Passion for the Rebuilt

Story Info
Past scars make it hard to enjoy the present.
30.1k words
4.75
6.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author note: sorry about my last story, some people said it was confusing, i think i may have put it out too fast since i had a lot of negative things going on and wanted a win. not trying to sound like super full of myself, but i appreciate the people who follow and enjoy my stories, and I am working on another growth and lust. its just a really brutal one, i don't wanna scare people with the violence i see fitting into that story. but i don't wanna gloss over it like it's no big deal. if you've read my stories you know i like a good story line. G&L will be a long one, but I'm looking forward to it. and if you like long ones, well buckle up cause this ones a trip. and if you want more beast girl stories, hold on cause I'm writing another, those are just fun! but thanks for the kind words and constructive criticism, i read it and analyze my writing and try to better my stories everytime. so thank you again, and please enjoy

****************************************

Tienna sat on the edge of the bed, looking at the scars that adorned her body as the t.v. played in front of her. The dancing lights from the screen shining on her exposed skin and man made appendages. Her left leg and arm had been violently taken from her, the skin colored polymer reminding her of where they once were. What was left of the thigh and shoulder along with the side of her abdomen and breast carried the twisted and gnarled visage of pain. She could live with this body if that's all it was, long sleeves and pants would be her wardrobe if it meant covering and hiding the war torn mess that once was the supple curves of her womanhood.

She turned to look at the mirror on the dresser, looking at the left side of her face. The doctors had tried to make the gashes and casms seem less dominant, they had even ensured most of the hair had grown back. But the ominous plate that covered her left eye socket and wrapped to her ear always struck her as cold and unforgiving. A green iris in the black pool of the synthetic eye with the shape of it matching her original, never letting her forget the life she chose and the price she paid.

She looked at her right eye, green and shimmering with luscious red locks gently falling around it as freckles adorned her cheek. Her right breast was still firm and heavy, the size that could make a mans heart skip as she pulled her top off and let them drop. The strong right arm and thigh of a powerful feminine physique that could make a lover tremble and gasp in delight.

But then looking to the left it tore at her heart seeing the man made ornaments that were bolted to her body, the plate on her face. The tan colored arm that showed little life other than scales like a snake that shifted with her movements. The long scars that traced along her breast like a demon had given her the most painful groping, the war torn desert of her abdomens side. Then leading down to her leg that carried the same scales and glinting coldness.

Tienna exhaled in vile disappointment, looking back at the t.v. before resigning to another night of infomercials and restless sleep.

"Johnston, activate." Tienna said with a drained temperament.

The droid in the corner of the room stiffened, the blank white area of its face glowed a soft blue light as it awoke. The white body and appendages twitched before it stepped out of its charging slot and turned to face her and then walked forward, silently approaching.

"Intimacy function, open settings." she said as it got near.

The droids groin clicked and a door rolled back and into itself, a white phallos shape appeared out of it and sealed so the unit didn't get any seepage inside. It walked to Tienna and stopped in front of her, leaning forward and replacing the soft blue light of its face with a more passionate red.

Tienna reached around to the back of the neck and found the three knobs that had also come out of the unit. Gently gripping the first she turned it and watched the phallus, seeing it swell and thicken. The next knob adjusted the length it jutted out from it, then the last one adjusted the firmness. She gripped it and squeezed, gauging the hardness and size she had set, then clicking the lubricate button by the knobs she watched as the clear goo came from the tip. She caught it and stroked it along the shaft and ensured it was well lubed, then stood and turned around.

Tienna bent over the bed and stuck her ass out towards the droid, "Initiate." she said as she put her hands on the bed.

The droid reached forward grasping her hips, it slowly moved its groin towards her, allowing Tienna to guide his appendage towards her sex. Slowly splitting the fuzzy lips and entering her, ensuring a slow start to let her adjust to its size.

Tienna shivered slightly, "Johnston, heat, medium."

The light of the droids face flashed in acceptance of the command, turning on the internal heating elements and allowing the shell of it to warm. It increased its rhythm and started to gently thrust, moving to the default pace set by the manufacturer.

Tienna bit her lip and huffed, trying to focus on the sensation and enjoy herself, she gripped the blanket on the bed and squeezed her eyes closed. She felt her hair fall around her face, arching her back and trying to get the correct angle for proper stimulation. She reached her right hand up, squeezing her breast and catching a nipple in between the fingers, imagining the powerful hands of a man touching her.

She grit her teeth and tried to let her imagination take her, she steadied her breathing and thought of the lustful hands of a lover gripping her.

"Johnston, increase pace." she huffed.

The droids hips moved faster, speeding up for its owners command.

"Johnston, harder." she commanded.

The droids started batting its hips into her, filling the room with echoing claps as it obeyed what was demanded of it.

Tienna moaned in delight, feeling herself being spread and fucked as she tried to coax out the heat inside her. Hoping to hit that high note of personal pleasure as she started throwing her hips back to the droid.

"Fuck-" she whispered to herself as she focused on the pace, "Johnston, faster and harder!"

The droids pace increased and he started bouncing against her ass harder, gripping her hips and following orders.

Tienna could almost feel the hands of a lover running up her shoulder, goosebumps rising as she imagined them running through her hair. The gasping joy as it gently wrapped around her neck and gave a light squeeze while trying to pull her closer to him, her absent and fake lover praising her with throaty moans and gasps.

"Yes, that's it." she cooed out as she was getting close, she was losing herself in the moment and enjoying it. "Make me-" she caught herself as the words almost slipped from her lips, but even though she didn't finish the sentence the words still bounced around in her head.

'-Feel like a woman.'

She opened her eyes and found the glinting sheen of her hand shining back at her from the bed, the pleasure she was feeling evaporating to emptiness.

"Johnston, cease." she said as she glared at the hand in frustration, "Go to storage."

The droid stopped, stepping back and removing itself from her, the light of its face going back to blue and the phallus retracting inside. Then it turned and walked back to where it had come from, backing into its charging slot and shutting down.

Tienna crawled to the pillow in front of her, reaching down off the side of the bed she grabbed a shirt from the floor. Then moved it between her legs and wiped away the cooling and sticky lube. She pulled the blanket over her and closed her eyes, letting the t.v. fill the room with its useless information as she tried to drift off to sleep.

The next day came and Tienna stepped quickly down the sidewalk as she tried to decide her morning breakfast order. A long sleeve green turtleneck and black pants covering her body, she always tried to have her hair fall in a way that it covered the left side of her face. But even with all the effort in the world she would still catch people looking every now and then.

She stepped up to the street vendor and rang off her order, smiling and nodding when he gave it to her and received his payment. Tienna observed her surroundings as she drank her coffee and ate her morning pastry, then walking up the steps of her office she made her way into the lobby. Arriving at the elevators and clicking the up arrow and waiting for it to arrive she finished her pastry and sipped her coffee.

"Yo, T." a voice called out.

Tienna turned her head slightly to look,"Geshi, what's up?"

"Oh ya know, same soup just reheated." the guy said with an unenthusiastic eyebrow raise.

"What?" Tienna said with narrowed eyes.

Geshi looked back in confusion, "What?"

The elevator arrived and they both stepped in, Tienna tapped the third floor button with her left hand and waited for the lift to start.

"So I heard you had a falling out with your last client?" Geshi said with caution.

Tienna didn't turn to face him, "The Corstead family was nice, but I think the kids couldn't wrap their head around having me as a full time security guard."

"But you're always so sweet." Geshi said with heavy sarcasm.

"Get fucked." Tienna retorted.

Geshi chuckled as the elevator door opened and they both walked towards the Brasshammer security firm. Geshi stepped through the doorway first with Tienna following, they continued with small talk as they made their way down the row of desks and smaller offices.

"Tienna!" a booming voice shouted.

"Aw fuck," Tienna mumbled as Geshi stifled a laugh, "ayy Dea-"

"Why is the Corstead family telling me you told their daughters that you are the boogeyman hmm?" Deager said with anger.

"Well the two daughters kept waking up and screaming that there was someone in the closet." Tienna explained.

"The closet!" Deager said a furrowed brow, "is this the same closet that they're telling me you put a fucking fixed blade knife through?"

Geshi turned away as he choked on his own coffee.

"Well it let them know that if someone was in there that they weren't coming out anytime soon." she replied with.

"Geshi, go take over the Corstead contract, we gotta try and keep some faith in us." Deager said as he pointed at Geshi.

"Yo!" Geshi responded with as he gave a two finger wave and stepped away.

Tienna shook her head, "You know I'm not good with kids, why did you even put me there?"

"Cause it's cushy, Tienna!" Deager said with exasperation, "You've done a lot for this company, and you've given more than most." He said as he looked at her left side. "Take an easy gig and relax, or you'll burn out."

"Don't pity me, give me another contract." Tienna said with anger.

Deager looked at her unenthusiastically, "Ya know what, no, you're going on the Daquer family detail." he said with his head shaking.

"No." Tienna said flatly.

"Not up for debate, you'll be assigned as a guard for the son, who knows maybe you'll be able to keep track of him." Deager said while turning around. "Lets go to my office."

Tienna stormed after Deager and followed him into the office, slamming the door behind her as she moved to the center of the room. "I'm done babysitting! Put me back on convoy duty, or some kinda valuable escort duty!"

"You'll do the contracts I give you, or you can leave and find somebody else who'll put up with your attitude. But till then, you're doin this contract." he said as he looked through the folder. "Guys are foamin at the mouth for this gig-"

"So give it to them!" Tienna shot off with malice.

"No," he said quietly, "the mother of the family has requested a female guard."

"No, I'm not guarding a fuckin perv that wants to make me jump through hoops like a bitch." Tienna said as she shook her head.

"The mother wants her son to have a female in the ranks so he can learn how valuable of an asset someone of the opposite sex can be." Deager said while sitting down.

"Oh, so he's not a perv, just a misogynistic rich boy." She said, "So much better."

"T. take this job, and enjoy it... Maybe after you do this for a couple months," Deager looked down and pushed the folder to the edge of the desk. "Maybe I'll think about putting you out on bounty hunter detail."

"No, let me just go do it now." she said.

Deager looked up to her, "Ya know, maybe I'll change my mind and put you behind a desk?"

Tienna rolled her eyes and snatched the folder from his desk, angry but deciding not to push her luck with him today. She stormed out of the office and headed to her own desk, slapping the folder down on the surface and taking a seat in her barely used office chair. She was rarely in the firm's office, and the light layer of dust over her things reminded her of that.

"So what'd you get?" Geshi asked as he came up to her desk.

"The fuckin Daquer family." she said flatly.

"What!?" Geshi shouted, "Do.. Do you know who they are?"

"Some rich shits that are in the news every now and then." she responded.

"T! They're the fuckin tycoons of propulsion, they're name is on the side of every shuttle engine!" he said with wide eyes. "The son is supposed to be some crazy party boy," Geshi leaned in, "ya know, I heard he's a playboy that all the ladies and guys are trying to get with."

"So you think he's gonna try and fuck me?" she said coldly as she looked up at Geshi.

"Maybe that's why Deagers sending you? Thinkin your cold heart may be thawed by the swooning heart throb that can break down your walls and win you over?" Geshi said with excitement. "C'mon, you hear about stuff like this happening a lot these days! Maybe he'll turn out to be a really down to earth dude who hates being in the spotlight!"

"Whatever, try that shit with me and I'll slam his head in a door jamb." she retorted as she started looking through the file.

"I mean billionaire playboy who has yet to have a single long term relationship even though he's been seen with actresses and supermodels? Maybe you are his type if he's turned all of them down." he said while looking at his phone.

"What, this isn't a hallmark movie Geshi." she said as she shook her head, "Why don't you do the detail and let him fuck you?"

"I mean i'm straight, but dudes pretty good lookin not gonna lie." he said as he pointed down to the open folder.

Tienna looked back down and saw the photo he was pointing at, a blonde haired man giving a carefree smile to the camera. She could see how people would find him attractive, and maybe a couple months in a mansion with a good looking man might do her some good.

The next day came and Tienna was walking up the steps to the Daquer estate and rang the doorbell, she looked back over her shoulder. The long driveway she had driven up had to be at least half a mile, and the trimmed and well kept landscape had her imagining they had a fleet of grounds crew. She looked back at the door as she heard the loud clunk of the lock opening, expecting to see another one of her security firm coworkers who was already on the detail.

Tienna first caught the vascular forearm of a tall man, as the door swung open she could see the sculpted bicep come into view which led her gaze to his chest. The teasing view of hard pecs with a set of abs that could have been chiseled from marble, she could see the v shape coming up from his groin. Red shorts covering his manly package made her heart flutter slightly, she traced the lines of his figure again as she made her gaze lift to his face. She caught the sight of his lats that seemed big enough to keep his arms from resting by his sides. Then she looked him in the eyes, blue pools on the canvas of an angels face as the free and boyish locks of blonde hair wisped in the wind.

"H-Hello...I'm Tienna, part of your new security detail." she said as she extended her right arm in a hand shake.

Two hours later Tienna was storming back through the doors of the Brasshammer security firm, hatred boiling out of her. Eyes burning as the sweat beaded on her brow, she bared her gritted teeth as her heart pounded with hatred and malice.

Deager was on the phone in his office, he heard the front doors slam and the stomping feet, he knew she was about to enter. He grasped the phone in his hand, "Again I apologize and of course we will cover the damages, may I call you back?" he hung up the phone as she busted through his door.

"That fucking bastard prick!" she shouted, "How dare he, how fucking dare he talk like that to me! I should've done it, I should have fucking done it, that shrimp dick excuse of human filth that doesn't even have the right to suck a fucking dog fart for oxygen! I'll kill that blonde fuck wad if I ever run into him again, he won't even be able to walk with a limp cause I'll yank his fucking legs off and shove them so far up his ass he'll taste what the fucking shoe maker had for lunch that day!"

"Tienna!" Deager yelled.

She glared at him as she paused her tirade of hate and approached his desk, "Ya I fucking did it! I fucking quit, I won't be fucking walked on like that!"

"You won't quit, and you won't be fired." Deager said as he pursed his lips.

Tienna wanted to yell, but his response had stumped her and she honestly couldn't think of what to say next.

"But you will be moved to a desk." he said.

"FUCK!" she yelled at the top of her lungs.

"You're going to the weapons locker, we have only one guy on the morning shift in there and he's been doing the job solo for a while. He could use some help, and I think he'll be able to work well with you." he said as he leaned forward. "Take the rest of the day and come back tomorrow, you'll have to be here at four a.m."

"God dammit!" she yelled as she turned around to storm out.

"Basement level! Room B143!" Deager yelled as she stormed out, "Four O'clock!"

Dase sat in the weapons locker of the basement waiting for shift change, ensuring the firearms were clean and the computers that were checked in had been hooked up to chargers. He had heard some kind of commotion before and was still curious what it was as he moved to wash his hands. He lathered the soap between his digits and ensured the grease from the weapons came off, he rinsed his hands and reached for the towel. As he dried he heard an email notification ding on his own computer that was in the office, he walked over and leaned in to look.

'New transfer.' he read on the title of the email, then clicked to open it, "Oh, I'm finally getting some help down here." he said to himself.

Later that night Tienna sat on the edge of her bed again, the T.V. light dancing across her skin as she held the bottle up to her lips. She took a long swig of the liquor inside as she tried to push out the words she remembered him saying.

'That blonde bastard.' she thought, feeling shame at how her own heart had raced seeing him.

'Ew, I thought they'd at least send someone fuckable.' he said to her, as she remembered it her skin crawled. The words he had said cut her for some reason, she hated how it affected her so much, and the way he slammed the door in her face. 'We don't allow animals in the house.' he told her as he did it, she grit her teeth as her eyes began to burn.

She remembered the fear in his eyes as she broke the door down, the way he tried to plead as she put her fingers in his mouth after knocking him to the ground. The four inside with his wiggling tongue, her thumb hooked under his chin, the way she squeezed and began to pull his lower jaw. Thinking of yanking it off as if she was pulling to start a lawn mower, 'Then you could be a monster like me.' she thought.

She paused as she caught herself, the tears now streaming as she bowed her head in shame. 'No...I'm not a monster,' she thought to herself.

"I'm a woman," she mumbled, "I'm a woman dammit."

123456...9