Very Lusty Lockdown

Story Info
Logan is Amazed by His Shy Little Bride Nina.
6.8k words
4.52
51.2k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This one is for the Love the One ('s) You're With competition. As always, your votes and comments would be much appreciated. Hope you enjoy this and Stay Safe!

*

My wife Nina and I have only been married six months and the tension between is palpable.

Sometimes when we're sitting eyeing each other you can literally cut the tension with a knife -- especially with the atmosphere in our bedroom.

Now that the pandemic is about to force us to spend all our time together in lockdown, I wondered how we'd manage, hoping beyond hope we'd come out of it still married.

Sex was our main issue.

Mainly the fact that I can never get enough of it, as in, I can get enough of her. While my very alluring bride, having been raised in a very strict conservative household, with no serious boyfriend before I came along, admitted that just the idea of getting naked with me made her anxious.

More like ready to crawl out of her skin.

But luckily, since we're still very much in love, I hope we can work things out and find a solution where we can both get what we need. Because there's no way I can be happy without having at least some kind of sex life with my wife.

Since I'd never dream of looking anywhere else to satisfy my needs, I knew we'd have to do whatever we could to help her get over her fear of intimacy.

Believe me, jacking off gets old pretty fast, especially when I've been forced to choke the chicken almost every time I get in the shower, just to take the edge off. My balls are getting so blue I wonder if they're in danger of falling off.

Still, even with our non-existent sex life I'm crazy about her. In addition to being super mart with a great sense of humor, she's got to be the sexiest looking, most beautiful woman alive, with long, dark curly hair, a rockin little body and legs that go on for miles. Literally every time I look at her I want her.

But oddly enough, the thing I noticed about her the first time we met was the teasing sparkle in her big blue eyes. I was at her office for a meeting with a half dozen other people, and I couldn't help it, throughout the entire presentation, I just shamelessly eye-fucked her, knowing I had to see her again or I'd lose my mind. And in that few hours we spent together in that boardroom, I understood what falling in love at first sight meant, because it happened to me the first time I laid eyes on her.

Eager to call her mine, we only dated for six months before we tied the knot, and I felt humbled knowing that I'd be her first. So of course I told her that I had no problem waiting until we were married to finally seal the deal, since that's she wanted.

At least that's what I thought, until our wedding night, when she couldn't bring herself to get out of the bathroom and get in bed with me.

What a night that was.

Completely blindsided, I'd foolishly imagined she was in there donning a sexy nightie and a dash of perfume, and maybe touching up her hair, as eager to get with me as I was with her. While I was waiting in bed with a boner that wouldn't quit, anticipating how fantastic it was going to be to get her naked and finally experience what it would feel like to slide between her legs.

Until it dawned on me, that instead of primping to be with me, she was cowering on the other side of the locked door, sobbing uncontrollably and sounding like she was about to be sick.

So, I got out of bed, pressed my head against the door and quietly persuaded her into coming out, swearing to her that I'd be fine with just holding her and that nothing had to happen.

Which had to be the biggest fucking lie I'd ever told in my life, since all I could think of after six long agonizing months of waiting and hoping, was that I was finally going to get a chance to get busy with my new wife. And believe me, just hugging it out, and listening to her sob, was not how I imagined our wedding night playing out. But at least I got to share a bed with her, even if all we did was sleep, once she finally realized she could trust me not to jump her once she closed her eyes.

On day three of our warm, frustrating tropical honeymoon, after a fun-filled day at the beach, with her in a tiny red bikini and me groaning at how sexy she looked, wishing I could get a tiny piece of her -- even just a taste of her nipple, felt like abject torture having her so close, and yet so far away. So, later at dinner that night, I kept re-filling her wine glass with the sangria she seemed to be enjoying, hoping to loosen her up. Then at long last, after a pretty passionate make-out session back in our room, we finally found ourselves naked in bed.

After being deprived of her for what felt like forever, part of me could hardly believe it was happening, and we were skin to skin and about to make love.

Relieved and elated beyond belief that I'd finally managed to break down her defences, I was careful and took my time with her. Slipping my tongue between her lips, I kissed her till I had her wrapped around me, breathlessly panting with her pussy dripping down her thigh, and me of course hard as a brick. Though I was aching like a bitch to get inside her, I still worshipped her pretty breasts till I had them glistening with my saliva and her rosy little nipples hard as pebbles. Until finally, at long last, I kissed my way south, deciding it was time I had a taste of her sweet little peach.

Though every inch of her tensed and she started frantically tugging at my hair, like a woman possessed, the moment I had my first lick, gradually she seemed pretty happy. Especially once she finally relaxed enough to let me work my magic, licking into her deep and suckling at her clit until I got her off, sending her into her first orgasm, smiling as I watched her go into a full body shudder as she fell to pieces.

But when I slowly slid my way back up along her slender body, kissing every inch of her along the way, hoping that had done the trick, and she was finally going to let me inside her. Once I saw the terrified look in her eyes, I actually wanted to weep.

I can tell you there was nothing remotely romantic about our first time, when she clenched her jaw and brokenly murmured, "Go ahead, Logan, just do it. And please hurry up and get it over with." The way she pinched her eyes closed and waited for me to do the deed, I almost told her to forget it, deciding we might just have to live with a sexless marriage.

Still, as I looked her over, she just looked so sexy naked and quivering. And since it was supposed to be our honeymoon, and I knew she'd probably be just as disappointed as I would be if we went home without consummating our union, I persevered and tried to make it as good for her as I could.

I took her lips in a scorching hot kiss her as I nudged at her opening, massaging her breasts to keep her in the mood, while gently thrusting in and out of her, finally, unbelievably making love with her for the very first time. But as hard as I tried to make her enjoy it, I could tell she was glad when I'd finally come and slid back out of her. And of course she headed straight back into the sanctuary of the bathroom, no doubt to wash away my scent.

I'd heard of women who had an aversion to sex. But considering I'd always had a sex drive that just wouldn't quit, I couldn't believe that I'd wound up married to a woman who would have been just as happy sleeping in her own room, and probably even happier if we never made love again.

----

Now, because of the pandemic sweeping around the world for the last few weeks, with her office being closed, Nina had been working from home. And I had been finishing off with some clients on the road, until I was forced to shelter in place with her, when my office closed, too.

When I arrived back at our condo, after being gone for a little over two weeks, I smiled the moment I saw her, feeling that little tingle of anticipation go straight to my balls, hoping that maybe after some time apart things would be different. And the way her eyes were appreciatively raking me over and sparkling with a hint of mischief had me feeling pretty optimistic.

I had thought as I'd made the trip back home to her, if it wasn't such a struggle to get with her every single time, being confined together like this could be like a second honeymoon for us, and a chance to start over, considering we'd only been married for a few months.

But I guess it would all depend on how she felt about working on our love life. So far, no matter how hard I'd tried, it was something she refused to even discuss, giving me the cold shoulder when I even vaguely suggested that we might have a problem.

But now I thought we were getting off to a good start, when she surprised me by taking the initiative. Wrapping her arms around my neck, tugging down my head, slipping her tongue between my lips and nearly kissing my face off, the moment I'd got the closed the door behind me.

I smiled against her lips, delighted that my bride seemed happy to see me.

Of course I'd missed her too, and texted her to tell that every night before I went to sleep.

"Hmm," she moaned, getting me deep into the zone, with one surprisingly hot and heavy kiss. At least until she had me letting out a startled yelp and my eyes flying open wide when she slid her hand between my thighs and cupped my balls, and began massaging them between her fingers.

Holy fuck, as shocked as I was thrilled, I wondered what the hell had come over her. In the entire time we'd been together, she'd never acted like this. But I've got to say the way she was sliding her hand over my dick, through my pants, making it grow thicker by the second, just felt so good, the poor guy probably wondered who the hell was stroking him, after being neglected for over a year.

"I made your favorite for dinner, coq au vin," she murmured against my mouth, tracing a fingernail around my lips, still working her hand up and down along my erection as she grinned. "And I think you're really going to like what we're having for dessert."

The naughty way she was behaving, I didn't think we'd make it that far.

As it was, she'd already got me so hard I was tempted to push up her dress, tear off her panties, slide my cock into her and nail her up against the wall.

Fighting to get my breathing under control, I just nodded, wondering why my voice sounded so high, as I said, "Sounds good." I had my arms wrapped around her tight, feathering kisses over her face, kind of hating the thought of letting her go in case the spell would be broken, and lusty, playful Nina would disappear and the timid girl I'd married would be back.

Finally, still wearing that naughty grin, she wiggled free, took me by the hand and walked me into the dining room. "You must be tired after your trip, Logan. So, why don't you sit and relax, and have some wine, while I get our dinner."

I just nodded and stared down at my erection poking up like a randy bastard at my fly, wondering who the hell she was and what the hell she'd done with my wife.

Dinner was amazing, no surprise, since Nina was a great cook. We shared a nice bottle of red wine and I really enjoyed the saucy wine infused chicken, with potatoes and tender crisp veggies. But once we were done and I went to get up and help clear the table, she shook her head and gave me another grin. "Why don't you go on into the bedroom, take off your clothes and I'll take care of this."

"Okaaay..."

Gotta say, I was really liking this new Nina, though I had no idea what had happened to make her so playful, and suddenly so eager. Normally, whenever I'd suggest we head off to bed, she'd look for any excuse she could think of, like she had to watch the news or even that the freaking oven needed cleaning, at eleven o'clock at night, just to avoid getting busy with me.

As I stood in our bedroom, stripping out of my clothes, and giving my cock a few strokes, I wasn't sure if I should turn out the lights, since she was normally kind of shy about us seeing each other naked.

But a moment later, when she came strutting into the bedroom in just a red lace bra and tiny matching panties and killer black heels, I thought I'd swallow my freaking tongue.

What the fuck?

Balancing a tray in her hand, bold as brass, she winked and set it down on the night stand. I stared down mystified at the strawberries, bowl of chocolate syrup and canister of whipped cream and wondered if dessert was going to be as kinky as I hoped.

Already imagining how incredible it would be to see her body covered in warm chocolate syrup and whipped cream, smeared with tangy sweet strawberry juice -- that I knew I'd thoroughly enjoy licking off with my tongue -- especially if it happened to drip into her hot little pussy.

I couldn't believe this was really her, wondering what the hell had happened to flip the switch, turning her on to the pleasures of kinky fun, from a woman who'd only get in bed with me if she was practically fully dressed.

Nina was already pushing her hand on my chest to get me onto the bed, and just thought of her taking control, instead of me having to cajole her into bed, like I usually did, had my cock swelling up like I'd never seen it.

Holy shit! Then when I got on back, I couldn't believe my eyes when she dropped her head and began licking a path from nipple to nipple across my chest, softly moaning and suckling each one between her lips, twirling them her tongue, before she gave each one a startling little nip of her teeth. I honestly almost shot my load just from the shock of feeling her hot little tongue on me. It just felt so erotic especially knowing it was her mouth toying with my nipples.

Then I swallowed hard, feeling slightly stunned, when she reached for the syrup and started to drizzle it slowly... down over my chest, till she had a warm thin line of chocolatey temptation, trailing along my cock right down to my balls!

"Mmm, yum," she murmured, as she crawled between my legs, lashed out her tongue and started to lick it all off, nice and slow. Making my eyes roll so far back in my head, I thought they'd never come back, rendering me sightless, but undoubtedly still shocked as shit that my wife was lapping at my cock!

As she licked me clean, cupping my balls and rolling them in her hand, she glanced up at me and said, "I talked to my cousin Sophie the night you left to go on your trip."

I lifted my head, blown away by the sight of her tongue sliding over my erection. Groaning, I asked in a shaky breath, "Sophie, the one's who's a doctor?"

She nodded, keeping her gaze on mine, while happily rolling her tongue around my balls. "I told her about my problem, and how difficult our love life has been. Since apparently she works in that area too, and not just as an ob-gyn."

I nodded, eager to learn more, especially if this had anything to do with my newly improved bride.

Closing her fist around me and stroking me in her hand, she explained, "So... Sophie said I just might need a little help kick starting my libido, since I'd be repressed for so long with the way I'd been raised. She said I'd have to learn to open myself up and embrace my sexuality, having been conditioned for most of my life to believe that sex was something nice girls weren't supposed to enjoy.

"So, while you've been gone, I've been exploring my sensual side and discovering there's nothing wrong with enjoying the pleasures of the flesh." She nodded at the night stand, squeezing me a little harder. "To help me get started, though I don't need them anymore, Sophie sent me a prescription for some little pink pills that seem to do the same trick as the blue ones for men. And she also suggested it might help if I started to look at some porn, read some erotica and maybe even experiment with some toys and flavored gels. While you were away, determined to make things better for us, I made it my mission to learn all I could about sex, and I can't believe how good it's felt to discover this side of me. And now I've got myself off so many times I've lost could. I think Sophie was right and all these things I've tried are working, what do you think?"

As she dropped her head back down and wrapped her mouth around my cock and started sucking me off for the very first time since I'd known her, with my heart nearly pounding out of my chest, and my balls feeling ready to explode, my bleary-eyed gaze wandered over to the other night stand and I saw the stack of books she'd been reading. Titles like: Fifty Shades of Grey, The Submissive, The Dominant and The Training, and my dick actually lurched in her mouth, just from the thought of what she'd learned from those. Then my eyes flared even wider when I noticed a big pink dildo sitting beside the books and just the thought of her sliding that humongous beast inside her, had me almost coming in her mouth.

Fuck me! Seeing the lap top sitting there too, with the other sexy props, my balls got even tighter as I imagined the kind of stuff she'd been watching, probably while sliding that big fake cock into her pussy, while throwing back her head and tugging at her nipples till she made herself come.

All I knew was that I owed her cousin big time, and she was definitely getting the biggest bouquet of flowers I could find. As I rolled my eyes, as my sexy insatiable bride sucked and licked and savored my cock like it was the best thing she'd ever had in her mouth.

Goddamn, now I hoped we'd be stuck inside for a few months at least, if this was going to be the kind of love life we had now.

Then I caught sight of the bottle of lube and just the thought of slicking up her virgin ass and pushing inside her, had my balls tightening up ready to blow, and I knew I had to dig my hands into her hair and warn her. "Nina, baby, I can't hold back, I'm going to shoot right down your throat. So, you have to stop."

"Mmm," she moaned as she finally let go of me with a 'pop.' Then smiling coyly, she slid up my body and reached for something on the night stand. Then I watched mesmerized as her luscious tits swayed in front of my eyes, almost in licking distance of my mouth, as I felt something cool circling my wrists. When I finally tore my gaze off her tits, and looked up over my head, I couldn't believe my eyes -- that my shy little wife had just handcuffed me to the freaking bed!

"Now," she said grinning, "you're mine to do with as I please."

Then before I could even respond, she had her lips on mine, kissing me senseless, while sinking her pussy down till she was fully impaled on my dick, slamming her ass down till she was sitting on my balls. I was pretty sure as I tugged at the restraints, desperately wishing I could hold her that I'd died and gone to some kind of kinky shit heaven. And as I watched her toss back her head, close her eyes and sink her teeth into her lip as she got into a rhythm and began to ride the fuck out of my cock, I could not believe this woman was my wife Nina, so free and happy now to enjoy this with me.

I don't know what kind of porn she'd been watching, but I gotta say I whole-heartedly approved, if this was what she'd learned. If she could pick this kind of stuff up on line, I wondered as she squeezed me so tight inside her, she actually had my eyes starting to water -- what other types of kinky fun she might have in store for us.

As I felt myself getting closer -- as I watched my gorgeous wife looking sexy as fuck, pumping up and down on my cock with her long dark hair trailing down her back, her lips parted, and her chest heaving -- that this was exactly how I'd pictured our wedding night. But I was so overjoyed that it was finally happening I didn't care where she'd learned this stuff, or if she was only deciding she ready for this now after so many months of waiting.

12