Passing Grade

Story Info
Pretty student does whatever it takes to pass her class.
2.9k words
4.13
58.5k
36
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kansas73
kansas73
35 Followers

"This is just not your best work, Susanne. I know you can do better, but unfortunately I cannot pass you and you won't be able to graduate with your class."

"But Professor, there has to be something I can do! I will re-write it and get it back to you tomorrow. I have to graduate college. Please."

"I don't have time to read and grade another paper. I have other classes and other responsibilities. I am really sorry. You're a good student, but this paper is just not good enough to pass."

"Please. Please, Professor. I will do anything! Just name it."

"Anything, huh? You sure about that?"

"Yes! I need to pass!"

I started to unbuckle my belt as I stared at you with a smirk.

"Are you serious? Well, I'm not doing that, so you can just forget it."

"OK, that's your choice. You can re-take the class over the summer and graduate in the fall. Good luck!"

"Please don't be like that! Let me re-write the paper. I'll do it now. Please."

"I can't do that. I'm sorry. But you still can earn a passing grade with that pretty mouth."

"Professor, I'm not going to do that. You might be good looking, but I am not doing that to pass your class. And it's very inappropriate that you would even ask."

"Again, that's your choice. I was just trying to make this easy on you and help you pass my class. Have a good day."

You moved toward the door and I watched your tiny skirt flounce around you as you walked away with your head down. You were so upset and couldn't believe that your professor was being such an asshole. You had actually fantasized about him before, but fantasies were way different than reality, and this was just too much to even consider. Or was it?

You really wanted to graduate and just move on with your life. Maybe it would just be quick, or maybe he wouldn't really make you go through with it? Maybe he just wanted to see if you would actually do it? You stopped before you reached the door and turned around and asked, "What exactly do I have to do?"

"Lock the door," I replied.

You locked the door and slowly started walking back toward me as I stared at your perfect tits that were accentuated in that tight white blouse. "You can start by bending over my desk. You have not been a good student, and you need to be punished."

"Are you serious, Professor?"

"I am very serious, Susanne. Bend over and lift your skirt."

You felt a little embarrassed, but also started to feel a little excitement in your tummy. You thought to yourself, "Damn, he's even hotter when he's so assertive!"

You leaned over the desk and slowly lifted your skirt to reveal your tiny white panties and shapely ass. "That's a good girl. The better you listen, the better grade you'll receive."

I stood behind you and admired how good your ass looked and how vulnerable you were with your hands firmly on my desk. I placed my hands on your hips and you shuddered as you turned around and said, "What are you doing?"

"I'm going to do whatever I please, Susanne. Do you want to pass this class or not?"

"I want to pass, but I still don't think this is appropriate."

"If you want to leave, you can go. I'm not holding you hostage here. I do hope you decide to stay though. I promise I'll make it worth your time."

You could feel your panties starting to get wet as you turned back around and said, "OK, Professor."

I slipped my thumbs into your waistband and yanked your panties to your ankles. You were both stunned and aroused at the same time. I cupped your ass gently with both hands and leaned over and pressed my lips against your right ear, "Your panties look a little damp. I think you want this more than you're willing to admit, don't you?"

You got the chills with my hot breath on your neck, and the truth that I spoke while pushed up against you. You remembered how you would sometimes get home from my class and grab your toy and fantasize about sucking me off while bringing yourself to a bed shaking, leg squeezing orgasm. There were certain days when my tight jeans and tight shirt would show off my athletic build, and that made you wonder what I looked like without those clothes on. That thought caused you to get even wetter as you shyly giggled and replied, "Maybe a little."

With that, I brought my hand down and smacked your ass hard!

SMACK!

You flinched and braced yourself against the desk in anticipation of the next one.

SMACK!

Your ass began to turn bright red as I walked around to the other side of the desk and saw that your face was a matching shade. "Don't be embarrassed, Susanne. You need to be punished first, but I promise the pleasure you will feel will outweigh a little pain."

I moved back behind you and smacked your other cheek to make sure you matched.

SMACK! SMACK!

Two hard whacks on your tight little ass as you winced and started to wiggle your hips back and forth to ease the stinging. "Please! That's enough, Professor. I'll be good. I've learned my lesson."

I turned you around and ordered you, "Take off your blouse, and do it slowly. I want to watch you strip."

"I don't know if I can do that, Professor. I'm kinda shy."

"I think you can manage to overcome your shyness if you want to pass this class!"

You shrugged your shoulders as your fingers found each button and slowly and tantalizingly unbuttoned each one at a painstakingly slow pace. I could feel my bulge growing in my dress pants and I saw you glance down and notice it as well. This made you feel good and gave you the confidence boost to keep going. It was as if your blouse had an infinite number of buttons as your bare skin slowly started to appear before my eyes. The anticipation drove me wild.

Was it wrong that I wanted to fuck my favorite student? Maybe a little, but we were both adults and I told you that you could leave if you wanted to do so. And while it was true that I bullied you into a corner to pass my class, you could've just waited to take the class again or complained to the Dean even if he never would've believed you with my squeaky clean image. You undid your final button and slowly opened your blouse as your full breasts came into view behind a lacy white bra. You smiled at me with confidence because you knew your tits were perfect.

"Unhook it, Susanne."

You reached behind your back and unclasped your bra and pulled down each strap one by one. As your bra fell to the floor, I just shook my head back and forth as I moved forward and placed my hands on each of your breasts. I watched your nipples harden as I rolled them gently between my fingers. You let out a soft sigh and started to smile just a little bit.

"Unbuckle my belt, Susanne."

"But Professor, I don't know if this is a good idea. I'm not really comfortable with this. You're my teacher!"

"You can go hon. I won't stop you. But I bet I can teach you a lot more than just Creative Writing if you decide to stay."

You felt your clit tingle as you thought about the experience your older teacher must've had. Certainly more than you since you had only been with your high school boyfriend and your college boyfriend. I placed my hands on the side of your face as I said again, "Unbuckle it, Susanne."

Your hands fumbled with my belt as you opened the latch and then stared back at me. "Unbutton my pants and unzip them. Slowly."

Your fingers were shaking slightly as you unzipped my pants and could feel my cock pressing against the back of your hands. I pushed my pants to the ground, stepped out of my shoes and kicked them both to the side. I reached down to remove my dress socks and then told you, "Unbutton my shirt, Susanne."

You started to unbutton my shirt as I ran my fingers through your hair and bent down to kiss your sweet lips for the first time. I slowly pushed my tongue into your mouth as you opened my shirt and placed your hands on my bare, muscular chest. My tongue swirled around yours as you hungrily sucked mine into your mouth and pulled me against you.

"Your tongue feels good. Now get on your knees and suck my cock like a good girl."

You hesitated just a bit, so I gave you a nod and said, "Suck it like your grade depends on it. And it does."

You wanted to prove yourself as you dropped to your knees and came face to face with the outline of my big cock that was pushing against my silky boxer briefs. You pushed my undies to the ground and grasped my rock hard cock in your right hand. You moved your tongue to the base of my cock and licked the left side all the way up to my head where you pressed your lips against the top and then licked back down the right side of my cock. "Oh I think you're gonna have no problem passing this class if you keep that up!"

Your warm tongue found my balls as you slowly circled your tongue around them one by one and then gently took one into your mouth. I played with your hair as you massaged my cock back and forth in your hand. I was in heaven as you made your way up my shaft and placed your soft lips around me for the first time. I watched my cock disappear into your mouth as I pulled your hair back to get a better view. You worked me in and out of your mouth inch by inch while stroking me with both hands. Your fingers ran up and down both sides of my throbbing cock as you took me in and out of your perfect little mouth. It felt fucking incredible and I couldn't help but groan as I watched you closely.

I could tell that you were definitely into it now as you started moaning while I filled your mouth with my big cock. "Make your professor cum like a good girl, Susanne. Are you gonna make me cum like a good girl, Susanne?"

"Mmmhmmm" you moaned as you took me into your throat and grabbed my ass.

You pulled me in closer as I thrusted my hips and fucked your throat while holding the back of your head. "I'm gonna cum. That feels so good. Suck me. Suck your professor's cock, Susanne. Make your professor cum with that hot little mouth. Suck me, Susanne! Suck my fat cock and make me cum like a good girl!"

You moaned louder and louder as I erupted in your mouth. You spit my cum all over my dick and stroked me slowly as I came again and again all over your tits.

"Did I pass your class?" you asked as you stared up at me from your knees with a big smile.

"You are certainly well on your way, but I'm not done with you yet."

I grabbed you by the hand and pulled you up to your feet. I wiped your chest clean with my shirt, wrapped my arms around your waist, picked you up, and placed you on top of my desk. I pulled you to the edge of the desk and stood between your sexy legs while I leaned forward and kissed your mouth again. "What else do you have in mind, Professor? I sucked your cock better than it's ever been sucked," you said as your confidence was building.

"I let you spank me, and I stripped for you. Can't you just pass me already?"

"Before I can pass you, I'm gonna need to taste you and then fuck your tight little pussy like I own it. And I basically do own it if you expect to graduate on time with your class."

Your clit throbbed at the thought of me between your legs and you couldn't even pretend you didn't want it. You grabbed my ass and pulled me closer as your tongue found mine once again. My lips pressed against yours while our tongues tangled together faster and faster. I broke away and bent down as I placed my lips against one of your hardened nipples and took it into my mouth. I sucked it and teased with my mouth, and teeth, and tongue. My other hand cupped the bottom of your ass that was still barely covered by your sexy little skirt. I kissed a trail down your taut stomach and got on my knees between your beautiful legs.

I lifted your ass and pulled that skirt down your thighs, over your knees, and down to your sexy feet. I grabbed your ankles and spread your legs wide as I dove face first into your soaking wet pussy. You tasted like honey as my tongue darted in and out of your tight little hole. You were sprawled out on my desk completely naked with your legs in the air and your ankles firmly in my hands. You had fantasized about me licking your pussy, but now as it was happening in real life, your clit throbbed and ached to be touched.

"That feels really good, Professor. What else are you going to teach me?"

I moved my lips and tongue up the length of your entire slit until I found your tiny little bud and flicked my tongue around it over and over. You reached down and grabbed my head as you moaned and rocked your hips back and forth against my face. I placed your heels on the top of the desk and then spread your lips with my left hand as I slowly pushed two fingers inside you. My tongue sucked your clit as my fingers massaged the ridge inside the top of your pussy in a slow "come hither" motion. It didn't take more than about 30 seconds before you were out of breath.

"Oh God. You're gonna make me cum, Professor. Please don't stop. I've never cum before with another man. Ohhhhh my God! Just like that! Yes, suck my clit!"

You moaned again and then covered my face with your sweet cum as you shook and pushed my head away. You rolled onto your side and squeezed your legs together as you continued to cum over and over again. I was so turned on by your taste and by the way that you came, that I was rock hard and ready to fuck.

"That felt amazing, Professor. I want your cock. Please. I need to be fucked."

I bent you over the desk and pushed the head of my cock against your glistening pussy. You moved your feet further apart and braced yourself against the desk. I wanted you to beg so I pushed my swollen head inside you and then stopped. You tried to push yourself back against me, but I moved my hips away and said, "Beg for it. Beg for my big cock."

"Please give me your big cock, Professor. Please fill me up. I need to feel all of you inside me!"

I plunged my entire length inside you as you gasped and then moaned with pleasure. I pulled your hair and watched my cock disappear into your pussy as your hot ass cheeks bounced with each hard thrust. I let your hair fall down as I grabbed your shoulders and pounded you harder and faster. You were so tight and so wet and I knew I wasn't gonna last much longer. I moved my hands down your arms and laced my fingers into yours while my hips moved back and forth with my cock buried inside you.

I lifted your hands off the desk and pulled them behind you. I held your hands behind your back as your tits bounced back and forth as I fucked you senseless. "You're gonna make your Professor cum again!"

"Yes! Please cum for me. Fill me with your hot cum. I'll be your good girl. I promise. Fuck me harder!"

I placed your hands back on the desk and spread your ass wide apart. I watched my cock filling you up and it was all that I could handle. I grunted as I came inside your pussy over and over again pushing your cheeks apart with each thrust. I slowly pulled myself out and spun you around. I kissed your pretty mouth and moved my face to your left ear. "Congratulations! You passed Creative Writing, Susanne. I don't see how I can give you anything less than an 'A' after that performance. I'm glad you decided to stay."

"So am I, Professor. You have no idea how many times I thought about sucking your cock. And since I'm graduating, maybe I can suck it again soon. Preferably in a bed next time..."

kansas73
kansas73
35 Followers