By Demons Driven

Story Info
Halloween is a time to face your fears.
15.7k words
4.86
13.6k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear readers, first, a little background on the Aussie education system... Now, this does vary a little from state to state, but most states have caught up to one another, sort of! School starts with prep (aka kindergarten) which is full-time and leads into grades 1-6 which is classified as primary school. Secondary (or senior) school is years 7-12. Years 11 and 12 are senior years, sometimes on a different campus, but not always, and at the end of year 12 you get some form of certificate of education and can take a path to get a university entrance score or do more trade-based subjects. But again, this varies from state to state! The school year starts in mid-January. Term 1 ends at Easter. There are usually 2 weeks of school holidays at the end of each term with 6-8 weeks over Summer (December/January.) Most school terms are 9-10 weeks long.

This story takes place over the Fourth Term, which usually starts the first week or so of October and ends early to mid-December. It's set in a school, but all sexual activity is between adults :)

As always, thanks to those who have offered suggestions and advice and helped improve my writing. You rock!

~*~*~*~*~

"If you're not going, then I'm not going either." I knew this was a lie as I talked to my friend and colleague, Diana, because I had spent an hour straightening my hair and getting the right wings on the liquid eyeliner that she had convinced me to try.

"I'm sorry, Dylan says it's fine, but with Judy taking leave to be with her sick mum, I've been thrown into the deep end with this writer-in-residence thing she'd arranged."

"Who is she again?"

"Not she, he! He's Makenzie Beaumont, the biggest-selling young adult author in the country. He writes about supernatural stuff, but it's so well written I can see why the kids love it. It's a huge coup that Dylan and Judy got him to agree to spend a month with us. Judy's done heaps of prep, but I must get my head around it all. Plus, Cara's been on nights and, well..."

I laughed at my friend. We were the odd trio一she the lesbian humanities teacher with a huge hippy streak, me the more subdued biologist and science teacher who had sworn off men for good, and Judy the conventional one who believed her Mr Right was still out there.

"Well, I've only ever taught female Makenzies and I'm not into young adult fiction. Give me Tolkien any day of the week."

"If that cute barman's there tonight, you should take him home; I mean, he was so into you at end-of-term drinks."

I thought back to that night. The barman was cute. Diana and Judy both tried to hook me up with him, and I considered going there until another gorgeous young thing caught his attention with her micro mini dress. There was no way I could compete with that.

"You know I've sworn off men."

"Not men, you've sworn off relationships! Pick up a man or a woman; just get laid! Do it for those of us who are happily partnered who will never experience the thrill of a new lover again!"

"Shut up! Have fun with Cara, and I know you won't be doing any work until at least tomorrow. I'll see you at school on Monday."

"Ciao, bella, just remember don't equate sex with relationships. Pick up a guy and get your rocks off; it will make for a better start to the term, at least!"

I laughed as I hung up and applied the ruby red lipstick to my mouth. Dylan Yeo was our principal, and tonight, we were heading out to celebrate his forty-somethingth birthday. He was a great boss. The students loved him and appreciated his fairness. He had created a culture that demanded respect. His wife, Amanda, was an amazing woman who ran a centre that helped teenage parents get ahead in life. Their eldest child, Megan, was in my year nine general science class. Their twin boys would be joining the school the following year.

As always, Dylan had demanded no presents, but had hinted we could donate to his wife's workplace and get a tax receipt. If I hadn't spent the last week of the holidays with my teenage nephews, I would have stayed at home, but I also knew I needed some adult company.

"Emma!" Dylan greeted me with a huge hug, "Have you had a relaxing break?"

"Sort of. Tim and Daniel were here for the week, and I put them on a plane home this morning."

"Sounds like you need a drink!"

"Thanks, boss, oh, and happy birthday. Sorry Diana couldn't make it."

"All good. There's some tables out the back一Amanda's out there, just grab a drink; it's all fairly casual."

The Crown and Anchor was a great venue. It was a gentrified old Aussie pub that kept some of the old character but had a contemporary food and drinks menu. There was a live band off to the side where we had some tables, but they had not yet started their first set.

"What'll it be, beautiful?"

"Gin and tonic, thanks; house gin's fine." The barman was not the same one who had been there a fortnight before as we had celebrated the end of term.

Gathering my drink, I headed in Amanda's direction, smiling and nodding greetings at colleagues, most of whom were there with their partners.

I had never dated a colleague and refused to, having seen too many staff room romances sour and bring the school culture down. I was one of the more experienced younger teachers, having been teaching for almost ten years. There were a couple of new teachers in their mid-twenties who made me realise how much I had changed since I was their age.

"Emma! So glad you could make it." Amanda greeted me with a kiss on both cheeks. "The other two musketeers have pulled out on you tonight. I hope Judy's Mum's ok一have you heard anything?"

"No, I was speaking to Di earlier, and she said it's definitely breast cancer, and it looks like it's spread."

Amanda and I made some more small talk before I joined in listening to another colleague talk about his holiday hiking in Tasmania. Diana had told me before that I was too reserved, and perhaps I did need to take her advice and just get laid. It had been months since I'd had sex with another person, and I wasn't averse to one-night stands per se, but I needed to be comfortable with the partner in question.

"I'm getting this round, Em; want a top-up?"

"All good, thanks, I'm driving."

Wandering over to two of my science teacher colleagues, I soon got bored of their conversation about astronomy, one of them having bought a new telescope over the holidays. I silently cursed Diana for pulling out on us. It had been ages since I had caught up with Cara, her partner, who worked as a police officer. Usually, I survived these staff get-togethers with Diana and Judy there to laugh and joke with, but without them, I realised I didn't have a lot in common with many of the other guests, despite our collegial status.

Excusing myself from the talks of telescopes, I made my way back to the bar to grab a glass of water.

"You're not drinking water, are you? You know fish have sex in it."

"Well, this water's got bubbles in it, and as one of my nephews told me this week, they get there by the fish farting."

I looked over at this stranger who was laughing at my lame excuse for a joke. Biting my lip, I took in the most soulful brown eyes I had ever seen. Flecked with gold, they simply lit up his face.

"I'm Jay. Are you here with friends?"

"Not really," I looked over at my colleagues who were all in groups chatting away, "If we are using initials, you can call me Em."

"Mmm," Jay purred. "Short for mysterious?"

"I've never met anyone called that before. So, are you here with friends?"

"Not really." Jay took a sip of his beer, the froth catching in his moustache. "You?"

"My friends bailed on me."

"So, what is a sexy-looking woman doing in a place like this?"

"I think you need the water. You've had too much to drink already!"

"I'm serious! You have the most stunning smile. I noticed it from across the bar."

"Oh right, from across a crowded bar he was mesmerised by her smile, knowing he needed to check out his pick-up lines on some poor thing who might take pity on him!"

He laughed. "So, what do you do, Em for mysterious?"

"I'm a scientist." I stretched the truth a little.

"Interesting. I don't think I've ever had an in-depth conversation with a scientist. This could be an interesting experiment."

"I see what you did there, Jay for joker. So, what about you?"

"Marketing."

"Figures."

"Ouch! Now that you've finished that sexy fish fart you were drinking, can I get you something else?"

"I'm capable of buying my own drinks, thanks, Mr Marketing."

"I don't think I'm doing a good job of marketing myself tonight."

"No, I'd have to agree with that."

"At last! She agrees with something I said! Hey, the band's starting up, want to go out front to chat?"

There was something about Jay that grabbed me. He was corny, but the eyes just drew me in. He had a huge mop of brown curls on his head and a beard that would make a lumberjack jealous. There was nothing overtly hipster about him, however, apart from his facial hair. His jeans and baggy Henley shirt did not scream 'player' and yet, here he was wanting to talk to me.

We sat outside and conversation flowed freely. Jay was here for business, he told me. I thought back to my conversation with Diana and recognised that a night of passion with this out-of-town marketing man would not be the worst thing in the world.

"Where are you staying?" I asked after half an hour or so of idle chatter about nothing in particular.

"In an apartment a block away. Want to see?"

I smiled as Jay rose and placed his arm around my shoulder, bringing me in for a kiss. This guy could kiss. I could taste his beer and smell cedar and citrus on his beard. I could feel my nipples harden and heat spread down to my pussy. The look of desire in his eyes was matched in mine.

Grabbing my hand, we made our way through a side exit. I was glad none of my colleagues could see me leave.

"You are incredibly sexy, I really mean that," Jay said as we stopped and waited for the pedestrian lights to change.

"Why thanks. You're pretty hot yourself. I'm, um, not in a habit of doing this, but fuck, I'm feeling it tonight."

"Me either, but your smile went straight to my cock."

Waiting for the lift at the apartment block, we continued our kissing. His manhood pressed against me and I yearned to have him inside me. Giggling as he fumbled with his key, we were soon inside. I lifted his shirt straight over his head as he undid the zipper on the back of my dress.

Jay was ripped. He had muscles inside his muscles and his chest was covered in a thick mat of hair. I was still unsure as to why he had chosen me. I was not beautiful by society's standards of beauty. Rubenesque was how my mother described me. I kept fit by walking and doing a couple of classes at the gym each week, but I was not in the same league as Jay.

We didn't speak as he led me into the bedroom, unclasping my bra and moaning as he saw my breasts for the first time. No words were needed as he simply worshipped them, his mouth taking in one, a hand massaging and caressing the other.

He lowered me to the bed as he slid my panties down my legs, leaving my thigh-high stockings on. The gold flecks in his eyes sparkled as he ran his fingers up my legs, all the time gazing deep into my eyes before dipping his head and placing the gentlest and tenderest kisses on my sex.

I could feel the small breaths that teased as they hit the moisture that had gathered between my legs. I was not ready when Jay suddenly swept his tongue from my hole to my clit. However, the moans that escaped my mouth showed he could definitely keep going.

His technique was amazing. I had never had a lover who knew their way around a pussy as Jay did. I knew I did not have a large sample size to liken him to, especially compared to many of my friends, but I recognised that if this was the last tongue to lap at my pussy, the memories alone would sustain me for a very long time.

My climax surprised me. I felt my pussy muscles clamp down on the finger Jay had inserted into me, but the reverberations carried on and on as he adjusted his technique and tenderly caressed my clit.

"Please, Jay, please, no," I moaned as I tried to push his head away when it all became too much. "I need a break."

Jay wiped his beard on his hairy arm, a huge smile encompassing his entire face as he leant in to kiss me again. I reached for his belt buckle and undid it and the buttons that held up his jeans. He got the message when I pushed to roll him onto his back and stood and removed his jeans from his legs. His cock strained against his briefs, desperate to be freed. Ever so slowly, as I bit my bottom lip, I dragged the waistband down his legs, his cock popping free and pointing straight into the air.

If his tongue had brought me to my knees, I wondered what Jay's amazing cock would do. It was thick and meaty, the veins bulging down the sides as the purple-headed tip coated itself with precum. I was drawn to it like a moth to a light, my tongue yearning to taste him and my mouth aching to be filled.

I had never enjoyed going down on a guy until now. I wanted to explore all of him with my mouth, planting kisses from tip to base and all over his hairy nut-sack. I loved the way his cock twitched as I kissed my way back to the tip, eventually swirling my tongue around it before sucking it into my mouth.

Jay ran his fingers through my hair, again showing a gentleness and tenderness that appealed to me. Grasping the base of his cock with my hand I stroked it as my mouth focussed on the tip.

"So, so, Em, so..." Jay erupted into my mouth, thick ropes of cum spurting and making me cough and splutter. "Sorry, sorry, I couldn't..."

"All good." I smiled after swallowing his amazing nectar, licking up the single drop that had landed on my hand.

Again, Jay pulled me in for a kiss, not seeming to mind his cum on my breath. I was amazed that his cock had only deflated slightly. The worship of my breasts continued. I was glad they brought Jay joy, as to me, they were too large and heavy.

I lay next to him on the bed, my fingers tracing his cock, still firm and heavy. Jay reached for his jeans, pulled out his wallet and removed a condom, ripping it open with his teeth before rolling it down his shaft.

"I want you on top, Em, I want you to grind that pussy into me."

And did I ever. No sound escaped my mouth, yet it was wide in a circle as my vaginal walls enveloped his cock. I could feel every veiny protrusion as it slid deep inside me until our pelvises locked together. Jay continued to play with my breasts, twisting my nipples, before bringing his mouth to one and then the other, and then leaning to my mouth, as I ground against him, rocking from side to side as we danced together on the bed.

I thought I'dhad good sex in the past, but this was something else. Although I could count on one hand the number of one-night stands I had had, this was something totally different. I knew it was lust, pure unadulterated lust. I was not drunk, and neither was he, but our bodies were in sync, moving together knowing this was what they were designed to do.

Jay could sense my body build up again, and his eyes almost demanded I come for him. It was a different orgasm to the one produced by his tongue, my nerves sending messages from the tip of my head to my toes as my pussy clamped around his cock and I screamed out his name. Jay was not far behind me, grunting as he unloaded in the prophylactic, before pulling me down to his chest and enveloping me in his strong arms.

After several minutes of lying on him and running my fingers through his chest hair, I rose and climbed off. Jay removed the condom and I started getting dressed.

"Stay?" Jay almost pleaded as he lay there.

"No. I am going to carry this memory for a very, very long time though. Good luck with your business next week."

I yearned to give him my number, to stay and have breakfast with him and even spend the weekend with him, but I also recognised this as simply the most amazing one-night stand I had ever had. Jay was still lying on the bed smiling when I simply left the room, put on my dress, and managed for the second time that night to get the back zipper done up, before stepping back into my heels, grabbing my bag, and closing the door behind me.

~*~*~*~*~

"How was Friday night?" Diana and I had arrived at the coffee shop across from the school at the same time on Monday morning and were leaving with our brews.

"Ah-ma-zing!" I was still on cloud nine and had been all weekend. "I'm so glad I took your advice!"

"Barman?"

"Nah, Jay. He's in marketing and in town for business. I left after the deed too, not hanging around for anything, although if it had been a fortnight before I think I would have kept him for the school holidays! How did you go with the writer-in-residence stuff?"

"Good. It's a Halloween theme which sounds different. Makenzie wants to look at myths and legends surrounding the creatures we associate with Halloween and help relate it to the lives of a teenager."

"Bloody arts faculty一it sounds complicated."

"Yeah right Ms Biology and her black and white thinking."

"It's not all black and white." Diana held the staffroom door open as we walked into our staff briefing and sat together.

"Ok, team," Dylan had appeared at the front of the staffroom, and I spat my coffee down the front of my shirt before dissolving into a coughing fit, "I'd like to introduce you to an old friend of mine, James Makenzie-Beaumont, better known by his surname, the amazing author who is spending the next four weeks with us. Thanks so much, Diana, for jumping in at the last minute and taking over from Judy; she's having the term off."

"You ok?" Diana patted my back as I bent forward in my chair.

"No! It's him. Mr Marketing. Turns out he's a bloody author and here for a month."

~*~*~*~*~

I had tried to clean the coffee out of the front of my blouse in the staff toilets but only made things worse. I was glad Diana had helped me escape from the staffroom, and I was fairly certain Jay, or whatever he was going by this week, had not seen me. I knew I had an old lab coat in my office and simply put it on and buttoned it up, hoping the students would not notice the coffee stain.

"Hey, Ms Duncan, did you have a good holiday?" Year nine science was first up with Megan, Dylan and Amanda's daughter sitting at the front of the class.

"Hi Megan, I had a lovely time with my nephews, thanks. How about you?"

"Yeah, grandparents." Megan rolled her eyes and I tried not to laugh.

The morning classes went smoothly, and I decided to stay in my office instead of heading to the staff room for the first break. I thought of texting Diana to bring me a coffee, but I also knew she was looking after our writer-in-residence and did not want her to bring him to my classroom or office. I sat and scrolled through my phone as I ate my tub of yoghurt. Googling James Makenzie-Beaumont I discovered that he kept his private life very private and there were many more hits on Makenzie Beaumont without the James.

He was clearly a talented author and his books featuring Magda the Magnificent seemed to resonate with many people, a series that featured a woman with the power to calm evil spirits and make them reflect on their behaviour.

I was amazed that my year seven class after the first break was excited when I told them we were looking at life cycles this term. I hooked them by talking about regeneration in video games and how realistic regeneration was. This led to a lively discussion about time lords and the supernatural.

"Miss, miss! It's like what Mac was saying in English about how people change and like..." One student was excited about something.

"Mac?" I asked