Passenger 213

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh..Oh...OH! FUCK!" Katie screamed as she felt the snake making a hard right in her stomach. She was pissing herself again and her climax hit out of the blue. She could feel the snake pushing firmly against her stomach lining looking for abnormalities. There was another pause and then she could feel it moving backward.

There was no mistaking the feeling. She was going to shit right where she was. The frame held her still as she felt the soft brown paste pushing through her rectum. The snake kept a slow but steady pace back through her colon pushing her fecal matter down until it exited her body.

The small floor-cleaning droids worked below her searching for the source of the mess. "They're looking for my butt hole," Kate thought to herself as she watched the holographic image. Her ass never stopped dropping shit until she saw the end of the snake start to emerge from her rectum. It was brown in color now and had the smelly brown paste smeared its entire length.

Kate watched it hang for several seconds before it dropped unceremoniously to the floor and start to move away from her leaving a slimy brown trail as it moved. The floor cleaners were moving with it shining on the floor as it passed. Kate felt the restraints being withdrawn and she stepped down from the frame. Her rectum didn't want to close as she stood and the smell of her shit hung heavy in the air.

Kate started walking back toward her sleeping quarters. She felt cramps as her bowels pushed trapped gas out. She felt a soft bump on the back of her leg as she pushed out a small brown blob. It fell on the floor behind her and the cleaning androids were there quickly. With her run now done she started walking back towards the shower.

The next two days went by without much happening. She had to duck out of sight quickly when she saw two of the black droids hunting for her. The droids were learning and they had started hunting her in pairs. She had tried to keep track of how many of them there would now be and somehow the number 12 popped into her mind.

The next morning she was up early as usual. Her coffee was perfect and after a light breakfast, she set about making a few more changes to the ship. Wearing a pair of workman's overalls she stopped at the lounge first. The droids brought her the things she asked for from the storerooms or made them in the workshops. By noon she had changed several of the chairs. The soft cushions had been replaced with a harder plastic seat and the enclosed base had been armed with firm rubber dildos varying from small to huge in size.

The size and which hole she would take it in was to be a surprise for her when she sat in one. The computer would choose that for her and how deep she would be made to take it and how fast the strokes would be. The clit vibrator was an afterthought. After all, the purpose of her getting fucked was so she could climax. Now when she sat in one of the seats the vibrator would automatically extend and push firmly against her clit. The computer would automatically select which hole and target the dildo to hit the center of her hole.

The dildos would sit in a small vat of lubricant so they would be ready when deployed. It would be up to her if she lubricated her holes before she sat down and the belts were on timers set by the computer. The bar-tending droid would bring her drinks whenever she summoned one. Once she locked the belt around her waist she wouldn't know if it was going to be a shot duration or if she would be taking a huge dildo in one of her holes for a couple of hours.

"Computer," Kate said in a loud voice. "Bring all altered seats into the center of the floor and move them randomly around and put them into different places at the bar." She watched the seats start moving toward the center of the floor. She watched for a few seconds and then turned to leave.

"Would you like the location of each seat?" the feminine voice asked.

"No. That would pretty much defeat what I want," Kate said.

Walking back to the shop Kate stripped the overalls off and once again stood naked thinking about what to do next. With her mind preoccupied she stepped out into the open deck. Her tits exploded with searing pain before her mind could figure out what was going on. She felt the strong rubberized fingers close around her ankle just before her foot was jerked out from under her.

In less than 5 seconds she was being held upside down with her legs being pulled apart. She felt the black droid take several steps into the middle of the hall and turned. Now she could see the second black droid. She felt herself being raised higher and then another set of fingers wrapped around her wrists. "Ten on each and ten on both," a firm male voice said.

The second droid moved to the side and a second later her right tit exploded in pain. She took nine more hard hits on her right tit. The mechanical targeting guaranteed that she took every blow directly on her nipple. She watched in horror as the droid moved to the other side. Her left tit was soon matching the pain in her right tit.

"STOP!!!" she screamed at the top of her lungs when both nipples exploded into fire. She was crying and her body was trying to twist to get away from the blows.

"Fuck you, bitch," the male voice said. The droid held her until all blows had been delivered. Katie was sobbing loudly as she felt herself being lowered. "Thank God that's over," she thought to herself sniffling. "Ten on her twat and ten on her shitter," the male voice said.

The first swat was another perfect hit. The hard plastic strip landed perfectly between her spread pussy lips smashing her clit down hard. A hard stream of piss was spraying from her now swelling twat when the second and third swats landed. "FUCK...FUCK...FUCK!! she screamed as she took the remaining swats. Her cunt was on fire now and her body jerked hard as she tried to free herself from the hard grip.

There was a pause and she felt herself moving again. She felt a second set of rubber fingers wrap around her ankles. The first set of fingers let go and the droid stepped back. She felt a second set of fingers like those that had held her wrists. She felt her ass cheeks being pulled apart and she knew what was coming. Once again the swats were perfectly aimed and her anus exploded into fire. She screamed and jerked until all ten swats had been delivered on her helpless asshole.

"Until the next time, cunt," the male voice said as the droids walked away. Katie was curled into a tight ball on the floor. Both of her nipples were swollen now and her tits were starting to turn blue. She knew her twat was swollen also and she knew her rectum wouldn't open if she needed to shit. She lay there for almost 20 minutes before she pushed herself to her feet and started slowly started walking toward her quarters. She needed to rest and think about what she had just experienced.

Katie lay there on her bed. Her tits hurt and her nipples throbbed. She had to keep her legs spread because her cunt was swollen and her anus throbbed like her nipples. The droids had done what she had wanted. They had fairly captured her and punished her body. She knew if she didn't cancel her instructions the droids would at some point catch her again. But did she want to cancel them?

She was very cautious for the next few days when she ran and when she moved about the ship. She ran into one of the white droids on the third deck. Her cunt was wet again and she knew she could use a good fucking. She stopped and let the droid catch her. Rubberized hands gripped her arms and pulled her off of her feet. The second set of hands held her beneath her thighs.

She was brought against the body of the droid where she could wrap her arms around the droid's head. The body was surprisingly warm as it pulled her tightly against it. She could feel the rubberized cock searching for her wet hole and she tipped her hips out trying to help it. The thrust took her breath away when it sensed the warm wetness on the sensors. It fucked her hard and fast without pausing sensing her climax nearing it increased the speed and she could feel the cock swell inside her cunt.

She threw her head back and screamed as her climax rocked her body. The rubber cock ejaculated a huge amount of fake semen into her body and paused. She felt the cock retracting and a loud splattering sound as the fake semen dropped to the polished floor. The droid set her down and then moved away.

The orgasm had felt good but she felt empty and cold inside. She wanted a strong pair of arms around her to hold her close so she could feel protected and loved. But she didn't have that. She was alone out here for at least the next two years. She knew that feeling sorry for herself wasn't the answer. She started making her way to the lounge.

She chose the chair in the middle and sat down. Reaching for the belt she locked it around her waist holding her in the chair. The bar-droid was there in a second and she ordered a Brandy Old Fashioned. She heard the snap of the buckle being locked and she looked down. The computer had given her an hour to be in the chair. She was just taking a sip of her drink when her rectum exploded in agony. The hard jerk caused her to spill her drink over the top of her glass and splash over the top of the bar.

She was still trying to catch her breath when she felt the huge dildo being forced deeper into her bowels. She desperately wanted to stand so she could pull her ass off the dildo but the belt around her waist wasn't going to allow that. She felt the pain moving deeper into her colon and she could do nothing to stop it. The dildo stopped and Katie took the opportunity to drain her glass and holler for another one.

The dildo was being pulled back out and she was breathing a bit easier. Her fresh drink was sitting on the bar in front of her and the bar-droid had already cleaned up the mess on the bar top. Katie hesitated and then brought the glass to her lips and took a quick sip. "That wasn't so bad," she thought to herself setting her glass back down. She was starting to think that was the only thing she was going to get as the computer was controlling everything.

She was just reaching for her drink again when her ass exploded in agony again as the dildo was forced all the way back in. The vibrating button was against her clit now and the mixture of pleasure and pain mixed was starting to have an effect on her. Her climax was building slowly inside and she tried to time everything but of course, the computer wasn't going to allow her to do that.

She was on her 5th drink when her climax finally peaked. She was feeling lightheaded from the alcohol but the orgasm felt so good. She knew she was drunk halfway through her 6th Brandy Old Fashion. The belt had released her a few minutes earlier and she stood up unsteadily on her feet. She caught the smell of shit as her ass came off the seat and knew her ass was probably dirty.

She walked unsteadily out into the hall and she giggled every time she let a small fart escape. She had only taken a few unsteady steps before she ran into the huge black wall. She could feel herself moving and was happy she didn't have to walk all the way back to her quarters.

She felt it swelling inside her ass before it registered in her mind. She knew she was still half drunk but things were starting to make sense to her. She was sitting on the edge of a table with her feet dangling. The thing in her ass was still swelling and was starting to become painful. Looking around nothing looked familiar to her. She wasn't restrained in any way that she could see but when she tried to move she discovered the thing in her ass held her.

The black droids stood watching her. She could still smell the light scent of shit so she knew she hadn't made it to her room. looking around the room closer Katie started noticing how crude things actually looked. Then she realized the droids were actually learning and thinking. It dawned on her that they had built this room to punish her. Pointing up the droid said one word. "Five," and walked to the wall and turned to watch.

Looking up Katie saw something that filled her with excitement and dread at the same time. The huge glass jar was several feet over her head and was almost 3/4 full. Katie felt her clit harden almost immediately. Taking advantage she dropped her hand to her clit and started rubbing waiting for what was to come. She didn't have to wait long before she felt the trapped air being forced into her ass.

The red liquid was very warm as it started flowing in. The huge nozzle in her ass held her in a sitting position but she knew right away that her asshole was sealed well. There was no chance that the huge enema wasn't going anywhere but up her ass. She could feel the bowels already starting to expand quickly and this was the part she had always enjoyed the most. Her fingers flew over her hard clit driving her orgasm ever closer as her colon started filling.

She could see her normally flat stomach already starting to bulge. Looking up she could see the level steadily dropping. She wished she could have slowed the enema down but the droids were punishing her. Now the solution was starting to work on her insides. The first round of cramps was brutal. Rolling through her guts like a freight train. She had stopped rubbing her clit as the pain was totally outrunning the pleasure.

She was forced to lean back on her hands trying to adjust her stomach to make room. She was breathing deeply, trying to stretch her body more. She was in pain and tears were starting to form in the corners of her eyes. Her belly was a huge bulge now. Looking down she could see it stretching even more and she started to sob. She was in agony and all she wanted to do was lie down but the huge nozzle in her ass prevented her.

Without warning, she started to vomit, spewing the contents of her intestines down over her tits and bloated stomach. The dry heaves followed racking her body hard. Her mind could only focus on the agony in her guts. Looking up she could see the jar was empty now and a warm stream of urine bathed the insides of her bare legs. She couldn't believe herself when she reached down again and started rubbing her clit.

She felt the nozzle in her ass starting to get smaller. Now she could feel the warm enema being forced out around the nozzle. Brown paste was being forced from between her cheeks and washed off the edge of the table. The smell was overpowering but then again she was the only one that could smell it. She was alarmed when one of the droids put its hands under her arms and lifted her up like a little girl. Her asshole came off the huge nozzle with a loud pop as she kicked her feet in sudden pain.

Now unincumbered her body pushed the enema out in strong bursts. She could now feel the hard brown balls being forced through her softened asshole along with several harder turds. She knew she stunk with her shit washing down the back of her bare legs and her vomit all over her tits and stomach. The droid held her for about 15 minutes before it moved again.

Katie thought it was going to set her down so she could make her way back to her quarters. There was a look of disbelief on her face when the droid sat her back down on the nozzle. It held her there until the nozzle was huge in her ass again. Then pointing up it said one word. "Six."

12