All Comments on 'Passion and Lust Lost Ch. 04'

by foobus

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Okay

I won't complain about the story line, no point really is there. This is a story about a group of friends who have become swingers. Ask any swinger and they will tell you this story does happen and marriages do not break up. as long as the group involved are happy to continue shagging anything they like then they will continue. It doesn't matter what other people say they don't care. My opinion is let the story continue as it is and then let the years roll by and they all have children by different partners who when they reach the age of consent they swing as well with their friends .Perhaps they should just go and live in a large commune somewhere. They seem to have that anyway they just live in seperate houses. So write what you want to write you will anyway. You obviously like this idea so go with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
you ask if I'm male or female

what are you ? how come the women in your story are able to kind of blackmail their husbands to everything they want but not allow the same for them. the explanations ronnie and jill gave their husband is full of shit and not the truth under the name of not wanting them to hurt. but the truth is they are nothing more than selfish whores. who don't care for nobody not even their children. now to literotica. the beginning was promising, that's why I read so far, but for sure I'm not following further. The characters especially the women Jill, her highschool friend and Ronnie are mildly said, schemer , manipulator and completly no good at all. they lack every positiv characteristic trait. this and the fact of all the week male characters kill every erotic intention you tried to create. what you should do with this story? it's up to you but I think first you should, if male or female ask yourself why you create a story and describe a world where nobody would like to live. the title is also completly misleading. Unhealthy passion towards lust, would have been a lot more appropriate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Walk Away!

This is a story about people I'm glad I don't know. I don't care what the fuck you have them do because their is no love or respect here just wanton sex just for the sake of fucking. If this were true the people you would feel sory for are the kids. Continue or flush them all, I don't care.

tastesgreattastesgreatover 15 years ago
Pity...

The writing of the story is good. It's a pity to waste your talent on such selfish people who are not really interested in anything but themselves. The hell with their husbands, just give me my pleasure and let the chips fall where they may. Very shallow and selfish people. So continue if you wish but maybe try and salvage some of the people...

Simple49erSimple49erover 15 years ago
Am I old fashioned?

No doubt that you can write and certainly create characters who are believable. Because you do it so well, the only direction I see for some of these "relationships" is disaster. Joe in particular, has too many doubts about his wife. She seems more interested in others and not in him or their family. If you do continue this, I am not sure you can reasonably keep them together. As others have noted, you are good at capturing how selfish this life style seems to become. You do not show the husbands and wives having quality time together, ony with others and not with each other. Lust has never sustained realationships, never. What you presented was the breaking of emotinal ties that might never be connected again. As I write this, I think you should finish it, but I am not sure you want to follow it too its realitic conclusion as you have developed it so far: matrimonial destruction for most of these people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Jeez foo - you seem proud of this excrement

if you want to go on making selfish stick figures who fuck without any sense of reality or consequence - go ahead - be stupid - waste your talent on which judging by the comments is on the very few airheads like you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
no love here

Believe the title should say passion and 'love lost' because after stuff like this there won't be any love left.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Swapping and swinging

First off: The writing is first rate. Do you do your own editing? It's phenomenal.-------------------------------------

Second: Sex beyond the marital bed. Most commentators seem to be deeply upset by this. Why do they then read stuff on this site? Do they like revenge stories or some of the other categories?--------------------------------------------------

Lets face it: the statistics are all over the map but, no matter how you slice it, there's a great deal of extramarital sex going on. There's also a lot of divorce as well.

If only 2% of the American public indulge in this swapping behavior, that's still MILLIONS of people who do. Let's not avoid reality here.

Finally, the four chapters presented show people indulging in all sorts of behavior, from full discussion to "entrapment." Seems like real life to me. We have, so far, only one couple whose marriage seems to be in trouble at this point. There are several underlying smoldering "interests" in persons outside the marital couple. If you may recall, some years ago two baseball pitchers "swapped" wives for recreation. One couple decided to make it permanent, the other found they did not have mutual interest and moved on with their lives. A point here is that the exact same could have happened with only platonic get togethers, with the more attracted pair having an affair behind the other's back. Probably more often the case, I'd think.

As the author points out, there are various "rules" for every get together and every couple. To my way of thinking, the problem is that the "rules" often are broken. If you sleep with someone in a swap on Friday night, why shouldn't you repeat the next time the situation arises, even if you marital partner is not indulging in a similar act? Indeed, it might be so exciting and so much fun that the other spouses need not be included, if they are not available or do not like the activity or even the partner that they would end up with.

All of this leads me to the conclusion that this kind of activity requires a balancing act of such fineness that the balancing act of any marriage is in danger of being overwhelmed. Nevertheless, the author is free and indeed encouraged (at least by this corner) to continue the story. We will accept it as a work of fiction and take from it what we will, even if that means we don't think that the behavior of the participants is what we personally admire.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Swapping and swinging

First off: The writing is first rate. Do you do your own editing? It's phenomenal.-------------------------------------

Second: Sex beyond the marital bed. Most commentators seem to be deeply upset by this. Why do they then read stuff on this site? Do they like revenge stories or some of the other categories?--------------------------------------------------

Lets face it: the statistics are all over the map but, no matter how you slice it, there's a great deal of extramarital sex going on. There's also a lot of divorce as well.---------------------------------------------------------------

If only 2% of the American public indulge in this swapping behavior, that's still MILLIONS of people who do. Let's not avoid reality here.-----------------------------------------------

Finally, the four chapters presented show people indulging in all sorts of behavior, from full discussion to "entrapment." Seems like real life to me. We have, so far, only one couple whose marriage seems to be in trouble at this point. There are several underlying smoldering "interests" in persons outside the marital couple. If you may recall, some years ago two baseball pitchers "swapped" wives for recreation. One couple decided to make it permanent, the other found they did not have mutual interest and moved on with their lives. A point here is that the exact same could have happened with only platonic get togethers, with the more attracted pair having an affair behind the other's back. Probably more often the case, I'd think.------------------------------------------

As the author points out, there are various "rules" for every get together and every couple. To my way of thinking, the problem is that the "rules" often are broken. If you sleep with someone in a swap on Friday night, why shouldn't you repeat the next time the situation arises, even if you marital partner is not indulging in a similar act? Indeed, it might be so exciting and so much fun that the other spouses need not be included, if they are not available or do not like the activity or even the partner that they would end up with.----------------------------------

All of this leads me to the conclusion that this kind of activity requires a balancing act of such fineness that the balancing act of any marriage is in danger of being overwhelmed. Nevertheless, the author is free and indeed encouraged (at least by this corner) to continue the story. We will accept it as a work of fiction and take from it what we will, even if that means we don't think that the behavior of the participants is what we personally admire.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Pile of dog shit - do not continue!

The technical writing is good but the plot & characters are so unrealistic & predictable. Basically boring! Do not finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
What are people angry about?

<B>Note to the morally outraged:</B>

Your outrage is hypocritical and bankrupt, you're reading Literotica.

<P><P>

Although some of the characters are a little thin, it is an interesting story. You have set the context, you are now in a position continue the story and demonstrate the potential personal and relational successes and failures that could result from the current situation.

<P>

I admire your story telling ability. I did notice one thing that could have avoided all the people from outside their marriage if Billy and Jill had picked up on it. When Billy began role playing with Jill during their 'Love Making' it really raised the level of satisfaction for both of them. If each of them had created a half dozen personas and a like number of fantasies they would have had 72 possible combinations to avoid boredom. I think most people could easily come up with more than 6 characters and fantasies over time.

<P><P>

-- srgeek --

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
hmmrmmm

Note to the outraged against the morally outraged: You are in the loving wives category of Literotica, it may seem funny but a lot of people can't equate random sex/gangbangs with a healthy marraige. Throw kids into the mix and you're throwing gas on the fire, because while a lot of people could care less what 20 people do in the privacy of a nuthouse, they wouldn't want children exposed to it. Sort of like drugs, I could care less if someone pisses their life away on a passing fantasy promising self destruction, but damned if I can see anything safe or erotic about it when it's around kids!

cheekeyminkeycheekeyminkeyover 14 years ago
interesting..

OK first and formost I would just love to say that WOW what an amazing set of stories. Secondly I have often thought about having those type of situations happen to me. I am in a loving devoted marriage of 5 years and have done a little playing on the side.. some my husband knows about and was involved and some he still has no clue about to this day. I got off a few times while reading this and will deffinitly save this for him to read. Who knows.. maybe something might happen. Thank you so much for the incredible story. I had fun reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
This is crap

end it now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Nonsens

Thats nonsens, delete it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

END IT NOW!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Thanks for writing these stories. I didn't bother to finish the first installment because I get zero satisfaction from a woman making love to a bunch of her husbands friends. Her fucking them all at once in a raucous event - much better. I like the masked gangbang, since it at least tried to pull the event away from the long established relationships.

Most of all, this story helped me to understand that while it would probably be difficult to arrange a suitable stable for a gangbang with unknowns, that the problems that arise from fucking friends is far more of a hassle with potentially lifelong ramifications (outside of STDs).

- a woman

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Why

Why hasn't anybody in the group suggest that they either join or form their own swingers club that way the ladies could pull as many trains as wanted or have the variety of cocks wanted . The husbands could then sample and fuck a variety of pussy when the urge struck. Everything would be out in the open without having to done behind backs no one a cheater. The meetings could include both one on one and group settings and each member would have to contribute dues for the cost of venue. At least then those who participate would be there voluntary and not coerced. Having to decide weather to open the marriage would be decided by each couple. If the couple could not agree then separation or divorce and each would be free to pursue their own way.

diegotoadstickerdiegotoadstickeralmost 10 years ago
Why get Married

While I enjoyed the series, I was left to wonder why anyone in this group was married. There was very little evidence of love or respect and all any of these people was interested in was who they get to have sex with. Just divorce and do what you want.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I agree; seems like very little love lost between most of the husbands and wives here. Sad tale once it gets going.

real69luvrreal69luvrabout 7 years ago
Interesting

Would be nice to see this finished. Loved the read. Thanks.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Advice

Just bury this piece of crap and let it finish decaying. It's already well on its way.

sbmcruisesbmcruise5 months ago

I enjoyed the series. I especially liked the real raw range of emotions of the characters after their participation in the gangbangs. I would be interested in follow up stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous