Passion for the Rebuilt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"T-Tienna wha-"

Tienna couldn't hear him, she used her free hand to open his shorts and pull out the rigid member. Her brain too focused on confirming it was actually what it appeared to be, 'He got this because of me.' she thought while gripping it. She gently pushed her hand forward, trying to run it down the shaft but the sweaty skin caused it to stick to her palm, then pulling back she watched him shiver. She could see the gleaming first drop of pre cum, her brain raced as she tried to remember the last time she had a man in this position.

'He got hard from me...he got turned on from me...he wants me...' the thought shook her core. Her absent sanity letting her primal side take over, gripping and stroking his cock as it pointed at her. She let go of his waistband, then moving her hand under his shaft she found his heavy balls. Gently caressing them as she felt him shiver at her touch, she could feel their weight as the musky smell filled the confined area.

Her brain clouded as she thought of the cum they were making, how they were working hard to produce sperm, '...for me.' she thought. 'They're working hard to make cum for me...' she couldn't help herself as she squeezed them slightly tighter again while running her hand down his shaft.

Dase whimpered and jumped slightly at her touch, "Tienna." he murmured out.

Tienna looked into his eyes, watching them stare back into hers, showing a longing sense of passion as she touched him. She looked at his panting mouth, the shining lips hanging agape as he tried to hold himself together. Leaning forward she kissed him again, nipping his bottom lip she smiled as she felt his hips buck into her, driving his cock into her hand.

"Ti-, not here." he whimpered as he tried to catch his breath.

Tiennas brain told her he was right, told her that she needed to listen and they could figure out a better time.

But her primal side screamed louder, her throbbing pussy demanding attention that she had been putting off. Yelling over any sense of composure that tried to remind her of the consequence of being caught. She couldn't remember how one felt before, how a real and throbbing dick felt as it stirred her pussy. She had been alone for so long, she had gone to sleep so many nights alone, now a man was here. A fired up and horny thoroughbred that wanted her, that needed to drive his breeding stud cock into her womb and find the toe curling and mouth drooling release inside the hot clenching confines of her pussy.

She let go of his balls and pushed her spandex down, the area getting a new scent of the dripping sex that was between her legs. She grabbed his hand and put it to her, letting his finger graze her glistening and drooling lips as proof that she wanted this.

Dase tried to hold back, knowing it would be better to wait so they wouldn't have to be so quiet, trying to get his cock under control. But as his hand was guided and his fingers touched her he lost all sense of right and wrong. He kissed her deeper as his fingers split her, feeling her shudder and moan into his mouth as he drove the first digit in. He could feel her clit swelling against the palm of his hand, he began to gently bat his palm into her as he drove his burly finger into her. He could feel the sopping mess that begged for him, he took his other hand and in animalistic want he broke their kiss to spit into it.

Tienna watched him spit into his hand as his other one assaulted her cunt, then her heart skipped as she watched him smear his cock in his saliva. Knowing he was prepping it for her, lubing it the only way a lust filled man could so he could thrust it into her. She thrashed her legs, freeing her right one from the spandex and raising it. She felt Dases powerful grip on her thigh, lifting and pushing it up and to the wall. She was now open and ready for him, her stud that had his angry phallus pointed at her most sensitive part. 'He's going to take me...' she thought as she bit her lip and stared into his eyes, balling up his shirt in her fists. 'Do it, take it!' she screamed inside herself, 'shove it in and fuck me!'

Lightning zipped through her as she felt his head kiss her throbbing pussy lips, she moved her hands to his arms and gripped him to steady her shuddering body. Pressed against the shower knobs and walls on either side, she couldn't escape if she wanted to, she was his to take. She felt his hips slowly roll upwards as he leaned into her, she felt the thick meat of him spread and slowly skewer her. Her eyes rolled and she tried to hold in a womanly roar as she felt every inch of his veined and powerful rod drive into her. Unrelenting and unforgiving as it drove her mad, she wrapped her arms around his broad shoulders and put her mouth to his neck. Her breaking psyche begging to let out a scream of carnal pleasure as she felt him taking her, she was positive she would be lifted off the ground by the beastly cock that invaded her.

Dase felt her grip his shoulders, her nails digging in as her teeth chattered against his skin. He could feel the enthusiastic and begging walls of her pussy clamping around his cock as they greeted and congratulated his entry. He could feel her juices dribbling down his shaft and covering his balls, he may have had some thought of holding back before. But now his cum crazy brain told him to pump, pump and drive his cock into his bitch, she was a woman that wanted to be bred, nothing else mattered but slamming his hips and pumping his seed into her.

He gripped her ass cheeks, kneading the flesh as he began to throw his hips into her. He took shallow thrusts at first, taking mercy on her so as to not be too rough, but her panting maw in his ear drove in to be more vicious. He gripped her harder and squeezed his arms around her, he rocked his hips with more force, as he pushed her against the wall.

Tienna felt the shower knob shift and the water come on, its icy torture dousing her neck and his. Causing gritted teeth and silent shrieks as they both jumped and shifted to get out of the spray, she watched as his swollen and thundering cock freed from her. Swiping through her lips and batting her clit on its way out, as if to warn her of his unrelenting attack when they were in a more private setting.

They both paused and regained their composure, they realized the locker room was silent and both tried to get their shorts back on correctly.

"Tienna, please come to my place." Dase asked abruptly.

Exiting the gym and arriving at Dases apartment had passed by as a blur to her, she had been craving this kind of touch for so long. But now the inner demons of doubt and self loathing reared their heads and cackled to her about the worthless figure she possessed.

'Does he find me attractive, or did he just go along with it to make it less awkward?'

'Can he really see me as someone pretty?'

The vivid memory of Dases thick and glistening dick flashed through her minds eye as she tried to recognize her feelings and understand what was happening.

'Did he kiss me as a joke?'

'Did I push too hard?'

'What's work going to be like now?'

'Can I look at him at work?'

'Will he want to be around me?'

'I didn't shave.'

'Fuck I didn't shave and he probably felt stubble.'

'I didn't expect this, why would I shave?'

"Tienna?"

'He probably expects me to be rough.'

"Tienna?"

'Like that blonde mommas boy piece of shit.' Tienna thought as she remembered the Daquer family from so many months ago.

"Hey, Tienna?"

'I'm a woman.'

"Tienna!" Dase yelled as he gripped her arm and yanked her out of her trance, seeing her jaw clenched and her eyes lost deep in thought.

Tienna flashed with anger and yanked her arm away as she glared at him, "What?!"

Dase watched her with concern, "Are you alright, If you're uncomfortable-"

"Don't look at me like that!" she growled at him.

"Like what?" Dase asked.

"Do you pity me?" Tienna asked as she glared at him, finding his gaze was too hard to hold she turned away before he could answer.

She took in her surroundings and finally realized they were inside his apartment standing in the kitchen, clean counters with dishes in the sink. A single recliner with a t.v. on the other side of the room, no pictures or decorations to be seen in the single bachelors apartment. Tienna felt he may have been lowering his standards for her before but now looking at his home she saw he might just be extremely lonely.

"Wait, pity you? Why would I pity you?" Dase asked as he tried to mask the irritation in his voice.

Tienna looked at him again, "Why did you kiss me?"

Dase opened his mouth to speak but was unable to form the words, he felt so many emotions swirling around in him. He wasn't able to pin one down, let alone explain it in a way that would make sense to her.

"Why did you fuck me?" he retorted.

"I'll just go, I'll see you at work." she said as she shook her head and moved for the door.

"Hold on!" Dase said as he blocked her path.

Tienna glared at him and prepared to throw a punch.

"Why is it like this, why are you pushing me away now when before we were all over each other?" he asked with hurt in his voice. "You can leave if you really want to, but I want you to be here."

Tienna turned around and took a few steps into the kitchen that the front door had opened up into.

"Do you think I pity you?" he said as he took a step towards her, "I think you're too strong and too beautiful to pity."

Tienna flinched and turned around to glare at him.

"Is that what it is, do you think I can't find you attractive?" he said as he stepped closer to her.

He waited for a response, glaring into her eyes, "I think you're gorgeous...I think you're sexy..."

"Shut up." Tienna whispered through her teeth.

"Your body is amazing..." Dase said while stepping closer.

"Stop it." she replied.

"What, I can't compliment how you look, why not!?" he said while raising his voice and leaning forward towards her.

"Because I'm a fucking monster!" she boomed back, "Look at my fucking body, Dase! You think anybody wants to touch a synthetic nightmare!? Whatever original parts of me are left look like a bag of smashed dicks!"

Dase now closed the distance between them and spoke in an angry and hushed tone, "I see you as a gorgeous woman."

Tienna flinched and glared at him, rearing back to separate herself but was unable to flee since Dase had backed her up to the counter.

"Don't talk about yourself that way," he said as he leaned in close to her, "I can't let you disrespect yourself like that, not when you're such an amazing person."

Tienna frowned and furrowed her brow at him, waiting for his next move.

"If you want to leave, then go...But I want you here, I want you right now..." he said as he moved his face closer to hers.

Tiennas cheeks burned as she tried to decide, leave and keep their relationship as coworkers. Or stay and let him have her like he said he wanted, she trembled slightly at the thought of his touch, but not out of fear.

'Is he serious, does he see me like that?...' Tienna thought as she made her decision.

She tilted her head upwards and closed her eyes, she paused to draw in a deep breath. Then leaning forward Tienna cautiously and slowly touched her lips to his, still hesitant and slightly scared of what would unfold that night. Still fearful that it would all come crashing down around her, that he would jump back and call her an animal. That Dase would break into laughter and berate her for falling for his cunning joke. The prince and the cybernetic mince meat that belonged in the carnival.

She felt Dases hands on her head, gently but firmly lacing into her red locks and pressing behind her ears with his thumbs on her cheeks. She could feel the hunger in his lips as they split and attacked her, the forceful tongue gaining entry and tasting her.

Dase broke the kiss and touched his forehead to hers, "If you want me to stop, tell me, ok?"

"O-Ok." Tienna whispered as she bit her lip, she could feel his hand on her stomach sliding down over the top of her workout clothes. Then reaching her spandex shorts he worked his fingers in between her flesh and the waistband. Tiennas breath hitched as she anticipated his fingers greeting her moistening sex, she gasped once they touched her.

"Dase!" she shuddered as he searched for the magic spot she prayed he would find.

"I'm sorry, this pussy felt so good before," he whispered in her ear in a husky voice, "but I want to tease you more before I fuck you again."

Tienna shivered and gripped the counter top as she felt his fingers find her stiffening clit, her depraved woman hood calling to him for attention. Her midsection flexed and she looked down to watch him, almost unable to believe he was reading her and hitting her buttons with ease. She watched his muscles flex as his hand disappeared in her shorts, the lewd noises resonating as he worked her over in his grasp.

Dase watched as she squirmed against the counter, he had time to calm down and think about what he wanted from her. He didn't want to haphazardly thrust his cock into her only to finish too quickly. He wanted to taunt her, tease her, make her beg for the affection he was so eager to give her, he wanted to push her over the edge and have her mumbling his name as she drooled into the pillow.

Watching her figure respond to his touch had blood engorging his handsome member, he used his free hand to push his waistband down. Letting his proud cock spring out and slap against her, then slowly rocking his waist he ground it into her thigh, emphasizing his need to touch her.

She twisted and moaned, her heaving tits restrained by the top begged to be groped and pawed at. Her hips spasming and mindlessly trying to convince her lover to have his way with her begging lips. She arched her back and let out a wavering shudder as she felt a heat swirl in her stomach and cloud her train of thought.

Dase watched all of this happening in front of him, almost drooling at the sight of the feminine figure writhing to his fingers. "Look what you've done to me." he growled at her.

Tienna looked up to his eyes and saw the dominant look they studied her with, then looking down she almost yelped. A mix of fear dancing along with an even bigger feeling of lust swam through her as she watched the swollen and purple phallus against her. It'd been so long since she had a partner, but you didn't need to be a seasoned slut to see how hungry this cock was.

She eyed it as it looked up to her, the rigid and thick vein running along the top seemed to pump lust straight into the swollen head. The helmet of the shaft looked almost purple, filled with want and demanding her touch while the musk of him wafted up to her nostrils. She remembered the way his heavy nuts felt in her hand as she tested him in the gym shower, the heated orbs that seemed to leave her head buzzing with anticipation.

"I want you to touch me." he said.

Tienna hesitated while trying to understand why he reacted this way to her, she finally started to move her hand towards him. She had a moment of reservation as she watched her polymer scaled hand touch it, then gently wrap her fingers around it. Seeing how his cock showed no sign of weakening to her synthetic replacement filled her with joy, she slowly stroked it and watched. She could see the visceral piss slit open, a clear drop of precum emerging and beading on the tip, she shivered at the sight. 'He's going to fuck me with this...' her brain said to her in a hungry and anticipating voice, images of lonely nights ran through her before being burned away by the heated cock in her hand.

"I've wanted you so badly..." Dase paused as he caught the scent of her hair, relishing in her aura.

Tiennas chest raised as she took a deep breath, feeling his fingers spreading her lips and taunting her with their callused tips.

"It's been awhile right?" Dase asked in a voice that dripped desire.

Tienna nodded her head in response.

"Then.... I'll try to be sensitive, if it's too much, then tell me, OK?"

Tienna furrowed her brow at his statement, trying to understand how he could need her so desperately but still be so tender.

Her jaded side screamed to push him away, to conceal her shame and not believe he could lust for her so fully. Who would want to take me in this state, who would want to fuck a machine, how could he look in this synthetic eye and not recoil in disgust.

But the other side spoke louder, her inner being seeing and demanding to accept the feelings he was showing her. To not deny her own want, to let him have his way and drag her into the unrelenting jaws of debauchery, "...Yes."

She felt Dases free hand intertwined with her hair and pulled her head back, his shiny lips landing on hers and thanking her for letting him have her. She felt him nip at her lip as he moved to her ear, his fingers playing her now dripping pussy like an instrument, eliciting moans and gasps of approval. His hand slid from her shorts, leaving her wanting and panting for his touch on her womanhood again. She felt his hands gently force her to spin around, as she did so she slapped her palms on the counter while he pushed her to lean forward.

'He's so-' her thought was cut off, as the echoing sounds of clothes ripping filled the kitchen. She could feel his unstoppable hands ripping open the shorts she had tried to tease him with, her legs shaking at the thought of how he couldn't wait. How he didn't want to waste a second to have her on display for himself, she thought he would be reserved, be somewhat caring. Her heart skipped as she got her first clue of the restless evening she was about to receive, she could swear her womb twitched in excitement of the merciless cock that would soon be beating into it.

Dase looked at the buffet in front of him, her heart shaped ass jiggling as it was freed from the spandex prison. Her shimmering lips begging for his touch again, her toned and shapely legs trembling slightly. He couldn't help himself, with a flash of force and speed he smacked one of her ass cheeks, gritting his teeth as he watched the flesh ripple and shake at his attack.

Tienna jumped slightly at his assault, she turned red at how it sent a bolt of lust straight through her. But then her mind shook at the new sensation, panting breaths, heated lungs exhaling and bathing her pussy in the humid air. Her body stiffened, like a diver caught in the attack of a shark, she waited with her heartbeat pounding in her ears.

She felt his lips assault her quivering sex from behind, his harpoon of a tongue splitting and savoring her as it searched and probed her folds. Tienna rose to the balls of her feet as her thighs pressed against the counter, her shoes gripping and squeaking on the floor. If he felt any distaste for her smell or sweat he showed no signs, she could feel him hungrily grinding his tongue against her. His nose smashing her flesh as he worked to get his face as close to her as possible, she felt the heat in her rising.

"D-D-" she stuttered.

He had found her clit again, hard as stone as the blood forced its way into the pleasure center of her elicit slit.

"D-" she tried to shout but her words caught as the first wave rushed through her, she felt her hips mindlessly bucking and grinding into his mouth. Eyes rolling to the back of her head as she felt her body being touched and reacting in a way she had forgotten was possible. She felt his hands come from between her thighs and grip her waist, pulling her harder into him. Finally being pushed over the edge she bellowed out in joy as she felt the bolts of lights and electricity shoot from her belly and out of her tender hole. Feeling Dase lap and prod at her with joy and animalistic grunts, she thanked her luck that he was behind her and couldn't see her face.

1...456789