn't anyone who has noticed.'

'At least I haven't heard anyone mention it or hear it alluded to,' says Lena, 'but you know how it is, people generally only see and hear what they want to see and hear. I don't think it will even occur to your female suitors for a moment that you prefer me to them.'

'And we should keep it that way.' she adds, 'no matter how annoying for you.' She giggles and Thom grabs her by the buttocks and squeezes her tight against him. Lena gets a little weak, she feels a huge erection pressing against her abdomen.

Thom catches sight of the full-length mirror on the wardrobe and pulls her towards it. He turns her back to him. 'I've dreamed so many times that I could peel you out of your clothes,' he confides to her with a mischievous smile, 'never thought that would come true someday,' he kisses her neck. Leaning forward a little, he grabs the hem of her dress and very slowly pulls it over her head and away. Wow, he thinks excitedly, wow... Lena looks beautiful in her bright blue lace thong and bra, even more beautiful than in her bathing suit, and seeing himself standing behind that gorgeous body, and even being allowed to touch it, makes that his dick gets even harder than it already was. Lena watches it with pleasure, and her hands reach behind her back, find his fly, and with a few deft movements, the button is undone, the zipper down, and the jeans lie on the floor. Thom's stiff shaft is only hindered by the boxer shorts, but Lena also makes those disappear magically.

Thom has closed his hands over her breasts, the tiny bra barely covers her nipples. He inserts his index fingers at the edge of the bra and begins to gently massage her nipples, Lena moans with pleasure. She immediately feels her pussy getting a lot wetter. Thom releases her breasts and fiddles with the clasp of the bra. With some effort he gets it loose and then it also disappears somewhere in a corner of the room. Lena's breasts are not sensitive to gravity, he thinks admiringly, he strokes her hard nipples, Lena tenses her body and lets out a small moan. Thom lets his one hand slowly descend over that luscious body, over her midriff and tight, slightly muscular belly his hand strokes and then he places it on the front of her thong, feeling the moisture through it. He puts his finger over the fabric on her pussy lips, he looks at Lena's reflection, he sees her eyes close with excitement. He moves his finger slowly back and forth; Lena staggers a bit and grabs Thom's erection behind her back. He grunts and looks in the mirror again. Lena looks back, with a devilish smile she loosely slides her hand up and down his pole. 'Hmm.., very promising,' she whispers.

He lowers himself and crouches down, slowly sliding the thong off her ass and letting it fall to the floor. He motions for her to step out of it and then he picks it up and pushes the crotch of the slip against his nose. He moans, oh, how wonderful she smells, it makes him so very horny. Now he drops to his knees.

Lena smiles, she thinks this is pure bliss, enjoying each other so wonderfully unhurriedly...

Then she feels Thom grab her hips and bury his face between her buttocks, he growls again. Clearly a butt lover, she thinks excitedly, that's good news, very good news.

After taking in her blissful, earthy scent for a while, he turns her around and lays his face against her mound, she feels a tongue run over her tickler, intense small electric shocks cause her to lose her balance for a moment and she grabs hold to the sexy bunch of black curls. She hears Thom laughing softly. Thom enjoys it to the fullest, he almost starts humming, it's everything he imagined it to be, and they've barely started.

Lena motions for Thom to get up, she turns her back on him and guides his rock-hard cock into her soaking wet pussy. 'Fuck me,' she whispers. Thom wraps his arms around her, puts one hand on one of her breasts and the other hand on her mons, the index finger just on the edge of her tickler and begins to move up and down in her cunt with slow deep thrusts, in the mirror he sees Lena enjoying herself intensely, but she does not break eye contact even for a moment. What a fantastic woman, so wonderfully uninhibited, he thinks and picks up the pace.

Still with her eyes on his, she, sensually stroking her body, moves one of her hands to her crotch, draws some moisture from her pussy and starts fingering herself. The sight takes Thom over the edge, his composure is gone, he starts fucking her as hard and fast as he can and then squirts deep inside her with a heavy grunt.

'That was devious of you,' he growls with a wide grin, turns her face towards him and gives her a very sensual French kiss that makes her moan with horniness. In the meantime she has turned and pressed herself close to him, gripping his buttocks tightly. Thom grabs her bottom and looks in the mirror, the sight of that fantastic white ass with his tanned hands on it is heavenly.

When he finally lets go of her, she takes his hand and drags him to the bed. 'I'm so bloody horny,' she sighs, 'If we wait any longer a spontaneous combustion will take place!'

Thom laughs, 'We shouldn't have that, I just emptied my fire extinguisher on something hot!'

She laughs, pushes him onto the bed and straddles him in one smooth motion, her crotch over his face. Thom immediately knows what is expected of him and feels his cock harden again at the prospect. She brings her pussy close to his lips, he feels her labia brushing over his mouth. He pulls her a little closer, sniffs her animal scent with excitement and starts to distribute small licks with the tip of his tongue. Lena lets out a deep growl, sinking even deeper over his mouth. From time to time, he tastes a bit of bitter liquid, the semen finding its way out. He doesn't mind at all; it just adds to the excitement. Thom licks a little harder, he feels her knob getting harder and harder under the caresses of his tongue. Every now and then he takes a short teasing break, Lena mentally begs for more, she feels likes she is under super high tension.

'Go on,' she moans at one point, she can't take any more teasing. Thom decides to put her out of her misery and starts licking her clit at a rapid pace while one hand gently squeezes her nipple, Lena freezes and then she lowers herself onto his face, he almost can't breathe but steadily continues to lick. Lena begins to moan, a deep animal sound and then she begins to jerk, wave after wave of blissful orgasm flowing through her body, she tries to stretch it out as long as possible. In the end, when the last wave has ebbed away, she slumps down on the bed next to Thom, exhausted, a blissful expression on her face.

Oh, Thom, she thinks, you are simply irresistible. I must have had an iron cast self-control all this time, she realizes in surprise. How did I keep that up? With difficulty, she knows.

She looks at him, he has a satisfied grin on his face. He now has an impressive hard-on again and Lena can't resist stroking it playfully, under her hands she feels his cock give heads. She lays against him for a while, playing with the curls of jet-black chest hair, she twists a curl around her finger, then she follows the curls slowly downwards, from his muscular chest, over his tight stomach to past his navel, there is another thin line of slightly curly hair and then it ends, the rest is clean shaven, just the way she likes it.

Thom stretches, enjoying the very satisfying activity of a moment ago, he can't remember ever seeing a woman cum so intensely, a fantastic sight. He looks around and suddenly sees a bottle on the bedside table next to him. What is that? He peers at the label, barely able to read it.

Lena sees him peering. 'Do you need glasses?' she asks teasingly.

'No, it's just crappy contrast, white text on a pale pink background. Is that lubricant?' he asks in surprise. 'I haven't noticed at all until now that you need it.'

'Read again.' says Lena with a defiant smile on her face.

'Hey,' Thom sees, 'there's another word above, if possible even more difficult to read.' What's that, he thinks and strains his eyes even more.

'Anal lubri... Oh...., is that where this is going.. Kinky!' He grins and immediately feels his glans throb, another dream come true!

Lena laughs, she thinks so too! She takes his hand and puts his index finger in her mouth, sucks on it sensually for a moment and then pulls it back, slippery with her saliva.

'You're incredible, you know that?' Thom looks at her in adoration. Lena smiles.

'You no less,' she says and kisses him on the tip of his nose. Then, facing him, she straddles him, sits on top of his cock and guides his finger to her butt crack.

'You're on,' she says with a smile. Thom searches for the right spot for a moment and then carefully inserts his slippery finger into her asshole.

'Hole-in-one!' he shouts, Lena splutters with laughter, she almost falls off him. When she has recovered from laughing, she sits up again.

'No more jokes now, this is serious,' she tells him sternly, but with a smile in her eyes.

'Sorry,' says Thom timidly and again carefully puts his finger in her butt hole and slides it deep inside, then moves it up and down a few times, Lena moans excitedly.

'Yeah, perfect,' she gasps. Thom enjoys it, his balls already feel so hard that it almost hurts. He varies a bit, faster, deeper, different position, to find out what turns her on the most. It doesn't seem to matter; she looks like she's in tranche. His cock is rock hard, he's about to burst again. But that can wait, Lena now decides what happens, he likes to follow her orders.

'Thom,' Lena moans, 'this is delicious, but there's something I like even better.' Thom carefully removes his finger from her arse and she slides off him. She takes his finger and holds it out to Thom; he looks straight at her and licks it off.

'I see you're ready,' says Lena with a seductive smile, 'hand me that bottle?'

Thom is only too happy to give her the bottle, he can't believe what's happening to him. Lena drops some lube on his rock-hard cock and rubs it on his shaft and head in slow sensual movements, Thom moans with every touch. When she is satisfied, she gets off the bed.

'Please get up and stand behind me?' she asks sweetly. Thom enthusiastically jumps off the bed and does as she asks. Then she lowers herself onto the bed on all fours and seductively sticks her ass back. Thom almost starts humming again, what a fantastic sight!

No further instructions are necessary, he gently presses his head against her sphincter and feels it give way, Lena moans, apparently he's on the right track, he smiles a little. He presses a little harder, his cock slides a little further into her asshole. With his hands he grabs the side of her buttocks, now he has a better grip.

'Yeah, nice,' she whispers softly, and he pushes a little further. And still a little further, he's half in now.

'Further?' whispers Tom.

'Yes, as far as you can, I'll let you know if it can't go any further,' she laughs, 'It already feels great!'

Thom carefully slides his cock further and further into her butt, it feels wonderfully tight. It arouses him enormously; he can't remember ever being so stiff.

'Now you can fuck me,' Lena whispers hoarsely, Thom feels an electric shock go through his cock and balls. Slowly and carefully he moves his dick up and down her ass, man, this is heaven on earth!

'Little harder,' Lena whispers again, and Thom slides his hard cock up and down in her asshole with a little more force.

'Harder and faster if you like,' it sounds pleading. Thom increases pace and power; he growls with excitement. Lena meanwhile has put her hand between her legs and starts to masturbate, she moans softly. He feels her start to squirm under him, he has trouble keeping his rhythm.

'You can cum in my ass if you want,' he hears her say between moans, and then she gasps, her whole body tightens, including her asshole, and she comes screaming, wave after wave. The muscle tension has brought Thom over the edge, he can no longer control himself. Thom pulls her tight against him and a hot jet of cum squirts deep into her ass. With a deep moan of pleasure he lets himself fall over her; he vaguely hears some giggles coming from under him.

He rolls off her and turns her face towards him. She looks so blissful that he has to kiss her.

'That was phenomenal Thom,' she murmurs between kisses.

'I can only agree to that...,' Thom mumbles and continues kissing her.

'I feel 18 again,' says Thom, when he lies next to her a little later, completely satisfied.

'Well, when I was 18, I was way too shy to do this kind of kinky stuff, or even think about it,' Lena says.

'Then I'm glad you're not 18 anymore,' Thom teases. 'But seriously, I was still a virgin at eighteen, so...'

'I wasn't, I have to confess...,' says Lena mischievously. Thom chuckles, not surprised.

'Come and snuggle up against me, you sexy piece of work,' he says softly. Lena immediately moves towards him and turns around, she slides her ass against his cock, Thom wraps his arms around her warm body, spooning her. It doesn't take long for them to fall asleep.

At five o'clock they are awakened by an in volume increasing musical tune. They have slept for quite a long time, they notice, fortunately Lena has set an alarm.

Thom enjoys looking at her naked body that is still snug against him, 'Gosh, I was afraid it was just a dream, but you're still here.'

Lena laughs. 'It would have been a wet dream otherwise, not bad either.'

'This is much better,' Thom sighs and runs a finger over her neck, her breasts and then descends to her stomach. That's where Lena stops him.

'Not a good idea,' she says ruefully, 'at least not now, I still have to get dressed for dinner and the dance, and before you know it we'll lose track of time...'

'You could go like this,' Thom suggests, 'then we'll have more time.' Lena pretends to seriously think about this for a moment, shakes her head, and then limply jumps out of bed.

'Come,' she says energetically, 'let's shower and get dressed!'

Taking a shower, Thom thinks, that sounds nice too, he gets excited again at the thought that he might be allowed to soap up Lena's gorgeous body.

'Okido! By the way, can I soap you up?'

'You can,' Lena promises, 'but don't cut corners, will you?'

'Oh no,' chuckles Thom, 'I will be very thorough and I won't miss any nook or cranny.'

He quickly gets out of bed and follows her whistling into the shower room.

Under the nice and warm, full jet of the shower head, Thom enthusiastically gets to the task of soaping up Lena from head to toe, she intensely enjoys his hands gliding smoothly over her body. Thom clearly enjoys it too, as witnessed by the huge boner that is already standing proudly. It would be a shame not to take advantage of that, Lena thinks and she drops to her knees, the water flows over her back and into her butt crack. Thom abruptly stops soaping, just as well, he can no longer reach anything. Lena gives his head a few licks and then slides his erect cock in one smooth motion into the back of her throat and begins to suck.

Holy shit, Thom thinks, where does she put it?! And then he can't think anymore, Lena moves her mouth up and down with tight strokes over his dick, meanwhile running the tip of her tongue playfully over his cock and glans. It doesn't take much; his legs are about to give way and he grabs onto the frame of the shower cabin.

'Lena.... Lena...., what are you doing to me!' he growls. Then he feels the cum squirt from his throbbing cockhead into her mouth. The frame of the cabin almost gives way under the violent jolts of his orgasm. Lena continues to suck as long as possible, after the last aftershocks she pulls back and stands up. She looks at him intently, he watches her swallow.

'Hmm, tasty,' she says with a challenging look and runs her tongue over her moist lips.

'Tasty doesn't quite cover it,' says Thom when he has recovered a bit. He brushes a few wet strands of hair out of her face and kisses her moist lips in such a tantalizing, sensual way that it elicits a squeal of pleasure from her.

'Can I return the favor, I still owe you one,' he asks sultry.

Lena immediately takes his hand and puts it on her mound. Thom slides his fingers into her pussy, which is warm, soft and swollen, and incredibly wet. Lena moans, Thom turns her back to him and pulls her against him. He starts massaging her clit, it's rock hard again, Lena moans and squirms and comes almost immediately. She gazes at him with a delighted look.

'Three-three,' she says with satisfaction, 'Not bad for a Saturday afternoon...'

After they've rinsed off, they help each other dry off amid a lot of giggles and chatter.

She asks Thom if he might want to sleep with her tonight.

'There's nothing I would like better!' Thom replies, grinning from ear to ear. 'Do you really mean sleeping? Or...'

'Oh, we don't necessarily have to sleep all night,' says Lena.

Thom quickly puts on his clothes, there is not much time left before dinner starts.

At the door she hands him her extra key, it's a key card. They have agreed that Thom will first go to his own room after the dance, with his roommate Frank as a witness, so that they don't risk arousing suspicion about what they're up to.

'See you later, babe,' she says and playfully kisses him on the cheek. Thom chuckles, checks that no one is walking down the corridor and then quickly slips out the door to his own room. Lena will text him as soon as she's ready and he'll pick her up.

There's a short knock on the door and Lena quickly opens it. Thom is standing there, he looks utterly delicious, she thinks, she immediately feels damp again. Tight black slacks, a stark white loose-fitting shirt that accentuates his tan, unbuttoned just enough to reveal a curl of chest hair.

12