Passed Out Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the owners went upstairs to bed, the house was now all quiet. Heather was still passed out, and I slipped my clothes off and began rubbing myself on her. She was on her side, and I was facing her. Her butt was pointed right at the couch, and I didn't know if Tall Guy was sleeping or not. He wasn't snoring, and was quiet. If he was up, he would've had a great shot of her ass.

I lifted her leg up, and while still on our sides, I insert my dick in her. I held her leg up, and Tall Guy could've seen my dick going in and out of her, if he was awake. With her passed out, our fucking was at least quiet. It still felt like I was on display, as I was fucking her in the middle of the living room of someone else's house. When I was ready to cum, I fucked her a little harder, and I could hear the wooden floor creaking a bit as I plowed into her. If anyone was in the basement they would have probably heard it. I let out a groan as I cummed in her. It sounded much louder in the empty home, but I felt like letting everyone know. I kept my dick in her until it eventually slipped out on its own.

The next morning, the sun cracked through the blinds and hit me directly in my eyes. Heather was still naked and passed out, and I kept rubbing my hands on her. Tall Guy was not on the couch and nowhere to be found. That means at some point he got up, and as I didn't even cover up with a blanket, he no doubt would've saw both of us naked only a few feet from him. Luckily I had her wrapped up in my arms, and so she was protected even though I was also asleep.

I then heard footsteps coming down the steps. It was a woman I didn't know. I kept my eyes closed and pretended to be sleeping, but I could hear the footsteps shuffling across the floor, then stopping suddenly. She was no doubt looking with shock at the naked couple embracing on the hardwood floor (even though a couch was so close to us). The footsteps eventually shuffled on, and I heard the bathroom door close.

The sound woke Heather up. She moaned in pain, her eyes still closed. "Ow, my head. I have to pee."

Someone was in the bathroom on this level, and I didn't know where another bathroom was in the house.

"I don't feel good, I have to pee," she said.

"Just go, right here."

Her body was on top of mine, her legs spread out and her pussy on my lower stomach. Her eyes were still closed when I saw her face twitch a little. I felt warm liquid pouring onto my stomach, dripping down over my cock and balls. My dick grew hard and I inserted it into her. My cock pushing easily into her wet hole.

She opened her eyes and kissed me. She was moaning and making noise. I didn't know how many other people were still sleeping in the house, but I didn't care. Eventually we heard footsteps coming down the steps.

"Oh shit," Heather said, but I didn't care as I kept fucking her.

"No, stop! Please" She begged me as I went in and out of her a few more times. I knew my fun was almost over. The owner of the house walked by us and gave a mean face to us, as if to say "now that the party's over, I've had enough of you fucks." Heather read the face perfectly, and scolded me and even slapped me a bit on the face. That gave me an idea, I wondered how hard I could smack her ass while she was passed out before she woke up. An interesting test I would try later.

By now, Heather had gotten off me, before I had a chance to finish. She was looking around the room frantically for her clothes.

"Hold on a sec, I'll be right back," I told her. I grabbed wet blankets, thankfully nothing leaked onto the floor, and I walked down the steps into the basement. It seemed there was someone passed out on the couch, as I walked by. I found the laundry machine, and put the soiled blanket in. I dropped some detergent in and turned it on.

When I went upstairs, Heather was still looking around the room. Naked.

"Where are my clothes!" She asked.

I looked around. I thought they were by the couch, but they were gone. I wondered if Tall Guy maybe stole them, a sort of immature payback for having his cock teased. Not wanting to tell her that something did not go perfectly according to plan, I told her I gave Tall Guy her clothes.

"Why?"

"He really wanted them, so I feel like that's the least we could give him."

"So what the hell am I supposed to do?"

I reached in my pocket and felt her thong. I gave it to her. It was the only thing she was wearing, as I directed her towards the door.

She was not too happy, but I had a bright smile on my face as I walked her out of the house, and made our way to our car. I teased her one last time by waiting a few long seconds before I unlocked the door. When she finally got in, I could tell she was a bit mad but also turned on. I noticed it was only 8 am, we actually had a few extra hours left on our motel!

We drove to the motel, and it seemed I was going to get my money's worth after all.

"I'm still practically naked," She said. I took my shirt off and gave it to her. We walked from the car to the motel, me without a shirt on, and her without pants on and just the shirt and thong.

We went into the room and fell into bed..

"So...how was the party," she asked.

"What do you remember?"

"I remember dancing. I also remember, I think dancing with that Tall Guy."

"Yeah, you guys were getting a little into it," I teased.

"Well, not my fault," she said. "Then what happened."

That was a tough question to answer, so I just told her the truth. I told her how I at first showed off her panties, and then eventually just stripped her completely naked.

"So did people see me naked?"

"Oh yeah."

"Who?"

"Everyone. Guys and girls."

She started to blush, thinking to herself the implications of what I just said. But I could also tell she was turned on.

"I can't believe the other women let you do that," she said.

"Well Jeanie seemed to understand, as she was familiar with your college days."

"Oh, right. What about the others."

"Actually, they were critiquing you."

"What's that mean?"

"Trust me, it was only out of jealous, but they were criticizing your butt, and your tits, and even your elf face."

She was now beet red. "I can't believe it, it's just like what happened before."

"But it was so hot. Don't be embarrassed."

"Please tell me that's the end of it."

"Well we were going to go in the basement but I couldn't carry you down the steps. So that's why we laid on the floor. I also fucked you while you were sleeping."

"Did anyone see us?"

"Maybe, hard to tell. The Tall Guy had a great shot, if he was up.

She was now waving her hand in front of her face, trying to cool herself down. "I'm so embarrassed!" She said, as I was rubbing her pussy and kissing her neck. "All those people probably heard us fucking."

"You were quiet," I smiled at her.

I looked down, and even showed her what I was looking at: her pussy was now a hot wet mess. "You embarrassed or turned on?"

"Both," she said.

We fucked in the motel room. Her pussy was so wet, as we got to finish what we started earlier that morning. If anyone was in the room next to us, they would have heard some loud, bed rocking sex.

I cummed in her and told her I loved her and kissed her passionately. We laid there enjoying each other's body heat. I think she got the message that I had a good time last night.

About a month later, I started hinting to her that I wanted to get her drunk again. The hangover was pretty hard on her, and every day she always swore she wouldn't drink, but I reminded her how much I loved it, and eventually she agreed to do it again.

At the same time, we were kind of talking to this other couple. He was a a good looking guy, tall and lanky. His wife was a blonde, slightly bigger body, but very large breasts, and a sweet personality. We were having drinks with them at the bar, when all of a sudden, they brought up the idea of swinging.

Heather and I were a bit shocked they were bringing this up to us, but we kept on the conversation and started talking about it. They said they were interested in the idea of swinging, but had not done it, and got a little creeped out by the swingers who do it all the time. They just kind of wanted something to spice up their love life, and even said they maybe didn't even want to go "all the way" with the other couple, just more like have fun doing adult things.

That idea intrigued us. What was the harm in that, and Heather agreed that it was kind of a sexy idea. And that was when I had the idea of combining two fetishes into one. I asked Heather if I could get her drunk, while we had a "swingers" night.

At first she had a lot of questions. She didn't know how we could be swingers, if she was passed out. Rather than answering her questions, I just told her to trust me, and that everything would be okay. She said the idea made her feel scared but also a little turned on, so she said yes. I called our couple and we set up a night.

For her outfit, I bought her a short black mini dress, just like the one she wore at her college party when she showed off her red thong. She knew right away the implication. But she was confused when there was no red thong underwear.

"You're not gonna wear any underwear."

The whole way over, I could tell she was nervous but also feeling very sexy.

We went over to their house. I didn't tell them about the drinking thing, but figured it would be a fun surprise. We had a glass of wine (but not Heather) and engaged in small talk. The guy's name was Roger and his wife's name was Beverly.

We moved over to the living room, where there were two couches close to each other. I sat on one couch with Beverly, and Roger sat on the other one with Heather. We weren't even doing anything yet, but there was a lot of excitement and energy in the room, just by sitting next to each other's partner. But it was still a little awkward, and the ice was not quite broken yet.

I decided to be a bit forward, and started to rub Beverly's thigh. She was wearing a dress, and her meaty white legs felt very smooth and nice to the touch. Beverly looked over at Roger, just to make sure this was okay. He smiled and started rubbing Heather's leg. I'm a very big fan of Heather's skinny little hot body, but Beverly's softer curves felt good in my hand and I was already starting to get an erection. It was also a turn-on to see another man's hands on my girlfriend, and I didn't really know how far we would take this.

To add more danger to the situation, I brought out a bottle of tequila. Roger and Beverly laughed, thinking I was trying to get them drunk. We all took a shot. It seemed so ordinary, but little did they know it would have a more profound impact on Heather.

I asked if they wanted to put some music on. She first put on some slow, romantic jazz. I told her to do some heavy hitting rock music instead. Heather started shaking her body to the music, while I had my arm around Beverly. Heather turned to me, looking at me while shaking her butt in Roger's face. His hands started to massage her butt. Heather shook her body in that little mini skirt and my dick started to get harder. I gently took Beverly's hand and placed it on my crotch. She put her hand up to her mouth and gave a shocked face. I started rubbing my hand over her boobs and she moved her shirt down, exposing her bra a bit. I took that as an invitation to get a little more handsy. One thing Heather was lacking was some giant breasts, so it was nice to feel those big globes in my hand as I watched Heather and Roger getting frisky.

By now we had done this enough for me to know she was ready for another shot. I handed it to her, and she took it down. We played "Girls Girls Girls" by Motley Crue and I told her to do a strip show for Beverly. I was myself a bit nervous what would happen if she did it to Roger, but also I wanted to see the two ladies rubbing up on each other. Roger agreed that was a great idea.

Beverly sat on the couch, a little awkwardly, while Heather without any inhibitions, danced seductively in Beverly's face. She lifted her skirt up and flashed her smooth pussy. Roger's mouth dropped open, and Heather either forgot she wasn't wearing panties or didn't care. Either way my dick was now at full length, and I unbuttoned my pants. I pulled my dick out, and looked over at Beverly, to see if she was okay with that. Beverly looked over at Roger. None of us really knew if this was okay or how far we would go, when all of a sudden Heather went down and started sucking my erect cock. My arm was still around Beverly's shoulder, as I was squeezing and playing with one of her boobs, while Heather sucked on my cock. I moved in and kissed Beverly while she held Heather's hair back for her.

Heather's was on her knees, with her ass in the air. Roger flipped her skirt up and began rubbing her pussy. I could tell Beverly was turned on as she was squeezing my nipples.

After a bit, Heather's fire started to die down, and I knew she needed another shot. I asked them if they wanted to move to the bedroom, and we did.

I poured Heather her final third shot, and hoped for the best. I helped take her clothes off, and now she was completely naked, laying in bed. Roger, Beverly, and myself were all rubbing on her body as she was giggling, they could tell she was sloppy drunk at this point.

"Is this normal?" Roger asked.

"Yeah, she's a lightweight," I said.

"She looks like she's gonna pass out," Beverly said.

"Heather," I said. "Is it okay to continue, if you pass out."

She said, "I trust you."

Shortly after she was out, and I told the couple we can just carry on as usual. Roger looked over in awe at passed out nude Heather.

Beverly asked him, "So what are you gonna do?" As if to challenge him.

I started taking Beverly's clothes off, and now I had her completely naked. She seemed a bit self conscious to be naked, as she was a plumper woman than Heather, but I showed her with my eyes and hands that I adored her body just the same.

Roger started rubbing his hands on Heather's body, and I did the same to Beverly. He moved his hands to Heather's crotch and I mimicked his behavior, rubbing Beverly's pussy. It had a neat patch on top, and shaved elsewhere. She was wet and my finger was moving in and out of her pussy.

He took out a condom, and handed me one. He put it on, and placed it over Heather's pussy. Beverly looked at me, as if asking me if I was okay with that. My response was putting the condom on my own dick and moving over her to get ready to fuck her.

Roger was now realizing I would do whatever he was doing to Heather, and he slowed down a bit. He put his wrapped penis just slightly in her, and I did the same with Beverly. Roger moved his penis in and out of her a few times, and meanwhile I was now going at my own pace with Beverly. Her nails were digging into my back and I could feel her orgasm as I was pounding at her.

He must have gotten nervous, because he pulled his dick out of Heather and came over to us.

"May I have this dance," he said in a charming way. I think his first array into swinging was a little different than he expected, and I could tell he was not very comfortable with someone else fucking his wife.

I obliged, and kissed Beverly's hands, and thanked her. She said, "you're so very welcome."

We now switched sides, and now I was on top of Heather. I ripped my condom off and inserted it into her vagina. I watched Roger fuck Beverly as I fucked passed out Heather. I remembered I wanted to test out some slapping, so as I was fucking Heather, I slapped the side of her butt. I did it again, harder, and then one more time, with some good effort. She stayed passed out. I didn't want to push it, but at least knew what I could do to her. The other couple must have thought we were into some real strange kink.

When I was ready to cum, I pulled out and I started pulling on my dick. I told Roger to do the same. Without hesitating he took his condom off and at the same time we both jerked off on Heather's sleeping body. Beverly seemed not very happy that we were ignoring her, and I told her she could lick it off. I didn't think she would but Roger encouraged her, and she was on her hands and knees, licking the cum off of Heather's body with her ass in the air. Roger put his still erect penis in his wife as she licked the cum off Heather's tits while I was still rubbing my cock.

We stayed there that night. When we woke up, I told Heather what had happened, and Heather got on top of me and we started fucking. We fucked loudly, filling the whole house up with her moaning. We heard them start to fuck in the other room, no doubt turned on by our noise. Right before I cummed in her, I told her that Roger and I both jerked off on her, and Beverly licked it off. She closed her eyes and pictured the scene, getting red in the face but also telling me it was a sexy image.

The door opened and Roger and Beverly stood in the doorway of the guest bedroom. I had no choice as I was on the verge of cumming, and I saw that Heather also didn't care that we were being watched. I cummed in Heather, as the couple watched while holding each other. My dick was still in her when I told her I loved her.

12