Passion in Holy Orders

Story Info
Father Reilly deflowers a young nun.
2.7k words
4.38
17.1k
12
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Father James Reilly and I am a 73-year old Catholic priest. I have helped many lost sheep over the years, in my own unique way, and brought them closer to God. I still had much work to do...

I enjoyed my job as parish priest of Addlefold, a sleepy but not quite dead English village, a few miles north of Hereford. I was also chaplain and confessor to the nuns of Addlefold Priory, a relic from a bygone age. There were only a handful of nuns there now. Most were old hags, and bitter with it. I'd clashed with the Prioress Mother Bridget over the Priory's refusal to modernise, on more than one occasion.

Today, I was looking forward to visiting the Priory, as they had a new recruit, whom I was eager to get to know. Lucy Barnes was the first novitiate at the Order of St. Cecilia for thirty years. I'd only seen her a couple of times during previous visits. She seemed incredibly shy, and had led a very sheltered life long before she came here. Twenty and pretty, she had not yet taken her final vows and her parents wanted her to delay doing so. But she'd been in the convent for almost three years and claimed it was the happiest she had ever been. I was curious as to just how happy she really was.

I drove down the leafy lane that led to the priory. It was then that I suddenly realised how desperately I needed to relieve myself. I'd enjoyed a couple of beers earlier and neglected to visit the gents before departing. Now God was punishing me. The motion of the car did not help my full bladder one bit. I parked the car in front of the walled garden, seeking a convenient place to answer the call of nature. I adjusted my clerical collar and glanced round. It was unusually quiet on this pleasant spring afternoon, and there was no-one in sight. Usually one of the nuns was tending to the goats in the grounds.

I hurried over to the wall. At at this point, I couldn't have held my piss in a moment longer, and I quickly unbuttoned my black cassock, unzipped the fly of my trousers, pulled out my cock and began to pee heavily against the brickwork. Immediately, I felt an enormous relief, as the tension left me. As my torrential stream of piss surged forth, I got the overwhelming feeling that I was being watched. From the corner of my eye, I caught sight of a figure peering from the side of the stone outbuilding to my right. I smiled to myself. Not wanting to let my voyeur know I was aware of her presence, I calmly continued emptying my bladder, but took a step back and began stroking my cock.

Eventually, my golden fountain dwindled and I let out a breathy sigh of relief. I gave my cock a good, long shake, and let it swing freely for a bit, before finally tucking it back into my trousers and zipping up. I glanced around again. My voyeur let out a gasp and darted out of sight; I could hear the sound of hurried footsteps and then a gate slamming shut.

"Interesting. Very interesting."

Inside the Priory, I had the usual lecture from Mother Bridget, who eyed me sternly from behind her half-moon glasses. A good thing she couldn't read my mind, or I expect the old bag would've spontaneously combusted on the spot.

"Oh and if you could speak to Sister Lucy in private, Father," she began. "I fear she may be having second thoughts about taking her final vows. If you could put her mind at ease, then..."

"Leave it to me," I replied, trying to remain as serious as possible. "Having a bit of a wobble like this is of course, understandable. I'm sure a moment of quiet prayer will help her. I've encountered this sort of thing many times in the past. And I'm pleased to say that my words have always had...the desired effect."

The Prioress nodded. I'm sure she didn't believe me. She's a suspicious one, she is. I'm always on my guard when she's around.

Upstairs in the study, Sister Lucy's heart raced. She knew she should resist; she was committing a terrible sin. Yet the lust that coursed through her, unbidden and relentless, made resistance all but impossible. The raging crush she'd developed on the parish priest was threatening to engulf her. Father Reilly was old enough to be her dad - maybe her grandad, and he was a man of God. He looked damn good for his age - thick head of silvery hair, strong chiselled features, piercing blue eyes and charisma that no doubt endeared him to church congregations. And...what she's seen of him today had only increased her lust.

She wanted him so badly, it was like an ache, gnawing away at her. Dear Lord, that cock of his had looked so enormous! It would surely hurt if he were to slide it inside her...

A knock on the door jolted her to her senses.

I entered the study, upon hearing Sister Lucy's timid voice.

"O-oh Father! You're earlier than I expected."

Her youthful beauty and innocence cast an ethereal glow around the gloomy study; her presence filled the room with an energy that seemed to defy the centuries-old oak table that dominated the space.

"Is there something you'd like to talk to me about, Sister?" I said, noticing how her pale cheeks had flushed pink. "Mother Bridget tells me you've been having second thoughts about taking your final vows. You know that whatever you tell me is bound by absolute secrecy and..."

"There is something," she mumbled, cutting me off. With a shaky breath, she stood and approached me, her hands trembling as she looked up at me, her eyes wide with surprise and a hint of fear, but also with something else... something that made my prick throb with excitement.

"Go on my child." I said, gently coaxing her to reveal all.

"Father...I must confess... I have been struggling with... with unholy desires."

I nodded. "I see. Desires about...another man?"

She blushed. "Yes. Desires that I cannot control, that seem to defy all reason and morality. Desires that I fear will lead me astray. You see...I have been fantasising about..."

I took her hands. "It's alright, Sister Lucy. You can tell me."

"I have had impure thoughts. I became a nun to try to escape these sinful notions but even contained within these walls...I find myself filled with urges. I have been fantasising about you," came her reply.

Merciful Lord! if my happiness could have talked it would have filled the whole priory with a deafening roar. God in his great wisdom had delivered another lost sheep to me. My gaze fixed on her lips and even the habit she was wearing couldn't fully disguise the fact she had large and splendid breasts underneath the garment. My cock was straining against my underpants, trousers and cassock by this point, not to mention leaking.

"Should ... should I tell you about my lecherous thoughts, Father? I normally would never speak of them, but perhaps it would be good for my soul to confess them, in detail."

"Yes, you're right, confession is good for the soul, Sister." I replied, loving where this was leading.

"I often think about your cock, Father."

With a trembling hand, I reached out and touched her cheek, feeling the warmth of her smooth skin against my weathered palm.

"Would you like to see my cock again, Sister?"

She gasped and her eyes widened.

My mouth relaxed into a grin. "It was you I glimpsed watching me earlier, yes? When I got caught short and needed to relieve myself?"

"Um...yes."

"I thought so. And did you like what you saw?"

"Yes...oh yes! Your cock was so large."

I chuckled. "Indeed. Well I am not a young man anymore, Sister Lucy. I am a little worn in places, although my body is in rather good fettle all things considering...especially my cock." I whispered, "when I look at you..." I trailed off, unable to finish, and she leaned in closer, her breath hot against my ear.

"What is it, Father?" she whispered, her voice barely audible. "What do you want from me?" I took a deep breath, steering myself for the confession that was to come.

"I want you, Sister Lucy," I said, my voice raw with lust. "I want to fuck you, right here and now, over this very table. I want my cock inside your tight little cunt! Would you like that?"

Her eyes widened, and for a moment I thought she might pull away. But then she hesitated, biting her lower lip in thought. And with that fleeting hesitation, I knew that I had her.

"Oh Father! Please. I want you."

"You can call me James if you wish." I said.

"Father James...I..." her hand slipped down to my crotch and rubbed the throbbing bulge. "I am a virgin. Please will you...show me what to do?"

"Of course, Sister Lucy. I took her in my arms and kissed her passionately. She almost melted there and then in my grasp. I love seducing the innocent but eager ones. I placed her hand on my crotch again. "Could you stroke my cock for me? It needs your touch."

"Oh yes! I have to take care of this. I know it would be a sin for you to pleasure yourself."

"Actually I've wanked myself off thousands of times," I said. "We priests do it too, you know. Do you touch yourself when you're in bed, Sister Lucy? Do you finger your pussy and think about me?"

"Yes...all the time, Father James." I leaned against the table as she successfully unbuttoned my cassock, then started on my trouser button, then unzipped them. She fumbled for a bit with my underpants, but eventually freed my iron-hard dick from its confinement.

"Oh, my! You've gone so hard, Father. And it's so warm to the touch. I like how it feels in my hands. Is this okay?" Sister Lucy nervously ran her hand down the shaft, causing me to moan.

I very much found it okay of course. "That feels lovely, Sister...oh my God. Please continue!"

"I'll just lift your cassock out of the way then."

"I'll take it off." I quickly cast the cumbersome garment aside. This seemed to embolden my eager nun and growing in confidence, she pulled my damp trousers and underpants down to my ankles. My cock bounced up, proudly free, and ready for further attention. She seemed mesmerised by it. Blimey, this one really had led a sheltered life. I wondered if she'd ever looked at porn online. Surely in this day and age...my thoughts were briefly interrupted when her warm hand touched my cock again.

"Mmm, it's so beautiful. What would you like me to do next?"

"Why don't you show me what you can do?" I winked at her.

She gave me a lovely smile as she put her lips to my cock and then began sucking it.

Good girl. What a quick learner. How blessed I am!

Soft sucking sounds filled the room as Sister Lucy really began savouring me. I closed my eyes in ecstasy. Her mouth felt so good on me.

"Mmm..." her head bobbed back and forth, taking my full length like a pro. I must've leaked a gallon of precum already.

"I love sucking your cock, Father James," she said, briefly withdrawing. "Have you ever had had a nun suck your cock before?"

I'd had blowjobs from nuns countless times over the years, but wanted Sister Lucy to feel special. "No, never," I lied.

"Ohh! I feel so honoured to be the first. The other nuns here, they would be so jealous."

"The other nuns here are too bloody old," I replied. "Can't imagine Mother Bridget getting too much cock. She'd have to remove her false teeth first..."

She burst out laughing, before licking my shaft again and planting kisses on my balls. My wiry grey pubic hair must've been tickling her nose, but she wasn't deterred. Then she licked the underside of my cock and I gripped the edge of the table so hard, my fingernails blanched.

"Oh shit...I'm cumming, Sister!"

Speaking with her mouth full, she muttered something.

"Ohh...yes!" I groaned.

Sister Lucy withdrew. "Give me your cum, Father James. Let it cleanse my soul. I can't wait to taste it!

Her words pushed me over the edge and I climaxed, spurting my massive load of thick cum down her throat. She swallowed every drop. Wet sounds and she slowly pulled my cock out of her mouth.

"Oh Father, you came so much. You tasted so good!"

I could tell how much she enjoyed that. Hell, I enjoyed it too. But I wasn't done yet.

"I'm still feeling aroused, Sister Lucy. How about you? The penance of sucking my cock should have cleansed you of all these lustful thoughts but I sense they've just grown stronger, yes?"

"It's like a raging thirst..."

"Mmm, well let me quench that thirst." I said, and started undressing her. In no time at all, I had her swiftly disrobed and let out an audible gasp as her nakedness was revealed.

"Beautiful. The body of an angel," I purred, desperate to fuck her. I tore off my black shirt and clerical collar and stepped out of my trousers and underpants.

I took her in my arms and began roughly kissing her neck and collarbone. She wasn't expecting that. "No, no don't stop. It's just it's just making me hot and your hands, they're so rough and powerful..."

I moved from massaging her shoulders to caressing her tits. I started lightly sucking her nipples and it was almost more than she could handle.

"Oh Father...Father James..."

I finally moved my hand down to her pussy and started rubbing her clit. God, she was so wet, my fingers slipped inside her folds with ease.

"Ahh...ohh!" She gasped. I French-kissed her then whispered in her ear.

"Would you like my cock inside you, Sister Lucy?"

"Yes!"

I lifted her onto the table, positioning her legs on either side of my shoulders. My heart pounded in my chest as I stared down at her, my pulsing cock almost sore with need.

"For what we are about to receive, may we be grateful." I crossed myself. Soft moans as I slid my cock slowly into her virgin womanhood.

"Ahh...it hurts, Father!"

"I'm sorry. Shall I stop?"

"No, keep going!" She winced.

"Almost in..."

I finally got my whole length inside her tight tunnel. "You did it, Sister. You've taken my whole cock. How does it feel?"

"Your big cock feels so good inside me, Father!"

Her happiness was almost enough to make my cum a second time, but I resisted, and began thrusting in earnest.

Sister Lucy writhed and uttered loud moans as she felt the intense satisfaction of being fucked for the first time.

Heavy, fast breathing from both of us.

"Ahh! FUCK ME, FATHER!!!"

I started kissing her. Muffled violent moans as she orgasmed while her mouth was covered by mine. Seconds later, I came again, filling her pussy with another load of spunk. I let out a loud and contented sigh.

"Oh Father James...you came so hard. All of my lustful thoughts...they're completely satisfied!"

"Mmm, mine too," I replied, holding her tight and kissing her some more. We were both sheathed in sweat. I wondered if any of our moans of passion were heard by the other nuns. Part of me got a kick out of the possibility of Mother Bridget listening in. Right now though, I was spent, and needed a bloody good cup of tea. I gently withdrew my softening cock from Sister Lucy and noticed streaks of blood tinged with the cum that dripped from her pussy.

Mission accomplished. I crossed myself again.

"Father, what if my lustful thoughts come back again?" Sister Lucy asked as I stepped into my underpants and pulled them up.

"Oh don't worry. I'll just have to fuck them out of you again, won't I?" I winked, and her face lit up. "Same time next week then? I expect you to be ready and waiting for...confession."

I was pleased to discover that Sister Lucy took her final vows. I look forward to cleansing her sins on a regular basis. Doing the Lord's work is hard, but so very rewarding.