Passing Tides Ch. 01-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nathaniel breaks his silence and begins to moan and pant in rhythm to his invasion of my body, with this new instrument in the great orchestra of our fucking I pay little attention to Evie's soft hand now grasping my right breast; rolling it in clockwise circles.

"You know, Nathaniel," Evie speaks out "If you spill in this girl Isla will very upset with us both."

As Evie shares her concern neither of us break eye contact, I want to look away but there is nowhere to cast my gaze that doesn't deliver the same level of overwhelming embarrassment and worry.

"Besides," Evie continues "Our guest doesn't want you to stop so soon, do you...?"

It takes a moment for me to realise I'm now stuck between a deep filling and a conversation with a stranger.

"I'm sorry," Evie begins to laugh "I haven't a fucking clue what your name is, girl."

As Evie cusses she squeezes my breast hard.

I open my mouth but no words come out, just another high tone as I feel Nathaniel's cock hitting the back wall of my pussy. As he continues to collide his hips against mine I feel my legs begin to twitch and move, my heart kicks against my rib cage and I'm hypnotised by the shifting sensation of my one breast, free from Evie's, moving in time with the impacts against my frame.

The world begins to turn dark as my eyes roll back against my will and the sharp ringing in my ears reaches a near deafening volume

"Nathaniel, I know that look," Evie's light tone turns stern "Don't you fucking dare!"

The man between my legs begins to speed up and his crashing against me makes a fleshy thumping sound as it strikes hard.

"If you disobey her there will be hell to pay for both of us! Do not be a fucking spoil sport!"

"I'm sorry Evie, she's so fucking tight!" Nathaniel whispers with a hoarse undertone.

With this I am lost, the heaviness in my head almost explodes and I let out an almighty scream as the burning between my legs is quenched with a gush of myself.

Never before in any of my memories have I ever screamed but this was something different, an almost animalistic fever beyond any human control. The orgasm is long and drawn out as Nathaniel continues to ride into a new wetness, my shoulder blades pinch together and my back shudders as I finally stop, my eyesight returns and the ringing begins to fade away.

"No, no, no!" Evie practically leaps from the side of the bed towards my feet, as I look down my body at her, now at Nathaniel's side, I watch in shock and horror as she grabs the base of his penis, unsheathes it from my body and quickly plunges it into her mouth.

Nathaniel lets out a loud exhale. He tightly grasps one of my ankles in one hand and holds a fistful of Evie's hair in the other, this pushes her head towards him and I confess that my heart skips a beat watching her so easily consume so much length.

As I try to shuffle into an upright position I feel the damp patch of my orgasm and sense the perspiration on my back, my body is sticky with wetness and small beads of sweat have gathered on my breasts and collar.

Aside from my heavy breathing I watch in silence as Evie holds Nathaniel's ejaculating cock in her mouth, the little bump in her throat bounces as she swallows several waves of him. After a few tugs at his tip with her lips she removes him and closely inspects his cock, she plunges her mouth around him for a final time and draws away with a heavy suck; Nathaniel loosens his grip in both hands, setting me free, and takes a staggered step backwards.

Not a drop wasted, no evidence left.

Evie takes a graceless walk into the little room Isla is showering in and returns drinking a glass of water.

Now that I am no longer shrouded by the fog of my situation it suddenly comes to my attention the bizarre relationship these three people seem to share. The way they carry themselves and seem to be completely comfortable around each other, in a warped way I almost feel jealous of their little universe as I have always found most social situations very difficult let alone such a taboo environment.

Unsure of where exactly to place myself or what to say I remain very still for a while and the odd symphony of the heavy rain outside and the pitter patter of the shower.

Soon Nathaniel is sat on the corner of the bed next to me and removing what little clothes remain on his body, I resist casting my eyes upon his naked self.

"Josie," he turns to face me, "If you want to stay you can but I think it is only fair of me to warn you that Isla can be..." He pauses and looks me in the eyes "a little rough and ready."

"And for God's sake, your sake, his sake and more importantly my sake," Evie interrupts "Don't let Isla know that boy next to you finished!" She points an index finger sharply at Nathaniel.

Evie again walks over to the shower room holding the now empty glass in one hand while unbuttoning her top with the other. The sound of the running water stops and there is a muffled, inaudible chatter. Again Evie exits the little room with a full glass of water. As she holds the glass towards me Isla also exits the shower room wrapped in a cream towel and heads over to us both, she takes the glass from Evie's hand before I have a chance to accept it then drinks half.

Isla places a quick kiss upon Evie's neck then turns to Nathaniel.

"I didn't keep you waiting, did I?" She smiles but I cannot judge the sincerity of it.

With swift motion Isla sits upon my lap with a bouncy, her towel is damp and I can feel the warmth of the shower radiating from her. Again with no time to prepare myself she places a peck of a kiss upon my unsuspecting lips and then leans over to Nathaniel; she is deceivingly light and puts little pressure on me.

"I'm not that boring am I?" She questions Nathaniel as she guides a hand to his lap and squeezes his member, I watch as it gains a little more size in her hand.

He closes his eyes as the squeezing intensifies 'Not at all Isla, never a dull moment with you around' his eyes reopen and he looks at me, sending a smile.

"Then is it her? Or 'Us'?" Isla starts to retaliate, "Does the sight of us two ladies together do nothing for a man such as you?"

Isla grabs my hand tightly and runs it under her damp towel, forcing my palm against her breast, I feel her erect nipple press against my skin.

"You don't enjoy these sight of us two fine specimens together? Or perhaps it's something else...?" Evie turns to me and shuffles on my lap so that she is riding me side saddle, exposing my chest for the room to see.

"Church girl," her Cheshire Cat grin returns as she pinches one of my nipples between her thumb and index "Did these two do as I asked? Was the fucking to your liking?"

I am stunned by the boldness of her character and before I can consider answering she begins to tweak my nipples, rolling them as if they were dials on a machine.

"Really, it's a simple question," she continues "and did he cum? Was it good?"

Evie, now pacing the room and still getting undressed interrupts the interrogation, "We thought we'd save that honour for you."

There is a brief moment of silence.

"That's kind of you, Evie." Isla's huge smile returns and with a light bounce she springs from my lap, my hand still stuck under her towel nearly removes it from her as she walks away.

She approaches Evie, towel half on and half off, takes the glass of water from her and hands it too me. As I hold it I observe the stormy waves created by my shaking hands; exhausted from the past and a little scared of the future.

Soon the waves are gone and I place the empty glass back into Isla's waiting open hand.

"Well," she begins "since the night is young and Nathaniel has been saving it all up for us I suppose you'll have no difficulty making him hard, or will you... little church mouse?"

It feels like the bed has disappeared from under me as the shock settles in.

My time in the room feels like an eternity and it only now seems to be starting.

My body aches, my pussy feels exhausted and my hands are still shaking; my comfort zone has long since abandoned me.

I look Isla in the eyes for a moment and then away again, I am beginning to feel my breaking point approaching as I'm no longer just going along for the ride; I'm now somebody else's play thing.

Isla takes the little wooden chair by the desk, rotates it so that the carved back faces me, drops her towel revealing a petite shaven body and then straddles the seat backwards as to keep observing me but also censor herself.

"I think that putting Nathaniel in your mouth should do the trick!" Isla dictates with a joyful tone. "Evie, lend the girl a hand."

With this, as if carefully choreographed, my legs dangling at the foot of the bed and my back upright Evie leads Nathaniel over to me by the hand. As he stands in front of me his cock is level with my head, I feel that familiar pounding heart return and my legs become restless. The bed bumps a little as a now naked Evie sits next to me on my right and begins stroking soft fingers up and down his slowly swelling length.

A second bump as an accompanying naked Isla sits at my left, I do not look at her although I'm sure her eyes are locked onto me.

He cock begins to rise a little as Evie's caressing touch turns him hard, before long his tip is now only an inch or two from my lips, from here I can feel the heat.

"I'm impressed, little church virgin!" She holds my jaw and with no resistance turns my head to face her. "You practically got him hard with that innocent look of yours!"

Pulling herself towards me we lock lips for a moment and she lets a small pleasure moan loose into the room, I feel her breast for a moment press against my bare arm.

We finally pull away.

"You're nervous, I understand because I was sat where you are once," her voice for the first time does not sound like it is on the offensive. "We are alone, what happens in here stays here, so stop worrying about being persecuted for the things nobody will ever know."

With an index she gently pushes my jaw back to face Nathaniel's penis.

"Show me that you do know how to have a little fun, we've all heard your orgasms and you want this as much as..."

Before she can finished I place my mouth round his cock and slowly rocking my head from left to right try to take in as much of his shaft as I can.

His tip feels massive in my mouth and my jaw feels held open much wider than I had expected.

He is warm.

"Hungry?" Isla Smirks.