Passing Strange Ch. 03: Dragon Babe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Entirely up to you and Lula. She's more eager than you think."

"Will you give the bride away?" Not likely if they've never come face-to-face. But an interesting thought, seeing Hung Long in a custom tux in the middle of a wedding party.

"That would not be wise. But if you want to have a parade, I'll be one of the floats."

###

There was no parade, so Hung was off the hook.

We rented a lakeside mansion with an infinity pool. My mother, gave the bride away, then left. Suzi and Keiko were the bridesmaids. My climbing buddy the best man.

Hung watched from an attic window. Lula never knew her father. But neither did she ever feel abandoned or rejected. There was always a reassuring, fatherly voice when she needed help the most.

I invited a dozen friends from high school and college days. Mostly single guys. Lula did the same. Mostly single girls.

After the cake cutting, Suzi and Seiko stripped naked and leapt in the pool. By Midnight even the caterers were skinny dipping. From there, the reception became a celebratory affirmation of human sensuality and the rebirth of nature.

In other words, an orgy.

It ebbed and flowed for the next three days and nights. Clothes were optional and by the last bonfire, nearly everyone glowed like newlyweds.

###

We named our baby girl Joy, after Lula's mother.

The obgyn was a little freaked by Joy's birth defects, but we assured him they were hereditary. Baby Joy's wing stubs were removed by laparoscopic surgery in Boston..

I haven't heard from Hung. But now that he's a grandfather, I'm sure I will.

His lair is ready should he decide to return.

And business at Lula's Holistic Asian Massage Parlor?

It's never been better.

DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction. All characters involved in sexual activity are 18 years old or older. All rights reserved.