Passion in a Paddock

Story Info
Young farmer assists older farmer's wife more ways than one.
1.5k words
3.97
7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rather roughly dressed, as he'd only come into town to pick up supplies, Rick Ranger was hungry and dropped into Pike's Café for Foodies.

"Remove you hat," ordered fat-butt Lisa Pike.

"Or what?"

"Or else I get two of my male kitchen hands to remove you."

"Bring it on, Lisa," Rick goaded her.

"I'll happily disembowel both of them with my lamb castration knife," his said, touching the sheath on his right hip.

"But hey, what's this," he added, flicking through his phone.

"I suggest you say 'Please remove you hat, Rick'. I'm reading from our farm accounts summary that shows my family spent $3827.60 in charged-up meals in this establishment in and the last three months. Further, I suggest you don't rudely omit my name when speaking to me again, Lisa."

"Rick darling, kindly remove you hat while in this prestigious cafe."

Rick grinned at her and removed his beanie and shoved it in his pants pocket.

The 26-year-old placed his order and looked around for someone interesting to sit with and saw Imelda Yaxley, his mum's close friend, waving to him.

She was okay and he joined her, kissing her cheek.

She purred, "Good boy"

Rick saw she had only water in front of her.

"A beer?"

"Um, it will only send fat straight to my hips."

"Lisa has a much fatter arse than you."

"Oh darling, you do say the sweetest of things. Yes, a beer please."

Their beer in long Pilsner glasses arrived just as Imelda was answering Rick's inquiry about her husband's health.

"Tom's no longer in a back brace and is receiving intense physiotherapy to rebuild muscle. There's a good chance he could be discharged from hospital early next month."

"That's great. Tom saved his life by crouching low in the cab and holding on and with his legs braced when his tractor flipped after the left-hand rear wheel fell off with the axel breaking when striking a rock and the tractor somersaulted several times, hurtling downhill."

"You and I know that most other drivers, including me, would have scrambled to the cab door to jump clear, vainly attempting to defy gravity and not having time to escape. Everything would have happed so suddenly."

"Yes, Tom was so grateful for you telling to the newspaper reporter at the scene and later repeating it to the accident investigators that Tom was the most skilled and safety-conscious tractor driver you knew."

"Yeah, Tom regards me as his top student ever and told my dad that, several times. Um, this chat leads me to ask is there anything on the farm that you and your young sons haven't been able to repair or replace?"

"Yes, there is and thanks for asking Rick. The boys haven't succeeded in replacing the set of bearings in the wind-driven water pump that tops up the storage tanks that feeds the animal drinking troughs in the three plateau hay paddocks, with the cattle about to return there to graze the grass regrowth through the stubble following hay-making."

"The farm supplier told me that we need a complete new pump assembly and I ordered that two days ago."

"Cancel that order, Lisa. I know that pump assembly as we have three similar ones. Years of exposure to dust and weather corrosion will have finally gummed up the nuts of the housing bolts. The trick is to use a blow-torch to loosen the rusted nuts. I'll go up to the plateau tomorrow and work on it, okay?"

"Okay and thanks. I'll bring lunch up to you."

"There's not need for that. I'll take a lunchbox from home."

"I'm coming up there anyway to check out the grass growth since hay baling. And besides, I need to check the fencing and look over the upper part of the farm as I go up there. My sister gave me a brilliant six-pack of Chardonnay and we can scoff a chilled bottle up there with lunch."

* * *

Up on the plateau mid-morning next day, Rick shook his head when he checked the rusted nuts holding the pump housing together. There was no sign that the youngsters, Rick (16) and Rory (14) had applied penetrating oil in their attempts to free the rust-locked nuts. He'd found the set of bearings plus new seals on the pump shed shelf with the packaging thrown into a corner of the shed.

"Lacking knowledge and being lazy bastards, just like me in my teens," he grinned.

Within 90 minutes he had everything ship-shape and the pump working faultlessly to top up the two huge water storage tanks on higher ground to gravity-feed the hay paddocks below. He then checked the water troughs in the hay paddocks, clearing the troughs of floating debris and checking that the supply ballcocks were opening and closing correctly.

He returned to the windmill site that generated electricity to run the big pump beside the spring-fed natural lake and found Lisa already there setting out lunch.

They kissed, and he was surprised that she tongued him, gently.

"Err, what was that?"

"Tom has been hospitalised for almost 12 weeks. During that time, I've been without sexual attention from a male. I trust you not to gossip Rick and would like you to help me out here with sex."

Rick imagined he could feel something like a guillotine blade coming down on to his neck for being compromised like this by his former frequent baby-sitter from soon after his birth. He liked Lisa, really liked her, but gosh, this request would plunge him into something a step too far.

"I... I...," he replied, thinking Tom would want to kill him if he found out that Rick had fucked his wife.

Lisa said smugly, "It wasn't my idea, Tom suggested it."

For a moment, Rick's mind appeared suspended in shock.

And then it became operational again and he thought well, he owed her genial husband more than a handful of favours.

He faced Lisa and said, "You are almost as old as my mother."

"So what?" she said. "Heaps of boys have sex with their mothers, and daughters too."

"Err...um... I could be too thick for you."

"Have you ever sighted the circumference of Tom's dick?"

She had him there. Her husband had an upper body shaped not unlike that a bull and so he probably had the genitals to match his physique.

"My mother would be horrified if she found out that I'd banged you, blowing your long friendship with her."

"I checked with your mother. She approved of me asking you to reduce my sexual tension."

Omigod, the things that modern women discussed these days, Rick thought, feeling he should admit defeat in attempting to reject Lisa's sensational request.

Hey, he had sympathy for Lisa's predicament and remembered the first time when he attempted to shaft a classmate when he and she were 18, and failed. It was Lisa who told him after he confided to her in frustration, that he should react confidently and immediately ask Beryl out again and not rush it to become intimate with her.

Rick grinned, recalling that he'd succeeded in banging Beryl to record the entry into the adult world of consensual sexual intercourse for both of them.

He steeled himself to begin dealing with this momentous request from a 42-year-old mum.

"Um, how do you propose that we do it?"

"We set out to manage it nice and easily, Rick, and I apologize for any embarrassment that you may have to endure for helping me out over this request."

"We lay on my picnic rug already in place. I lift up my dress and you'll find I'm not wearing panties and then, I'm sure young man because rumour has it you have become vastly experienced from being hosted by numerous young women in this district, means you could just close your eyes and do it."

"Um, I'm not packing a condom."

"And I don't either but despite my age, I remain on birth control, just in case. Ejaculate within me or over me or on to the rug, it's your choice, or even withhold from ejaculating if I've already got away with my release. However, I'm hoping for the complete works."

"Um, what about over your um breasts."

"Call them tits if that's your usual term, darling. Yes, I'd love that and I may... um, you know."

"Swallow some?"

"Yeah, I did mention my interest in the full works."

At that, Rick saw that Lisa was gazing at his groin and realized that he was now fully erect. He placed a hand over it and squeeze and the widening of Lisa's eyes make him aware of her arousal.

He flopped on to the rug, unzipping, and Liza eased her bulk on to the ground gently and she expertly unbuckled his belt.

With arousal drowning his remaining uncertainty, Rick poked a forefinger into her mouth briefly to suck and said manfully, "Let's go for the full works, Lisa. Flip out a tit from me while I wriggle out of my jeans."

"You are provoking me, Rick. Excite me any more and I'll be trying to fuck the arse off you."

"Bring it on, Lisa, you hot bitch. Be aware that I specialize in eating pussy."

* * *

It was a fine day with just a light breeze, perfect conditions for fucking amid grasslands. Those lucky two began to groan in rising mutual passion.

The End