Passed Out Girlfriend

Story Info
Girlfriend lets me have fun with her while passed out.
7.3k words
4.11
39.8k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Nicholas, I'm a 32 year old male and I'm dating a 23 year old named Heather. She has a tight little body, about 105 pounds, brunette hair, skinny waist and 5'2. She has small delicate facial features, so I call her my "elf girlfriend," she doesn't like the nickname but I think it makes her look hot; she's my sexy little elf. One time I bought costume elf ears from a Halloween store, and even though she said she hated the idea, she wore the elf ears while I fucked her. Anyways, that gave me an idea, and I wondered what else she would allow me to do to her.

We had been dating for about 3 months before I started questioning why I had never seen her drinking. When we first started dating she told me she didn't drink that much, so I just kind of accepted that, but one day I was curious so I asked her.

She said there was a party while she was in college not too long ago and after only 3 shots, she was passed out. Completely out cold. She passed out on a couch right in the middle of the party. She was wearing a short, tight, black mini-dress. She rolled over, with her face towards the couch and her back exposed to the room. Because her dress was so short, it was hiked up around her butt, showing off her very firm butt and a nice pair of red thong panties. There were guys and girls at the party, and they all had seen her.

Her friends tried their best to pull her skirt back over her butt, and the party resumed. However, fifteen minutes later, she had rolled over, to where her front was now facing towards the room, and her mini dress slipped down, exposing one of her boobs. She is a skinny, short girl, so she has tits rather than large breasts, but they are still very beautiful. Once again all the guys were enjoying the show and even the women were laughing at how they just couldn't seem to keep her clothed.

They found a blanket and covered her up completely, but sure enough, about a half hour later, they looked over to her and the blanket had fallen off her, she lifted her leg up onto the top of the couch in her sleep, showing her red panty crotch to the entire room.

The next morning, she of course had no idea what had happened. Her friends told her and they had a good laugh. They didn't mean any harm by laughing, just one of those funny drunk stories you tell your friends, but Heather was so embarrassed by it, and said it was one of the most embarrassing moments of her life. She really didn't appreciate it when I said the story turned me on. To add some more salt to the wound, I grabbed her hand and put it on my crotch, showing her I had an erection. She said "well that's typical for a guy, I guess."

That night I couldn't get that image out of my mind, her being half naked, thong tight against her body, and all the eyes looking at her as she had no idea what was going on. We made passionate love in the morning as I played the story back in my head. She was even surprised at how amorous I was, and I confessed that it was because of her story.

I asked her if that was why she never drank. She said yes. She is a total light weight. 3 shots and she is done. She is skinny and has no tolerance, so it was always dangerous when she drank. After one shot, she would flash people on the street, guys or girls. After two shots she would be dancing on the bar, not even caring if guys or girls could look up her skirt and see her panties. And then by the third shot, she was just done.

She told me that she was always a little self conscious about her actions. Except when she drank. She said she did enjoy the lack of self-guilt when she got drunk and how her inner exhibitionist comes out. By this point I knew I had to experience this first hand.

So I told her I wanted to see her drunk. And passed out! I also asked her if I could have sex with her while she was passed out. She didn't see a problem with this, and said yes, however as she was still nervous, we agreed to just drink at home, and not have to worry about being out in public. My only other question was, "so what are you drinking?"

"Tequila," she said. "That usually does it quick.

I bought a bottle of tequila and poured her a shot, while we both sat at the kitchen island.

"You aren't doing one?"

"I'll be the DD," I said. "I should stay sober so I can monitor you."

"Oh, right, for safety reasons only I bet," she said sarcastically.

She took the shot of tequila down. She didn't even need salt or lime, but she did have a hard time getting it down. "I haven't drank in so long," she said. "I forgot how awful it tastes."

After a few moments I could tell she was feeling a little better. Her face was flush red from the alcohol, and she was swaying and dancing even though no music was on. I went over to our computer and scrolled through some songs. "Oh, this one looks good." Pour Some Sugar on Me, by Def Leppard. The song played as she danced around the kitchen. I went up behind her and started grinding on her while she danced and rubbed her hands through her hair and over her body. I was amazed how quickly she transformed into an extrovert.

I moved some junk mail that was on the table, and I helped her up the stool and onto the kitchen table. Our ceiling is not that tall so she had to kind of scrunch down and push off the ceiling, good thing she was so short. She was wearing jean shorts and a low cut blouse, as I rubbed up and down on her legs while she shook her stuff in my face.

I helped her down and she said she was ready for another shot. My dick started to get hard thinking about what she would do next. I poured her the shot and she took it down, easier this time. I could tell her face was getting flushed, I never seen someone get drunk this quickly before. I started rubbing her butt as she danced up on me. We were making out and listening to the music, and she was groping me a lot. I wanted to fuck her right then but I held off.

She was also horny, and without warning she went on her knees and started taking my pants off. I was assuming she wanted sex, but to my surprise she pulled my boxers down and started sucking on my half erect cock. Normally I have to coax her a bit to do things like this, but now she was just hungrily gobbling my cock. I loved how direct and confident she was, and I thought she was gonna make me cum, when suddenly she stopped and stood up.

"I'm feeling kinda light headed," she said. I tried to comfort her, and hide the fact that I was sad she had stopped sucking me. She tried to restart it but she said she was getting too drunk to concentrate. She asked for one more shot.

"Are you sure that's a good idea," I asked.

"I'm fine, it'll just make me pass out," she said.

With those words, I remembered my original plan. As fun as it was to fuck my drunk girlfriend, I really wanted to see her passed out, and I wanted to have an erection. I poured her one more shot, and she drank it down. She gagged a bit but then leaned on me. I was basically holding her up as she was hugging on me. Her skin had a sweat glow from dancing, and her body felt warm and good up against mine.

Only a few moments later, I could tell she could barely stand on her own.

"Put me to bed," she said, and I think she fell asleep in my arms. I carried her to the bedroom. She is light and our bedroom was on the first floor, so that was helpful. I laid her down and she was already zonked out. Now for the real fun.

I took her shorts off pretty easily, and left her underwear on. White cotton panties. We were staying inside so she didn't wear any fancy kind, but they still looked gorgeous on her. Her shirt was harder to get off her. I thought of just keeping it on but I really wanted her totally naked, so I just manipulated her body and lifted her arms to get the blouse off. She stayed asleep the whole time.

I went down and began rubbing her pussy through her underwear, teasing myself before removing the final layer of clothing on her. She was now completely naked, laying on her side on the bed. I rubbed my hands up and down on her body, smelling her hair, her skin, her crotch. She keeps her pussy shaved, and as she was laying on her side I could see her pussy lips peaking out through her inner thighs. I began tonguing her and rubbing my finger on her. She stayed passed out the whole time.

I took my clothes off and now we were both naked. I wanted to see just how 'out' she was, so I started rubbing my penis on her face and cheek. She probably would have allowed me to do that while she was conscious, but she would also criticize me for being a "typical guy." I took my balls in my hand and started rubbing them on her face as well, over her nose and nostrils, and trying to shove them in her slightly open mouth. She moved her face a bit but she kept her eyes closed. Her mouth opened a bit more and I kissed her before sticking my tongue in her mouth and touching her tongue. She twitched a bit, and I stopped so she wouldn't wake up. I did rub my dick on her little elf face a few more times.

I was ready to fuck her, but I felt like I should do one more sick and twisted thing now that I had the chance. I spread her legs and moved close to her vajj. I opened my mouth and tried to put as much of her pussy in my mouth as I could. Rather than doing a normal licking pattern I just kept her pussy in my mouth. My mouth watered and I let my saliva drip out and over her. I spit on her clit, and looked up to see if she was still out. Still out cold. I spit again on her slit, and began rubbing my saliva all on her cooch. I wanted to do more but I couldn't resist any longer and I inserted my throbbing erection into her. She stayed asleep.

I fucked her gently at first, not wanting to wake her up. Watching her face closely while I fucked her. I really could appreciate my little elf's small and delicate features. Normally she got self conscious when I told her she was gorgeous, so now I could admire her without her ruining it. I fucked her for a few minutes until I cummed inside of her. She made a slight cooing sound when I emptied my load in her. I pulled out and let the cum leak out her pussy, and kept it there while I snugged up next to her.

I fell asleep as well. In the morning, I woke up first. I rubbed her pussy until she woke up. She looked around, confused, not remembering how she winded up in bed. She was holding her head, she had a hang over. "What happened last night."

I told her everything. I shared every detail with her, how I rubbed myself on her, spit on her, and molested her in different ways while she was asleep.

"I can't believe this is turning you on this much," she said, seeing I had some nice morning wood. "Typical guy."

"I hope we can do it again," I said.

We kissed and we made love. We looked into each other's eyes, and she couldn't help but crack a smile at how enamored I was with our little game. She promised we could do it again.

A few weeks later, we were invited to a party. Some old friends of ours that had a beach house. There was going to be men and women at the party, and everyone would be getting pretty drunk. I told her she should have some tequila. I would stay sober and make sure she got home safe, as we were staying in a motel nearby.

"I'm nervous," she said on the way to the party.

Rather than comforting her, I said, "You should be," with a smile.

She was now shaking a bit and looked panicked. I told her it would be fine, and that I would watch out for her the whole time. She was having flashbacks of the party where she kept exposing herself. I told her it would be fine, but I really wanted to recreate her most embarrassing memory.

We walked into the house and introduced ourselves to everyone. I wasn't drinking, and I wasn't ready for her to start yet, so the party was kinda boring. Their house overlooked the ocean so that was at least nice, and we sat on some chairs and watched the sun set. After dark, everyone went inside, and I decided it was time to bust out the tequila.

The other ladies were already getting drunk and dancing to music, so the atmosphere felt right. I gave her a shot and she took it down. We waited a few minutes for it to kick in, and I could tell she was now flying high.

She was about the same level of drunkenness as the other women, and they danced with each other as the guys drank beer and watched them. Heather was getting a little freaky but everyone was having a good time. I saw her walking up to me, and lifting her shirt a bit, exposing her stomach to me. A few guys noticed but pretended like they weren't watching.

"I'm so horny right now," she said.

"Flash me," I told her, knowing the guys nearby would probably see it. Having learned from our earlier time, I had her wear a tube top shirt, that I could just pull down rather than having to go up over her head. She wore a a green and blue pattern skirt, and I made sure she was wearing red thong panties I bought her just for this occasion (who knows where the infamous ones ended up). She grabbed her tank top and pulled it down quickly. I saw her teeny tits very quickly, and I looked over at the guys to see if they noticed. One guy was looking intently at her. She was turning me on, and I asked her if she needed another shot.

"Yes," she said. "But don't regret what I do afterwards."

I poured her a shot and handed it to her. I said, "I'm not the one that is going to have regrets." She gave me the middle finger as she drank down the shot. She flipped the shot over and slammed it on the counter, raised her hands in the air and gave a holler. She began dancing sexy, and the guy from before that was looking at her moved in on her. I think he was maybe too drunk to notice or care that she had come with someone, but I let him dance with her a bit. She was rubbing on him while looking at me. The smile on my face told her what she was doing was okay, and she turned around and put her arms around his neck. He was a tall, somewhat handsome guy, but maybe a little too aggressive. Every time he moved in to kiss her she turned her face away, and he kissed her cheek. I now had a boner watching her tease him and me at the same time. When he started rubbing his hands all over her body I decided to end the fun.

I pulled her aside, and the guy was sad that his dancing partner was gone.

"One more shot?" I asked.

"I'm gonna pass out if I do."

"I know."

"Don't leave me. Make sure I'm okay," she said. I nodded and handed her the last shot. She winked at me. "I guess, see you later," she said, and took the shot down. Pretty soon I was holding her up. Everyone asked, "how much did she drink?" And they were shocked when I told them she only had 3 shots.

I laid her down on the couch, and hiked her skirt up, exposing her red thong panties. I also moved her tube top down a bit, showing off as much as possible without showing the nipples. I sipped on a soft drink while I watched the rest of the party. Everyone was drunk at this point, and were for the most part not paying attention, until Tall Guy noticed her.

He saw me standing next to her, so he didn't approach her, but his eyes got big and his mouth dropped when he saw her tight thong. He looked over at me. I could see him out the corner of my eye but I wasn't looking directly at him. I just smiled and sipped on my soft drink. The tall guy just shrugged and kept looking at her, while sipping his beer. Another woman walked over, and the Tall Guy turned his attention away and pretended like nothing was happening.

"Hey, why she all hanging out," the woman said, slurring her words. She looked over at me, as if I was supposed to do something about that.

To her shock, instead of covering her butt up with her skirt, I grabbed her red thong panties and tore them off. The Tall Guy looked like he was in shock. The woman looked at me, like "what the fuck?"

"This turns her on," I said. The woman didn't really like that, but now the rest of the party had noticed my half naked girlfriend on the couch.

"She uh...soiled her panties," I said, shoving them in my pocket.

"I can get her a blanket," the home owner said.

"No, that's okay, she gets overheated when she drinks, she just needs to air out."

"Well I don't just want a naked chick on my couch," the woman said.

"And why not," her husband said, and the Tall Guy agreed.

When they noticed that I didn't care, they just decided to not care, and tried to return to the normal party routine. We continued drinking, me sipping on my soft drink, and the guys were now all in front of her, watching her sleep while they drank beers. The women were on the other side of the room, not very happy about the situation.

Thinking this might be a terrible idea, I started to undress her even more, slipping her skirt and tube top all the way off. She was now completely naked. The Tall Guy took out his phone to take a picture, and I told him no pictures, please.

"So is this like an exhibition thing," one of the women asked, now becoming more curious about what was going on.

"Yeah," I said.

"Your girlfriend has an amazing body," she said. "I wouldn't mind being stared at if I were that cute."

The Tall Guy saw that as an opening to hit on the woman, telling her she was just as good looking as my girlfriend. The other women, having accepted that the men were being pigs, decided to analyze and criticize my girlfriend's body. One woman said her butt was too thin (but I like that). Another said her tits were too small, and one woman said she looked like an elf. I told her that was my pet name for her, my elf girlfriend.

Another woman noted how she had a great tan. I got her a tanning package a few weeks before, and told her I wanted her to be completely naked, both sides, in the tanning bed. When she got back home, I told her I was going to "inspect" her for tan lines, to see if she obeyed my instructions. She said the whole time she was tanning naked, her pussy was getting wet, thinking of how this wasn't her choice to be naked in a strange room.

Similar to now, where she was completely naked, gawked at by strangers and friends. One of the women we were friends with, Jeanie, who knew her since her college days, shared with me more of Heather's drunk stories. She said they were at a dive bar, the kind of place that sometimes stays open later than closing time, had a stripper pole and some of the drunk women would do unofficial "strip shows." The place got busted so many times by the police, but that just let more people know it was a place to have a good time. They finessed the rules a bit and were told that every patron and employee had to keep on at least their underwear, but that otherwise if women were in their bra and panties they would not get cited for indecency laws.

After two shots, Heather and some other girls were dancing on a platform, doing strip teases on the pole. Her and another woman of the same age started making out with each other, to the cheers of all the men and even most of the women. She took one more shot, and that's when things really got heated. Heather stripped down to her underwear, the other woman kept her clothes on, but now the two women were making out with each other while Heather was in nothing but her panties.

Our friend was telling me this story, as we were standing in front of the couch with naked, passed out Heather on it. I wished so badly I could have been at that bar and saw it with my own eyes.

"So she's always been a wild one," Jeanie said.

Eventually the novelty wore off and the party started to die down. I was sober so I could have drove home, but I also wanted to fuck her pretty badly. They said we could crash there for the night, the motel room would've been a waste but that was just money. Some of the other guests were staying as well, so they said there was a couch in the basement. I picked her up and carried her, naked, across the kitchen and towards the basement steps. I realized the steps would be a problem, and I didn't want to wake her, so I carried her back to the other room, but by this point, the Tall Guy had already took the couch. All we had was a hard wood floor, and some blankets. By now almost everyone had gone to bed, and so I just laid her and me on some blankets and didn't complain.

12