Passion and Protection

Story Info
A budding relationship and their first time together.
1.5k words
4.4
6.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had been waiting for this day for a long time. They had reached the apex of their hike and had stopped to admire the setting sun. His hand glided towards the small of her back with explicit intention. Its palm rested on her, there, for several seconds. With her back still facing him, she shifted her weight from being primarily on her right foot to a more even distribution between her feet.

She glanced back at him over her shoulder, urging herself to slowly draw her eyes up to eye contact level. With her chin tilted at a small upwards angle, she was enveloped by his gaze. She felt an excitement that had been missing from her physical interactions for quite some time. Upon explicit examination, she could vaguely sense something else; his touch had imparted a feeling of safety in her.

This touch was exceptional, it was the first romantic advance that had ever simultaneously communicated feelings of passion and protectiveness to her. The emotional content of this physical gesture was abundant. She might have been able to predict this level of intimacy before ever being touched by him, it mirrored the keen way he listened to her, and how he remembered small details from her life.

In this moment, he was in tune with her body language, and she could see in his eyes that he recognized the significance in which she slowly lifted her eyes to his. He tilted his chin down slightly, as if to absorb the shock of her reciprocated eye contact. As she turned to face him, he slipped his other hand around her waist. Perfectly in tune, she leaned against him, with her elbows bent and her palms resting lightly on his chest. She could not bring herself to break eye contact. He smiled slowly, his eyes were searching her face for a cue, for permission.

She answered his question by sliding her arms around his neck, then letting her hands come to rest at the back his neck.

With unchecked eagerness, she leaned in to meet his lips with hers. She could sense his surprise in the way that his lips paused, frozen in a small O shape. Soon he was kissing her back, with his tongue firmly passing between her lips, into her mouth. She was struggling to stop herself from gasping at the feeling of his fingers sliding up her back.

They had both sensed the escalation of the situation to a more serious and intense level, and had hastily decided to return to the parking lot. This escalation was apparent in the way her breaths were coming out slightly heavier than expected, with a wheeze on the inhale. He was walking faster than before, and as they approached the trail head, he fumbled in the pocket of his sweater for the car keys with a nervous energy.

Once the car was in sight, she had an idea. Quickening her pace to walk ahead of his strides, she spun around to face him. He was about to speak, but instead she took his hand and gently led him to the back passenger door. She opened the door, sat down and scooted along the back bench seat. Looking up at him once more, she patted the empty space she left beside her. He was clearly taken by surprise, but he was smiling as he plopped down beside her. He grabbed her hand and urged her to slide up against him, so the lengths of their thighs were touching.

She glided her hand from his grip to his upper thigh, and brought her lips slowly to his neck as she started to caress him. She kissed his neck lightly and gently drew the tip of her tongue along the tendons in his neck. He brought his left hand up and gripped her waist, carefully drawing her closer to his body.

Relishing in her power over him, she brought her hand away from his upper thigh and let it land just above the waist band of his pants. She brushed the tips of her fingers against his exposed stomach. While laughing, he wiggled himself away slightly, forcing her lips to leave his neck. They both recognized the involuntary, disappointed sigh that escaped him at this moment.

They gazed at each other for many long seconds, both giggling at the intensity of this encounter. He recovered from this moment fast enough to wrap his arm swiftly around her back and lower her to the seat. He looked into her eyes with a cocky, teasing look, and started to kiss her. She responded by letting her hands traipse up to the back his head and rest in his hair.

Soon, any sense of teasing had vanished. The fingers of his right hand came up her torso and paused just underneath her breast, sensing the question on his mind, she nodded vigorously and moaned affirmatively into his lips. The anticipation of this skin to skin contact caused her hips to rise towards him eagerly.

Luckily he registered this cue and started to creep his fingers up her shirt, towards the wire of her bra. He felt the fabric of her bra cup briefly, and noticed that its thinness allowed for him to trace the circumference of her nipple with the tip of his finger. Unable to quell her arousal, she moaned into his ear as he continued to kiss her neck. He continued to trace her nipple while pausing to roll it gently between his forefinger and index finger.

The only thought on her mind was to take this encounter farther. Panting, she whispered into his ear that she wanted him, now, please. His hand stopped at her nipple. He lifted his face to meet her gaze, and with a smirk, asked, how, exactly would she prefer him. She raised her palm to his chest and guided him backwards so he was resting on his knees. She brought herself up so she was once again sitting on the backseat of the car.

It was her turn to smirk, sit back, please. In understanding, he complied, scooting his lower back against the back rest. Wordlessly, she scooted towards his lap, placed her hand on his shoulders and swung her left leg across him. Straddling him, she lowered her weight on him with a sigh. He rested his hands around her waist and began to rub small circles into her stomach with his thumbs. She started to press herself into his lap, in a small grinding motion.

Through her panties, she could feel his erection. She was wearing a knee length skirt with a thin, stretchy thong underneath. He leaned forward to whisper in her ear, lift yourself, love. She rose up on her knees and he hooked his thumbs into his waistband and slid them over his thighs. As he exposed himself, he rose in between her vaulted legs. At this moment she was so eager for his entry that she reached up her skirt, in between her spread legs to move her thong aside. She gazed down at him from her perched position and took the time to savor his heavy chest as it rose and fell in anticipation of her. He nodded to her, understanding that her pause was partly for permission.

At this gesture she lowered herself onto him, letting him part her and enter her body. She gasped at the space he took up inside her, and quickly began to rock her hips back and forth, away from him and towards him. He grunted lightly, an involuntary sound that could not have been more lustful, or perfect.

He grabbed each of her butt cheeks and begun to grind her into him, accelerating her rocking motions. She could not help but to whine in response to each of these movements, and she felt a tightness start to bunch up in her pelvic area, above her pubic bone, deep inside her. She knew she would climax all too soon from this frantic encounter, and she tried to communicate this to her partner. She moaned that she was approaching climax.

He continued to grind her into him, encouraged by the increasingly desperate gasps of air that escaped her lips with every movement. Soon they were gazing into each other's eyes after a loud moan escaped her lips and rocked through her body.

Without looking away, she urged him, keep going, please. She could feel every muscle in her body at its most tense, but at that moment she wanted nothing more than to reciprocate the pleasure she just felt. He began to slowly and firmly thrust himself into her, and after a few repetitions of this movement he was ready to climax as well. He let out a deep grunt that almost equaled the satisfaction she felt at her orgasm. After a few seconds, she brought her lips to his and kissed him deeply, savoring the electricity that was passing between them.

They shared a brief feeling of mutual embarrassment and excitement. Soon, both of them were adjusting their clothes back into place. Still in the back seat, sitting beside each other, she leaned her head against his shoulder and he drew her closer with his arm around her. She could not imagine a more blissful moment as he kissed the top of her head.