Passing the Torch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Count on it," Victoria replied, kissing and hugging her, Jimmy's cum squishing between them and getting them sticky.

Once they broke apart, Victoria began to stroke her brother's dick slowly, sucking gently on the head as Janet sucked on her tits.

"I can't thank you enough for helping, sis..." Jimmy moaned, his dick hardening again in her mouth.

"Oh I'm sure you can find some way," Victoria replied with a smirk, sucking him back and sliding a finger in his asshole, making him gasp as he gripped her hair.

"OH FUCK!!!" he yelled in pleasure, his cock exploding in Victoria's mouth. She moaned, sucking and swallowing as her mouth was filled with his hot seed.

After what felt like an eternity, he ran dry, falling back on the couch and watching as Victoria and Janet began a long cum swapping kiss.

Jimmy grinned, seeing his dick was still rock. He knew it'd be still a while before Victoria returned home and he could barely wait to see all that would occur.