Passing Tides Ch. 05.5-09.5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally the awkwardness of the situation is partially lifted as Isla places the box, no larger than a small matchbox in the palm of her hand, its cables leading out of my sight, and speaks.

"People like getting the things that they like in life, it isn't maths, it is obvious."

The box has three small grey buttons on it, two that appear to represent up and down, and a third that is simply a small circle.

"I don't consider myself to be a spoilt girl, I can get what I want and when I want it, but I've worked hard for that; it isn't a gift it is hard work!"

I look away from her as she unbuttons the loose, white, cotton shirt; starting with the bottom button and working upwards.

"You see Church Girl..."

"Josie" I interrupt.

"You see, Josie, the trouble with success and achievements, no matter how hard to you, some people find them addictive..."

The buttons are half way undone and while I avoid eye contact I can see her pale stomach showing.

"I do consider myself an addict, Josie, I have an addiction, not to getting my own way like some fucking princess... no."

She pauses her speech as one of her button causes her difficulty, it pops undone and her smooth under-cleavage can be seen. Now that more of her torso is exposed I see one of the white cables running up her front; hiding under the remaining cotton

"No, I don't think I'm spoilt because I love the adventure, not the destination, do you understand, Josie?"

The final button is undone and with this she pulls back the left side of her waistcoat and shirt revealing herself, the white cable stops here. Attached to her nipple by what appeared to be a thin slice of black electrical tape, resides a small white plastic bead approximately the size of a fingertip. From the affixed bead, the cable connects to the box in her hand.

I try my best to hold some control in the situation by denying her the craved attention.

"So, what is it you want now, Isla?" I answer, in as strong a voice as I can muster.

Again Isla shuffles as to expose the other side of her chest, the same device is taped to her other rosy pink nipple with an identical cable reaching down towards to box.

"What do I want?" With her hand now free she places it on my chin and turns me to glace and her chest, then upwards into her eyes "Push the up button and I'll tell you."

I hesitate for a moment, her breath is sweet, her body is warm and the rain outside is now lashing against the glass.

I know this intoxication, this spell I am being placed under is very familiar to me, and as I try my best to build a defence but the sensation between my legs tells me the battle is already being lost.

"And if I don't push the button?" I rasp.

"Silly Josie, you asked me and now you deny yourself the answer?"

She places the box in my hand and guides my thumb over the correct button. I can feel my chest pounding and my hands begin to sweat.

"Josie, it is fine." she leans in to whisper in my ear and her breast presses against mine; making my own breathing laboured.

"If you don't want to push the button, I'll get somebody else to do it and they can find out exactly what I want." her breath is warm and I find my own breathing now shakes as my body begins to burn what little energy I have left.

"Perhaps young and handsome Edward would push it for me?" A moment's pause as she flicks my earlobe a few times with her stubby tongue.

"Maybe I should follow him into his room and..."

I push the button.

Immediately both of the beads connected to Isla begin to softly vibrate with a low intensity.

I feel both her arms wrap around my shoulders and hold me tightly, I feel her teeth lightly latch onto my teased ear and with this a warm panting breath strokes the side of my face.

"Again, Josie. Push it again."

I comply and the vibrations intensify, her chest held steadfastly to my own I too share some of the gentle buzz, although not in such a sensitive place.

"Do you love him Josie? Is that why you pressed it?" she lets go of my ear to talk but immediately reattaches once she is finished speaking.

I am taken back by the question, especially the time she in which she chose to ask me it.

"No, I don't" I begin to wonder if Isla is perhaps just a damaged and lonely person, rather than the sadistic sex addict I presumed she was. For a fleeting moment I return the hug and then press the button once more; the tremors grow stronger.

"Good, because I want to know what he tastes like," she licks my neck up and down as if she were painting it with her saliva "These quiet and defensive boys always make me so wet."

I presumed correctly the first time around, perhaps she is damaged but I doubt very much that she is a lonely soul.

She lets go of her embrace, before I can break free from the erotic fog she had shrouded my clarity with and object to her needs, Isla had already raised her behind from my lap and was shuffling her trousers down past her knees; no underwear but this was almost to be expect.

Placing her bare behind back down onto my lap she pinches the corner of the electrical tape and swiftly rips it away; raising the vibrating bead high into the air for me to see.

Isla deafens me. I wince.

"Ah! You absolute fucker!"

Her nipple has two red marks each side of it from where the tape was residing.

I'm left stunned at what is happening as Isla leans forward to examine her lower half. With her index and middle finger she holds her pussy open, places the bead down upon her hood and pats the tape down to secure it into place.

Almost immediately upon impact I feel her muscles tighten as the bead hums against her clit.

She leans in to kiss me but I move my head so that my cheek brushes against her and the hug continues.

This embrace however is different, before I was being wedged between the chair and Isla's might. Now I was being crushed by a pre-orgasm embrace and ground down to dust by bucking hips. The gentle breathing replaced by irregular moans and sighs, soft hands upon my back swapped for clawing fingernails.

"Do you love me, Josie?" the question followed by a lusty calling out.

I feel like a villain and a tool as I reply from the heart.

"No, I don't, I do not love you."

"Good, I don't need love now." she snatches the control from my hand and rapidly taps the same button.

The vibrators are near thunderous in volume and the pulse is so rapid that it almost feels painful with the remaining bud upon Isla's nipple just touching my chest.

"You want this, Josie!" her speech is almost inaudible in the concoction of slurred words, gasping desperately for air and pleasure moans "Oh fuck, Josie, I'm so close."

Frantic, scrambling hands reach for my arm then hysterically shimmy downwards and lock fingers with mine; pulling my right arm free from its pinned position.

"Oh, fuck fuck fuck!" Isla calls out with no regard for my hearing, her hips spasm against my lap and she tugs at my hand that is being clutched onto "Fingers..." she bites my shoulder hard and I cannot keep my pain silent "Put your fingers inside me, Church Girl!"

Still tightly holding my hand Isla guides the massive of fingers that is our bond and rubs it against her wetness, glazing us both with the warm readiness. I had little say in what Isla was doing, I wanted this but it all happened so fast that I'd had no time to be ready; no preparation.

At last, after some aimless fumbling and pauses so that Isla could release a volley of swear words, she finally grabbed two of my fingers and with great force levered them inside of her, this triggered the kiss she had fought for. Our lips met and she moaned as my fingers touched her cervix.

I felt as though I was connected to a cycle of her and myself, I could feel every layer of her need at my fingertips. The heat, her pussy's grasp that squeezed at every heavy wave of pleasure and the slickness of her desire. Her mouth and tongue feel just as warm and wet, I felt uncertain as to what I was supposed to do to her; so I let her take what she wants.

"I don't know what to do." I admit with some shame, I feel faint with the heat of the moment; my arm begins to shake.

"It's fine" Isla repeats several times and she shuffles her weight so that now her back is sprawled across my lap, with her head and legs over hanging the chair.

I am an observer to the desperate acts of a human that is feral with sexual needs. It is surreal to see her half-dressed across me, my fingers inside of her neatly shaven entrance.

Isla looks me in the eyes and I'm met with a gaze of aggressive madness.

"Get Edward!" she commands with an intense tone; I feel her squeeze my fingers.

I don't reply.

"Call him" she grabs my chest and holds it firmly "I want him in my mouth, don't you want to see his cock?"

I say nothing once more, I feel paralysed but my own wetness cannot deny how I feel.

"Church Girl," another spasm, her breast rock as her hips rise and lower naturally moving my fingers in and out of her "I'm close."

Her eyes close but I can see that they rise up into her head as she swears and moans, her hand (still wet from assisting my entry) grabs at my top and with a heave pulls it upwards; I hear the stitching of my top ripping with the force.

With myself exposed to her she leans upwards and beings lashing my breasts with her tongue, keeping eye contact with me to ensure I'm watching her action. Grapping my wrist tightly she orders that I keep my fingers as straight as possible, then uses her hold of me to guide my hand in and out of her with a furious tempo.

As she presses her face hard into my breast and sucks wildly on my now erect and tender nipple, her cries of pleasure are muffled out by the smothering.

With a few final, vigorous pushes of my wrist Isla comes to a climax, she arches herself nearly a foot away from the lap she had spread across and screams into my breast, her pussy leaks into to palm of my hand and finally, with one last spasm she collapses. As her head falls away from my chest a thin trail of saliva bridges the gap between my raw nipple and her lips.

I turn the vibrator down, slowly, then finally off.

She lays unresponsive for what may have been a couple of minutes, the rain still pattering hard against the house is now only accompanied by her heavy breathing.

It is difficult to say for sure but I think for a moment, as my fingers still lay inside of her, I can feel her rushing heartbeat. I feel inferior and stupid at the thought of it, that I could (after all that has happened in the room) view the experience through intimate glasses, the smaller details hardly mean anything to this individual.

Careful, as not to disturb her, I begin to withdraw my fingers.

"Leave them in." Isla whispers, defeated.

We lay silent for a long time, I use this moment of peace to observe and reflect. Everything in my life, all the concepts of right and wrong have drastically shifting of the past week, for many years I never felt like I was living; simply killing time. Things were different now, the world now span counter-clockwise, as alien as it was I hoped this new bizarre reality would last just a little longer.

I pull my t-shirt down and cover myself up, across my navy top sits the clear outline of Isla's wet hand, a white mark that I might keep for sentimental values.

I stroke her torso as if trying to soothe a beast, I feel dirty as I also know that this is a chance to touch same sex taboo without the rest of the world ever knowing. This was a moment trapped in time and I took full advantage of it, as she laid in my arms there was very little that my curious hands didn't explore, I know it was wrong of me but as she softly sighed at each gentle tweak of her nipples, soft pull at her pussy and tickle upon her neck; I had my fun and she had hers.

Isla eyes stayed shut but she shocked me as she spoke clearly.

"The thing I want, Josie."

Silence.

"Yes?"

'The White Hart, all of The Harts, I want them all, I'm going to take them from Dannii and I think I want you to help me."

We sit together for some time afterwards, neither of us acknowledging the request and its potential consequences. I hope that Isla doesn't perceive this as a mutual agreement, so I end our morning with a clear message.

"Plisskin means the world to me, he is a good soul and his friends are my friends."

The wind and rain is a powerful now as it ever was, outside the window the trees sway and the rainfall is guided by the gusts of gale.

"Is Dannii your friend, Josie?" Isla raises herself to her feet like a drunkard from a bed, she makes no attempts to gracefully hide her body as she wiggles her hips and pulls her trousers upwards. My own heat had begun to calm down and this display of physical confidence did little to still my needs.

"I should get going, Josie," the last of the clothing is applied, she leans in and kisses my hand "This weather is going to get far worse before it gets any better!"

I follow her to the front door.

As I twist the handle and being to open the entrance a strong wind cast me aside; the door bashes against the inside wall. Within seconds the stormy weather has blown rain into the hallway, created a large puddle and soaked our feet.

An arm reaches past the both of us as we stand shocked at the doorway and pushes the door closed, Plisskin.

"Work have called, half of the staff aren't needed as this weather is expected to last until late."

Isla places an assuming arm around Plisskin's waist as he talks, he continues to speak and does not react.

"Your young friend here may have to wait to see if it calms down as the roads are likely to be closed."

Isla's other arm wraps around Plisskin's thin frame, forming a hug... of sorts.

"Young friend? If you and I are going to be business partners then you must start calling me Isla!"

She gives him a squeeze as if attempting to raise him from the ground.

"Or perhaps Ms. Capelli? Does that sound better?"

Plisskin begins to sidestep out of the embrace.

"Hair?" he replies with a puzzled tone.

"Hair!?" Isla counters, equally as bemused.

"Capelli, Italian for hair?"

"You speak Italian?"

"No."

There in an awkward sustain as neither party seem to know what to say next. Isla looks at me with an eyebrow raised.

"...And what does Plisskin translate to? Mr Edward."

He places his hands upon both of her shoulders in what appeared to be a rare moment of compassion.

"Isla, I haven't got a fucking clue, ask your girlfriend."

With this he grabs a coat from the nearby rack, guides himself past our bodies and out of the front; into the terrible rainfall.

"She isn't my girlfriend!" I call as he leaves, feeling a lump in my throat, knowing that somebody was aware of my dirty secret.

"No, you are not," Isla grabs the right side of my behind and squeezes "you're my little bitch."

She bursts out laughing and walks away, inviting herself to more time in our cosy home.

"Come on, you slut," she continues to laugh loudly "let's have a drink or something!"

-Chapter 9-

Plisskin was correct.

The rain had come to stay.

At times the storm eased off and the skies suggested that it might back away, but these moments were very short lived and would be compensated with a shower even heavier than before.

The morning had long since ended and now I was trapped indoors with Isla, we had exhausted all conversation and resulted to sitting in the middle of the living room floor with the fireplace blazing and a deck of cards to keep us entertained.

Isla had, predictably, suggested that we play rounds of blackjack and gamble for sexual favours. In the cold light of day, without her hypnotic powers applied this was hardly an appealing offer. I instead suggested the compromise of using truths as a replacement chit. This was met with little resistance.

Thanks only to Lady Luck, I manage to win the first round. I use this a moment to keep the atmosphere tame and safe.

"Tell me about your parents, Isla."

Isla shuffles the deck of cards and begins to redistribute them.

"My mother drank herself to death and then my father left me, a criminal."

There is an awkward silence as the second game is played.

Luck doesn't strike twice and I soon find myself at Isla's mercy, the trademark shark grin creeps across her face.

"Have you fucked Edward?"

"No!" I lie.

Isla collects the cards and swiftly shuffles them.

"Fuck you..." she speaks into the cards "I open my heart to you and you blatantly lie to me, after all we've done together. After this morning."

My chest develops an ache of guilty, this is the first time I've heard sadness in Isla's voice, although this may just be the tone of disappointment.

I lower my defences.

"I have... slept with him," I try to justify my previous lie "Just once! I don't really remember it, a drunken mistake."

A new set of cards are dealt to me.

Isla sniggers with zero intention to hide away any of her emotions.

"Ok, now I feel terrible, my parents are alive and well. My father is a surveyor and my mother fosters children, I have no real contact with them."

I say nothing, I feel humiliated but don't want to grant her the satisfaction.

We play for another hour, the door rattles as Plisskin returns home, the sound of plastic carrier bags being dropped can be heard outside the room.

"Ok, last round."

Isla methodically moves the cards and sets out the deck for a final match.

"Do you know what they call blackjack in Denmark?" states Isla.

"No?"

Isla winks at me.

"Me neither."

She chuckles at her own stupidity.

The final match is won by Isla as she is dealt the perfect hand.

"Josie," she drumrolls her hands upon the carpet to create false suspense "Do you want more of this?"

"Games?"

"No, Josie" she sighs "More sex, more of me, you, Nathanial and Evie."

"I don't know," I try to sound sincere "I don't know what I want, thanks to you."

I place the cards back into their wooden box and crawl across the carpet to return them to the small oak cabinet in the corner of the room.

As quick as a thought I hear a scuffling behind me, then two hands placed on my hips. Isla places her pelvis again my rear and secures herself with a firm thrust forward, rocking me forward in the doggy-style position.

"I cheated!" she announces, thrusting once more "I deliberately gave myself good cards in the last game!" an aura of pride in her voice.

She pushes herself against me twice more, I try to crawl away but with the cabinet in front of me and her hands pulling my hips there is little escape.

"Look at the way your chest wobbles when I do that!" Isla broadcasted at full volume.

I hope Plisskin cannot hear her.

"I cheated! That means you get another question Josie!" she reaches an arm around, slides it under my top and holds one of my breasts in her hand.

"Why do you do this to me?"

She tightens her hold.

"Because it turns us on?"

"Not this!" I can hardly bear the strength of her grip "Why me? Why any of this? Did you pick me on purpose? Am I just a toy?"

A second hand reaches under and secures its place.

"Because, silly..."

Thud.

The door opens with little warning, I desperately try and compose myself or flee the situation but Isla does not let up and I'm forced to endure.

"Erm...?" the sound of Plisskin's reaction makes me wish the ground would swallow me whole and never spit me back out "Are you ok?"

I cannot make words appear. My chest is pulled at and toyed.

"Oh, she is very good" Isla interrupts "Join us?"

1...456789