Passing Tides Ch. 01-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am lead by the hand and sat at the foot of the bed facing the door; the bed makes a firm bench wrapped in a heavy cotton duvet. There is a small desk with chair, a padded sofa and upon one wall hangs a modern look painting within a black frame the design is simple but tidy.

Before me Nathaniel kneels on one knee and brings his face close to mine, I am gripped by sudden panic and my hands hold on tight to the quilt I am placed upon. My body wants to run away and my mind whirls with regrets about coming here this evening but all of these notions are pointless, it would never be too late to make this all stop but for now I have made 'bed' and must lay in it.

"I know this must be scary and you may leave whenever you want, I want you to know this," he pauses for a moment then places his hand upon my right breast, I feel myself involuntarily jolt and my back straightens, my whole frame begins to ache as every muscle tightens in defence. "I don't think you would be here this evening, in this room, if you didn't want more." His voice is crisp, clear and calm.

"Things may get weird and they may seem scary but if you find you can stay for the whole show I promise you will regret nothing," he lets a little chuckle slip "what could be more regrettably than wonder what could have been?"

With this his hand runs down my breast pulling as it descends, it burrows under my top, across my hip and up my back stopping at the clip of my bra.

"Tell me, is this what you want?"

My world stops for a moment, at first there is no noise other than my pounding heart but then I hear a distant gathering of voices; I try hard to make out words.

"I won't force you to be here but you will soon need to give me an answer, time is not our friend." Nathaniel continues.

The distance voices turn to singing, I try to understand what is being sung but my pounding heart has taken up residence in my ears now and it is a deafening occupant. My body shakes nervously as I find myself at 'the crunch', the moment in which I must choose to end my escapade or dare to venture into the unknown.

My mouth feels dry and there is a tremendous lump in my throat making an attempt at speech near impossible, through sheer determination I manage to let just enough words slip through my lips.

"I want this." The deed is done.

With the finishing of these three words the strap being held in Nathaniel's hands snaps undone and I find that breathing is now somewhat easier.

The singing outside is now very easy to hear and as Nathaniel slips my pinafore away, my top off over my head, taking my bra and green silk scarf with it. I can identify that it is a woman singing Happy Birthday to an 'Isla' and that they are very close, practically outside of our room.

I feel very aware of my position within this small space, I am topless and vulnerable, perched upon the foot of the bed with Nathaniel stood by the door just a few feet away from me.

My world feels very unclear, as if every moment is part of a vivid dream; I am very much in control but none of it is real.

Before I can even begin to try and tighten my grip on reality Nathaniel dashes my chances of finding any realism to pieces, he reaches for the door handle and with a twist of the wrist and a metallic click, opens the access. As the door is pulled open I sit petrified and half naked look at two people, but I can only see the faces of one of them. Standing outside is Nathaniel's 'companion' Evie, she is dressed up to the nines and has a smile from ear to ear, she stands just behind a slightly smaller woman and has both of her hands clasped over the stranger's face, covering hers eyes and most of her facial features. Uninvited they both shuffle clumsily into the room with Evie steering the other and position themselves before me, I am still having a very hard time trying to process what is happening to me, I feel very light headed as if I may faint at any moment and I can feel the fear sweat take position on my bare body.

I look towards Nathaniel hoping for an answer but instead he sends me a wink and walks over to meet the two newcomers.

"Isla, are you ready for your present?" he places both of his hands upon the girl's shoulders as if he should need to suddenly hold her still.

"Of course she wants it and I've been waiting all day for her to get it!" Evie announces "Besides, when have you ever heard Isla say no to a good thing?"

Evie's eyes meet mine then roll downwards and stare at my breasts, I cover them up quickly by crossing arms and placing each hand of my opposite shoulder but I know she had seen all that could be seen the moment that door opened.

"I'm ready" peeps up a little voice from behind the hands.

Nathaniel walks over to me and whispers a warm voice into my ear.

"Under the pillow case you will find a playing card, The Queen of Hearts, tear it with your teeth when you want out. You are safe."

I feel ill at the mere idea of the uncertainty which is about to befall me but it brings me a small degree of comfort knowing that my way out is just an arm's length away; I must confess that I am near my breaking point already.

"Then Happy Birthday, Isla!" announces Nathaniel.

"Happy Birthday!" echoes Evie, and with this she withdraws her hands from Isla's face; I recognise her almost instantly.

Her hair has been cut shorter and is now almost poker straight but the real give away is the mousey face and thick red framed glasses, it is the girl that was so quick to leave our café this morning.

"Is that..." Isla begins to smile "The tea lady from this morning?" she ends her question loudly and with excitement; I feel humiliated.

"It is!" Evie responses with equal measure of excitement, rocking back and forth on the heels of her little black shoes.

"Holy fuck!" exclaims Isla and with this she kneels down then shuffles up in front of me bring her face close to mine; her smile is vast. With a free hand she sweeps my fringe away and hooks it behind my ear then places her lips passionately against mine so hard that my head is forced back, from behind a closed mouth I let out a small fear squeak I feel a little stubby slick tongue try to enter.

I close my eyes tightly and my teeth shut together acting as the portcullis to my mouth, after a short attempt the invading tongue retreats but not before placing a quick but hammered final kiss.

When I open my eyes the room is blurry and it takes a few seconds to come into focus, my arms supporting my upright position feel weak and I find it impossible to tell whether I am going to be faint or sick; either are a possibility.

As clarity returns to my vision Isla is still kneeling before me but now Evie is also on her knees to the left side of her.

"Well, what do you think?" Evie turns and whispers into Isla's ear, only just loud enough for me to hear.

Clearly and with no intention of returning such quiet words she replies.

"A religious virgin?" She beams "You two know how to treat a girl, don't you!"

With strength of an unknown origin I parry the comment.

"I am not a virgin."

Sadly, the ironclad voice inside my lungs only exits as a shivering wreck.

Isla's smile fades and in its space a look of great sternness appears, her hands trace up the inside of both of my legs and stop at my kneecaps; taking a firm grip upon both.

"Girl," she answers back "As you will soon discover," she starts to prise my legs open and my best efforts to resist her are underpowered "If you haven't been taken by me, you are a virgin; untouched."

She turns her head and then knocks it to one side beckoning Nathaniel over; her attention turns back to me and my new exposure.

"Nathaniel, be a good friend and wrap that green scarf around the church girl's neck," she commands with no expression "Evie, she is wearing underwear, remove it for me please, I have my hands full."

Simultaneously they both obey her without question and while my mind races desperately trying to find the right words to say or the correct movements to make, as asked of them my scarf is placed around my neck and my underwear now lays beside the bed leaving me open for onlookers to see.

Wearing only my knee high black socks and green scarf the three all gather around me, knelt up and exploring me with their eyes. I look to Nathaniel and he sends me a faint but calming smile, I feel alienated and scared but for reasons beyond my own understanding his smile soothes me and keeps my pounding heart from failing under the immense pressure.

Isla, the centre piece of the trio scoots herself forward and I feel the smooth sides of her arms glide against the inside of my legs, with her wedged between my thighs shutting myself away and recovering some dignity is now an impossibility. With myself and her locked into place she loosens her grip on my kneecaps and instead takes a hold of each end of the wrapped scarf; handing over each one of each to Nathaniel and Evie. With the three of them now sat around my knees as if they were idolising my open form a sort of calm falls upon me. My giddiness and fear swirls together into a sensation that is euphoric, my head gently rolls back slowly under its weight and soon I am staring at the smooth ivory coloured ceiling.

As the gentle flapping of a butterfly's wings cause's flight or the twitch of a finger can fire a gun, the effortless rolling back of my head prompts the start of the second losing of my innocence.

As quick as a whip both ends of the scarfs pull delivering me a slight asphyxiation and with the leverage of this pull both Nathaniel and Evie lurch forward and their mouths latch on to my nipples sending tremors surging into my chest.

It is futile to stay silent and in no time at all I let out a gasp. The mouths upon me are contrasting sensations, Nathaniel cups me in both hands and I feel him draw upon me while Evie licks and nibbles,

the sensitivity flirts between teasing to an unbearable sting; it only takes a few fleeting moments before my moans and squeaks become rapid.

Taking my upright balance over to just one hand I run my fingers through Nathaniel's soft hair and press my forehead hard against his head as if bracing for an impact.

Finally I can take no more, I begin to shuffle and resist as his pulling mouth turns to yanking and her nibbles shift to gnawing; I am no longer being taunted by lusting mouths, I am being feasted upon.

I turn to face my captor, the one nestled between my legs and she is eyeing at me while grinning like the famous Cheshire Cat.

"You squeak like a mouse; you know that?" she mocks.

With this she pokes her tongue out and before I have time to object or defend myself she drives her stout, pink rod into my opening; then draws a serpentine line upwards and places a single kiss upon my clitoris.

Although I know this is what she wants and I do not have any desire to satisfy her sadist needs my mouth opens and a loud 'eep' sound emanates. I have always been very self-conscious of my sounds and past lovers have always been quick to highlight that I do not make the sounds they typically hear in their experiences. Still, it has been a vast passage of time since I have been tasted by a companion and this female tongue is far from a man's gift of oral.

With Evie and Nathaniel still silently latched to each of my now very tender breasts I feel a tingling sensation in my pelvic region and without touching I know that I am wet, the weight of my whole body seems to relax and disappear as I feel the heat of 'need' rises up within me.

I watch as Isla now knees on the floor with her legs parted and one of her hands is aggressively rubbing circles onto her out of sight pussy, she starts to let out a heavy panting sound. Her other hand darts out towards Nathaniel's belt and begins frantically attempting to undo his buckle, after a moment of lashing fingers against the black leather and metal clasp she finally succeeds and like a lover of great experience manages to detach the belt, undo the little top button of his trousers, unzip the last restraint and remove his erection from its cloth cage.

I have had very few sexual partners, fewer still that I ever had intercourse with, so the sudden sight of this intimidating cock with daunting width and length made my heart seem to skip a beat.

With her one hand satisfy herself Isla grips Nathaniel by his shaft and begins to slowly work her clutch up and down its length, he reacts by letting out a humming sigh which sends vibrations though my incredibly erect nipple and deep into my breast.

In reaction to this buzzing I call out, the volume of my squeal shatters the near silence of the room and is soon follow by another squeak as Isla takes advantage of my moment of weakness and fasteners her lips around my wet; a flurry of licks begin to beat against my lips and bud sending me into a whirlwind of pleasure.

In no time at all the burning sensation in each breast is forgotten, overridden by the huge feeling of pressure building up inside my head and cunt, the room rapidly becomes an orchestra of sex as I begin to send out stuttering high pitched cries, Nathaniel's moans become longer, louder and quivering, the subtle wet swirling of Isla's self-serving and the occasional giggle from Evie as she obverses my undoing fills the air.

I look down and struggle to comprehend what my eyes are showing me.

To my left Evie is resting her head against my chest and looking inward at the action, her tongue flicking repeatedly upwards at my erect nipple causing it to spring about, to my right I have my hand still around Nathaniel's head holding it hard against my bosom as he cups it firmly in both hands, I press him so tightly that I cannot see one side of his face but it is hard to miss his exposed cock being tugged with intense rhythm; it is sure to burst soon.

Finally, her shoulders crushed between my tensing thighs sits Isla, looking up at me, her eyes made wide and longing by the magnification of her glasses. As our eyes meet she halts her licking and instead closes her lips around my clit and commences the act of simultaneously lashing her tongue almost violently while drawing upon me with short throbbing sucks.

This is it, I can hold back no more. No longer can my self-consciousness or anxieties hold me back. I cannot worry about the sounds I make the colour my face turns or the way in which I climax as they are going to happen whether I like it or not. In a final build of pressure I edge a little closer to Isla's face, held back by the two nuzzling at my body, then speak out a raspy and strained 'fuck you'.

With this I relax and my soul escapes my body, such an orgasm that it almost hurts to let the built up ecstasy leave my shell, I scream as a deluge of wetness exits my pussy and with this final act of indignity finished I fall backwards upon the bed with a bounce, the mouths of Nathaniel and Evie make a popping sound at they are forced off of me by the fall. With my last ounce of strength, I tilt my head forward to see what my company is doing and though darkened, fainting vision I see Isla's face pull away from my privacy with a long string of my wetness linked from her lips to my slit. I lose power and again collapse; saturated in sweat with a chest pounding and ringing in my ears.

"Church girl, that was pathetic!" calls out a voice from the fog of my disarray "Who gave you permission to do that?" The tone of anger increases in Isla's speech "I'm just getting warmed up, Nathaniel is still hard and poor Evie hasn't had any fun! No fun at all."

In a whimper that is fragmented by gasps for air I do my best to ask for a break, a moment to recover myself.

"You can have a break when all of us need one, I shall not have my party ruined by the church girl that couldn't keep up!" with that I feel a sharp sting as Isla slaps my delicate pussy.

"Nathaniel, I'm getting a shower. This 'girl' has soaked me, while I'm gone I want you to fuck her, hard."

Although my body is shaking, my ears are still ringing and I'm gasping for air like a fish out of water I still manage to find a way to feel a deeper sense of panic and confusion.

"Fuck her to pieces and if you have finished before I grant you permission I shall have to punish you personally."

With this I hear her step into the en-suite bathroom and turn on the shower, the splashing water accompanying the rainfall which still patters against the window.

"...And Evie," she calls from within the room "Use them both as you wish, you have my blessing to teach them a few lessons." With this I hear the thumping of her feet stepping inside of the shower and the shift of the waters noises as they hit Isla's body and not the hardened floor.

The mattress that I lay upon shifts around as Nathaniel clambers onto me, I press one arm against his shoulder blade in an attempt to hold him back, I am neither physically nor psychologically prepared for his entry, he begins to run the head of his cock up and down my opening.

"The pillow your head is upon; the card is beneath it. Isla is a beast but if you play that safety card she will understand; I will make her understand."

I reach one hand under the pillow and as promised I feel a thin piece of rectangular card, I clasp it tightly, prepared to use it at any moment.

"Are you ready, truly?" Nathaniel says in a calming voice.

His tip is hot and it has found its position to charge, I can feel myself being stretched as it begins to enter, the sensation costs me my ability to speak and so I instead nod my head to show my willingness.

So continues my second loss of innocence.

Grasping the bed covers with one hand tightly and pressing my other palm against his chest I feel my whole body slide a few inches up the bed as he pushes his hips to meet me.

Before I have time to draw breath I am sieged by an almighty shunt which drives his heat deep into me, such a sudden and overwhelming sensation of both great stretching and fullness rides up from between my legs, through my chest and out of my mouth; culminating in a near deafening shout of pleasure.

I clasp both of my hands over my mouth in an attempt to silence myself but it is far too late; I hear Evie laughing at my reaction to being lanced.

With my gaze fixed forward I stare at Nathaniel's chest but my vision is blurred, my look is more accurately cast through his body and fixed upon the ceiling above him.

Without breaking my fixed view I hear the shuffling of another body, Evie's movement, and via my periphery I see her kneel at the side of the bed. She crosses both of her arms over the edge and the rests her head upon them; looking affectionately at my face.

I turn my head to face her and as I do this Nathaniel shifts his body away from me, this in turn drags his heated weight out of my own body leaving nothing but a hollow sensation in its wake. My mouth, still covered by trembling hands, fails to remain silence. A muffled whimper with vibrato comes forth and with this I see Evie's eyes widen with excitement; like a child unboxing a present.

No sooner has Nathaniel's shaft been withdrawn from me, it comes back with the same brute force but now, upon crashing with base of his cock, he no longer pauses so that I may acclimatise myself to having his stallion meat crammed into such an ill-fitting lock. Instead his monition gathers an increasing pace and ferocity.

The feeling of such a large member moving in and out of my body is absolutely overwhelming and the slickness from my recent climax offers me little protection from such a pounding. I want to scream out and release the pleasure again as the pressure in my cunt once more reaches a new level of unbearable, I feel both physically and psychologically pulverised.

My ears being ringing and my vision blurs as my body jolts up from the bed like a human possessed, arching my back in a manner that my head hardly rests on the mattress at all.