Passion Beyond Youth Ch. 02

Story Info
Sarah visits Hawk at the stables.
2.2k words
4.35
4k
2
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you Sensei. Just forward me the details and I'll get people on it. I'm so excited to see you. It has been so long."

Hanging up the phone, Sarah wiped back a tear. Things were just falling into place so easily. In a short time she would be once again flying around in a Gi and teaching women to feel powerful. She would even have her new young stud as a follower. He would have no choice in the matter. That was her next stop.

Picking up her keys and handbag, she notified her assistant that she would be out the rest of the day. She had worked at the Alternative Energy Alliance ever since arriving in town with Charles 11 years ago. Nothing had changed. At the rate the city was converting, you would think her young soap peddling salesman was the head of Marketing.

That gave her a chuckle as she strapped on her seatbelt and headed towards the highway. The Whitefeather Breeding Facilities were just outside the city. She had never been there before, and relished the thought of them trying to get her to make an appointment beforehand.

Sarah had been an MMA instructor in San Francisco with one of Bruce Lee's original stunt crew. Now, that same person was expanding and starting to build studios across the U.S. The timing couldn't have been better for her.

Mixed Martial Arts was a term that could be traced back to Bruce Lee's lack of satisfaction with any one discipline. His eventual hybrid, Jeet Kune Do, was experiencing a revival in the studios. She was going to take advantage of that and build one smack dab in the middle of this God forsaken hole.

She turned off the highway and saw the breeding grounds. Horses had always been such beautiful creatures to her. She owned a few on their first estate and was devastated when she had to let them go. She might have to start making excuses to visit this sprawling ground. She certainly had one today.

As she entered the facility and looked around, she saw Jason immediately. He was standing with his back to her and was working to get a bridle on a reluctant horse. It was a pure white Appaloosa the likes of which she had never seen. As it kicked it's legs in the air it was so beautiful she started to get a little damp. The Whitefeather future was bright if this horse was typical of their product.

Jason deftly slipped on the bridle and turned around to lead the horse back to its stall. Only it wasn't Jason. It wasn't even a male! The young female was his spitting image, most likely a much younger sister. She was every bit as tall.

"I'm sorry miss", Sarah said, "I'm looking for Mr. Jason Whitefeather."

The girl looked at her with amusement. "You mean Hawk? He's down towards the gardens. Most people coming to talk to him don't usually come through this way".

Sarah recovered nicely. "I was headed that way but I couldn't help but notice your beautiful companion. May I?"

"He's just as likely to nip your ear off, but go ahead."

Sarah imperceptibly cooed and placed her hand softly on the horse's neck. It turned slightly but didn't bite. Jason's sister looked impressed. She could feel the power coursing through the animal.

Gently she removed her hand. One stallion was enough to get her juices flowing today.

-----------------------

"Of course Lady Dimplemore. We will have everything tailored to fit your needs exactly".

"I won't stand for any common leather mind you. I'm not buying a car like that Spanish guy keeps trying to sell on the telly".

"Of course not". Jason's mouth was moving but his mind was starting to wander. His sister started to come around the corner and was followed by - oh crap this was not his day.

Still, she looked almost heavenly. Her red hair looked more Auburn and lit up like fire in the sun. She was wearing a skin tight pair of white jeans and a tasteful gray blouse. She walked with the grace of a runway model and yet the stalking movements of a predator. Underneath her Ray Bans he knew those deep Hazel eyes were fixated on him.

"Would you excuse me ladies? Mr. Stedman here will be happy to finalize your order and make sure everything is perfect when your animals arrive in Leeds".

Lady Dimplemore looked at Sarah approaching and gave a loud "harumph".

Jason walked up to Sarah, flashed her his smile, and said, "Ms Green, what a pleasant surprise". He extended his hand.

She just looked at it and tilted back her shades.

"You looked up the pool permit this morning to try and recall my last name". She shifted to one hip. I haven't gone by Green since my divorce three years ago. It's Keller. Sara Keller. Pleased to meet you." She took his hand and gave it a firm shake.

He could only stand there with his mouth agape. His sister gave him a quick look that said, "oh you are in trouble" and hightailed it back to the stables.

----------------------

Sarah was satisfied. She decided to tone it down just a bit. For now.

"You didn't say you lived in a place with such a beautiful garden". It truly was elegant and peaceful. Water ran through the entire area and fell into pools of white and pink marble. The arid surroundings were broken up with walkways, sitting areas and beautiful flora. Even the British visitors seemed impressed.

"I didn't give myself much of a chance", he said sheepishly. "Perhaps we started off on the wrong foot and could try again. My name is Jason, but you can call me Hawk. I apologize for showing up a shirtless, sweaty mess to your door yesterday and for, well, what happened".

"What happened?" she replied with a look of pure innocence. "The exorbitant price you charged me for soap, or the snickering that occurred when you saw I had red hair?"

He narrowed his eyes at her (oh he would pay for that). "I did not snicker, but I was completely out of line and want to apologize"

"You still haven't answered my question as to why you find it so amusing".

He looked at her and his deep brown eyes seemed to soften for a brief second. "At first I was going to try and blame it on the influence of the British family staying with us. Ginger baiting is a big thing over there."

"Then I was going to try and work it into why I didn't recognize you from the pool permit and how with your hat on I hadn't noticed".

"But the bottom line is that it is something we did as kids. I have no excuse. I am sorry".

Hmmm, she thought. An A for effort, but a B for delivery. I guess I can give him probation. "I accept your apology, on one condition".

"Of course, anything".

"Why Hawk? Tell me about it as you escort me through this sumptuous garden". She held out her arm and tucked it into his elbow.

------------------------

The fire burned all the way to his spine as she touched his arm. He had on a casual suit, but he could still feel her warmth. They strolled slowly around as he told her of his coach's nickname and how he had used it to make fun of his resemblance to Danel Day-Lewis.

"That's not very funny," she said, "I think Daniel Day-Lewis is a very handsome man. I hope you don't mind if I call you Jason.

He couldn't tell if she meant it as a compliment or to say he didn't look at all like the famous actor. She was tough that way. Her eyes gave away nothing.

"Of course," he said, flashing her a smile. He realized they still hadn't been properly introduced and that calling her by her first name might ruin this moment. He had seen the name on her check. "Now tell me, Ms Keller, what has brought you here today?"

Her eyes seemed to glow. It was starting to get dark and she took control to start leading them back towards the stable entrance.

"I need your assistance with another permit, and some work. I've never liked stuffy offices, may we surround ourselves with your marvelous equines to discuss it further?"

He looked at her with caution. This lady was the master of the game. It didn't help that the rays of the setting sun were simply dancing through her hair. Her eyes were aflame and he felt his mind wandering back to the view of her marvelous abdomen and thighs she had afforded him yesterday.

"I know just the place".

-------------------------

Sarah had to force herself not to bite completely through her lip as his tongue and lips were doing things to her she had never felt before. She pulled his face deeper between her legs and tossed her head back with an ecstatic moan. Their clothes were scattered throughout the stable and she was lying back against a saddle propped up on blankets.

She wasn't sure who was the one who led them here, but they ended up in this cozy end of the building and started tearing at each other's clothes. She had seen nearly everything he had yesterday when he showed up in nothing but a pair of shorts, but she couldn't truly appreciate how powerful his body really was.

He seemed to appreciate her own muscles as well. He kept squeezing them as if he almost expected them to give a bit. They didn't. She was in as tight of shape as she ever had been. He wasn't going to find any softness here.

She was close to climax. She knew she would make love with him. They still had plenty of time. It had just gotten dark.

"Oh Jason, I can't hold off".

He responded by making her feel the most wonderful sensations she had ever felt. He must have been sent from Heaven.

"Oh, ooouuungh Ja a son!" She clamped down so tight she felt her teeth crunch. Her legs were trembling wildly and her toes couldn't stop curling.

As her orgasm subsided she let the deep glow it had brought on spread throughout both her body and mind. This young man was going to make love to her tonight under the stars with the original Chivals - horses, there to guide them. It was going to be more intense than anything she had ever felt. If he did well, she might allow him a little pleasure as well.

It all sounded good in theory, but the lights suddenly came on and a loud gasp filled the air.

Sarah couldn't think of a better way to meet her young lover's parents. Jason had just pulled his head away as the lights came on leaving her with each leg out at a 45 degree angle and what lay between in plain sight of anyone caring to look.

Fortunately, for her, his parents were good sports. Her father simply looked away and stated, "Well thank God it wasn't the horses!"

His mother also looked away, but chimed in, "we may still need to hose down these randy beasts that stumbled in here."

They all burst out in laughter, but Jason's mother had given Sarah an idea. A wicked idea.

--------------

Jason sat in disgust. Freezing. The town fair was that weekend and somehow he had been "volunteered" for the dunking booth.

Sarah stood in the crowd, laughing every time someone hit the target and he plunged into the cold depths. Even her slimy kid managed to hit the target a few times.

He hated her.

Once she seemed to have enough, which was a long time, she approached the glass. Pulling out a bottle of the laundry soap he had sold her, she set it on the ledge nearby.

"It seems you dropped one of these when you stopped your bike to gawk at me through the trees while I was sunbathing. My neighbor was afraid you might be a peeping Tom, but I convinced him you were just a troubled youth. I haven't paid for this bottle, so I figured I'd better return it"

He hated her with all his heart and soul.

She got close to the glass and beckoned him over with her finger. Their faces were so close their noses were practically touching the glass.

"I need a dojo. It's a place where I can practice and teach martial arts. I don't want some strip mall. I want a beautiful place with lots of glass and as prime of a location as this yahoo of a city can provide."

They stared for a minute. He nodded.

She turned and walked away.

He loved her. He loved her more deeply than he felt he could ever love a woman.

Her tight ass looked even better than it had in her skimpy bikini. He begged with his mind for her to look back and give him a wink. It didn't happen. Instead, he was dunked again in the cold water.

More is coming, I assure you - HWS.