Passing the Torch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You liking that baby?" he asked with a grin, Janet nodding and moaning as she stroked his dick, "you're really a fucking slut, aren't you?"

"YES!!" she cried as he began to rub her clit, "I'M A FUCKING WHORE!!"

It wasn't much longer before she was beginning to cum again, screaming as her pussy juice gushed out over Victoria's strap and Jimmy's hand.

She then dismounted, lying on her back as Victoria kissed him deeply, stroking his dick and guiding him into Janet's pussy. He pushed and groaned, sliding into her wet cunt.

"FUUUUUUUCK YES!" Janet howled, Jimmy beginning to thrust yet again though he knew he couldn't last long.

"Oh fuck..." Jimmy groaned, Victoria rubbing his back as he drilled relentlessly into Janet's womb.

Being overwhelmed with lust and pleasure, he could feel his nuts signaling his soon approaching release. With a loud howl, he began to erupt, Janet screaming as his huge load of cum pumped into her quivering pussy.

"OH FUCK!!!!!" she kept screaming as Victoria watched, rubbing Janet's clit as she began to cum on Jimmy's cock.

Her orgasm was long and powerful, Jimmy clenching his teeth and bracing himself on his weakening arms as he kept stuffing Janet with more and more cum.

"Fuck!" he groaned as he pulled out, his dick still hard as he caught his breath, Victoria dipping her fingers in Janet's pussy to taste the mixture of their juices.

"Mmm..." she moaned softly, Janet lifting herself up slowly to kiss her, Jimmy loving watching the two of them make out.

Once they separated, Janet slid down to the floor, face level with his dick as she reached up and began to stroke him slowly. Victoria then pressed her lips to his, stroking his ass and toying with his still heavy ballsack.

"Its still so hard..." Janet admired, curling her fingers around his head.

"Fuck that feels good," Jimmy moaned, beginning to suck Victoria's tits.

At the same time, Janet suddenly licked up the underside of his dick from his balls to the head, Jimmy shaking in pleasure.

He then groaned loudly as she slowly sucked his hard dick between her luscious lips, beginning to suck him off hard.

"Oh god..." he groaned, feeling his next load of cum beginning to rise. Victoria leaned down to kiss him as she pulled Janet's off his cock.

"Nope nope," she said, wrapping both her feet around her brother's cock, "you're not cumming again yet, mister."

Jimmy groaned as Victoria pleasured him with her feet, Janet's tongue again finding his balls and licking all over them before she began to suck. Jimmy groaned at the dual pleasuring, gripping the mattress tightly as Victoria moaned her feet faster, triggering her brother's pending orgasm.

"OH FUCK I'M GONNA CUM!!!" Jimmy yelled, Victoria removing her feet and instructing getting on her knees beside Janet as he furiously beat his rock hard dick.

"FUCK!!" he yelled again, his cock shooting off onto the open mouthed faces of his fiancé and sister, blasting them with all the cup he couldn't fire into their mouths. After about 3 full minutes, Jimmy ran dry, his dick however hadn't lost an inch.

"You've got some nice tits Janet," Victoria admired, squeezing on them, "they don't compare to mine of course but they are nice nonetheless."

"Fuck... damn that feels good!" Janet moaned.

"You like me playing with you while Jimmy's watching?" Victoria whispered, rubbing Janet's pussy.

"Mhmmm..." Janet moaned.

Victoria smiled and leaned forward, sinking her teeth into Janet's left tit and making her yelp in a mixture of pleasure and pain.

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard tonight," Victoria said, licking the sore nipple.

"Please do..." Janet begged softly, moaning and rubbing Victoria's head.

Victoria arose and kissed Janet deeply, their mouths soon seeming to mesh together as their tongues probed each other's mouths. Jimmy watched in awe at they French kissed, jacking off as their hands felt all over each other, Victoria sliding her hand to Janet's wet pussy, making her moan in pleasure.

"Oh fuck yes..." Janet moaned, "Please fuck me Victoria."

She nodded.

"Get over there beside your fiancé and spread your pussy," Victoria ordered.

Janet complied, raising her legs near her head and spread her pretty pink cunt.

"Mmm..." Victoria moaned, stroking Jimmy's hard dick as she kissed him, "she has a beautiful pussy doesn't she?"

He nodded, groaning as she leaned down to lick on Janet's pussy, though continuing to beat Jimmy off. She began tongue fucking the whimpering Janet, thrusting her tongue in and out before grabbing her hips and pulling her even closer to her face as she sucked and slurped on every inch of Janet's soaking wet cunt.

"OH FUCK!!!!!" Janet screamed, playing with her tits as Victoria licked her deeper.

Just when it seemed Janet could take no more, Victoria pulled back, her chin covered in Janet's pussy juice.

"Damn, that's some good pussy!" Victoria exclaimed, watching Janet's cunt quiver from the rush of her near orgasm.

"Now," Victoria ordered, "suck Jimmy off."

He stood, his rock hard cock quickly engulfed by her warm and wet mouth as he moaned, fucking her face like a pussy. Janet moaned as he pounded his dick into her throat, looking up at him with her beautiful eyes as cum and drool dripped from her chin.

He hadn't even realized that Victoria had left until she entered the room again, this time sporting an even larger strap-on, thick, at least 10 inches long and glistening with lube.

When Janet saw it, she slid her mouth off Jimmy's cock as Victoria approached.

"You ready for this big dick bitch?" she asked with a smirk as Janet shook her head.

"I don't think it'll fit..."

"I'll make it fit," Victoria responded firmly, "now spread those legs."

Janet nodded, spreading her pussy lips wide as Jimmy beat off his wet dick, Victoria sliding the long, thick dildo deep into Janet's pussy.

"OH SHIT..." Janet cried, her pussy swallowing inch after inch of the rubber dick.

Victoria leaned forward, sucking Jimmy's nuts into her mouth as he groaned and beat off his dick. The scene before him was so damn hot, he was surprised he had only cum twice so far. Janet was enjoying it also, fucking back at Victoria was they squeezed each other's tits.

"Ohhh shit it feels so FUCKING good!" Janet cried.

Victoria then reached up and positioned Jimmy's dick into Janet's mouth, his hips instantly beginning to fuck her throat.

"OH FUCK!!" he yelled, biting his lip as he slammed his dick into her wet, tight throat.

Janet screamed around his cock as her legs were held spread out by Victoria and she was fucked mercilessly. Janet then let out a loud howl into Jimmy's crotch as she came violently, squeezing her cunt around Victoria's dildo as she squirted hard.

Victoria cheered as she fucked Janet faster, carrying her orgasm on to the very limit. Once she recovered, Victoria grabbed her hair, pulling her from Jimmy's dick and onto the floor.

"Alright slut," Victoria said, "let's see you suck two cocks!"

Soon, Janet's mouth was being invaded by the real and artificial cocks of Jimmy and Victoria.

"She's getting the hang of sucking dick isn't she, little bro?" Victoria asked, watching Janet gag as Jimmy fucked her face.

"Mhm..." he groaned, "you've taught her well!"

Victoria smirked and held Janet's head as Jimmy fucked her throat even faster, his wife struggling to breathe.

"Oh fuck..." Jimmy groaned, nearly ready to cum.

Victoria sensed this and pulled Janet back, kissing her lewdly as she began to stroke her brother's dick.

"Want to taste your husband's cum in my pussy?" Victoria asked seductively as she groped Janet's right tit to which she nodded.

Victoria got on her back, spreading her legs and pulling Jimmy forward by his dick until he was poised to enter her, which he did without the slightest hesitation.

"Fuck..." he moaned, beginning to pick up speed as he moved inside her.

She bowled in pleasure, wrapping her legs around him as he fucked her hard and deep, his nuts smacking against her ass.

"Yes Jimmy..." Victoria moaned, "fuck me good!"

"Oh fucking shit..." Jimmy groaned, squeezing her big, soft tits as he fucked her with all he had.

Janet rubbed her pussy frantically to the sight of them, their fucking so animalistic and raw but yet so free and passionate. They kissed as if they wished to devour one another, Victoria clawing at his back as he fucked with deep strokes, pulling out to the tip before crashing in balls deep.

"Damn it Victoria," Jimmy groaned, twisting on her tits, "your pussy feels so fucking good!"

"Fuck it hard baby!" she begged as she began to cum, "OH YEAH... RIGHT THERE!!!"

"OH SHIT!!" he howled in pleasure, "I'M GONNA CUM!!"

"Yeah Jimmy..." Victoria pleaded, "cum in me. Fill me with that hot, thick delicious cum..."

Barely even a second later, he felt his nuts tense as he began to blast his long withheld cum into the amazing pussy of his sexy older sister.

"That's it!" Victoria cried, continuing to claw at his back, "GIVE ME MORE OF THAT CUM!"

"OH FUCK!!" Jimmy groaned, shaking as he felt himself running, Victoria's pussy however continuing to try and milk him for more.

He finally groaned deeply and pulled out, both of them panting in exhaustion as Janet lunged forward instantly, shoving her mouth to Victoria's overflowing cunt.

Jimmy stroked on his limp, wet cock as he watched Janet go to work, sucking and slurping on Victoria's wet folds, flicking her clit with her tongue.

"FUCK!!!" she howled, wrapping her legs around Janet's head.

Victoria soon began to cum again, the thick sweet and salty mixture of her and her brother's cum oozing from her cunt. She came for nearly a solid 5 minutes as Janet slurped and sucked up every drop before cleaning up all that had run down her pussy and legs. Still starving for more cum, she took Jimmy's cock back into her mouth and sucked him off hard.

"OH SHIT!" Jimmy groaned, shaking with pleasure.

Janet sucked furiously, making a loud slurping noise as she did so, Jimmy gripping her hair as he leaned in to kiss Victoria, pawing at his sister's tits. He worked his cock in and out of Janet's mouth, aided by Victoria's hand gripping his base while he gripped the sides of Janet's head. He kissed Victoria again, his sister rubbing up his chest as their tongues danced lewdly.

"Want her servicing your pussy again?" Jimmy asked to which Victoria nodded, leaning back and rubbing herself.

"Alright baby," Jimmy said, "get on the bed and eat Victoria out."

Janet reluctantly pulled from Jimmy's cock and crawled up onto the bed and in between Victoria's legs, slowly licking her pussy. Victoria moaned as she reached to play with her tits, Jimmy getting up on the bed also and kissing Janet's beautiful ass before he slowly slid his dick into her pussy. Janet moaned in pleasure, again licking and sucking on Victoria's sweet pussy lips. Jimmy slapped her ass and fucked her faster, reaching up to squeeze on her tits.

"Oh, fuck that's good!" Victoria cried, gripping Janet's head as she ate deeper into her pussy.

"Oh fuck yes!" Jimmy groaned, slamming his dick even harder into Janet.

"Do it baby," Victoria moaned, "cum all that hot thick cut deep in her pussy."

"FUCK YES!!" Jimmy cried, a huge hard burst of cum shooting from his cock deep into her cunt. Several more followed, Jimmy groaning and trembling as Janet's cunt milked him dry.

"Fuck..." he groaned, pulling his limp and sticky cock from her pussy.

Victoria then pushed Janet aside and leaned up to slurp Jimmy's cock clean of cum and pussy juice. He then fell on the bed in exhaustion, Victoria and Janet tongue kissing and swapping his cum.

"Delicious," Janet sighed, rubbing his cum onto her tits, Victoria dutifully licking her clean before they lay down on either side of her brother, three of them soon falling into a long and deep sleep.

******

Jimmy awoke the next morning to find Victoria and Janet gone from his side. Still exhausted from the previous night, he soon fell back asleep.

Meanwhile, the two sluts were out by the pool, Victoria sucking Janet's tits as she fingered her, Janet moaning softly as she cradled Victoria's head.

"Oh fuck..." Janet moaned, Victoria rising up to kiss her deeply.

"I've got a surprise for you," Victoria said with a smile.

She had Janet wait as she headed back upstairs and soon returned with a long, chocolate brown double-ended dildo.

"Oooh..." Janet admired, raising up and opening her mouth for Victoria to slide one end in.

Victoria took the other and they began to fellate both sides, occasionally making out, rubbing each others' pussies.

"Mmm..." Victoria moaned, separating here lips from Janet, "turn around for me."

Janet smiled, knowing where his was going and complied, turning her ass to Victoria as she leaned over the arm of the couch.

"Good girl..." Victoria said, shoving her face in and licking up and down Janet's wet pussy and then up to her asshole.

Janet moaned softly, shaking her ass on Victoria's face as Victoria licked her deeper, slurping on her wet pussy.

She then sucked on the dildo before slowly pushing into her cunt, Janet letting out a loud gasp as Victoria began thrusting it in and out.

"Mmm... yes... fuck me..." Janet moaned, playing with her tits.

Victoria then began sucking off her end before turning her back to Janet and sliding it into her own pussy, moaning as it entered her.

The pair began to each throw their asses back, moaning and groaning as they got off together.

"OH FUCK!" Janet cried,

"OH SHIT!!" Victoria cried.

After a few more moments of fucking themselves to near orgasm, Victoria pulled off, removing the opposite side from Janet as well.

Both panting sluts then switched sides, each sucking and tasting the other's sweet pussy juice.

"You taste so good Jan..." Victoria moaned, slurping it up and down.

"Mmm... so do you..." Janet moaned, sucking it deep down her throat.

"It can't replace real one though," Victoria said, flicking her eyes toward the stairs.

Janet nodded, continuing to suck her end just as the door opened, Jimmy sauntering in with his beautiful morning wood bouncing between his legs.

"Morning ladies," he greeted with a smile, kissing Victoria deeply before kissing Janet and sitting between them.

He and Victoria continued to make out, Janet instantly sucking his dick into her, gagging on it before Victoria moved to help her, sucking lewdly on his head as she beat off the shaft. Janet watched intently as she fondled his nuts, soon replacing Victoria as she slid her lips down the shaft, the two of them kissing as Victoria beat her brother off again.

"Ohhh fuck..." Jimmy groaned, reaching over to finger Janet.

Janet moaned loudly, locking lips with Victoria again.

"I want to see you ride his hard cock," Janet moaned, Victoria needing little more encouragement as she swung her leg over and slid down his dick, Jimmy groaning as he lay on his back.

"OH FUCK!!!" Victoria cried, Jimmy grabbing her ass and beginning to thrust upward into her.

"Yeah bitch," Janet moaned, mounting Jimmy's face to feel his tongue lashing against her pussy, "ride that fat cock."

"OH GOD YESSSSS!!!" Victoria screamed, riding him harder and harder before she finally dismounted, moving down to taste her pussy on his dick, sucking him all the way down, slobbering on his nuts.

"Oh that tastes so good," Victoria moaned, pulling back to let Janet lean in and taste it as well.

"Delicious..." Janet moaned, licking up and down his shaft before she dismounted from his face and slid down his cock.

"OH FUCK HE'S SO BIG!!" Janet cried, Victoria kissing her deeply as Jimmy drilled her from beneath.

"OH FUCK..." Janet screamed as she began to cum, unleashing a deluge of her juices onto Jimmy's fat dick.

Victoria pulled Jimmy out and instantly set again to tasting Janet on him, slurping him down deeply. She then slid his dick back into Janet, sucking and licking his balls as he fucked her hard. Unable to resist tasting herself, Janet dismounted again, sucking him down as Victoria continued to suck his nuts.

In desperate need of fucking his sister, Jimmy sat up, kissing Victoria deeply before laying her on her side, sliding his dick in and fucking her in a spooning position.

"OH YES!" she cried, "GIVE ME THAT FAT COCK!"

He began fucking her faster, Victoria making out with Janet as she screamed into her mouth.

"OH FUCK!!!" Victoria screamed, "DAMN, YOU FEEL SO GOOD INSIDE ME!!"

"Fuck yeah..." Jimmy groaned, pounding her pussy deep as Janet sat on the arm of the couch, spreading her legs and pulling Victoria's face to her pussy.

Victoria cried into her cunt as Jimmy fucked her faster and faster, finally pulling out as he felt the urge to cum. Victoria wasted no time in sucking him off again, delaying his orgasm. Jimmy groaning as Janet moved in to kiss him deeply, feeling on his chest. He then positioned Janet back over the side and slapped her ass, sliding his dick in as he began to fuck her doggystyle.

"Oh... oh shit..." he groaned, beginning to fuck her deeply as she kissed Victoria.

"Oh fuck... you're dick is fucking me so deep..." Janet moaned as Victoria then stood, kissing Jimmy and rubbing herself on the back of the couch as she watched the two of them go at it.

Janet couldn't resist but to shove her mouth to Victoria's pussy, eating her deeply until she came in Janet's mouth, shaking and screaming as she experienced a magnificent orgasm.

Soon after, Victoria and Janet were in a 69 position, Jimmy fucking Victoria's pussy as Janet alternated eating her out and sucking or licking his nuts swinging above her head.

"OH FUCK!" Victoria screamed as Jimmy yanked her hair, "ITS SO FUCKING GOOD!!"

Jimmy groaned and pulled out, shoving his juice soaked cock into Janet's open mouth, moaning as she sucked him off.

"Fuck yeah... that's it baby..." he groaned softly.

The backyard was a cacophony of moans, slaps and screams as Jimmy fucked Victoria furiously, Janet sucking his balls.

"FUCK YES! GIMME THAT DICK I NEED IT!!!" Victoria screamed, Jimmy picking up speed until she finally came again, her nectar oozing down his shaft to his nuts and into Janet's mouth.

Pulling her quivering pussy off his dick, she turned around and lay on top of Janet, sucking her tits before sucking off Jimmy, his balls still being serviced by Janet.

"Fuck, thats so good..." Jimmy moaned.

Soon after, Janet was riding him hard, Victoria sucking his balls as Jimmy was sucking Janet's tits.

"OH MY GOD, ITS SO FUCKING GOOD!!" Janet screamed, riding his dick faster and faster.

"Mmm... I could watch that pretty pussy bounce on that dick all day..." Victoria said, rubbing herself to them.

They fucked hard and passionately, Jimmy's balls slapping against Janet's ass while Victoria rapidly fingered her pussy, playing with her tits. Jimmy groaned loudly beneath Janet, his fingers sinking deeply into her ass flesh, fucking her so hard it felt like her eyes would pop out, gripping the arm of the couch.

"Oh my god! ITS SO DEEP!" Janet screamed, beginning to cum again.

Her pussy soon erupted, cumming down Jimmy's cock yet again as he yelled out and pulled her off his dick, standing and stroking it furiously. Victoria and Janet instantly got to their knees with their mouths open wide just in time for him to deliver a long hard cumshot on their faces.

Several more followed, his two sluts swallowing all they could catch and sucking hungrily for more. Jimmy groaned in pleasure as they each slid his softening cock down their throats.

"Fuck, that was good..." Jimmy groaned as he ran dry.

"Indeed..." Janet agreed, Victoria licking up the cum which fired onto her tits.

"You have to come and visit again soon," Janet said, licking on Jimmy's throbbing dick.