Passenger 213

Story Info
Woman is trapped on a space ship with androids.
6.5k words
4.3
15.4k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Astro1544
Astro1544
159 Followers

Thanks for reading my story. This is another shorter story to fill in while I work on a longer one. I got the idea for this story while watching a movie on the SY-FY Chanel. As with all my stories, this one contains graphic descriptions of anal enemas. If this offends you please read no further. If the way I write offends you please read no further. Other than that I hope you enjoy it.

Katie opened her eyes slowly. Her head felt groggy and he body felt stiff. Something wasn't right as she stood there looking out of the capsule that she had been sleeping in for the last 28 years. It had suddenly opened and she stood trying to collect her thoughts trying to remember back.

She and 250 other persons with skills that would be needed to start a colony 35 lightyears from Earth had been chosen for this mission she remembered. They had been trained and they had studied for the mission. She was an expert in robotics engineering she remembered others were experts in Horticulture and Architecture. A married couple had been doctors and she remembered all had been in excellent health and of prime breeding age including herself.

Stepping out of her sleep capsule on rather wobbly legs she stood for a couple of moments. She could hear and feel the hum of the ship as it moved through space to a predetermined destination. Looking around she found the room where she stood to be very clean. The floors seemed to be polished and the walls washed down. The air seemed to be fresh and had the soft smell of apple and cinnamon.

"Hello, anyone here?" She called out. "Hello!" she hollered louder this time. The words sounded hollow in the huge room. She began to notice things now as her mind became more aware. Walking to the next capsule she looked in through the glass shield. The sight almost turned her stomach. The body inside was dried and shriveled and the closed eyes indicated they had died sleeping just never waking up.

She checked them all and all held the dried-up remains of the colonist and there was nothing she could do. It seemed they had died years ago yet for some reason she had not. Might it have been the extra program she had loaded into her own sleep capsule with the permission of those in charge? It had just been a small injection of endorphins into her air supply while she slept. She could remember feeling the slight heart rate increase every week and the feeling of happiness.

It had taken her 3 days to jettison all the sleep pods into space feeling a bit guilty that she couldn't give them a better farewell. Now the empty sound of the ship surrounded her. Everything on the ship seemed to be working fine. She had food enough to last her for about 300 years and an endless supply of water. In the shower room, there were hundreds of towels and all kinds of hygiene products from shampoo to toothpaste.

She had started exploring the ship on the seventh day after she had awakened. There were 3 decks in all and she had discovered the cleaning robots that paid her no mind as they went about their tasks. They left the soft smell of apples and cinnamon in the air as they moved along. There were sleeping chambers on all decks along with cafeterias that were all fully automated. There were 3 lounges on the middle deck and a tender bot stood ready in each. They made a decent Brandy Old Fashion that she had come to like before they had departed.

On day 9 she found herself in a restless state feeling the need to throw the energy off. Her body was young and strong and she could feel her muscles needing to be used. Pulling her long blonde hair into a ponytail she started walking swinging her arms in an exaggerated gesture as she moved. After several minutes she knew she was going to have to exert her body more. Her young muscles needed more.

She started at a slow trot letting her leg muscles extend naturally. Yes, this was where she needed to be. Her muscles needed more. She could feel her breathing deepening as she increased her pace and she could feel her body temperature rising. She was about 1/4 way around the deck when she pulled her T-shirt over her head and let the garment fall from her fingers as she ran on.

Reaching her hands up into the middle of her back she found the clasp for her bra and moved the ends apart. Her tits started bouncing as she ran on. They were free and she loved feeling them swaying and bouncing. Her nipples were hard and she felt free. Stopping for just a second her toes caught the back of her light rubber-soled shoes and she flipped them to the side. Her thumbs were in the waistband of her sweatpants and underwear and with a nasty grin, she pushed them down and stepped out of them.

She ran now, letting her tits swing free and listening to the slap of her bare feet on the polished deck. She had always wanted to run like this, her body naked feeling the soft wind blow over her body and now she was free to do just that. She ran until she had made it all the way around the deck before she stopped. The cleaning bots had already picked up her discarded clothes so she just continued to explore naked.

She found the bridge and looked out over the vastness of space through the large window. She was all alone out here and she tried to grasp just what that meant. As she sat in the huge Captain's chair she started thinking.

"Computer! Do you recognize me?" she asked trying to put "command" into her voice. "You are Dr. Katie Teal. Robotics and computer engineering expert. How may I assist you, Dr. Teal?" the computer responded. Kate smiled.

"Am I the only human life on this ship?" Kate asked.

"Yes, Dr. Teal," the computer responded. "All other human life forms have expired," it continued.

"Will this ship intersect paths with any other ship out here?" Kate asked keeping her fingers crossed. There was a slight pause as the computer searched for its answer.

"This ship will intersect with the luxury liner Blue Cloud in 2 years 13 days," was the answer. Kate felt her heart sink at the news. "I sensed a brief moment of despair Dr. Teal. Is everything okay?" the computer asked. Kate sat silent for a moment. Alone for over 2 years, she thought to herself.

"Computer, what assets do I have at my disposal?" Kate asked.

"All assets are at your disposal, Dr. Teal. Over 80 programable androids and all functions on this ship," was the response. "Would you like one of the droids to bring you some clothes doctor or do you prefer to be naked?" the computer asked out of the blue. Smiling Kate crossed her legs Indian style in the big chair.

"Leave me naked for now computer," she said. "How programable are the androids?" she asked letting her mind wander.

"The androids will do as you command them to do," the computer responded. Looking down at the thick blonde bush between the legs she caught a strong whiff of rather rank pussy.

"Instruct 3 androids to the spa. Time to get this body in shape," Katie said as she stood.

"Yes, Dr. Teal," the computer responded.

Kate started towards the spa her mind working overtime as she walked. She was stuck on this ship alone for the next 2 years before there was even a chance she would find other humans. She would turn the next 2 years into an adventure she would never be able to live if she was not alone.

The androids were waiting inside the spa when the door slid open. The shower was already running and the steam rose from the warm water. Kate stepped into the shower and was immediately in heaven. The strong jets of water sprayed from all directions even on the floor. After a couple of minutes, Kate stood over the strong jets and let the warm spray wash over her spread cunt. The jolts on her hard clit made her throw her head back.

It had been a long time since she had an orgasm and she could tell her body needed a good one. Stepping out of the shower she walked to the spa table where she lay down. 2 droids were at her side in an instant.

"I need my legs shaved all the way up," was Katie's first instruction. The droids set about lathering her legs with the sweet-smelling foam. The blades felt good and she could tell her legs were smooth the second the blades were done.

"Would you like your vagina trimmed?" a rather feminine voice from the droid asked. No, this was not the way she wanted to be asked.

"You will not call it a vagina. You will refer to it as a cunt or as a pussy or as a twat but not a vagina," Katie instructed. "Now ask me again," she said. There was a slight pause.

"Would you like your twat trimmed?" the feminine voice asked. Katie smiled. That was a lot better.

"I want it shaved bare," Katie said closing her eyes. Taking a deep breath she continued. "Furthermore you will not call it my rectum or my anus. You will call it my asshole. Or you can call it my shit tube or my shit hole or stink hole or you can call it my poop tube or my shitter," she said. She could feel her clit getting hard as she instructed the droids. 2 years might not be too bad. Her pussy was bare 20 minutes later.

"Would you like your cunt washed out?" the droid asked. Kate was smiling. She had always fantasized about being dehumanized and being put through harsh punishments. Now with the droids, she could make it happen with a couple of safety periodicals.

"Yes, I want it flushed several times and I want my clit rubbed until I climax. Then I will want my rectum cleaned out several times also," she said feeling the wetness seeping from the bottom of her cunt. "Do you mean your shit tube Dr.?" The feminine voice asked. She chuckled. "Yes, my shit tube."

She could feel the rubber blades grip her pussy lips on each side pulling them up and open. A soft rubber nub came down to rest on her hard clit and she felt the warm soapy water starting to wash down each side of her vulva. Her head went back when the firm spray started washing down the inside walls of her cunt. Down the sides and down across the bottom and then the direct spray on her uterus.

Her hips jerked as her climax started to peak and she felt the firm pull on her pussy lips but still, she couldn't control the jerking. Her eyes opened wide when she felt her asshole being forced open. Warm soapy water was being forced in unceremoniously. Katie could feel the nozzle expanding sealing her asshole closed. It had been a sweet surprise when she was in the middle of climaxing but now she was starting to feel the pressure building.

Her clit was still hard and her body was demanding another climax. The cramps were starting in now and whatever solution was being pumped into her ass was working well. She had enemas before and she was getting to the point where she was really starting to enjoy them when she had been selected for this mission. Her last one on Earth had been very large and very memorable. Now as she was again receiving one and she remembered back to the sweet full feeling.

The pressure had stopped increasing and Katie lay there not really sure what to expect. "Your shitter needs to be cleaned deeper," the android said and Katie felt the pressure start increasing. Looking towards her toes she could see her belly swelling steadily. Her head was rolled to one side and she could feel herself starting to retch.

"Now your stink hole is now being cleaned deep enough," the feminine voice said as a hard blast of air was forced into Katie's colon. It was enough to push her over the edge and she vomited hard over the side of the bed. She could feel the nozzle getting smaller in her ass and then the firm pull. Her asshole was now empty and she felt herself struggling to hold her hole closed.

She already knew she was going to lose the battle and slowly resigned herself to the inevitable. It felt good when she relaxed. Her hole opened and several large brown lumps shot from her ass. The soft thudding on the floor followed by the splashing of the slimy brown water was soon joined by s soft humming. Looking down Kate could see three small floor-cleaning bots sucking up the brown water and trying to make the brown lumps disappear.

She was breathing easier when she felt the nozzle being shoved back in again. Once again the nozzle inflated and she felt the hard force of the fluid being forced into her colon once again. It was relentless and the pressure was hard and nonstop. She endured 3 more fillings before the androids let her up. She had told them she wanted her shit tube cleaned out several times and that was what she got.

Her mind continued working as she walked to the lounge. The steak dinner she had was great and the Brandy Old Fashioned topped everything off. She fell asleep with her mind full of ideas. Coffee the next morning tasted good and she noticed how her body was feeling better. She went for another run still liking the way her bare breasts bounced. Her bare pussy seemed to want to stay wet all the time.

She had the computer summon her 10 droids which she met in the workshop. She was going to have to address her horniness and all she could think of was making several pleasure droids that would take care of her body's needs. But on the same token, she also felt she needed to be disciplined and that should also be included.

As she worked fitting the androids with realistic but retracted penises she instructed the computer on what she was wanting to achieve. The pleasure androids would be hunting her at all times during her wake period. When she was sleeping the droids were to stand down until she was moving again. The punishment androids would also be hunting her during her woke time but the catch with these androids was that a new one would be added to the hunters each day making it harder for her to avoid them.

She instructed the computer that her punishments must be harsh leaving to the discretion of the androids the punishment she was to receive. Nothing was off-limits. She would be subject to harsh spankings, having her legs pulled open and her cunt whipped, having her nipples tortured, and finally being made to take any kind of enema the androids decided. She instructed the computer that these things needed to be in the program but any variant of them was acceptable.

Just to make things even more interesting and challenging for her she also made several robotic snakes. These were androids that would move around the decks independently. Their main function was to force themselves into any one of her holes. They had 2 purposes. The first was to take pictures and to make sure that she was healthy inside. The second was to help torment her body by keeping it in a constant state of heat.

The rules were pretty simple. The androids could roam anywhere on the ship except Kate's private quarters. They could not move in during the night and trap her inside. She was safe to move around and avoid the androids any way she saw fit. She could also find the androids if she was in need of cumming. She had one more thing to do in the morning when she woke.

Back in the workshop with the help of several androids, she constructed several frames that would be set around the 3 decks. These frames would lock and hold her in place while the internal snakes performed their duties inside her body. Her feet would go on each side of the A-frame that held her cunt and asshole available. A collar went around her neck tipping her head back so that the snake could force its way down her throat if that was the targeted hole.

The frame would only hold her for 5 minutes so if one of the snakes did not arrive in the allotted time she would be allowed to go free until she stepped into another frame. She instructed the computer to start the hunt at 9 o clock. She felt fairly confident she knew where the androids were and started her morning run around the third deck.

She still loved feeling her titis flopping as she ran. They weren't huge by any means but they looked good when she went without a bra back on Earth. The nipples were rather large and extremely sensitive. The running seemed to make her nipples harder as they bounced. She also noticed that the insides of her bare thighs were always slick now with secretions. She could catch a whiff of her scent as she ran. She smelled healthy with a deep musky smell that attracted men to breed their women.

The sound of her bare feet slapping on the polished floor made her smile. She suddenly got an idea. "Computer, record, and display" she called out as she ran.

Instantly an image of her appeared as a holograph in front of her. It almost took her breath away at how beautiful she looked. Her strong slender legs reached out as she ran. Her tits bounced in unison with a firm up and down motion and her long blonde hair bounced in the middle of her back to complete the picture.

She was coming up on one of the frames she and the androids had built that morning. It rolled down the corridor at a walking pace and seemed to be functioning perfectly. "Might as well give it a try," she thought to herself as she came closer. Stepping onto the frame she was immediately restrained. Two hard plastic bands went around her legs in 2 places pulling her in tighter to the frame. Her tits were forced forward and the strap went around her neck forcing her to tip her face skyward so her throat would be straight.

The second she stepped onto the frame a signal had been out to the snakes. They now had 5 minutes to find the frame and to push into one of her orifices. Katie was glad she had decided against restraining her hands and now her fingers dropped down to her hard clit. Her cunt was wet and she felt the warmth flow through her.

It took about 3 minutes before she felt one of the snakes climbing the frame from the front side. Rolling over her hard nipple it started to stand up over the top of her before swan necking down. Her mouth was open slightly as the snake made contact with her lips.

Slowly the snake increased the pressure until her mouth was being forced open. She had stopped rubbing her clit and stood still not knowing yet what to expect. Another image appeared next to the holograph showing her in the frame. She watched as her teeth and the back of her throat showed in the image. The light was bright as the small lens moved deeper.

Kate could feel the soft firmness of the snake as it pushed deeper. Her gag reflex kicked in and she felt her stomach start heaving. The snake stopped for several seconds giving her time to gain control over her reactions. She could see the sides of her throat as the snake moved deeper. It all looked healthy with a bright pink color to it.

The movement on the back of her leg got her attention suddenly. Another image was added to the first two. She could see her rectum coming closer and she could see herself involuntarily tightening. "Fuck! I'm going to get a colonoscopy too," she thought to herself. The snake in her throat was pulling itself out when the anal snake made contact with her tight rectum. She could see her tight star parting as the snake started pushing into her.

She could feel the hard pressure on the walls of her rectum as the head of the snake examined her. One full rotation and the snake moved 4 inches deeper into her rectum. She could feel the circles the head was making as it examined her rectal walls. She could see the brown paste smearing the lens and it moved another 4 inches deeper.

She felt the need to move her bowels and she couldn't stop her body from pushing. She felt her bladder relax and a split second later felt the warm liquid flowing down the inside of her bare thighs. Her fingers were back on her clit by the time the snake's tail disappeared into her rectum. She could feel it worming its way deeper into her colon examining the lining as it moved.

She could feel a need to cum growing deep in her guts as the snake continued to burrow deeper. She felt it move to the left and the dull ache that accompanied it. Katie could feel it burrowing deeper into her colon and then up along the left side of her stomach. There was a pause and then she felt it move.

Astro1544
Astro1544
159 Followers
12