Will Trent: Wake Up, Angie

Story Info
Will Trent asks Angie to awaken from her coma.
2.5k words
975
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Will Trent: Wake Up, Angie, by AchtungNight.

Summary- Will Trent asks Angie to awaken from her coma.

Codes- MF, FF, angst, romance.

Cast-

Ramon Rodriguez as Will.

Erika Christensen as Angie.

Julia Chan as Ava.

Tatiana Maslany as Jennifer Walters.

Cobie Smulders as Dr. Coleman (my original character).

Intro- I don't own the TV show "Will Trent" or the books on which it was based (I haven't yet read most of the latter). I also don't own the other media entities I reference in this story. I have no connection to them other than my fandom. This story is fanfiction and speculation, not Will Trent canon. It contains adult material, including descriptions of sexual content. Please do not read it if you lack a mature open mind or it is illegal for you to read it. All opinions expressed are mine.

For timeline purposes, you may place this story between the first and second seasons of "Will Trent". Spoiler warnings apply. At present, like most fans, I am still waiting for the 2023 Hollywood artists' strike to be resolved and the show to go back into production. If that has not already happened by the time you're reading this, I hope it will soon. We'll see.

This whole story is intended to be told first-person by Will as he speaks into his tape recorder. The sex is largely left vague because of my respect for the involved characters. Hope the reader's imagination can fill in the blanks if necessary. Feedback appreciated. Hope readers enjoy.

***

St. Jude's Hospital, Atlanta, Georgia. Summer 2023.

Wiggle your big toe. C'mon, Angie, wiggle your big toe.

I have come here alone to visit you, in this hospital, in the middle of the night, hoping you will wake up and talk to me. Or maybe you can just open your eyes. Or maybe you can remember that Tarentino movie we both love and wiggle your big toe.

You surely know why you're unconscious. You've undergone trauma again. A serial killer named James Ulster attacked you, abducted you, tortured you. Your injuries and the doctors put you in this coma. The doctors say you have spinal injury, might be paralyzed. I pray they're wrong. I hope you'll show me soon how wrong they are.

If you want to know about James Ulster, he's in jail. I took him down after he abducted you and the clues, some of which you left, led me to him. He turned out to be the man who killed my mother. You know he killed people from our foster home too. He didn't kill my dog Betty, you saved Betty before your abduction. Thank you for that, Angie. I hunted James Ulster down, I arrested him. He tried to commit suicide, but he didn't succeed. Doctors are keeping him alive so he can go to trial. I still need some answers from him, but that doesn't matter right now. Just please know, the man who hurt you has been arrested. You can relax.

I need you to wake up, Angie. Open your eyes. Give me a sign here. Any sign. Wiggle your big toe.

What are you thinking about as you lie there, Angie? Are you worried about Lenny Broussard, the sicko who hurt you long ago and again recently, the sociopath whom you killed a few days ago? Don't be worried, Angie. Your partner Michael assured me that the situation with Lenny Broussard will work out. Michael said you and he will make sure of that. He didn't give me further detail when I asked. Perhaps you can? Or perhaps not. It doesn't matter. The review board is waiting for you to wake up and speak with them before passing judgement. They will wait as long as it takes. I will wait too. You know I will, and that I will be on your side in the trial when it comes, no matter what. You know I'm always on your side, Angie. I'm always on your side. I know you will tell the review board the truth, Angie, and they will accept it.

You've had a few visitors besides me. First, that woman you told me was seeing Lenny Broussard, and her daughter, the people you didn't want Lenny Broussard to hurt anymore. They left you those flowers over there, and a card that says 'thank you'. You hear that, Angie? 'Thank you'. They appreciate that you took the monster Lenny Broussard out of this world. They agree with you, as do I, that he was a monster. You are a hero for taking him down, Angie. Never doubt that, never doubt what you are.

Michael came by too, with his family. So did several other people from your Atlanta Police Department and my Georgia Bureau of Investigation. They all left flowers, kind words, thoughts, and prayers. We're all pulling for you, Angie. Michael, my partner Faith, my boss Amanda, me, your captain, all of us. They all came by and left kind words. Betty can't come in the hospital, but she sends kind words too.

Some surprising people have come by also. Ava Green, for example. You remember Ava, that photographer I almost wanted to date instead of you for a while? You called her the little shoplifter girl. She came by here. She said she wanted to see the woman I picked over her. I told her all I could about you. She said she approves of you. She wants me to tell you some other stuff, things that make me a little uncomfortable. I'll get to them later, I guess.

Another surprising visitor was this bigshot celebrity attorney from New York, Jennifer Walters. She does criminal defense for heroes. You know her? She said if you need her, she'll be ready to help you pro bono. Walters said she has another attorney also ready to defend you, a man named Matt Murdock. She said she and Murdock were recommended for your case by another attorney named Julia Braverman-Graham, someone who Walters said knows you very well. I didn't recognize the name, still don't. Did you just blink at that name? I guess not.

Various people stopped by, said you'd helped them. They all signed that card over there, they all signed it. They're sending thoughts and prayers. I don't recognize more than half the names. One name I should point out is the woman who brought the card, a psychologist named Dr. Coleman. She said she'll be ready to talk with you when you wake up, Angie, if you want to talk to her. She told me to record this tape for you, leave it by your bed.

You've suffered a lot in your life, Angie. What James Ulster did to you, what Lenny Broussard did, what your drug-addicted mother did to you long before we met. What other people have done too. You know I've been with you through it all, Angie, or at least most of it. As much as I have been able to be there with you, as much as you've allowed me to be. Why have I done this, Angie? Why have I stayed with you, even after all the times you pushed me away? All the times you told me to go? All the times you tried to separate yourself from me?

The answer is simple, Angie. I love you.

Some people say our relationship is toxic to both of us. They don't get you or me. We're both damaged people, Angie. We've both suffered much. People have hurt us, misguided fools and monsters. I'm not going to waste time sorting out who was what, you and I already know most of the answers. Let me just sum it all up by telling you something that psychologist Dr. Coleman told me. We can stop getting hurt, Angie. We can rise above the pain. But first we must learn to put aside our denial, anger, grief, and bargaining. We must learn to accept that we are hurt, and that we must heal. Then we can do what it takes to start healing. First thing is to remember the people who love us, whom we also love. Then we must stay with those people, if it is best for us.

Is it best we get back together and stay together, Angie? I think it might be. But I need you to tell me if I am right.

We can damage ourselves and the people we love further if we stay with the people we love. I know you've told me that. When I mentioned it to her, Dr. Coleman agreed with you on it somewhat. However, she also said that people who love each other can help each other heal. You know that, right? Dr. Coleman said you should know it. She said your scars may never heal. I know that. But I want to keep soothing you, Angie. Keep getting the chance to soothe you, help you, ease your pain.

I know you still love me, Angie, despite all the pain between us. I still love you too. You know that, right?

I want you to come back to me, Angie. To open your eyes. To wiggle your big toe. Or maybe another toe. Can you wiggle any of your toes?

"Keep your eye on the ball, Will." That's what you always tell me. You always tell me I take my sweet time too. You sure are taking your sweet time now, before you wake up. I hope you will wake up soon.

Something else that Dr. Coleman told me, before she had to leave. She said sometimes the surest way to wake someone up is to stoke their inner fires. Well, let me try to do that with you, Angie. I hope I don't make you angry by trying this, Angie. It's why I'm here so late, when no one else is around.

I want to touch you again, Angie, and have you touch me back. I want to feel your lips on mine, your fingers on my skin. I want to tangle my fingers through your long red-gold hair, feel your deep blue eyes on me. I want to touch your body, every part of your body. The doctors tell me I shouldn't touch you now, so I won't. I know you don't want me touching you before you wake up, either. Never without your permission. So I won't touch you. But I can still say I want to, right?

C'mon, Angie. Hear my words. Open your eyes, Angie. Wiggle one of your toes. Big toe first, Angie. Wiggle your big toe.

I want you to take my hand, Angie, the hand I am reaching out to hold. I want to kiss you, Angie. I want to take you in my arms. I want to feel your arms wrap around me, and your legs also. I want to divest you of every bit of your clothing, and have you do the same to me. I want us to touch each other then, to be with each other. As we have many times before, as we can again once you wake up. I want to lie with you, Angie, make love with you once again. We don't have to do it right away, I'm sure you won't be comfortable with that. But when the time is right, when you're able to let me touch you again? I want to touch you, when you will let me, and I will wait as long as it takes.

I want to put my hands and my mouth on your body, Angie. On your lips, your neck, other areas also. You know what areas I want to touch. I know you won't be comfortable with me describing them aloud, so I won't describe further what I want to do. I will simply wait until you awaken and will let me touch you. Until you are ready to touch me back. Our love must flow both ways, Angie. You know that and so do I.

I'm not the only one who wants to touch you, to make love with you. Ava also wants to do that with you. She wanted me to ask you if you like loving women. I must confess I have no idea. I told her this. I also told you a lot of men have hurt you. A lot of people have hurt you. I did not think you would be comfortable hearing what she was describing she wanted to do to you. I told her that too. Get angry at her if you must. I got angry at her. I asked her to leave. She did. But she left her number, told me if you and I, or I alone, or you alone, were interested... I do not want to further discuss this right now.

You have told me I need to accept the change between us, to let you get out of my life. I don't think you really want that, though. I know I don't want it. You're not a bad person, Angie. You're not a bad person to me.

Whenever we touch each other, Angie, we speak with our actions. You have spoken harsh words to me at times, but never have you touched me with a harsh action. Yes, you've left me, pushed me away, but it's always been temporary. We always reunite. You always come back to me. You know I am the man who loves you, your refuge. The one good person who has always been there for you as a friend in your time of hurt. You know I am that person for you, Angie. You know I want to continue being that person for you. Will you let me, Angie?

Will you look at me?

Will you open your eyes?

Wiggle your toes, Angie. Wiggle your big toe.

I hope you will return to me, Angie. Once again, when the drama between us subsides, when you are ready to allow it. I want to be with you again, to soothe your pain, to aid your recovery.

Dr. Coleman said she wants to be there for you also. She said she would send someone else to you, an equally capable colleague, if she could not return. Amanda and your captain both endorsed her. Attorney Walters also endorsed her. I do not know if you will welcome Dr. Coleman's attention. We can discuss it if you like, when you wake up.

Come on, Angie, look at me. Wiggle your toes. Open your eyes.

I must go now. Amanda is texting me. Something about a case, another criminal doing something terrible. I want your help with this case. Wake up soon, Angie, and call me when you are ready. Michael, Faith, Amanda, Ava, Attorney Walters, Dr. Coleman, me, Betty, all of us will be waiting to hear from you soon.

Wake up soon, Angie.

And when you do, know that I love you. Bye for now.

***

The End.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Jessica Alba - Hole in One Jessica makes a risky bet while playing golf.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Blissful Charlotte and Sasha aren't happy, and take it out on Alexa.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Strong Women Wrestling UFC champ Ronda Rousey joins Ultimate Surrender.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Diva Slayer Vs Damage CTRL WWE's Bayley, Dakota Kai & Iyo Sky pay up after a loss.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Nightmare Rhea becomes Bianca's.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories