Passion: Hollywood Nights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes, he thought again, taking another drink. Here's to the nights. He waited as long as was necessary for another such night to begin.

He soon heard someone opening the front door of his home and entering. A glance at the security camera monitor app on his phone showed it was Erika indeed. Soon she was in his bedroom smiling at him, giving the look he had known would start things off. A pleased expectant look full of smug promise and welcome. He returned that look with his own similar expression, descended from the balcony, and they moved quickly into each other's arms. Rushes of happiness came to their skin and peace to their hearts. Their lips touched, and their hands held each other close when not exciting areas of their bodies in need of arousal. Cole felt himself growing hard and prepared, and Erika felt soft and wet in answer. The happiness was abundant on both their faces. Both were ready for what they would soon enjoy, and there was nothing to hold them back. Nothing...

The light of their happiness soon grew strong as their bodies merged. It shone bright, holding back all darkness.

Cole's various worries faded in a rush. The need to please his love Erika consumed all his attention. Her lips touched his, and their limbs encircled one another. They fell back onto the bed, hands moving rapidly to undo buttons and push aside clothing. His shirt and shorts were removed and cast aside, her blouse and jeans also. Their underwear was shoved down next and also pushed away. Last to go was her bra, unclasped and discarded. Cole's lips soon descended to his wife's nipples, buffing them to strong points. The buds grew wet under the lashing of his tongue, tickled by his beard.

Erika gasped in joy, glorying in the pleasure of being with her very virile man. Cole's muscles clenched under her hands. She reveled in the feeling, kissed the top of his head as he nursed at her teats. Then his lips came up and captured hers. They breathed into each other long and hard, tongues caressing one another. Fully nude, they embraced and joined together, pausing a brief moment to let her grab a condom from the bedside table drawer and slip it over his erect length.

"Do you want me?" he asked once that was done, and she nodded, then opened her legs to admit him.

Sword slipped into sheath, one rider mounted another, and the two engines thrust against one another in a quick easy rhythm. They rolled back and forth, adopting several positions and eventually falling into a side by side exchange where their arms and bodies provided all the leverage and traction they needed. The joining went on for several moments. Perhaps not as long as Cole had previously guessed it would, but that did not matter. There had been more epic journeys together in the past, and further travels would come in the future also. His knowledge of this fueled the fire between him and Erika as he thrust his manhood into the fertile welcoming valley between her legs.

Her blue eyes stared into his brown eyes as they merged their bodies, when they could meet each other's gaze. These moments were frequently interrupted by the need to kiss each other, again and again, and whisper fervent promises. These exchanges built in tempo, breath came more rapid and forceful, and then... Erika was shaking in orgasm first and Cole soon followed. Both gasped in the nirvana of the moment.

What next? Cole wondered. Did she want to give him one of her excellent blowjobs? Perhaps he could give her some oral attention with his tongue. Or they could use their fingers on each other's loins to excite each other to more climaxes. Or they could indulge one of their many other kinks. Or...

She was already comfortably asleep, he realized. Leaning into him and resting, sated for now. Okay, he realized. Fine. I'll be close by when you wake up. And then we can discuss the Ramsay wedding, your filming, the strike, our family, whatever other matters lie before us. As you wish, Erika. He clasped her in his arms and held her body comfortably against his. As you wish.

Here's to the nights, was Cole's final thought before sleep claimed him. Here's to our never-ending Hollywood nights.

***

Afterword- I do not see the need to further continue this story at this time. I also have other commitments. Same for the great actress who has been my frequent muse, and her chosen spouse. All the best to them from this fanfic author allowed to observe their love. May it last a lifetime. -AN.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Devil You Know A Halloween seduction.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Promise A love that transcends death.in Erotic Horror
Will Trent: Wake Up, Angie Will Trent asks Angie to awaken from her coma.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Daughter of the Revolution Ch. 01 Abby prepares for war.in Erotic Couplings
Two Baskets Pt. 01 A morning with a deafblind quad amputee woman and her lover.in Fetish
More Stories