Paso Doble Ch. 02 - A 2-part short story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Perfectly dressed for the Latin dances, I see,' she says approvingly. Oh, how she feels like reaching into those sexy black curls and putting her mouth on those sensual lips... Not now, later, she thinks, mentally admonishing herself to be patient.

'As are you,' Thom replies, flattered, giving her outfit an appreciative look in turn.

Lena looks dazzling in an emerald cocktail dress with sequins and spaghetti straps, a plunging neckline that highlights her breasts, and fringe at the hem of the flared skirt that falls about 15 centimeters over her bottom. The beautiful long legs end in matching emerald green sandals with a sassy stiletto heel. She has loosely pinned up her golden blonde locks and secured them with a silver-colored hair clip decorated with green glass stones.

Her back is also largely bare, which means that she is not wearing a bra, Thom observes with a spark of excitement. It all looks so sexy that he can hardly resist the impulse to pin her against the wall and see what is hidden under the skirt.

Lena reads it on his face, she gives him a seductive look, and whispers to him with a devilish smile 'An emerald green thong, in case you're wondering,' Thom gasps and he moans softly. Then they hear a door open and Connie emerges.

They don't feel like company and quickly walk downstairs. Out of earshot, he asks if she isn't afraid that her beautiful breasts will escape.

'No, my breasts are very disciplined, they don't go anywhere.' she assures him.

'I think I'm going to start a liberation front for breasts,' Thom says thoughtfully, as they walk into the dining room. 'I already have my first goal.'

Lena struggles to keep a straight face.

Dinner is a pleasant affair, there is a lot of laughter, they have generally known each other for a long time and everyone is made fun of at some point, nobody takes offense to that. Both Thom and Lena receive admiring glances upon entering, Thom immediately finds himself abducted by a few single ladies, he throws a regretful look in Lena's direction. Lena makes a gesture of 'nothing to do about it', and lets her fingers do a little dance, to make it clear to Thom that they'll catch up later when the dancing starts.

After the meal they make their way to a separate room with a nice big dance floor, there is a modest cheer at the sight. Sylvia tells those present that she has agreed with the hotel manager that she can play a few of her own CDs with the dance music she has selected for this evening.

'And of course, there will also be a Paso Doble, people, for those who dare!' she shouts cheerfully, 'but of course we start with a Quickstep!'

Thom makes his way to Lena without hesitation, ignoring the ladies trying their hardest to get his attention, and asks her for the first dance. Lena gives him a dazzling smile.

'It will be my honor, sir Thom,' she lisps coquettishly with much fluttering of eyelashes.

The music starts and Lena slides elegantly into his arms. For the next five minutes they have forgotten everything around them and they dance like the world has disappeared.

During the quickstep, Lena whispers in Thom's ear 'How do you feel about bondage?' Thom stumbles for a moment, Lena giggles.

With a playful smile he replies 'as long as one of us still has his or her hands free, that seems very exciting to me.'

'Otherwise, it wouldn't be much fun,' says Lena, 'then we're just like a long-married couple. Tied with hands and feet and no more sex...'

That causes some laughter, they are out of step for a moment. When they have picked up the right rhythm again, Lena looks at Thom mischievously, oh dear, he thinks, here comes another one.

'And outside sex?' Thom almost missteps again, but now he was prepared.

'What is this,' he asks with a grin, 'an exam?'

'Call it some kind of market research,' Lena chuckles, 'but you haven't answered my question yet.'

'I want to do just anything with you, no matter what or where.'

Lena laughs, 'Those are dangerous statements, Mr. Thom!'

'Bring it on, lady!' And he makes an unexpected extra turn with her.

Lena is never short of dance partners, but many men are irresistibly attracted to her tonight, she radiates something that is different than usual and most men pick up on that. The women notice it too and some, especially the wives, don't like it very much. Thom enjoys the sight, he knows after the dance she will be all his again, all night long.

But every chance they get they seek out each other and dance with abandon, completely absorbed in each other.

Every now and then it produces some strange looks from bystanders, but they are completely ignorant.

Then Sylvia announces the Paso Doble, Thom hears the last words, immediately interrupts his conversation with Evie and John and rises from his chair. Several ladies look up longingly, Manon, who is sitting next to him, half rises, but of course he goes straight to Lena, who is talking to Harriet.

'May I have this dance?'

'You mean do I want to be your red cloak? But of course, with pleasure,' she looks very seductive. Harriet has to laugh, I think something is going on here, she thinks to herself. But she doesn't judge, Lena confided in her during the meal about her marriage.

'What do you think Ron, shall we too?'

'Well, it's about time for an injury,' he responds, 'it went so well today.' He gets a playful poke in the ribs and is dragged onto the dance floor by Harriet.

'Ow,' he grumbles, 'see, I already got the first bruise...'

John and Evie also decide to make an attempt, as do, to their surprise, Connie and Kevin. They seem to be having a great time with each other, there's a lot of giggling and Connie lets the wandering hands go about her unhindered. Lena and Thom look at each other, could 'naughty things' have happened between Kevin and Connie? Did they inadvertently play matchmaker?

Connie had dressed for Kevin's unexpected but very welcome visit that afternoon in what she thought was an irresistible combination: an even lower-cut top and shorter miniskirt than what she usually wore to dance class. As soon as there was a knock on the door, she had thrown it open and Kevin was dragged inside unceremoniously. Kevin had of course been disappointed to see Connie instead of Lena, but it hadn't lasted more than five seconds, take whatever you can get, is his motto.

And of course Sylvia also participates in the Paso Doble, she takes one of the other gentlemen by the hand and drags him theatrically onto the dance floor, but with a broad smile on her face. The man in question looks honored, most men in the club have a bit of a soft spot for the exuberant, voluptuous Sylvia.

Thom and Lena make a real show of it, Thom with a tight posture and smooth movements and Lena perfectly follows the dance direction indicated by Thom and willingly allows herself to be swung around by him. The 'audience' is watching with admiration, except for Manon, who is clearly really pissed off.

They end the dance with Thom holding her, effortlessly supporting her back with one muscular arm, just above the dance floor and bringing his face close to hers. She has to restrain herself from kissing him.

After the dance, Thom escorts roommate Frank to their shared room under the guise of 'making sure he comes up safely and finds the right room'. Frank has had a little too much to drink, which is not unusual for him. Thom waits impatiently for Frank to get in bed and fall asleep. Fortunately, the amount of booze Frank consumed tonight causes him to rapidly fall asleep, before long, he is snoring ferociously.

Swell, Thom thinks with satisfaction, he's out. Now it will seem like I slept here this night. Oh wait, let's just give the bed a slept-on look...

Man, what a noise Frank makes, it sounds like an engine room, no wonder he's still single... Thom is now happy for more reasons that he can sleep with Lena tonight. Although being with Lena might well prevent him from catching much sleep, he suspects. He starts humming spontaneously, hush, he reminds himself, before Frank wakes up again!

He has Frank make believe that he always gets up very early for a morning run, not necessarily a lie, by the way. So Frank won't be surprised when he finds Thom's bed empty the next morning.

Then he packs up some things and quickly slips out the door. When he arrives at number 39, he holds the card in front of the reader and the lock clicks open. He quickly goes inside; in the twilight he vaguely sees a shape lying under the sheet on the bed and he immediately feels an erection coming on. He takes off his clothes as fast as possible, no time to lose!

As he approaches the bed, he sees the sheet rising and he gratefully accepts the invitation. His wandering hands find a warm, completely naked body, he moans with excitement. Lena pulls him right on top of her and digs her fingernails into his ass. His erection hardens, his hand goes searching for her pussy, it's already soaking wet. He feels her hand guide his stiff cock towards it, smoothly sliding it inside.

'It might be a bit boring,' she murmurs, 'but would you like to fuck me like this? I'm so horny I think the friction of the fucking alone will make me cum.'

'Boring?' laughs Thom, 'There's nothing boring about that, it's still my favorite position, then I'm closest to you and at least I can look you in the eye when I come.'

'You're such a romantic!' Lena whispers tenderly, then giggles. 'Come here, you stud, and fuck me before I come spontaneously!'

Not long after that, the four-four is a fact and they are happily panting.

'Fun fact,' says Lena, nudging her warm ass against Thom's belly, 'and a little naughty too. I finally asked Harriet why they're so often late, and you know what she said?'

'Well?' asks Thom, curious. This is a subject about which they have regularly speculated elaborately, one speculation even more hilarious than the other.

'It turns out that when they have an appointment in the morning, or some other obligation, Ron often gets morning wood. And they think it's a shame not to make use of it,' she chuckles. 'That's why they're usually the last to show up.'

'Mystery solved,' laughs Thom, 'by the way, I can't blame them, in fact, I suggest putting it into practice right away tomorrow morning!'

'Are you sure you'll have a stiff one tomorrow morning?' she asks teasingly.

'Of course, I wake up next to you, don't I?' he responds with a grin.

After a wonderful night of lying snuggled together and sleeping in Lena's bed, they wake up refreshed. As soon as he sees she has her eyes open, Thom takes her hand and puts it on his crotch.

'Tadaa!'

Lena is impressed, 'You haven't said a word too much, wow!'

'10 percent of it is me, the other 90 percent solely caused by you.'

'Well, I'll take 100 percent right away if you don't mind,' she laughs and puts her money where her mouth is. She throws aside the bedding and straddles him, her ass to his face. She slides back until her cunt hangs over his face, the message is immediately clear, Thom knows what is expected of him. She herself bends over Thom's rock-hard cock and starts to lick and suck gently, a firm grip on his balls.

She moans when Thom puts his tongue on her button, she feels it stiffen. Thom has wet his finger and takes it up and down with deep thrusts in her butt hole during the licking, Lena growls with pleasure. Devoting themselves to the task of giving each other as much pleasure as possible, it doesn't take long before they cum at the same time, Lena feels a huge jet of hot cum shooting down the back of her throat as she feels one wave after another of a deliciously intense orgasm flowing through her clitler. Exhausted but satisfied, she slides off him and nestles in his strong arms.

'Man, that was heaven,' she sighs.

Thom stretches with a satisfied sigh. 'Hmm, I wouldn't mind doing this again. You are the most amazing woman I have ever met.'

'I'd love that,' Lena sighs, 'but I have to tell you something first.' She sits up.

'Yes, I know, you're married and you don't intend to leave him,' he says with a sad look in his eyes.

'Shhh,' she puts a finger to his lips and looks at him. 'Let me tell my story and just let me finish, promise?' Thom is silent, he nods.

Hesitantly she begins, 'I'm married, that's true, and I want to keep it that way. But you should know Herman, my husband, had an accident years ago which left him paralyzed from the waist down. That had quite an impact on our, until then, fairly intensive and varied sex life, and for me there are just things missing... He has been saying for years that I can get what I miss elsewhere, but that was not an option for me. Until I met you... I've struggled quite a bit with my feelings for a long time, but as you noticed yesterday I've completely fallen for you...' She pauses, takes both his hands and then continues, 'So if you can live with the fact that I can't and won't leave Herman for you, I would really like to see you more often, apart from the dancing of course. And not exclusively in the boudoir,' she says with a sweet smile, 'I also think you're great company outside the bedroom as you already know.'

Thom stays quiet, he looks unusually serious, she can tell he's struggling with his feelings.

'Think about it, take your time, and when you've come to a decision, let me know, you've got my number.' Then she kisses his hands one by one and releases them. She bends over and kisses him on the lips, immediately she feels his strong arms around her, he pulls her close to her. She doesn't see the tears appearing in the corners of his eyes.

After lying like this for a few minutes, he squeezes her even more tightly against him, then lets go of her and says with a jolly twinkle in his eye 'Breakfast? I'm famished!'

'Yeah,' she replies, glad to see him smile again, 'I'm starving too!'

She smoothly jumps out of bed and starts to get dressed, Thom sits up and takes in the sight with a blissful look on his face.

'Come on dude, if you don't hurry up you'll have to sit next to Manon again, she'll probably hold a chair for you.'

That's incentive enough, Thom immediately puts on his clothes and walks to the door.

'I'll quickly go to my room,' he says, 'get the rest of my stuff, I'll wait for you in the hallway.'

'Wait a minute,' Lena calls, and follows him to the door.

'I just wanted to tell you how intensely I enjoyed this weekend, and that's 100 percent up to you, I think you're amazing...' she looks at him lovingly, pulls his head towards her and kisses him on the lips, he replies the kiss without hesitation.

On the bus back home, they sit together as far back as possible, they don't say much but they do sit hand in hand. If anyone sees it, too bad.

After a long silence, Lena asks Thom if he's okay, he reassures her, tells her his feelings for her haven't changed, he just needs some time to think about the situation and decide what he wants. He squeezes her hand briefly.

They say goodbye at Lena's car, Thom watches her as she drives off and then walks to his own car.

She drives home with a knot in her stomach. Funny, she thinks, I drove away with a stomach ache yesterday and now I'm coming home with a stomach ache too. Oh, I so hope Thom says yes...

She had decided the day before yesterday that she would follow Herman's suggestion, and Thom seemed to be a very suitable candidate for that, she likes him very much and she's extremely attracted to him with his sexy lean but masculine appearance. That he turns out to be such a perfect candidate still blows her mind, what a great and tireless lover...

Thom struggles quite a bit with his feelings. The tears were because of Lena's story, he feels very sorry for her and her husband.

In any case, he now knows for sure that he has found his dream woman, but he had not seen this twist coming. He is not sure if he is capable of entering into a relationship on these terms. He thinks about it all the way home, overrun with doubts. Then he comes to a decision. I'll just send a text message right away, he thinks, she will also be quite tense, then she will know where she stands.

As Lena pulls the car up the driveway at their house, she hears a ping on her phone. When she gets out of the car, she sees that she has a text message from Thom. Tense, she opens the message.

The text reads 'Gladly accept your proposal. Completely on your terms.' Followed by two smileys: a heart and a kiss.

Lena breathes a sigh of relief, the stomach ache is gone immediately, she feels a wave of happiness flow through her.

She enters the house cheerfully, Herman waits for her in the kitchen and sees with pleasure how she is beaming, it's great to see her so happy again.

'Had fun?' he asks with a smile.

'Fantastic, I had a tremendous time,' she replies and kisses him warmly on the mouth.

Herman can guess why and is happy about it.

'Sit down with me, sweetheart, and tell me all about it.' Lena drops her bag on the floor and joins him at the table, he takes both her hands in his.

'Well,' she says with a mischievous smile, 'I'm sure I've mentioned him to you before, his name is Thom and he...'

THE END

12