Passing Some Time

Story Info
He had to fill in some time before visiting the depot.
2.3k words
4.49
8.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,550 Followers

I'd recently taken delivery of a new prime mover and she was a sweetheart of a machine. She was one of the newer models with the larger cabin and very comfortable both when driving and when sleeping in it at night. I was on my way to pick up a couple of trailers that were heading interstate and I called the depot to let them know I'd be there in ten.

"Don't be," I was told. "We've had a bit of a hiccup here and everything is a mess. If you turn up you'll just have to go away again because there's nowhere for you to park and wait. Give us an hour and then call again. We should be right by then."

A bit of chit-chat followed. It turned out that some dumb bint had pulled out onto the road in front of a fully laden semi that was just leaving the depot. The driver had the choice of hitting the brakes hard or wearing a Pinto as a hood ornament. He braked and he jack-knifed, and then the second trailer fell sidewards, taking the first one with it, and then the cab. They were arranging cranes to get things straightened. The Pinto? It was fine apart from the smell when the fool driver crapped herself.

I decided to get something to eat and wound up parked in a small carpark between a strip shopping centre and a school. I grabbed some lunch and took it back to the cabin to eat.

I'd finished my lunch and was settling down to read for a while when a voice floated up to the window, speaking admiringly of my little vehicle.

I stuck my head out the window and there was this lovely young lass looking over the truck.

"You like it?" I asked.

She looked up at me and smiled.

"Sure. She's a beauty."

"Well, I'm not going anywhere for another half hour or so. Want to climb up and have a look inside?"

"Can I?"

"Sure." I jerked my thumb over my shoulder. "The passenger's door is unlocked."

"Ah, it's rather high. How do I get up there?"

"Use the steps," I suggested. "It's like climbing a ladder."

I reached over and cracked the passenger's door open so all she'd have to do would be to push it further open. She came scampering up the ladder and hopped in, bouncing on the seat, closing the door behind her.

"This is huge," she said. "There's more room in here than in my dad's car. Do you always keep it this clean? It's immaculate."

"Well I sure intend to try, but the real reason it's so clean is because she's new. She's on her way to her first job now. We're just delayed a little while they clear up an accident at the depot."

She bounced all around the cabin, and I had to explain all the extras that a truck had that the average car didn't. She really approved of the sleeping berth. She finally settled down, just looking around outside.

"This is amazing. You're so high off the ground. You can see everything from up here."

"That you can," I agreed. "If you look down you can see your friends from school passing by, but they won't see you. People tend not to look up."

"Would you let me drive it a little way?"

"I think not. Do you even have a driving license?"

"Yes. I wouldn't have asked if I didn't."

If she had a license she was eighteen, which was nice to know. She still wasn't going to be driving my rig.

"People do," I told her. "Does your license have heavy vehicles endorsement?"

"Um, no," she admitted, sounding rather deflated.

"I wiped out three of these on the simulator while I was learning. After that I had to have lesson in a pig of a truck on a special driving area. I think they worked on the theory that if you could control that pig of a machine that they called a truck you could drive anything. It was only after I passed that course that I was allowed on a real road with an instructor."

"That's a bit much isn't it?"

"If you crash your car you might smash another car or two. If you crash a fully-laden semi you could wipe out twenty cars and the odd building in the blink of an eye. You don't want that sort of thing happening."

She nodded, looking a little wistful.

"As you can see by looking around, a truckie has a different view of the world. Just looking down at the people out there it's almost as if you're a spy watching what's happening. Take off your panties. When you're driving you can see some strange things happening in cars at time. People think they're private in a car, but not where truckies are concerned."

"I guess not," she said, and then did a double take.

"What did you say?" she demanded.

"I said that they're not private from truckies," I recapped.

"Not that. Before that. Did you tell me to take off my panties? You did, didn't you?"

I tilted my head as though considering what I'd said, and then nodded.

"Um, yeah, I believe I did," I said, trying to sound surprised.

"Why would you say something like that?"

"Probably because I want you to get undressed so I can admire you naked body. The panties were just to start."

"What makes you think I'd do a thing like that? And why do you want me to, anyway?"

"Answering the second question first it's because even that godawful school uniform can't hide what I suspect is a very attractive figure. As to why I think you might do a thing like that? That's harder. Um, because of the illicit thrill you'd get knowing that you were commando and knowing your friends who are still wandering around down there, nattering, wouldn't have any idea of what you were doing.

Haven't you ever wanted to do something naughty, knowing that you could get away with it? It's like I said, up here we're private. We can do what we like and no-one will notice."

"You're mad. Do you really think that I'll believe you'd only look if I was silly enough to get undressed?"

"Well I certainly hope you're not that naïve, but I suspect you know very well what I'll do. Not that anyone could see us doing it."

I sat back, relaxed and smiling. She sat upright, restless for some reason. There were two things she wasn't doing, though. She wasn't taking off her panties but, and I thought it quite a big but, she wasn't opening the door and leaving.

"I'll tell you what," I said. "Seeing you're just a little reluctant to take your panties off I'll do it for you."

I reached up inside her tunic and caught hold of her panties.

"Lift your bottom a little," I suggested, and she did so. That made it easy to just lower her panties, pulling them right down and off, while she say there, blushing.

"Now if you'll excuse me and just raise your bottom once more? Don't worry, I'm not taking this off."

What I was doing was taking the hem of her tunic and moving it up. As soon as she lifted her bottom I'd slipped it past and bunched it around her waist, leaving her naked from the waist down.

"Curves like these tantalise any man who sees them," I told her, stroking her upper thigh and gliding softly over her mons. I wasn't trying to force the issue, just having my hand glide lightly over her skin. I was pleased to see how her legs seemed to just drift apart as if of their own accord after a minute or so, letting the gentle stroking move up a notch or two.

Her attention seemed divided. She'd be looking down at where my hand was touching her so intimately and then she'd turn and look out the window, watching the people who were wandering around so close to us. I think the knowledge that people she knew were just yards away and unsuspecting as to what she was doing was exciting her just as much as my touching her.

While her attention was elsewhere I'd taken the chance to unzip and let loose the monster. I now took her hand and drew it over to me.

"It seems to me that it's only fair that if I'm touching you, you should have the chance to touch me," I suggested, pressing her hand against my erection.

Her eyes opened, flicked down to where her hand was pressing against me, and seemed to open even wider. She hastily resumed looking out the window, but her hand stayed where I'd put it, pressing against my erection.

I kept lightly touching her, although my fingers would trespass internally every now and then. The second time this happened her hand tightened rather convulsively around my erection. Then it loosened its grip and started examining what it held.

I left off the touching and tugged lightly on her tunic.

"Finish taking this off," I told her. "I want to see you. I want to touch and taste you."

She didn't exactly hesitate, but she took her own sweet time taking off the rest of her clothes. She actually had the audacity to pause and fold each item as she went, flicking little glances at me to make sure I was watching. Too damn right I was.

When her bra finally came off I immediately captured one breast with one hand while my mouth closed over the other. I fondled and suckled on her breast, bring her nipples to excited peaks. (That's not quite right. It was plain for all to see that her nipples were already excited peaks before her bra went by the way. I just made them more excited.)

You get those moments when you just know the time is right. I pushed my trousers and shorts right down out of the way and pulled her over to me. She came eagerly enough, straddling me, sinking down onto my cock without any fuss or bother. The funny part came when she'd settled fully onto me and then leant back away from me a little, my hands around her to hold her in position. She got a confused look on her face and tried to look behind her.

"Where the fuck is the steering wheel?" she demanded.

"It's collapsible," I explained. "You pull a lever on the side and press in and down and it fold right away, letting us have room to work in here. Or play, as the case may be."

She giggled and turned to look out the window again. Glancing out I saw a number of students going past, some of them probably her age.

"Know anyone?" I asked.

"Oh, yes," she said. "That's part of what makes this so much fun. One of those girls is my sister and she's going to go spare when I tell her about this."

Definitely not your shy, retiring, type. She leaned towards me again and my hands came up and cupped her breasts. As if that was her cue she started bouncing, riding me with great aplomb.

I certainly wasn't going to have to coax this timid, flower of modesty to move with me. She was already moving along in fine style, leaving me to keep up with her, something I was quite happy to do.

It was obvious to me that this wasn't the first time she'd found herself in this or a similar position. She knew just what to do and enjoyed doing it. The, ah, shall we say near exhibitionism, just contributed to her enjoyment. As far as I was concerned, if I had to fill in some time while the depot worked at clearing their mess I couldn't think of a better way.

I found myself restraining her to a certain degree. If she just went galloping away at full pace right from the go she was going to find me finishing well before her. I suggested to her that this might not be ideal from her point of view.

She slowed down. Just a little, but enough to make a difference. With that settled we had at it, her bouncing happily and me thrusting up to meet her.

When she was finally ready she let me know it in no uncertain terms, demanding I turn up the gas and give her all that I had. Deciding that if that's the way she wanted it, that's the way she'd get it, I thrust home, all hard and demanding.

She exploded with her climax and mine was right there with her, blowing deep within her.

She dressed again, a knowing smile on her face.

"Um, could you drop me off somewhere?" she asked. "I don't want people to see me getting down from here."

"Not a problem," I assured her. "I noticed a park back there. I'll swing past and you can hop down."

I started up and headed towards the park. From there I intended to run on down to the depot and see how things were.

"Tell me," I said, curious, "have you ever made love knowing someone was watching you?"

"What? No, of course not," she protested. "Why would I want to do that?"

"It was just a thought," I told her. "You seemed to enjoy knowing there were people so close to us, which suggested to me that you might be a bit of an exhibitionist, as long as you had the right audience. Your sister, perhaps."

"Oh, that would be fun. She'd absolutely die." She giggled at the thought.

I pulled up at the park and she hopped down, backing away and waving as I left. As I drove away two things occurred to me. For some reason we'd never exchanged names. Also, when I'd pulled her onto my lap she'd settled down onto me so fast I didn't get a chance to give her a condom. Not that I was complaining.


Ashson
Ashson
8,550 Followers