Passion for Peaches

Story Info
A meet-up becomes a hook-up with an online friend.
4.5k words
4.45
11.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,418 Followers

If you don't live in Colorado, you probably wouldn't understand the annual obsession with Palisade peaches. You may not even realize that Colorado has ideal environmental conditions on the western slope of the Rocky Mountains to grow peaches. When those beauties are ripe, people will go out of their way to get their hands on some. Of course, as with just about anything, there will always be some people who will try to scam the devoted so most of us have learned that it's important to be able to verify your source. When a friend of mine who lives in the mountains offered to pick up some peaches and bring them along on her next trip down the hill, I wasn't the only one who took her up on that offer. She was bringing her teens to the mall for back-to-school shopping so she just planned a meet-up in the parking lot for those of us who had let her know that we were interested in some peaches.

I'd met Jodie in person a few times prior to this but most of our interactions were online. I didn't really need a lot of peaches but I wasn't going to miss a chance to see her and I knew there would be plenty of people who I could share some peaches with. I knew a few of the other people who showed up in the mall parking lot so it was nice to catch up with them, too. Some of them I only knew online so this was my first opportunity to meet them in person, which was always cool. There were even a few people that stopped by who Jodie didn't know but who thought she was selling peaches. Of course they were not sent away empty handed, though they may not have ended up with as many peaches as they'd hoped.

Since it was Jodie's "party," everyone was eager for a chance to catch up with her. I didn't have anything else going on that day so I was content to just wait my turn. Some people just grabbed their peaches, paid Jodie and left while others stuck around to socialize a little bit. When I finally got my opportunity to catch up with Jodie, the group had thinned considerably and, as we were talking, it thinned even more. People did interrupt us to say good-bye before they left but we were so focused on our conversation that we didn't even realize it right away when we were the last two left.

"I can take off if you need to go meet up with your kids," I offered.

"No, please," she mock pled, "I don't want to go into the mall."

"That bad, huh?" I asked, "Your kids are alright on their own?"

"Oh, I'm sure they'd prefer it if Mom wasn't around for as long as possible," she replied, "but if you need to be somewhere..."

"No, not at all," I may have said too enthusiastically.

"Why don't we get out of the sun, then," she suggested, then opened the back door of her SUV and slid in. I followed and pulled the door closed behind me. I didn't assume, because she'd had us get in the back seat, that this was going anywhere sexual but, when she leaned closer to kiss me, I thought that the odds were pretty good. We quickly progressed from kissing to making out, our tongues exploring each other's mouths as my cock stiffened in my shorts. I brought my hand up from her waist to one of her boobs, which I could feel was being supported by a pretty substantial bra. She had big boobs along with some very nice curves, which she wasn't really showing off, but I'd certainly noticed both in some of the cosplay photos she'd shared online. On that day, she was wearing a sundress and sandals so, since the engineering marvel supporting her boobs didn't really allow me to experience their soft, smooth flesh, I dropped my hand down to the hem of her sundress.

I was sliding my hand along her soft, smooth inner thigh as I pushed the hem further upward. She shifted slightly and parted her legs to allow me better access so I was soon caressing the front of her panties. I wouldn't have said that they were wet but I could definitely detect a moist warmth in the vicinity of her pussy. I soon slipped my hand into her panties and through a well-groomed bush before encountering her hot, wet pussy. I was able to easily slip a finger into her, which caused her to moan as we continued to make out, then alternated sliding it in and out with gently caressing her clit. She was writhing and would occasionally moan into my mouth so she was clearly experiencing pleasure as a result of my manual stimulation. My cock was rigid in my shorts but I wasn't even thinking about how or whether she'd reciprocate because I was just thrilled to have my hand inside her panties.

When she finally pulled her mouth from mine and just gripped me tighter, I was pretty confident that she was right on the verge of cumming. It seemed like a reasonable assumption at that point that, if she experienced a significant amount of pleasure while cumming, she'd be interested in continuing and potentially providing a comparable level of pleasure to me. I'd have been a bit disappointed if things hadn't gone that way but I'd still have been pretty happy about the opportunity to make out with her and slip my hand into her panties to make her cum. Fortunately, things did not end with that.

She briefly went rigid and silent before crying out as her entire body started shaking. I continued what I was doing as she was cumming, my finger flooded with even more lubrication. It was an obviously long and apparently also highly pleasurable orgasm so I was happy to have been able to help her achieve that. When she finally finished cumming, I slipped my hand out of her panties and, as she was catching her breath, sucked her juices off of my finger.

"Oh my god, that felt amazing," she finally gasped, "I may have been a little pent up."

"Happy to help," I replied, "and definitely happy to continue helping."

She didn't protest as I had her maneuver until she was at the end of the back seat, leaning against the door. I pushed the hem of her sundress up to her waist then started to slide her panties down, revealing a trim, brown bush. As I set her panties aside, she parted her legs then I lowered my face toward her pussy, kissing along her soft, smooth inner thighs. When I reached her pussy, I ran my tongue along her slit, tasting the juices that were still flowing there and causing her to moan. I slurped up her juices as she continued moaning before slipping a finger into her and focusing my tongue on her clit. She was so wet that I was able to easily slide another finger into her to join the first one. As I was sliding those two fingers in and out, I was also licking and sucking her clit, which had her moaning continuously while holding my head and humping her pussy toward my face.

I'd been hoping that day for an opportunity to chat with Jodie and to surreptitiously check out her body while assuming that I'd be stroking off later as I thought about her. To have my face between her thighs while licking her juicy pussy was way more than I ever would have imagined and I was absolutely savoring it. Based on the sounds she was making and how wet her pussy was, it was a safe assumption that she was enjoying it at least as much as I was, but probably even more. I wasn't sure if, because she'd cum once already, a second orgasm would be easier to achieve but, given how quickly she'd had the first one, I couldn't imagine her having another one even quicker. Of course, I was in no hurry to be done eating her pussy so I was doing everything I knew how to draw out the pleasure rather than just trying to make her cum again.

Despite my best efforts to draw out the pleasure she was experiencing, she did eventually begin to tense up as she was getting close to cumming again. I didn't really change my technique to get her there quicker since she had already cum once already; I didn't think that delaying her orgasm by having her experience pleasure for longer was necessarily a hardship. She went almost completely rigid and her moans were briefly silenced right before she cried out and started cumming, all of the tension leaving her body which began shaking. I continued to devour her pussy right through her orgasm, which was another long and clearly highly pleasurable one, raising my head only once she'd gone still and had let out a long sigh.

I was gazing at her pussy, not knowing for certain whether I'd get another opportunity after that day and wanting to commit it to memory just in case. Straightening up, I was sucking her juices off of my fingers again when she'd apparently recovered enough to continue. She sat up and, as I moved my fingers so she could kiss me, her hand found my stiff cock and briefly massaged it through my shorts before she began to open them. We stopped kissing once she had my shorts open so she could focus on getting them and my briefs down to free my stiff cock. As it sprung from my lap, she gently gripped it and slowly pumped it. I pushed my shorts and briefs further down then, after pumping my cock for a moment, she straddled me and guided it toward her pussy. As she lowered herself onto my stiff cock, we both moaned.

She sat there for a moment, just feeling my cock inside her, before slowly beginning to move up and down. I'd been holding her waist as she'd straddled me then moved my hands under her sundress to caress her bare ass once she was sitting on my cock. We went back to kissing as I ran my hands over her soft, smooth ass cheeks and pushed up into her each time she dropped down. As much as I liked her ass, it occurred to me that her big boobs were still confined within her bra. I was initially going to slip my hands up under her sundress to free them but, before I got very far, I just decided to see if she'd let me remove her sundress completely. As I started to pull it up, she broke off from kissing me and raised her arms so I was able to get it up and off. All that left her wearing was her bra so, after caressing her big boobs through it as she continued to ride me, I reached behind her and unfastened a long row of hooks.

I'm sure my eyes went wide as I slid her bra off of her shoulders and down her arms, revealing her bountiful breasts. She'd shared some cosplay photos online a few times since I'd known her that very clearly showed how well-endowed she was so I'd definitely thought about how nice it would be to see her boobs but my imagination hadn't done them justice. They were big and full with large areolas and hard, thick nipples that were begging to be sucked. Because she was still riding me so slowly, they weren't bouncing so my hands were drawn to them and I caressed the soft, smooth flesh and ran my palms over her hard nipples. Not that I wouldn't have done that if they had been bouncing but I'd more likely have been hypnotized by them at least briefly.

After indulging me briefly, she brought her lips to mine again and we resumed making out while she continued to ride me and I continued to fondle her breasts. There was absolutely no place I'd rather have been at that moment, even though the back seat of an SUV in the parking lot of the mall may not necessarily have been the ideal location for a sexual encounter. I was completely focused on the feel of her hot, wet pussy sliding up and down my stiff cock and the feel of her soft, smooth boobs against my hands. She was gradually riding me harder and faster, though not so much that her SUV was likely to be bouncing and drawing attention from anyone passing by. Her boobs, however, did begin bouncing though I did not pull my mouth from hers to try to watch them. As close together as we were with her riding my cock, it would have been difficult but I was perfectly content to continue fondling them instead.

She was the one who pulled her mouth away from mine but it was so that she could moan more freely as she was building toward her orgasm. As she rode me harder and faster, it would have been more difficult for us to continue making out anyway. She straightened up a bit but didn't lean back far enough for me to watch her tits bouncing, which was still fine because it felt like her pussy was becoming even hotter and wetter the closer she got to cumming so I was focused on the pleasure I was feeling as a result. I have absolutely no idea how I had not cum already given how incredible it felt as her pussy moved up and down my cock but, obviously, I had no complaints. The sounds she was making suggested that she was experiencing a continuously increasing level of pleasure so I was pleased to be helping her achieve that in addition to enjoying ever more pleasure myself.

When she finally dropped down onto my cock and remained there, she went briefly silent before crying out as her entire body started shaking. Her orgasm appeared to be yet another intensely pleasurable one so I assumed that was just typical for her. It was also obviously long, just as the others had been. As she remained seated on my cock, riding out her orgasm, I could feel my own orgasm backing off, even though it hadn't really been building up too much yet by that point. I just knew that, with this break, I'd be able to continue fucking her for even longer and I didn't think there was anything that could have made me happier. I suspected that she would feel the same way.

Instead of going back to riding my cock again once she'd finished cumming and had taken a moment to recover, she climbed off of it but remained on her knees. She positioned herself on all-fours beside me so, after running my hands over her ass for a moment, I got up onto my knees behind her. I had to lean over because of the roof of the SUV but it wasn't too bad so I was soon guiding my cock back into her hot, wet pussy from behind. We both moaned as I slid all the way in until my hips were pressing against her ass. I adjusted myself slightly then began to slide my cock in and out of her while once again savoring the feel of her hot, wet pussy. It took only a moment before I had a good, steady rhythm going and she was soon pushing back each time I was thrusting into her. I slipped my hands forward from her waist and cupped her swinging tits while she reached back between her thighs, presumably to caress her clit as I fucked her. It really wasn't the most ideal position for fucking but it felt so good that I wasn't even thinking anything negative about it at that moment.

Once again, I wasn't feeling my orgasm building immediately despite how incredible it felt to resume fucking her so I was able to just focus on the pleasure itself as well as the feel of her tits in my hands. I was hefting their weight while running my palms over her hard nipples though I had no idea whether this provided her with any more pleasure, nor whether she necessarily needed to feel more pleasure than she already was. Her moaning was continuous from the get-go this time since her mouth wasn't obstructed by my tongue. Since it sounded like she was building toward another orgasm already, I was thinking that there would be another opportunity to switch things up and, as I fondled her big, luscious boobs, I knew exactly what I wanted to do.

I was in no rush, of course, to move on to another position, regardless of how incredible I knew it was going to feel. Fucking her hot, wet pussy already felt incredible and, since I was still in no danger of cumming quite yet, I certainly wanted to enjoy it for as long as possible and provide her with as much pleasure as I could while I had the chance. The longer we were fucking, though, the harder she was pushing back as she was apparently building toward another orgasm herself. It got to the point where it was easier for me to just thrust into her each time she pushed back rather than trying to match her pace. This seemed to work well for both of us as she continued to get closer to cumming while I was finally starting to feel the stirring of my own orgasm.

I couldn't really straighten up and take her by the hips to make sure she was getting the full length of my stiff shaft so I just did the best I could while leaning forward and holding onto her tits. I'm not sure that it would have made that much of a difference anyway since she was clearly almost to another orgasm without any additional technique variations. I'm sure she was just so familiar with and comfortable with her own body that she knew what she needed, including the fingers that were undoubtedly massaging her clit to help her get there. As the pace continued to increase, even her continuous moaning couldn't drown out the sound of my hips smacking repeatedly against her ass. Being slightly hunched over didn't allow me to watch her ass jiggle with each smack but I was starting to get the feeling that it was likely I'd have another opportunity.

Because we were in such a small, enclosed space, the other sound that was audible as we continued fucking was a kind of sloshing or slurping as her pussy continued to get even wetter. I wouldn't have thought that it could get any wetter than it already was but it did and it felt even more outstanding the longer we were fucking. When she pushed back hard and held there, I made sure that my stiff cock was fully embedded in her hot pussy and just waited. A moment later, she cried out and started shaking as another orgasm overtook her. As with the others, it was long and appeared to be highly pleasurable. I took the opportunity to slide my cock in and out a few times while she was cumming, not only because I knew her pussy was being flooded with even more lubrication, but also because I wasn't anticipating continuing to fuck her once she'd finished cumming this time.

When I was certain that her orgasm had fully run its course, I slipped out of her pussy and had her roll over onto her back. After taking a moment to admire her naked body, I straddled her and lay my stiff cock between her tits. Taking one in each hand, I brought them together against my cock as she watched, still a little glassy-eyed. As I slowly slid my cock between her tits, I couldn't help but moan because it felt so amazing, even after her incredibly hot and wet pussy. Feeling her tits in my hands and being able to gaze down at them only furthered my arousal so I was almost immediately feeling my orgasm beginning to build up again. I realized as I was admiring her large areolas and hard nipples that, although I'd thought of her nipples as "begging to be sucked," I hadn't actually sucked on them yet. Again, I suspected that, even if I didn't get to it before we parted ways that day, it was looking very likely that I'd have another opportunity.

Once she'd apparently fully recovered from her latest orgasm, she was watching my cock as it peeked repeatedly from her cleavage then began to stick her tongue out to try to lick it. As I pushed my cock closer to her mouth with each thrust to help make that happen, it occurred to me that I had not slipped my cock into her mouth yet and that I really wanted to. My orgasm was building quite nicely as I slowly fucked her sumptuous tits but I decided that I would cut that short so that I could fuck her mouth as well. It wasn't immediate as I was enjoying the feel of her tits against my cock too much to just abandon that but, as my orgasm continued to build, I knew that I wouldn't want to just slip my cock into her mouth and immediately cum.

Before I got too close to cumming, I forced myself to release her tits and move forward, my cock pointing toward her face. She opened her mouth so I slipped it right in and she closed her lips around it. She immediately began to slide her lips up and down my shaft and I moaned yet again because it felt amazing, even compared to everything else I'd experienced so far. Of course, looking down and watching my cock disappearing into her mouth was also incredibly arousing and I knew that I'd be thinking back to it so I was trying to commit it to memory. Had my phone been within reach, I'd have needed to record some video but, since it wasn't, I just savored the pleasure of her cocksucking and the visual that accompanied it. I did make a mental note to grab my phone once it was within reach, though.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,418 Followers
12