Passion for Peaches

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't believe that she was making any extra effort to draw out the pleasure but, if she was, my orgasm was just too close at that point for it to work. As much as I would love to have continued indefinitely through the rest of that afternoon, I was actually also fine with the prospect of momentarily blowing my load down her throat. She seemed to be enjoying sucking my cock nearly as much as I was enjoying having her sucking it so I figured that was also a good indication of the potential to experience it again in the future. My cock became even thicker as I was getting closer to cumming but that didn't faze her one bit and she continued to inhale as much of it as she could. When I finally exploded into her mouth, her eyes went wide but otherwise she was unaffected, continuing to suck me off while swallowing my load.

I remained over her until I was fully spent then slipped my cock from her mouth and moved backwards. As I was planting one foot on the floor, I happened to nudge my phone, still in the pocket of my shorts so I grabbed for it as soon as I could. Jodie was propping herself up on her elbows as I woke up my phone and quickly accessed the camera. She smiled for me but didn't seem otherwise concerned as I shot some photos of her lying there naked then zoomed in on some of my favorite parts.

"Sorry," I finally said a little sheepishly, "I probably should have asked first."

"No, take all you want," she replied, "It's the least I can do after you made me cum so much and you only did once."

"Thanks," I said, genuinely pleased to have a record of how awesome she looked naked.

"We are going to need to talk about how and when we can do this again, though," she said, still posing so that I was also able to get some shots of her ass.

"I can't even tell you how happy I am that you feel that way," I replied, "This was wholly unexpected but I can't imagine not doing it again."

"Well," she started, "doing it again but doing it better. Imagine what we could accomplish in a bed."

"Or with an entire night," I replied.

"Oh god, yes," she said.

We sat there naked in her backseat talking about how and when we could best coordinate getting together again then figured we should probably get dressed. We'd been naked in her backseat for a while and agreed that we might be pushing our luck not getting noticed up to this point. I took a few more pictures when she was just in panties then in bra and panties and, once we'd stepped out of the vehicle, she raised her sundress for a few more discreet shots. We gave each other the once-over as well as checking our own reflections before she was ready to head inside and find her kids. I offered to join her or at least walk her to the entrance but she wanted to avoid any questions from her kids should they see us together and I was fine with that. I did sit in my car and watch her as she walked away, only driving off once she'd made it inside.

She had asked that I not text her while she was with her kids because they sometimes got nosy about who was contacting her but she took a few opportunities when she was trying on clothes to text me some photos that were worthy of adding to my growing collection. Once I'd arrived home, I uploaded her photos to my cloud storage and I added the ones she was texting as they came in. Pulling them up on my laptop so I could see her on a bigger screen, I was quickly rigid again so I took a bunch of photos that included my stiff cock for her as well as videos of me stroking off and ultimately blowing my load. I saved these until later that day, once she'd let me know that she was home and the kids were doing their own thing so we could text. I was glad that I'd taken a lot because she kept wanting more but I saved the videos for when she told me that she was alone in her bed. She didn't text back for a little while after I sent the videos but, when she finally did, she let me know how they had affected her with a video of her own showing her fingers at work. We continued this as we got things planned for our next in-person meet-up and found ourselves very motivated to make it sooner rather than later.

12